Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
Gaia's Might
Tier: B
Class: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Once the words "Gaia's Might!" are said she can activate the Spell. Disappears after being hit once by any spell.
Scaling:Buff lasts for an additional post.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:

The caster releases a Stream of life energy From their hand and it enchants one ally within the radius within a 20m Radius the following buff. When the enchanted user is struck in combat by an attack that would wound them, they instead would be healed for the damage that could have been done. The effect lasts up to 3 posts. However when the spell tanks the attack it immediately disappears allowing normal damage to be done once again.A green pulse of energy is Released from The Caster's Hand and the target affected gets a green glow to them signifying the effect is active.

---

Worlds End Garden
Tier: C
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must say:
"Worlds End Garden!" Weak to Light, Fire, and Water magic.
Scaling: Tier of Healing Prevented
Sustain: 1
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Magoi
Description:

From around Lestacia she imbues the earth around her within a 3m radius with Mushrooms. The shrooms when agitated in any way will explode upon contact releasing a cloud of Spores in retaliation. The Spores when attached to the body stop any and all healing that can, could, or is being done from its host up to B-Tier Healing. If Lestacia were to step on the mushrooms they would not explode only recede into the ground. The Initial Explosion Doesn't do any damage. You can also prematurely attack the Mushroom. Be careful when attacking them though they still explode. Also the spores must touch a part of your body to take effect. The spore cloud lasts for only one post. Even if multiple mushrooms are stepped on. The cloud is 1m large.Any person affected by this debuff can not regain health by any means until the debuff is cured. Defile will stick with a person and lay dormant until cell regeneration takes place. When that happens it releases a toxin denying any healing up to B-tier on that part of the body. The spores will last for 2 posts before being attacked by the hosts white blood cells and be forcibly removed from the hosts body.Small green Mushrooms pop up in a 3m radius around Lestacia and explode into pink clouds with a 1m radius, when someone other than Lestacia agitates them.

---

Blessing
Tier: D
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must chant "Blessing!"
Scaling:Heals 1 tier Higher
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 Posts
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

The caster twirls her staff in the air, commanding the Magoi to heal a target within a 5m radius for D-tier Damage instantly. A Green glow covers the target healing them for D-Tier Damage. 

Last edited by Lestacia on 01/01/17, 03:54 am; edited 9 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

More life Magic 6ouumjD

2More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 07/12/16, 07:20 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'll try my hand at sifting through this. Uhm... firstly-- I'd like to say you have WAY too much going on in this ability. Please tone it down. I will now give you reasons why some of the things you're requesting does not work:

• You're only allowed to have one scaling effect. Please choose between bigger aoe, better heals, or better damage. Range wouldn't really work on an AoE spell like this since range is intended usually for straight forward abilities.

• If this ability is going to root people in place-- you need to change the healing or damage into C tier. Since you need to split the damage / healing.

• You also need to take out one of the effects. The damage, the root, or the heal.

• This ability can't have an illusion on it since Lestacia does not have access to Light magic. Even if she did-- you'd have to give up the root. Like I said, this is way too much packed into one ability.

• What do you mean "health sapped"? Are they taking damage? If so, how much?

• While you're correct having them be able to escape dealing B tier damage to the roots... wouldn't this be doing more harm than good to friendlies? It wouldn't really make sense and could fire up some arguments between players.

• I'll probably have more people look at this since I probably missed something but please tone this ability down. It's doing way too much. I understand it's a B tier ability but no ability is going through that's this complicated. It's way too broken.

thread tracker
http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

3More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 15/12/16, 07:33 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
ok i fixed the first one hows the second

More life Magic 6ouumjD

4More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 15/12/16, 08:15 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Gaia's Might:

You want a massive AoE, full body armor on multiple targets, converting damage into healing, and to somehow not be burned when the wood covering your body is set aflame.

There is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much going on here. Your spell isn't a buff, it's like you're summoning a potentially unlimited number of OP magic tools based on how many people you can stuff into a 20m radius.

There is no way you're getting an ability like this approved no matter the tier. Strip away all the aspects until only one thing is left.

Worlds End Garden:

Same problem as above, you're trying to cram like 3 spells into one spell. The following would all be individual spells used in combination to get an effect like this.

Raising zombies
Making an exploding mushroom
Making the zombies give off spores

There is no generic "blight" effect, but you can't just say "my spores touch you so all heals are negated" How does that happen? This isn't a video game where you can just place status effects on people. There needs to be logical sense that doesn't break the lore of the world that causes your desired ability effects.

Why is light magic the only cure for this other than meeting a wordcount after the battle ended? I can see how light magic might burn off the spores, but then wouldn't heat magic be just as useful? Or water magic to wash them away? Or life magic to shed and replace the flesh they are attached to off the body?

Thank you all, for everything.

5More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 15/12/16, 09:34 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
how is it now?

More life Magic 6ouumjD

6More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 17/12/16, 11:20 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Now that the spells themselves are almost tame enough to get approved, I can address some fundamental problems with your abilities in general.

Spells, the spell "chant" should only be the name of the spell. I'm starting to think you have never watched or read magi based on the way you put these incantations. Look at the following link for an example.

https://youtu.be/f2KTlPBLSpU?t=24

Also...what the heck is up with your description sections? Everything goes inside the list. Why to you have stuff outside the list, then stuff inside the list, then follow up stuff outside the list?

You also write your scaling section in a strange way. Why are you listing out each individual tier? Did you not look at the example ability in the systems or for people who got approved? A single word is all you need to put for the generic types of scaling.

Gaia's Might:

Make this a targeted spell instead of an AoE

Scaling should only add 1 post to duration for every 10 magoi spent.

Drop the base duration to 3 posts.

Worlds End Garden:

Use meters, not feet.

How big is the cloud?

Not triggering your mushrooms is fine, but you should be able to get caught by the spores.

The duration should only be 2 posts. If you want it to last longer you need to keep sporing them with sustaining the spell or change your scaling to increase duration.

Try 3m, not 10m.

7More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 20/12/16, 02:57 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
ok i edited it and added 1 simple D-tier Heal

More life Magic 6ouumjD

8More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 20/12/16, 12:39 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
You still need to fix your descriptions of all of these. They are a mess. All of your description should be inside the list tags and it shouldn't have a separate name in bolding.

Gaia's Might:

Scaling - should only increase by 1 post for each investment. Not 2.

Description - Clean this up and consolidate it into the list. Also, you are still describing an AoE even though the effect is targeted. That doesn't make any sense.

Worlds End Garden:

Description - Make those clouds 1m. Also, clean this one up too.

Blessing:

Description - Same with the first spell. You describe an AoE and then only affect one person. What's up with that?

Also, Range should be short or mid. Adjust your meters in the description as well as the Range: category accordingly. Not 10m. More like 3-5m

9More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 21/12/16, 09:06 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
*sorry about the wierd way i do bufffs. I go into MMORPG mode when I make them*

But yeah hows it looking now?

More life Magic 6ouumjD

10More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 21/12/16, 10:23 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Before i approve this, please clean the abilities first just like what Duq asked you to do it, it is messy. All the stuff isn't in line and there's too many random spaces between all those lines. I saw that you didnt even put some of the description inside [list] code and that is one of the mess happening right now.

If needed, scrap all the code for the spell and put new spell code, maybe it would be less messy. ^^

More life Magic GONhvwv

11More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 21/12/16, 10:42 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
is that a little cleaner?

More life Magic 6ouumjD

12More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 21/12/16, 12:55 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
World's End Garden

This should only be able to stop up to C tier healing-- not B tier since it's a C tier ability.

I would recommend compressing the description a bit more. It's way longer than it can be. You could probably make it shorter but it's not required-- just a suggestion.

Not sure about anyone else but the scaling doesn't make sense. "Stops all healing as the tier rises"..? I would try rewording it into something more understandable. If it's scaled, does it prevent higher tier healing as it's scaled or..? If so, perhaps word it like... "Tier of Healing Prevented" or something along those lines.

Also, I cleaned it up for you. All you had to do was make sure the description was all around the list tags.

Code:
[list]DESCRIPTION TEXT HERE[/list]

The way you had it was...

Code:
DESCRIPTION TEXT HERE

[list]DESCRIPTION TEXT HERE[/list]

So it looked very messy. Especially since for some reason it was all bugged out and created tons of odd spaces in between and before the text. Though, like I said-- I fixed that for you.

thread tracker

13More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 01/01/17, 04:01 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
edited

More life Magic 6ouumjD

14More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 01/01/17, 07:34 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved for training! :3

Code:
[center][b]Gaia's Might[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Once the words "Gaia's Might!" are said she can activate the Spell. Disappears after being hit once by any spell.
[b]Scaling:[/b]Buff lasts for an additional post.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The caster releases a Stream of life energy From their hand and it enchants one ally within the radius within a 20m Radius the following buff. When the enchanted user is struck in combat by an attack that would wound them, they instead would be healed for the damage that could have been done. The effect lasts up to 3 posts. However when the spell tanks the attack it immediately disappears allowing normal damage to be done once again.A green pulse of energy is Released from The Caster's Hand and the target affected gets a green glow to them signifying the effect is active.[/list]

---

[center][b]Worlds End Garden[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must say:
[b]Scaling:[/b] Tier of Healing Prevented
[b]Sustain:[/b] 1
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi
[list]
From around Lestacia she imbues the earth around her within a 3m radius with Mushrooms. The shrooms when agitated in any way will explode upon contact releasing a cloud of Spores in retaliation. The Spores when attached to the body stop any and all healing that can, could, or is being done from its host up to B-Tier Healing. If Lestacia were to step on the mushrooms they would not explode only recede into the ground. The Initial Explosion Doesn't do any damage. You can also prematurely attack the Mushroom. Be careful when attacking them though they still explode. Also the spores must touch a part of your body to take effect. The spore cloud lasts for only one post. Even if multiple mushrooms are stepped on. The cloud is 1m large.Any person affected by this debuff can not regain health by any means until the debuff is cured. Defile will stick with a person and lay dormant until cell regeneration takes place. When that happens it releases a toxin denying any healing up to B-tier on that part of the body. The spores will last for 2 posts before being attacked by the hosts white blood cells and be forcibly removed from the hosts body.Small green Mushrooms pop up in a 3m radius around Lestacia and explode into pink clouds with a 1m radius, when someone other than Lestacia agitates them.[/list]

---

[center][b]Blessing[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must chant "Blessing!"
[b]Scaling:[/b]Heals 1 tier Higher
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi
[list]
The caster twirls her staff in the air, commanding the Magoi to heal a target within a 5m radius for D-tier Damage instantly. A Green glow covers the target healing them for D-Tier Damage. [/list]

thread tracker

15More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 09/03/17, 07:02 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

More life Magic 6ouumjD

16More life Magic Empty Re: More life Magic on 09/03/17, 09:19 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
More life Magic HVhvTYv

Code:
[center][b]Worlds End Garden[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must say:
[b]Scaling:[/b] Tier of Healing Prevented
[b]Sustain:[/b] 1
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi
[list]
From around Lestacia she imbues the earth around her within a 3m radius with Mushrooms. The shrooms when agitated in any way will explode upon contact releasing a cloud of Spores in retaliation. The Spores when attached to the body stop any and all healing that can, could, or is being done from its host up to B-Tier Healing. If Lestacia were to step on the mushrooms they would not explode only recede into the ground. The Initial Explosion Doesn't do any damage. You can also prematurely attack the Mushroom. Be careful when attacking them though they still explode. Also the spores must touch a part of your body to take effect. The spore cloud lasts for only one post. Even if multiple mushrooms are stepped on. The cloud is 1m large.Any person affected by this debuff can not regain health by any means until the debuff is cured. Defile will stick with a person and lay dormant until cell regeneration takes place. When that happens it releases a toxin denying any healing up to B-tier on that part of the body. The spores will last for 2 posts before being attacked by the hosts white blood cells and be forcibly removed from the hosts body.Small green Mushrooms pop up in a 3m radius around Lestacia and explode into pink clouds with a 1m radius, when someone other than Lestacia agitates them.[/list]

---

[center][b]Blessing[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must chant "Blessing!"
[b]Scaling:[/b]Heals 1 tier Higher
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi
[list]
The caster twirls her staff in the air, commanding the Magoi to heal a target within a 5m radius for D-tier Damage instantly. A Green glow covers the target healing them for D-Tier Damage. [/list]

More life Magic BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum