2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Virgil

Julius Virgil
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Details:
Stuff Brought:

The pirate was relieved after a nice stretch. Riding a horse for too long often caused problems and soreness. He needed to get back to the sea soon, his body would never break upon a ship. He didn't want to be there for long for the gusts that stroked his being were voracious in how freezing they were. Julius got up from his leaning position against the wall and was quick to move his feet towards this creepy city's main gate. Brutus dismounted Julius's shoulder and decided to keep with the horses.

With both hands, he placed them on each of the double-doors and pushed it open. With a lour, resistant creek, the doors slowly slid forwards. Julius' strength came in handy more often then not. This lead to a wide barren courtyard. All the trees within it were dead. The loud creaking echoed throughout the city though. On the other end of the courtyard was a pack of five ice wolves and a bear who all turned their head to face the door at the noise. It wasn't long before they charged.

Julius was quick to panic at the sight. Right after opening the doors, he gulped before quickly shutting them in fear. He then leaned against them as if he was holding them closed. A large bang from the other side of the door was heard, and five large claws struck the door right next to Julius' head, just missing him. The claws were quickly retracted afterwards though.

"Aseroth, are you absolutely sure you want to do this," Julius questioned, as if out of breath. He blinked rapidly.

---

W/C 270/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Aseroth - Wolves, and Spiders, and Bears, Oh My! [Job w/ Aseroth] Untitled_by_sharandula-datjae3
Aseroth - Wolves, and Spiders, and Bears, Oh My! [Job w/ Aseroth] L_BLx42_O

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Items Brought:

First thing first addressing this cold winds. Rubbing his forearms gently while turning to look at Julius for the second. Breathing out and watching his breathe appear, he knew this could only get worst if dragged out too long. Bracing the cold by cuffing his hands and breathing into them. Aseroth placed Cold Coffin on his back, and strapped Bael around the shield. This place giving him the creeps even though he needed to finish the job. Grabbing the reigns to his horse and moving it along over to Julius's leaving the horse with Brutus. Turning to head up the path to the large double doors right behind Julius, expecting this to be simple.

Getting across a short mossy lime green bridge standing behind Julius as he opened the large door. Must've been destiny because once Julius opened the door they both witness and saw wolfs and a bear. Um... went through his head, something that normally does. Those beast seemed to be working together and came charging the door as unexpected Julius held closed. Both men in shock now due to this weird encounter.  Next thing they knew claws came through the old door and were pretty dandy and near Julius head, this made Aseroth eyes enlarge.

" Julius, it'd be a honor to fight alongside you against these beast. I believe we have the skills and weaponry to fight back. " Aseroth Drew Cold Coffin and Bael from his back. Preparing for the beast to get through or for Julius to back up and allow the door to be breach.   Pouring Magoi into Odisha sending out a sonar wave 10 meters around himself.

word count: 281/1,000

Last edited by Aseroth on 21/12/16, 01:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Aseroth - Wolves, and Spiders, and Bears, Oh My! [Job w/ Aseroth] 363-D925-A-833-E-4-C56-A664-E6-A0224-CD487

Aseorth Vault

Julius Virgil

Julius Virgil
C-Tier
C-Tier

Julius drew both of his swords from their respective sheaths. Still leaning against the door, the pirate took a deep breath. He got up from holding back the door even though nothing was pushing against it. He positioned himself to push open the door once more. However, before he put any force into the opening of it, a large fist hit the other side of the door. The sound of wood splintering became apparent. If Julius' hands weren't right where they were, the door would've flew open and crushed the two men.

A loud roar echoed from the other side of the wall. This was soon followed by two more ferocious roars, then the growling of a bear. The horses Julius and Aseroth came with began to turn tail and run. The trolls had used Ape Howl, thankfully the howl didn't properly reach the ears of the duo, and the effects were null. It was still irritating however. These creatures weren't just friends, they were being controlled by a higher power. Julius suddenly staggered when the door was beaten against again, and then again. All the animals began attacking the door in unison.

"Aseroth, I'm not gonna be able to hold this bloody thing for much longe-," a push from one of the animals made the door open the wrong way for a split second, only to be forced closed by Julius once more. "I'm gonna let it open, be ready to attack!"

With that being said, the door busted open, and Julius was forced back. Three wolves in a straight line near instantly charged the pirate. However, he quickly raised his boot and performed a scaled power kick to the first one in line's head and it flew backwards, knocking it into the other two. This miraculously killed one of the wolves. The other two were hit by the corpse and suddenly decided to get up and retreat. It wasn't long before the bear and the other two wolves followed behind it.

Julius panicked. Aseroth was left to fight the three trolls that charged him due to his white hair. Julius, in face with three enemies raised both of his swords and growled. The bear was the first to reach Julius and used Ram upon him, which knocked him back. The wolves both followed up with their fangs, latching onto Julius. One bit his arm, and the other bit his leg. The pirate struggled on the floor as the bear got onto his two back feet. It was about to trample the pirate, but he rolled backwards and out of the way of the bear's pin. When he rolled, he kicked off the wolf attached to his leg with the other leg hard enough to kill it.

----

W/C: 711/1000
Stamina Used: 20/215
Enemies Eliminated: 4/5 Wolves

Abilities Used:

Last edited by Julius Virgil on 18/12/16, 07:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aseroth - Wolves, and Spiders, and Bears, Oh My! [Job w/ Aseroth] Untitled_by_sharandula-datjae3

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Okay now Aseroth faces was a little like a dwarf when upset. Biting his bottom lip in the site of the wood cracking the little holes making it clear that each beast was anger or possibly hungry trying to ravage the two men. It seemed to Aseroth Julius was preparing to stop blocking the door and fight against the large group of beast. Than the howling begun, his ears ringing harshly while he'd holding his head down trying to block it out. The door blocking out he disorientation that could've helped the beast in their time of need against the duo. The howling stopped to the time being leaving Julius and Aseroth back to square one.

Julius had asked if he was ready. Keeping the answer simple. "Mhm, we'll get them my Salty Friend ". Trying to throw in a small chuckle after saying that while still being serious.Adjusting his grip along Bael, and quickly moving the strap on Cold Coffin. The sonar wave return backed to Aseroth, and gave him clear insight on the next attack of each beast. As he was analyzing the new information the horses at the gate across the bridge had turned and ran away. He'd shortly think. ' I wonder if Brutus hopped off? ' thinking of the small monkey. Finishing that thought, the wood crushed underneath all the pressured put upon it. Julius had turned and made faced against the now charging five wolfs and one bear. Aseroth, watching as his friend got rushed, but knowing the attack pattern of attacking the three Yeti's all came toward him, each step they took vibrated the ground.

His timing had to be efficient or else he'd be in a predicament. Of all things the first Yeti to do was attack, he'd roll and punch that it. Slinging Am going directly at the gut of Aseroth. Putting his Cold Coffin in front of the striking fist, while dropping low and sweeping his left leg to drop the Yeti in front of the second one. Knowing that the three one would come from his left side while he did that last move. The Claw Attack crossing downward at Aseroth left shoulder, he'd weave backs and left the falling second yeti take the attack in his place, receiving damage to its head. The third Yeti, had killed the second one due to its strength behind the attack. Aseroth needing to be quick Lunged forward and kicked the third yeti in the middle of its forehead, hitting the third eye. Leaving his side open, the first yeti had gotten up and attacked. Using the same attack from before Slinging Arm , hitting Aseroth in the open chest knocking him across the ground skidding. His breathe escaped his lips as blood would be spit across the ground. His rib cage feeling tight as pain shot through his body.

Pushing through the pain possibly in his rib cage, and lungs. Spitting blood on the ground one more time, before noticing that the bear almost pinned Julius down. Aseroth struggling as is, he'd place Bael back in its sheathe, putting up his fist. The first Yeti came in again doing the same attacks last . Punching directly at the first yeti breaking and cruising through the fist while blood oozed from his mouth. The pain hurt as he wasn't use to fighting in these condensation. The first Yeti flew back through the door and into the court yard in a bloody mess. The thrid Yeti came back again attacking but Aseroth guard wasnt down. Crossing over his arm, swing around knocking the Yeti towards the bear aiming to knock both into the wall. " I got your back Salty Friend " Aseroth would say, blood coming from his mouth with a grin on his face.

word count: 925/1,000

Aseroth - Wolves, and Spiders, and Bears, Oh My! [Job w/ Aseroth] 363-D925-A-833-E-4-C56-A664-E6-A0224-CD487

Aseorth Vault

Julius Virgil

Julius Virgil
C-Tier
C-Tier

Julius, after narrowly avoiding the bear's pin, he crawled backwards. The wolf that'd clipped itself upon the pirate's arm bit down harder. With a quick movement, the man grabbed the wolf by the throat and threw it off of the bridge with a heave. He'd however completely lost focus and forgot a bear was growling and ready to swipe, but suddenly a troll had been lobbed towards the bear. It knocked into him, and they both pressed against the railing, which fell apart due to age. Both the bear and the troll suffered the same fate as the wolf.

Julius exhaled in complete relief as he felt a wave of stress leave his body. It'd been over. He laid down upon the cold stone and gave the smallest chuckle as he brought two hands up to his face and covered it. The pirate had then got to his feet and held his bleeding arm over his bruised chest as he stood up and walked towards Aseroth.

"I'm not gonna kiss up to you and say you saved me, but you saved me," muttered Julius as he began ripping part of his own shirt off. He ripped the cloth into a couple different pieces before wrapping them around his own arm to temporarily stop the bleeding from the bite. Julius gave Aseroth some cloth of his own to wrap himself up as well. They decided to rest for an hour before they went any farther inside the castle. Once they regained their strength, they ventured in, expecting more foes, however, they were in the clear in terms of them. Thoroughly searching the castle didn't find them much evil. It was until Julius found a hatch did their adventure continue.
What was down there was for next time although.

[End]

----
W/C: 1000+/1000
Sorry, was on writers block for a while, I also had work and what not.

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

" No Need for kissing up friend. I'm sure you would've helped me if we were troubled. " He'd say. Stepping forward over to Julius taking a piece of the cloth used for bandages. Wrapping the bandages around his chest since that were he'd received the most damage. Following behind Julius, resting up along the way and helping look around the compound without anymore difficulties. His breathing keeping him behind a little since the wound he taken from the yeti hadn't fully recovered or healed. He'd still try to keep his search pace right behind Julius, not over looking anything too much. Moments later Julius had found a hatch, and thus further the adventure to the heart of the nightmares.

word count: 1,000+/1,000

Items Used:

Aseorth Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum