You are not connected. Please login or register

Rebuild the Farm?(Solo mission)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rebuild the Farm?(Solo mission) Empty Rebuild the Farm?(Solo mission) 30/11/16, 06:05 pm

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

Dante's movements were calm in this new, distant land.Normally those with red hair are normally Fanalis, however in this case Dante didn't find that they had the same scent, it was weird walking through the town, many people seemed to be rushing. Most equipped with knives and sword "Whats become of this place..." Dante spoke not knowing how the war had effected the populace it filled him with determination to find out more  about what trials stood in this town as he looked down the road he found a farm house, a crow was picking on one of the residence as Dante began to sprint down the road a few good meters the crow finally noticed him and flew closer now within five meters it activated Caw a screech pierced Dante's hearing causing both hands to fold over his ears "FUCK!" Dante would scream before breathing in, disoriented didn't mean he couldn't scream as the crow's claws met his gauntlets he grinned breathing in deeper as he heard a click he would scream releasing a Fanalis Roar this caused the crow to fall to the ground almost in a stunned daze, Dante's foot would come crashing down on the crow which caused spewing blood from the mouth of the crow "Rest in peace" Dante would say walking towards the woman who was being attacked.

"Ahhh....Sir...Thank you so much!" the girl would say with a shy tone, her crimson hair covered her left eye, probably for the best as he could see a scar leading up to the girls eye he would sigh moving close.His hand slowly move her hair as she would speak "P-please...Don't do what the soldiers do" the girl would say her tears welting up in her eye "Silly child, I'm no monster" he would say moving her hair to the side carefully, in a caring way, now seeing her whole face he realized the blade must have been cut short due to the fact the scar lessened in depth his thumb would trace the girls scar "Hey, what were you doing?" Dante asked with a caring tone his eyes seemed to pierce the girls soul. Dante would think to himself slowly 'Torture...the only reason for this..' Dante's thoughts accumulated more looking over the girls battered body his throat tightened, cuts and bruises laced all over the girls arms and legs below her knees "W...Who....What did this to you?" Dante would ask his hands moving to her shoulders as tears streamed down her face "T-The neighboring king's forces...His unruly soldiers...You see... I didn't want to tell you I thought...I thought you would leave...I'm a slave" the girl spoke in sobs as Dante's hand would bring her head towards his chest "I understand...You see I was once a slave myself...I need to know small child what brought you here?" Dante asked as she pointed towards a battered scare crow and crops torn up by three crows cawing rapidly.

Dante without another thought moved the girl from his body, rubbing her hair in a almost fatherly like motion as he would turn a hundred and eighty degrees, pulling his sword out seemed to frighten the girl as she clung her hands to her chest "Well then.." Dante said running roughly three meters causing the crows to scatter around Dante they flew fast, Dante's instincts caught on to their movement pattern quickly. It was easy when all they did was circle as one came in for a back assault Dante would use his left gauntlet to guard against the claws, using his gauntlet he let his blade slide gently over it impaling the crow it was sickening as Dante pulled out the blade both the birds flanked him using their ability CAW this time Dante's ears were messed up bad almost on the verge of bleeding however he refused to give up, both crows caught on his gauntlets the girl with the scar would throw a bucket, the bucket missed the crows but made them fly back as Dante got back his consciousness.

"MISTER STRANGER PLEASE DON'T DIE....I'VE NEVER HUGGED ANYONE BEFORE" the girl would scream towards him and with a grin his determination would show clearly, the next attack came quick this time from the right as Dante met the beak of the bird with a right jab knocking the bird into oblivion, the last bird continued to circle, most likely to swoop in for another strike, this was not the case as it began a dive for the slave girl, Dante would leap about five feet as the crow's beak and claws met Dante's back it forced him to release a howling scream as with a low shuttle tone "Sor-Ow, Sorry about the sudden tackle...Are you okay?" Dante would ask with a painful smile showing as the beak and claws dig deep the girl would begin crying "I'm so sorry I can't help you" the girl said with a sob "Hey...I'm Dante.....nice to meet you" Dante would say his eyes dim as the girl would speak back "Ari, my name is Ari" she would say as Dante would go from kneeling to standing in a moment sending the crow up and grabbing it's head with his left hand he would squeeze the bird until it no longer moved, the blood slowly dribbled from the cut, Ari now looking at it traced her fingers on it causing Dante to wince "Ow careful I'm not a all powerful being yaknow" Dante said with a chuckle and stumble as Ari would grab hold of him "Thank you...for saving me" Ari would say with a flustered face.

Dante would cock his head back and grin "All in a days work for your local Styx haha...[/color]" Dante would say sticking his sword in the ground slowly moving towards the town, to his surprise Ari seemed to want to come alone, he however would smile, giving her his about 1000 huang speaking softly "Ari my travels will bring so much pain, please go to Reim It'll be safe for you,oh if you're looking for the ship you want is the Rotten" Dante would say with a smile entering the city with mild wonders and resting under a bridge.

(WC-1000)
Abilities used:

(pools don't change)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum