You are not connected. Please login or register

A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] Empty A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] 20/12/16, 04:32 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana had been following Hua for some time. They traveled through the mountain paths into terrain she hadn't yet explored. Still, she was surprised he knew where he was going. Or did he? She was curious to know. "Why is he waiting for you in such a place?" she asked. Pluto trailed quietly behind them. His footsteps silent despite his weight. This man they were meeting was supposed to be important. A founder of a new country or so Hua said. To help him or not was up to how Diana felt about him. If he was someone she couldn't respect she would refuse. Though with someone this powerful, she may not have a choice. Diana thought about these things as they walked and she grew increasingly more nervous. Her pace became a bit more sluggish than his. Pluto made sure to stay behind her so she wouldn't lose too much speed. "Is this person kind?" she would ask after Hua answered her first question.

Word Count ( 165 / 1000 )

Pluto:
Wolven Howl:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 29/12/16, 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] 001
A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] 002A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] 003

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Hmmm… no idea, he just wanted to meet there.” Tenma answered Diana with a bright smile as he kept walking beside her. He would chuckle a little bit when the girl asked if Solomon was a kind person or not, noticing something innocent about the girl’s mind. “Maybe? I couldn’t say whether he is kind or not actually. I just feel amused and that is why I am willing to help him for a bit.” The man would then teasingly ask Diana with a smirk and playful gaze, “What about me then? Do you think I am kind?” It would be interesting to hear her answer even though it really didn’t matter to him whether he was kind or not. The “mask” and the false identity that he was using was not the real him anyways, and he didn’t have any intention of showing his true identity to anyone else besides of his sister later… He admitted though, that he agreed to help the Imuchakk because he wanted to waste some time and tried to not focusing to find his sister for a moment. But not one day passed without him thinking about her and he was still unconsciously looking for her whereabouts even though so far, there was no new information…

OOC: Im sorry to make you wait ^^;;

A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] XNsy1xt

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx The young woman still had a lot of questions to ask. She wasn't satisfied with his answers so far. Though they could wait for later. Diana felt she had been growing too comfortable around this man. Deep down she felt she didn't actually know him at all. Despite the amount of time they spent together. This thought would eventually pass as usual. "Well that's assuring," she laughed, "You're kind at least." Diana thought quite fondly of the man walking beside her. Regardless of her doubts about the amount of truth in his words, she still considered him a friend. There wasn't any time he had mistreated her. A part of her meeting with him restored some of her faith in humanity. It fortified her drive to make the world a better place. Diana looked up at the clear skies, smiling softly. "I hope there is more people like you in the world," she mumbled. Her words were honest and innocent. But there was a hint of bitterness in her voice. She gripped the strap to her bag and returned to looking ahead of her. Their surroundings weren't much to look at anymore. Part of her felt like they had been walking in circles. If he weren't here she would have surely gone crazy.

Word Count ( 378 / 1000 )

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 29/12/16, 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma would shake his head and smiled brightly as Diana said that he was kind, he wondered how the girl would react if he lets his bloodthirsty side to take control, would this girl still said that he was kind? He didn’t think so. People were interesting, without having the need to know more about the person that they were interacting with each other, they were already able to judge whether the person was kind or not… and all of that was just based on their assumption and feeling at that moment. What would be more interesting was the expression on their face the moment when the person that they thought they knew, changed into something that could no longer be recognized anymore. “Oh, thank you.” The black haired man bowed for a bit towards the woman as he kept walking beside her.

Her thoughts about him was completely out of his hand, now Diana was hoping to have more people like Tenma in the world. The man could easily guess what the world would become and it would be related with revenge as well as spilling blood everywhere. “I am flattered, but I think it would be dangerous to have more people like me in the world. In fact…” Tenma paused his step and tilted his head while staring at Diana with an intense stare. She would be able to sense the pressure from his gaze alone and she would be able to feel the swordsman was emitting a very dangerous aura, something that was called as a murderous intent. The black haired man didn’t emit it long enough though and right after he stopped himself in order to not provoke the beast to attack him, Tenma would stay still and let the woman assess it by herself. “I might not be as kind as what you think, milady…”

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx His gaze pierced into her like sharp knives. A sudden ominous pressure filled the air around them. Diana had felt this before from many other people she had encountered so far. Every time it was quite different due to her sensitivity. He had stopped momentarily leaving him a step behind her. She turned her head and looked straight into his eyes. Diana wasn't sure what he was trying to tell her. But perhaps he was more dangerous than he seemed. Pluto sensed the tension between the two, growling lowly. Her own gaze was intense. It was fearless and condescending. The raw animosity that enveloped the area around her and Pluto grew, feeding into each other. As if their bodies were craving for combat in response to his display. The emotion was more evident in the canine as he drew his teeth; his maw dripping with acidic saliva. Diana looked away from the man, taking a deep breath. As she did so the aura dispersed. "Neither am I," she said coldly, "I've dealt with enough animals to know not to be fooled by kindness."

xxxxxx In this moment the thoughts she had about this man were more confirmed than before. He was definitely suspicious but his intentions were unknown to her. Though he proved himself to be dangerous she still couldn't escape her curiosity. Even more now, she was still interested to see where he was taking her. If it were a trap then it may be the end for her but she didn't care. After today she wouldn't sleep so careless however. Whatever point he was trying to make, she got from it that he was not to be fully trusted. Diana wasn't sure if she would be prepared to stop him if he was of ill intent. She did not plan to pick fights where they are not needed. Pluto had calmed himself down, licking the excess drool off his mouth. She would look back at him and force a weak smile. "Shall we go, then?"

Word Count ( 716 / 1000 )

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 29/12/16, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Diana’s reaction was interesting, perhaps more than interesting and the black haired man couldn’t even answer her request to continue walking as he held his stomach and looked down while covering his lips. The woman could see Tenma’s body shaking but it was because he was trying hard to not laugh at the woman but it was a failed attempt as burst his laugh for a little bit before he tried to gain his own composure again. “I apologize… that was very rude of me to laugh at you.” He stuttered a little as he said that and was still trying hard to not lost it and laugh at her again. “I never expect you to react like that and it was just very amusing. However, releasing that kind of murderous intent would help you a lot in your battles, you know.” The swordsman stretched his arms as he explained more, “Once you are able to control it, then you will be able to hide and release it anytime. It would be handy if you are facing a worthless enemies, but sometime not all of them would be affected greatly.”

Once he was done with his explanation, he would take down his belonging and held it with his hand. “Oh, please wait here, I need to get ready for a little bit.” Tenma said with a friendly smile before he unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his toned abs to the woman even though he didn’t have any intention to show off his well -built body. He would then go behind nearby tree before undressing himself, Diana would be able to see him doing it if she came closer but he didn’t really mind at all as there was nothing to hide. He carefully wear his black colored Yukata and wrapped his abdomen with yellow colored obi before wearing the purple Yukata robe. The last thing left was only the Fox mask and once he covered his face with it and tied it, he would reveal himself to the woman.

A Few Words [ Private | Tenma ] Yukata.(Yume.2kki).full.1449525

“So, from now on, I will dress like this and the reason why is to hid my face because it was a part of my agreement with my friend that we are going to meet.” He would take one step, be he was careful to not make the woman felt more alarmed. “Are you okay with this?”

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx When he started to laugh, Diana could only look at him in confusion. The man was struggling to keep a straight composure as he tried to apologize to her. She still wasn't quite sure what to think of him anymore. One minute he was a kind, simple man and the next it felt like he wanted to kill her. "You're--," she began laughing herself, "You're crazy." It wasn't that she thought anything he said was funny. But it was the only reaction she could muster. She took a deep breath, shaking her head. "I'll keep it in mind. But hopefully I'll never have to use it," she said, smiling softly yet again. Diana gazed down at her feet for a moment before back at Tenma. "Though I think with your training... any enemies I face will fall before I even have to." Her eyes sparkled as she placed her hand on her chin. Her attempt at flattery was poor at best but she made herself laugh at the statement.

xxxxxx She nodded when he told her to give him a moment. But averted her eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt, blushing. A part of her was relieved he went behind the tree to finish changing. Diana turned her gaze away completely in order to give him privacy. She noticed him finally emerge in odd clothing, returning to look at him. For some reason he had a mask over his face. The garments he was wearing were quite beautiful and she'd never seen anything like it. He mentioned it was because of the agreement with the man he was meeting. Diana partially didn't believe him but she could only wonder what she was getting herself into. "It's alright," she replied, "Though I have to say you do look quite mysterious."

Word Count ( 1016 / 1000 )

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 29/12/16, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“That is the plan, for some reason I need to be disguised.” The black haired man hanged his Katana on his left side waist before getting ready to walk again. “Maybe I am even using another persona of my many disguise at the moment.” He chuckled and jokingly continued his words with more laugh, “I am just kidding though. But one think that you could trust is that I wouldn’t harm you…unless you provoked me.” His tone would made Diana wonder about the truth in his words but at least Tenma was honest when he said he had no intention to harm the woman.

“By the way…” Tenma suddenly remembered something, now that the news about the civil war in Kou was probably well known everywhere, maybe he should get ready to choose side and support the emperor that he chose. But he was curious about the woman, it would be good if she chose to tag along with him and joined the same side. “Do you know about the rumor about the civil war? Who do you think you want to support? Or will you be in a part of neutral group?”

Yet, he didn’t know about who Solomon would support and even though Tenma was thinking professionally when it came to a mission, the giant might be having some kind of a hard feeling if turned out they were supporting different people. Not to mention that the black haired man would prefer to support Emperor Yoshiro and quickly end the war for the good of the country of Kou itself. Not only that, if his sister was here, then it might be dangerous for her.

It was funny for him to think like that when he knew that she had a gift to be a strong magician just like their mother, but that if she was safe and knew how to use magic and was not a slave at the moment. A soft sigh escaped his lips while he tried to not think about it, but it always coming back to his mind as if it wanted to remind him that there was something that was far more important than anything. He knew that fact…but still…

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx "Fair enough," she chuckled, regaining her calm composure back. He was funny and she enjoyed that quality about him. But a part of her still couldn't fully trust his actions. If anything she was still expecting more surprises out of him. Every time she thought she knew him, he turned around and shocked her. She listened to his question about a civil war. Diana had heard of it but was never interested in taking up arms in it. Wars were a foreign thing to her. She recalled Reim being in a war while she was a child but it was just a faint memory now. Diana placed her hand on the back of her neck. "I've heard of it," she said, "Since I'm stuck here I may as well assist in any way I can. I'll get caught up in it eventually." Her words were more to herself than him. She was thinking of what to say next for a moment before her face lit up. It was a good idea-- or so she thought.

xxxxxx "Are you fighting for anyone? Inform me about everything. I'm afraid I don't know much." She sounded quite enthusiastic about whatever she was thinking but it would have to wait. Diana was never one to get into things unless she had a bit of information first. Luckily for him, she didn't need much. Unfamiliar with Kou and it's hierarchy; Diana was ignorant about the situation at hand. She hoped he would shed some light on it. Whoever she deemed the better person was the likely candidate. Though she would fight-- she wouldn't risk her life for a leader she didn't serve. Diana wouldn't ask him if she could tag along unless she was certain he was fighting for a just cause. Justice has always been an important factor in her life. She would do anything to act upon what she thought was right. To rid of all the impurities in the world was her goal. If she could assist here, it would bring her a great accomplishment.

Word Count ( 1350 / 1000 )

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I am honestly not sure but if I have to choose side, then I might fight for the current emperor.” Tenma said with a small laugh as he keep walking with Diana beside him. The sound of his sword clanking accompanied him as he continued with his explanation. “I prefer how he do things even though a lot of people who adores the old emperor doesn’t like him and doesn’t agree with how he does things for the country.” The swordsman might be wrong, but it was the impression that he got so far. A lot of people preferred Gao Yuan Zu’s system and thought that it would be the best thing for Kou even though it was a little bit against the human right in the black haired man’s opinion. However the charm that the old emperor gave to the people of Kou, the charismatic side of him that simply lured a lot of people to support him as well as the strong leadership that he had made him something like a deity for all of his fanatics.  

“However, if I can give my own opinion for the rumored civil war… I would have to say that it is strange to see that it would be between the old and current emperor. Emperor Yoshiro overthrown his father, killed him and then take the throne.” The black haired man looked up to the sky and stared at the floating cloud for a second before returning his focus on the woman beside him, smiled as he continued to explain. “The reason of the coup d’état was because Emperor Gao Yuan Zu’s could be considered as a threat for the world because of his ambition to becoming the single ruler of the world. Now he is suddenly rising from the dead, alive and well, and trying to take back his thrown. The question is… could someone can just coming back to live after being dead? Or perhaps he is an impostor…” Tenma put his arms on the back of his head and chuckled before giving a question to Diana, “So, what do you think?”

WC: 1638/1000

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana closely listened to his words as they walked. He explained to her the current situation the best to his ability but she still felt a bit lost. It was a lot to soak in for one day. The fact that the old emperor had suddenly appeared out of thin air after being dead for so long did peak her interests. Perhaps there was a darkness at play. While she was briefly in the city of Kou she had heard talk of such a thing but didn't pay it much attention. Hua asked her what she thought of the situation but it took her a moment to think as they strided along the mountain path. "While I don't agree with how he murdered his father," she started, pausing for a second to collect her thoughts, "There is no doubt there is something amiss in the old emperor if what you say is true." Diana looked at her hands before clenching them into fists. Looking back up ahead of her she closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. "I will safely assume for now... this Yoshiro is a good man if you wish to eventually follow him." The halfling looked to Tenma, smiling at him. "How about I accompany you for now?" she asked. "I'm not very familiar with this country or her emperors. But I am familiar with you."

xxxxxx She thought this would be her best bet in this situation. The man beside her seemed to know what he was talking about. Whether he was a good judge of character would later be up to Diana but she was certain she would follow him for now until their paths forced them to part. For that is how the ancestors intended it to be. Diana looked back ahead of her as she awaited an answer from him. She closed her eyes and began barely whispering a quick prayer to her ancestors. For guidance in the flow of her fate and the safety of the troubled magician girl she had been so fond of. Diana would often wonder if she was alright and ask for her to be protected. When they reached a settlement of some sort, she would be sure to remember to send Rima a letter.

Word Count ( 1729 / 1000 )

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“It is my pleasure to be accompanied by a beautiful lady like yourself.” Tenma bowed playfully, placing his right hand on his left chest to show his respect towards the woman before giving her a chuckle. Perhaps there would be sometime where he could fully trust her and revealed anything, but perhaps no since the swordsman was not that easy to be able to trust someone else. For now, he would stay in his persona, playing around within it as if his true self never existed to other people. It would be easier for himself and of course… by doing that he might be able to get a lot of information about his sister.

They would walk more and more, spending times to occasionally chat with each other to know more about their own background. “So, how do you meet your beast? He looks awesome.” He would ask the woman just to kill the time and so the woman would feel more comfortable around him although the man didn’t expect Diana to fully trust him again for now. After some time had passed, Tenma would stop and smiled at the woman, “So, looks like we are here in my friend’s place. We just need to look for him… If you see an Imuchakk with tribal tattoo across his body… that’s him.” Hopefully Solomon wouldn’t mind his tardiness because he had brought him a strong ally..

[EXIT] (Continue at Solomon’s thread :3 )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum