The Mysterious Cave of Wonders[Private/Ryu/Gin]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin watched as the mystical beast thrashed and swashed, something within him was causing him much discomfort and possible pain, and if what the blue haired man, Yuurei, said was true, then it was his red haired friend. Was Ren truly that outstanding? Gin couldn't take that chance, he gripped his staff tightly as he focused the magoi within him, he was about to release his magic when out from the dragon's mouth vomited Ren with what seems to be the beast's tongue in arm.

Yuurei finished the thing off with an arrow that somehow caused an explosion. As the beast collapsed, Gin stood staring at the odd creature for a moment before turning to face two more odd creatures, Ren and Yuurei. What were they? "What are you two?" He decided to ask. Indeed, Gin is a magician, which is weird enough, but he has never seen such people with such weird abilities.

With the blue haired man's attitude change, he ran towards a path after giving his friend and him a choice to follow along. Regardless of the dragon, adventure beckoned him, Gin couldn't give this up. He ran after Yuurei with staff in hand.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Vault Room: Gin Tamashi

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Just wiping the blood off was enough work but by the time he had gotten most of the dripping blood off him the beast was down. Turning around he was finally able to get a good look at the beast who had nearly swallowed him whole. It was none other than a Wyvern but he had never seen one so up close. It was bigger and creepier looking than expected. Turning to the tongue on his left hand he shook a bit and dropped the tongue as a shiver ran down his back.

He couldn’t believe he was about to be eaten by such a thing, he was just glad it couldn’t breathe fire, if it could than he would’ve been completely toasted if it had tried. He was a bit upset that he couldn’t help fight outside of the beast but it seemed his friend and the new traveler had handled it. Turning towards Yuurei he quickly spotted the man being followed by the traveler as they were already heading towards the only other available passage seeing as how the large beast was blocking off the others. With a sigh he followed silently behind. It was funny to him, to see his friend so energetic after fighting such a large beast.

In a low tone he spoke as he kept five meters away from the other two while following at a normal pace. ”You are a strange man Yuurei. A strange man indeed.”

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had laughed when he heard Gin asking them what they are. He couldn’t help but wanting to answer that question. He just kept moving though as he noticed that the path was bright, and they weren’t going to bump into anything that would surprise them. ”Well Ren is a strong person. He is a Fanalis, but I’m just an ordinary human,” he brought up as he thought about the dungeon part. He shook his head as he kept walking the path as he couldn’t believe he forgot to say that as well.

”I am also a Dungeon Capturer. You heard about those recent dungeons popping out from nowhere? Well Ren and I went into one, and I got this special power, and Ren got a special weapon. Still it seems like we came out of that place as rich men as well,” he told him as he wonder what he would think of when he heard those words. He just kept moving as they had near the end of the path. Yuurei had made to the next place, but this was a dead end. He noticed a bunch of chains on the floor, and wonder what it was use for.

”It seems like we stumbled up on a dead end guys,” he said. He looked around and when he took another step. The cavern started to shake a bit. He stopped moving right there wondering what was going on. That was when a bright light had come from above the group, and it was too bright to see through. Yuurei could only cover his eyes as he was wondering what was going on here. The light was weakening, and he noticed that something was descending down from the ceiling. This thing or person wore a silver mask on his face. He wore grey clothing all around him and he had wings that resemble that of an angel. It was an amazing sight to see.

The man had a book in his hand, and for some reason there was a ring of light floating over his head. ”Are you an angel?” he asked straight forward with the question. The mysterious masked man just looked at Yuurei, and the other two who were in the room by now. ”I am no angel. I have the power to cause all of destruction to the world. I have the power to give life to everything that has fallen around me. I have been free thanks to you three. The Wyvern that protected this cavern had a special seal within in, and it seems like you men have destroyed it,” the angel paused for a second.

”I am free to exit this cavern, and do as I see fit. Still you men have released me from this curse. For that I shall make sure your lives are filled with this destruction and misery. I will not kill you quickly, but make sure you beg for me to do so. I am Raziel,” the man finished saying that as he had a malevolent laugh. Yuurei was surprised on what he had done, and he took his bow, and shot an arrow towards the man. ”Gusion Tornado,” he said as the arrow went to him. Raziel had quickly crushed the arrow, and smiled at him.

”That will not do anything to me, but it seems that you have the power of a Djinn. Still it seems incomplete. I will ask for your names next time we meet,” he disappeared after saying that, and Yuurei was shock that something like this had exist in this world. He was strong, and he made his power from his Djinn seem like it was nothing. Yuurei had changed his weapon back into his metal vessel and looked at the other two. ”What did I release from this cavern?” he asked nervous that something bad would happen to him, and anybody who was with him in the future.

105/200

Raziel:
Spoiler:

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin looked back to see Ren following behind them before turning forward and listening to Yuurei's explanation. "Fanalis?" he whispered under his breath, never has the magician heard of such people; he figured they must be something impressive if Yuurei considers himself an ordinary human.

"I've heard of two magical structures rising from nowhere, swallowing up people, but never have I heard someone coming out alive let alone rich" Now Gin was impressed by the two mystery men. The dungeons were dangerous and mysterious structures that held riches and power, but due to the numbers of people who not returned after entering, Gin hesitated in looking into the things.

They've come to a bright place, which Gin had to shield his eyes until his sight adjusted a bit. An 'angel' descended and Gin figured all was well until the being introduced himself. He didn't know what to say, but Yuurei reacted regardless of the shock. Even with his immense power and the speed of his reaction, the masked figure tossed the arrow aside as if it was nothing.

Gin looked to Yuurei after Raziel left. He could feel his sorrow for he himself had a part in taking down the guardian of this cave.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

He grinned a bit as he followed behind the men, the compliment Yuurei had given him had sparked up a smile in him. Gin seemed a bit confused and impressed at what Ren truly was which only made him chuckle a bit. The path was lit enough so that they could find their way through the passage, he could only wonder what was located at the end of it, what could that beast possibly be trying to protect so hard that it had even attempted to swallow him. Whatever it was, it was most likely something powerful. Maybe a grand weapon of sorts?

As they stopped at a dead end of sorts with chains, Ren clenched his fists. He couldn’t stand the sight of chains, not after what he had gone through. He sucked his teeth at the sight but before he could check the remains on the chains, the cavern began to shake as a bright light followed. Ren shielded his eyes as the blinding light increased. Within a few seconds the light began to weaken enough for Ren to see what was around. As his eyes adjusted he caught sight of a strange creature. It wore a silver mask and looked like a grey angel of sorts. He had no idea what it was but he already knew he had to worry.
He placed his right leg behind him in a fighting stance as the winged man descended. The man called himself Raziel and as he described himself, Ren could only feel a bit of fear. He never felt such fear run through his body. This man was absolute bad news. Yuurei questioned him on what he was and the man described himself as not an angel but more of an entity of complete destruction. His fists tightened as he waited for the signal of attack from Yuurei. Just as Yuurei released an arrow, Ren followed behind the arrow and jumped up to go in for a punch full of rage, Just as he got close enough for the punch, the angel disappeared as Ren went straight through the space he was in and his fist landed on the ground as it cracked beneath him. He gritted his teeth in rage and punched the ground consecutively.

”I’m Still Too Weak!” He yelled in pure fury as he punched straight into the ground at full power as it broke beneath him.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was a bit shaken up that something like this was released to the world. He didn’t like this, but it seemed like he wasn’t the only one. It seemed like his friend wasn’t happy about his strength. He shook his head as he thought about it, and figured that he would have to say something that would get everybody on their feet. ”You aren’t weak Ren, we just aren’t strong enough. That man seems to be too powerful,” he said as he straighten himself up. There was not much they could do right now, but leave this place.

”We should return to the village. That way we can think about what to do from there. I’m sure we will be stronger the next time we see him,” he said trying to comfort his friend, and everybody around him. He looked over to Gin, and smiled at him as well. ”By the way Gin are you staying at the Imuchakk village? We are heading there if you want to come along,” he said as he wasn’t sure if he was already staying at the village. He wasn’t happy, but he started to move in the direction they had just come from.

He didn’t have to worry about the wyvern because it seems that they had killed it from what Raziel had said to them. Yuurei could only wonder if this cavern would return to normal, or still keep its magical property. He could only clench his fist as he kept moving. There were more places to see, and he could only be happy to live another day instead of perishing in the hands of another man. Yuurei just hoped that he and his friend would become a strong team that nobody would dare face alone.

Gin Tamashi

Gin Tamashi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gin examined the ceiling, or at least tried to. The room at ground level was lit by brazers around the three, but up above, the ceiling, if there was any, was dark. Gin couldn't tell how high the ceiling was. The being of light, Raziel, had been trapped in here and was kept guard by the wyvern the three had killed. A large mistake.

The green magician looked from Ren to Yuurei, both were upset. He couldn't blame them. To release such a troubling thing into the world would drive anyone to worry. Seeing as both Ren's strength and Yuurei's skill couldn't stop him, it was safe to say that whatever Raziel was, he was a very powerful being that should not be taken lightly.

They offered him traveling privileges with them. At first, Gin figured he should be on his way since he had been sidetracked too long, but he gave it another thought. He was brought here, hopefully not by accident. If it was destined, then Gin figured he should tag along at least for some time to determined if he truly had some kind of hand with these two. He looked at them and watched as the rukh around them fluttered.

"I'm honored. And thank you" Gin said as he followed behind the men of blue and red.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

He knew far too well that he was weak, he couldn’t stop that man from going off and roaming the world. He continued to punch at the ground in rage as he simply thought of the horror that the man could cause to innocent people. His punches ceased thanks to the words of his friend Yuurei. Who reassured him that there was nothing that could be done, They could only get stronger. He clenched his fists and got up as he cracked his knuckles and sighed.

He followed Yuurei through the cave, he wasn’t shocked that he had invited the magician to join them. Who knows, maybe this was cause of fate but whatever it was, Ren wouldn’t interfere. As they made their way out of the cave, Ren could only crave power. He needed strength to protect his companions. That move that Yuurei used must have been from the Blue creature which granted him powers back in the dungeon. He needed one if they were to stop that man no matter the cost. His decision was made, he would conquer another dungeon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum