Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
Flight
Tier: D-Ω
Specialization: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must know strength magic.
Scaling: Flight Power
Sustain: -
Cool Down: -
Cost: 10
Description:

The magician commands gravity type rukh into manipulating the space around a target giving it flight under the magician's control. This can be used to achieve varying degrees of flight.

• D-tier: The magician has full control over where they fly, however they wobble in the air unsteadily and move at the speed of a leisurely stroll.
    • C-tier: The magician's flight is stable and they have control over their direction. The speed of the flight has increased to rival someone in a dead sprint.
    • B-tier: The speed of the flight has increased further, exceeding normal human limitations to provide supernatural speed.
    • A-tier: The magician can now fly at incredible speeds covering even great distances within a short amount of time.

Fruit of Restoration
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician
Requirements/Drawbacks: Rima must have some kind of fruit seed on her. She then waves her wand/staff over the seed and places it into the dirt.
Scaling: More fruit
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Magoi/Stamina
Description:

By infusing a fruit seed with life magic and placing it into the ground, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be healed for B-Tier damage. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.

Fruit of Purification
Requirements/Drawbacks: Rima must have some kind of fruit seed on her. She then waves her wand/staff over the seed and places it into the dirt.
Scaling: More fruit
Description:

By infusing a fruit seed with life magic and placing it into the ground, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.

Chaos Whip
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Rima must swipe her wand/staff as if it were a melee weapon.
Scaling: Damage
Description:

By infusing her wand/staff with decaying flame magic, Rima conjures a flexible whip made completely of decaying flame starting at the tip of the wand/staff. The whip made of decaying flame is 5 meters long and will inflict B-Tier damage to whatever it hits, causing any life it touches to begin decaying. The whip will then disperse once it has made contact with something.

Last edited by Rima on 15/12/16, 04:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Rima's New Magic I BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

2Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 15/12/16, 07:09 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
ready for review I think ;-;

---

3Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 15/12/16, 02:52 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
  • Chaos Whip

• I just wanted to clear up something concerning the Chaos Whip. So as it is being used, the "whip" decays, or is it whatever it hits decays?

Rima's New Magic I YbK0gEc

Flight:
Code:
[center][b]Flight[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Ω
[b]Specialization:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must know strength magic.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Flight Power
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] -
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The magician commands gravity type rukh into manipulating the space around a target giving it flight under the magician's control. This can be used to achieve varying degrees of flight.
[list]
[*]D-tier: The magician has full control over where they fly, however they wobble in the air unsteadily and move at the speed of a leisurely stroll.
[*]C-tier: The magician's flight is stable and they have control over their direction. The speed of the flight has increased to rival someone in a dead sprint.
[*]B-tier: The speed of the flight has increased further, exceeding normal human limitations to provide supernatural speed.
[*]A-tier: The magician can now fly at incredible speeds covering even great distances within a short amount of time.
[/list]
[/list]

Fruit of Restoration:
Code:
[center][b]Fruit of Restoration[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Rima must have some kind of fruit seed on her. She then waves her wand/staff over the seed and places it into the dirt.
[b]Scaling:[/b] More fruit
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi
[list]
By infusing a fruit seed with life magic and placing it into the ground, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be healed for B-Tier damage. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.[/list]

Fruit of Purification:
Code:
[center][b]Fruit of Purification[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Rima must have some kind of fruit seed on her. She then waves her wand/staff over the seed and places it into the dirt.
[b]Scaling:[/b] More fruit
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi
[list]
By infusing a fruit seed with life magic and placing it into the ground, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.[/list]

4Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 15/12/16, 03:29 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
I edited it to make a bit more sense on that part.~

---

5Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 15/12/16, 05:00 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved~

Code:
[center][b]Chaos Whip[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Rima must swipe her wand/staff as if it were a melee weapon.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi/Stamina
[list]
By infusing her wand/staff with decaying flame magic, Rima conjures a flexible whip made completely of decaying flame starting at the tip of the wand/staff. The whip made of decaying flame is 5 meters long and will inflict B-Tier damage to whatever it hits, causing any life it touches to begin decaying. The whip will then disperse once it has made contact with something. [/list]

Thank you all, for everything.

6Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 15/12/16, 07:19 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
Using two B-Tier vouchers for Chaos Whip | Fruit of Restoration

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p175-ability-vouchers#40815

---

7Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 15/12/16, 07:38 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier
Training Approved

Thank you all, for everything.

8Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 05/01/17, 01:06 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

thread tracker
http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

9Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 13/02/17, 12:21 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
I made a few edits to both Fruit of Restoration and Fruit of Purification I'd like to make. FoR was already trained, but FoP wasn't, so I realize FoR will have to be retrained.

Fruit of Restoration
Requirements/Drawbacks: Rima must have some kind of seed on her. She then must wave her staff/wand over it.
Scaling: An additional fruit
Description:

By infusing a seed with life magic, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be healed for B-Tier damage. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.

Fruit of Purification
Requirements/Drawbacks: Rima must have some kind of seed on her. She then must wave her staff/wand over it.
Scaling: An additional fruit
Description:

By infusing a seed with life magic, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.

---

10Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 13/02/17, 12:44 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved changes. I feel like they are minor enough so that you wouldn't have to retrain FoR, but that's up to Diana to decide.

Code:
[center][b]Fruit of Restoration[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Rima must have some kind of seed on her. She then must wave her staff/wand over it.
[b]Scaling:[/b] An additional fruit
[list]
By infusing a seed with life magic, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be healed for B-Tier damage. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.[/list]

[center][b]Fruit of Purification[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Rima must have some kind of seed on her. She then must wave her staff/wand over it.
[b]Scaling:[/b] An additional fruit
[list]
By infusing a seed with life magic, the seed will then grow into a 30cm plant with a single fruit on it. If one were to eat the fruit, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins. The fruit will wither away if not used by the end of the thread.[/list]
[/quote]

11Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 10/07/17, 12:41 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'm making another set of changes to my Fruit abilities, but this time I'm expecting to have to retrain the one I have learned already. This should be my final revamp for these! XD

Bean of Restoration
Requirements/Drawbacks: Life - The user must focus their catalyst towards any form of vegetation.
Scaling: Hits (Beans): The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30 magoi | 15 magoi
Description:

• Upon commanding the rukh, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards any vegetation within 1-meter of themself. A 60-centimeter flowering plant will then spring up from the ground, bearing a single 3-centimeter Bean of Restoration upon it, unless scaled.
  • If a living being ingests the bean, they will be healed for any form of B-Tier damage they may have taken prior.
  • After removing the bean(s) from the plant, it will dry-up and die out. However, the bean(s) will remain functional until the end of the thread.

Bean of Purification
Requirements/Drawbacks: Life - The user must focus their catalyst towards any form of vegetation.
Scaling: Hits (Beans): The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30 magoi | 15 magoi
Description:

• Upon commanding the rukh, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards any vegetation within 1-meter of themself. A 60-centimeter flowering plant will then spring up from the ground, bearing a single 3-centimeter Bean of Purification upon it, unless scaled.
  • If a living being ingests the bean, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins within their bodies.
  • After removing the bean(s) from the plant, it will dry-up and die out. However, the bean(s) will remain functional until the end of the thread.

Code:
[center][b]Bean of Restoration[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Life - The user must focus their catalyst towards any form of vegetation.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits (Beans): The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 magoi | 15 magoi
[list]
[*]Upon commanding the rukh, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards any vegetation within 1-meter of themself. A 60-centimeter flowering plant will then spring up from the ground, bearing a single 3-centimeter Bean of Restoration upon it, unless scaled.
[*]If a living being ingests the bean, they will be healed for any form of B-Tier damage they may have taken prior.
[*]After removing the bean(s) from the plant, it will dry-up and die out. However, the bean(s) will remain functional until the end of the thread.
[/list]

[center][b]Bean of Purification[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Life - The user must focus their catalyst towards any form of vegetation.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits (Beans): The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[list]
[*]Upon commanding the rukh, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards any vegetation within 1-meter of themself. A 60-centimeter flowering plant will then spring up from the ground, bearing a single 3-centimeter Bean of Purification upon it, unless scaled.
[*]If a living being ingests the bean, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins within their bodies.
[*]After removing the bean(s) from the plant, it will dry-up and die out. However, the bean(s) will remain functional until the end of the thread.
[/list]

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 12/05/18, 02:28 am; edited 2 times in total

---

12Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 10/07/17, 01:22 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved~

13Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 12/05/18, 10:55 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier
Using my 2 B-Tier vouchers on these abilities! https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p300-ability-vouchers#53495

---

14Rima's New Magic I Empty Re: Rima's New Magic I on 12/05/18, 11:07 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved! Add these to your vault.

Code:
[center][b]Bean of Restoration[/b][/center]
[list]
[*]Upon commanding the rukh, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards any vegetation within 1-meter of themself. A 60-centimeter flowering plant will then spring up from the ground, bearing a single 3-centimeter Bean of Restoration upon it, unless scaled.
[*]If a living being ingests the bean, they will be healed for any form of B-Tier damage they may have taken prior.
[/list]

[center][b]Bean of Purification[/b][/center]
[list]
[*]Upon commanding the rukh, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards any vegetation within 1-meter of themself. A 60-centimeter flowering plant will then spring up from the ground, bearing a single 3-centimeter Bean of Purification upon it, unless scaled.
[*]If a living being ingests the bean, they will then be cleansed of any B-Tier or lower toxins within their bodies.
[/list]

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum