Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] Ba1HlrO
Name: Floral Pin
Tier: D-Tier
Type: Magic Item - Hair Pin
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: A silver hairpin with a mock flower. The 10 "petals" are made of diamond. The circle of the "flower" is made up painted iron. The whole pin is 15 centimeters.
Function:

• Seasonal Pollen - When fed magoi, the pin will release a cloud of spores 1m in diameter. The cloud will float forward up to 5m before suddenly experiencing magical growth. The spores all turn into blooming flowers creating a sudden visual distraction or perhaps just a beautiful decoration. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

2Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] Empty Re: Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] 25/11/16, 03:26 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I plan on buying this if no one else does before my 24 hour wait is over.~ If anyone wants this, feel free to buy it though! I don't mind :>

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

3Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] Empty Re: Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] 26/11/16, 03:39 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Purchase approved and 20k deducted from your funds. :)

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ba1HlrO.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Floral Pin
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item - Hair Pin
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] A silver hairpin with a mock flower. The 10 "petals" are made of diamond. The circle of the "flower" is made up painted iron. The whole pin is 15 centimeters.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Seasonal Pollen[/b] - When fed magoi, the pin will release a cloud of spores 1m in diameter. The cloud will float forward up to 5m before suddenly experiencing magical growth. The spores all turn into blooming flowers creating a sudden visual distraction or perhaps just a beautiful decoration. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] 001
Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] 002Floral Pin [20,000 Huang] 003

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum