Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] Vm6PumL
Name:Blazing Bow
Tier:C
Type: Magic Weapon - Bow
Magic Type: Heat
Appearance: A bow that is entirely covered by fire when the user feed their magoi into it, however those who use it wont be burnt by the fire itself. The bow is approximately 110cm and the string is made from fire resistant fiber. It bears a magic circle on the handle.
Function:

• Fiery Shot- By pouring magoi into this weapon, the user can ignite the arrow to be on fire before releasing it. The arrow will inflict C-tier damage in the form of burnt if it hits the target. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 to sustain

2Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] Empty Re: Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] 09/04/17, 12:04 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I wish to purchase this but it's for my alt. Totodilo. :o

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] 001
Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] 002Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] 003

3Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] Empty Re: Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] 09/04/17, 12:42 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Vm6PumL.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]Blazing Bow
[b]Tier:[/b]C
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Weapon - Bow
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Heat
[b]Appearance:[/b] A bow that is entirely covered by fire when the user feed their magoi into it, however those who use it wont be burnt by the fire itself. The bow is approximately 110cm and the string is made from fire resistant fiber. It bears a magic circle on the handle.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Fiery Shot[/b]- By pouring magoi into this weapon, the user can ignite the arrow to be on fire before releasing it. The arrow will inflict C-tier damage in the form of burnt if it hits the target. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 to sustain
[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Blazing Bow [40,000 Huang] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum