Tier: B-Tier
Djinn: Ronove
Cost: 30
Scaling: Range for each 5 magoi spend spent addition of 5 meters
Type: Lightning
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down: 3
Description: Pointing his axe in a direction he can shoot out and bolt of lighting that will keep extending from that point for 20 meters. On contact the lighting will cause B-tier piercing damage.

Appearance :
The Pit stop before the Goal [Training/Travel] >cb=20100928223610

After leaving Garuda with Tenma the two would part ways, Solomon knew he would have to immediately leave towards the plains to make it on the schedule he said however he would first have to stop at the inn that he had left Mamoru and Largo at. Thankfully he did think ahead knowing that it may be sometime before he was back from the dungeon and his travels and he had to arrange to pay a keeper to take care of and keep them fed. However stopping to pick them up would only take a few minutes as all he would have to do is calm them from the excitement and leave with them. He would ride upon Largo and have Mamoru tail just behind or next to them as they made their way towards the harbor. From Solomon’s previous journeys he knew that since he was traveling by sea he would first have travel through the plains as well, which was perfect for him as he would have to find his father in-law anyhow. It took some extra time when Solomon arrived in the harbor as he did wish to use the same captain and vessel he usually used however after speaking to those in the harbor he was still on a voyage for another couple of days before he came back to this harbor so he would decide to try and new vessel. After arranging a discounted voyage with a new captain and vessel because it was not his usual one they would depart.

The voyage was about the same as any other voyage where most of the time was spent trying to amuse himself or train Mamoru for battle as Largo slept. This would just keep repeating each day till they arrived as he was not expected to help with this journey as someone who paid for the voyage. He would however when they arrived to the plains make a note of the captains name as he did make sure that his journey had no hitches and they did make good time, and so he could possibly use him in the future.

After arriving in the Magno he had no reason to stay in town or to procrastinate, he would immediately mount Largo and begin his journey into the plains. Solomon would not know exactly where the tribe would be found but when he was accepted into the group he was taught their path and how to determine where they would travel. After many hours of tracking which way they went from finding a previous camp Solomon would finally see them in the distance, and he would pause abruptly as Mamoru would run past the two and stop to look back with a curious look. Solomon was not sure how he would be taken in the village as he has not been back in years since the death of his wife.

Training Word Count: 485/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Pit stop before the Goal [Training/Travel] Sk_sig10

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
However he knew he could not just stare at it forever he would eventually have to go through with seeing and speaking with them eventually, so why not now. As he rode up to the village he would see people tending the land just going about their daily lives. Some of the people that he rode past would wave as they remembered him some would not as they just did not know who he was, but most of them were quite happy to see him as they remembered what he did for them. It was going much better than he expected but that did not stop his stomach from twisting as he stood in front of that old oak door waiting to knock on it. However before he could the door would open and there stood his father in–law. However without a beat, “What took you so long.” He would say as he opened his arms to hug Solomon. “I know you needed time to pass the event however that was a loonnnggg time to be alone son.” Solomon eyes would water however he would not cry, he was not expecting such a welcome. “Well you do have the village and your wife ... so you’re not really alone.” Hiraku Juro would then say, “Well I do have the villagers, my wife passed just recently due to illness regretfully.” Then attempting to immediately leave the topic, “Come in Come in.” He would say as he waved inwards and went inside. Solomon now understood what he meant by alone, walking into the house he could tell the difference of its once more clean nature. The village work was not falling behind however his own daily life was lagging behind him he could tell as he watched him. As Hiraku began making tea for the two of them he would ask, “So what are you doing back anyway? ... Finally decide to stay with us? It would be good to have the strength in the village and the company of course.” Solomon would sit at the nearby table before answer, “Well something like that if you’re interested in listening?” Hiraku would laugh before nodding to Solomon as he brought the tea over on a tray. Solomon would wait till he sat down from serving both of them tea, “I was thinking maybe you could come with me you and all of the tribe and rather than traveling around we could create our own place in the jade mountains of Kou... this way we could all be together and none of you guys would have to travel again if you did not wish too but at least this way you would always have a home to come back too.”

It would take a little awhile before Solomon would get a reply which Solomon understood, he watched as Hiraku looked around the room and contemplated, “Well I will need some time to think this over and then arrange a meeting with the village to discuss such a decision.” Solomon would just nod in agreement as he knew this would not be an immediate answer it would be silly to think so.

As Solomon was not the type to pester he would drop the subject at that point and they would then begin to discuss the different things that happened to each other since they last met. Solomon would learn how his wife past and how he moved forward and the different attacks on the village, and Hiraku would learn of the dungeon Solomon conquered and that of Ronove, he would hold nothing back as they trusted each other fully as family. The light dwindled away outside as they spoke till eventually it would come to an end, “Well it is getting late, I think it is time that we head to sleep do you not?” Solomon would nod, “I shall leave you be then.” As Hiraku stood he would say, “What do you mean? You don’t have to sleep outside you know?” Solomon would smile, “I just have some training I would like to get done, I’ll probably end up training with Ronove till you and the village decide.” Hiraku would nod and smile, “Well when you’re done training for the night come in to sleep you can use this place on your down time.” He would then head off to bed as Solomon thanked him and then headed out the back door himself, he saw the fence that he built some time ago and it brought back some memories of his battle and his wife. He would move away from the house and the yard for some time as he was not in full control of his powers as of yet and did not wish to make more work for others especially when he needed something from them.

Now with the village just barely in view he would begin his training, he would first enter his weapon equip form by pouring his magoi into his weapon. He would watch as it slowly transformed into a different axe all together, however he needed to know what powers this form would give him and that it was just not for appearance. It would slowly tire him as he kept his equipped form going however he would slash away and cut the air in front of him, he would have to get use to the new weight of this axe. He knew he would have to attempt something else to use any possible abilities from such a being, so first he would try talking to it as he knew that before she merged with the vessel he could speak with her however it came to nothing. He know felt as if he should have asked Noir so many more questions but he knew it was not the time or place for such a thing, especially after the death of someone close to her no matter how much he liked or disliked him. Taking the time to think about the form and how other such abilities work just the same as when his weapon transforms it would be using the magoi within him so he would try focusing his magoi a little harder like a burst that he would shove then stop. When he did this a spark would appear then a bolt of lightning would shoot out his sword into the ground, he would panic slightly as it just missed his foot but then was happy he was able to make something appear. He would attempt to do this again but this time he would point his axe away from him then noticing quickly that he was pointed towards the village he would change his direction once more so that he was not facing towards anything. He would pour magoi into his weapon once more and a bolt would shoot from his axe, this bolt stayed connected to his axe but shot out about 20 meters before stopping. He would do this two more times before realizing that would be its regular distance it would travel however he was curious what would happen if he attempted to pour more magoi into his weapon as the bolt traveled away from him. So as he used this skill again he would attempt this and find out that it would travel farther as he pour magoi into it.

After doing this for some time he would get tired himself and he knew he would need some sleep, so he would retire himself back in Hiraku’s house. The next morning he would awake and the house would already be empty, which he expected knowing that most of this tribe fended for its self so the early hours were used for many chores. Solomon never really had to do such thing but he expected that he would have to soon at least for awhile anyway. Solomon would repeat his training over and over again and three days would pass where it consisted of Hiraku doing his regular chores and duties and meeting with different people of the tribe, and Solomon training and relaxing with Hiraku. The forth day came and when Solomon awoke he was able to catch Hiraku for breakfast, the breakfast was made for him once again but he wished to be able to sit and eat it with him. “Ah you got me finally ... I needed to talk to you anyway.” He would say as Solomon sat up on his bed.

Training Word Count: 1900/1000

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Hiraku would wait for Solomon to come to the table for breakfast before he spoke, “So everyone has come to a decision to what will happen with your proposition. Sadly some of the people wish to stay as they have some people in the area they care about, however I will be leaving with you and most of the others will leave with us as well. We will be leaving most of what we have behind for the ones who are staying as they will have it the hardest come cold but we will take some seed and animals with us to help us with our new beginning.” Solomon smiled as he spoke; the result of most of the people coming with him was great however he was just content when Hiraku said he would come. The both of them would talk as they continued eating about what would need to be brought with them and how they plan on traveling. After they had finished talking and eating the two of them would then begin work together, Solomon knew that they would need help and if he were to lead the group they would have to start seeing Solomon more as a leader then someone who just speaks with Hiraku. However it seemed as if Hiraku did a good job conveying that to them when speaking with them as they seemed to already understand that Solomon would be the ruler of the place they go to next as Hiraku did not wish to be.

It took them an additional day to get together everything they needed to get and to give the tribesmen time to say there farewell to the others, however Solomon would not rush them as there was no reason to rush especially since they chose to follow him. Solomon and the tribe would make their way through to Magno then to the port thankfully the lad who had brought Solomon her was still in port loading trades for the next Voyage. Solomon would have Hiraku wait with the tribe as he went to speak with the captain of the vessel.  “Thank you for the passage here, now I would like to pay my way to Kou if you please and it will be quite a large payment as I have many passengers.” He would use his hand to point towards the tribesmen. “Stop loading!!” the captain would yell to his crewmates before speaking to Solomon, “Definitely, we can just come back for the rest of the cargo later ... However we have an issue of size now, as not everyone can fit just on my vessel.”  Solomon smiled, “Not too worry about I have another captain just over there I usually do business with, he will help us out with his ships, I know he has about four or five.”  Solomon knew before arrive he would need at least that much with all the tribesmen and some of their possessions and supplies, he was thankful that they both happened to turn up now his voyage would not be as cramp as he expected. “Where did you get the money to do such a thing?” the captain would look at Solomon with a odd eye. “I was the one that recently conquered a dungeon.” Solomon would say to the man, “AHHHHHhhhhh .... Right” and the man would question no further as it was something that most people knew that when a dungeon is conquered there is treasures to come with it.

It took quite some time to get everyone aboard with everything and to communicate to both vessels of what was going on and what paths were going to be taken, however they were finally on their way to their new home.

Training Word Count: 2524/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum