You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pied Piper [ An old school rhythmic tale of humanity and...other stuff]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dark town of Salem, remaining in the outskirts of the Reim empire, hidden in a forest of their own. It was secluded, the trees were so high that it barely let out any sunlight. It was dim in the mornings, the blackest night in the evenings, and the night itself could be associated with the cold feeling of death with the amount of heat that was sucked away from the night sky. A gruesome place, Salem, a magnet of the deprived and the divided. A social class of the rich and poor, much apparent to the brutal beatings, the cannibal eatings, oh how the weak minded with material gains and false gods called upon a monthly sacrifice.

Criminals pillage and ravage each other, the desperate ones only scrape by while rotting to the core, the souls of pure hearts are tainted and rotting inside, like the teeth of the rich as they feast upon the dead flesh of man.  For such a place with such a culture, what destiny awaited them? Or maybe, a fate? Oh how quaint, this fate was unlike no other, when a man and his brother found a flute at the bottom of a well.

"Piper my boy, we can sell this flute to escape the town and split the loot. "

Dear brother of mine, vincent , so brave, there is nothing in this world that can possibly make us stay.

How brave they were, a bond chained by blood, but then it started happening, the trials before the flood.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

A rat problem is here, the flesh has gone bad. Let us kill off the poor, and sell off all the land. "
The cries and screams  of the rich was filled, with bloodlust and anger as it echoes their shrill.  Hired help to raise the bars, backed in a corner the poor alarmed.  Must they fight, but many die? Outnumbered with fear, how will they get by?

This isn't right...." said Vincent the brave. " We mustn't go, not yet I say!"

"But what do we do..." Said Piper the timid. " We are only two of the few, and nothing we have is new, that's worth the lives of others, my dearest older brother."

But the flute had glowed bright, which engulfed pipes sight, but the light was bearing knowledge, to avoid a massive carnage. " I shall play a tune to send them away,  dispatching the mice is worth a life's pay." And so piper did play, a tune so alluring, that even a man that's deaf, can hear the sweet sounds so soaring. It filled the town and was there to stay, in order to watch the rats run away.

A miracle they say, the poor stayed alive that day. But the rich had a say in what piper did today. " For all of our problems, to solve! You dance for our pleasure, or we hold vincent hostage, till the end of time itself. "

Don't worry young piper, abandon the town, why devote your life to the corrupts puppet clown?

But how could piper leave? His brother was in trouble,  all alone to suffer, it only made his heart rumble.  So he did as they say, piper played his flute, for the second trial it did, was raise all of their loot.

Were wealthy! Said the rich! Were rich! Said the poor, the tables have now flipped, a dark town this was nevermore.
Not only a town of darkness, but now a town of theives, but now a town of greed, Pipers sounds have sown the seeds.

This accursed flute, what have you done to my home?"
But no answer was given, only a flash of light in store.  A final song to play, but piper didn't know why, until he saw the rich, them all!! Feasting on his brothers eye.

Oh how their greed consumed them, the mystical powers of the flute, was confused with the bond of blood that placed in the body's root. It wasn't us, i didn't want this! Angry, the pied piper was! He played the final song that was given to him, and summoned a sea of blood. They washed away, piper and all, the rich, the wealthy, the town.

The great sea of blood leveled everything, and returned them to the ground. But little did young piper know, the flute didn't let him die.  A candidate for magi he was, he had bigger fish to fry. For every tune that was heard it stained young pipers heart with black. For every death, a soul was sealed, to easily bring him back. The pied piper, returned once more, with his balbadd skin, and new allure.

Humanity is so tragic, but they love to hear my tune. What first brings them miracles, will only bring them doom.  In the end, how petty of them, to sacrifice their lives, to the greed that lives within, beneath their very own eyes.

Vincent is gone, Piper has changed, what's to blame, the world? Insane?!

hahahahahahahhaha!!

A haughty laugh....

The Pied Piper  [ An old school rhythmic tale of humanity and...other stuff] Krishna-02-03-16-1
Your souls are mine to torture, but I don't think it'll last....

THE END?

TO BE CONTINUED........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum