Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character/Account Name: Higanbana
Other Participants: Zubaidah
Exchange: Armor of the last snow
Code:
[center][img]http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/art/aion-noble-tac-officers-plate-armor.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Armor of the Last Snow
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool (full body armor)
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Ice
[b]Appearance:[/b] A Small snowflake brooch only 5cm in diameter all around. The small accessory has a gem in the center. Whuser'stivated it covers the users body in a set over armor that overlaps any magical tools. The armor is silver, with white undertones like that of small layer of snow covering the set of armor. This beautiful item supplies it's user with unique functions.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[][i]First Snow[/i]- The user feeds magoi into the armor then shoots a field of freezing moisture into the air. The frozen field produces a consistent field of snow to everything within a 50m Radius. The snow falls slowly but in thick amounts. Each post adds a layer of snowfall, each being .25m tall eventually settling 1m after four posts. Snow may continue but can only  add layers up to four. Only lasts four posts unless sustained. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain

[][i]Fimbulwinter[/i]- Can be used anywhere from one to three stacks of Snow fall. Using this sacrifices a layer of snowfall. By feeding the armor with magoi the user causes snow on the ground to move around the target of the users choice, the snow swirls around freezing on one limb immobilizing it, it freezes two limbs at at two stacks, at the cost of three stacks it freezes two limbs and does freezing damage of C-tier. Cost 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

[*][i]Winter's End[/i]- For the cost of all four stacks, and ending all sustains of the spell currently ongoing on condensing into a 10m diameter sphere. The intense cold and contained field of snow freezes then bursts outward disrupting all actions by numbing them, dealing C-tier damage. Can only be stopped by clashing. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Player Transfers - Page 24 D18ASts

578Player Transfers - Page 24 Empty Re: Player Transfers 09/11/21, 11:24 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Zuzu Mansur
Other Participants: Higanbana
Exchange: Flora Rose, Hui Lang, Tears of Freyr and Lord's Lyre for the Armour of Last Snow!

Flora Rose:

Name: Flora Rose

Tier: D-Tier

Type: Magic Item - Necklace

Magic Type: Life

Appearance: A rose encased in a special gelatin to keep it preserved forever. The magic circle is within the gel substance.

Spoiler:

Function:

Healing Pulse - When fed magoi, the rose will glow light purple and emit a 1m pulse around the wearer, healing D-Tier damage to anyone within that 1m. - 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Hui Lang:

Name: Hui Lang

Tier: D-tier

Type: Magic Item - Tassel

Magic Type: Strength

Appearance: A tassel for weapon's decoration with soft green color. It is tied to a beautifully carved white-brown colored jade and is 20cm long. The magic circle for the item can be found on the center of the jade.

Spoiler:

Function:

• Jade Phantom - By feeding a magoi into the item, the user will be able to create a black aura in the shape of the weapon's trajectory which carries the force across a distance of 3 meters. It will deal D-tier damage if hits. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Tears of Freyr:

Name: Tears of Freyr

Tier: C

Type: Magic Amulet

Magic Type: Water

Appearance: The Tears of Freyr is a glass casing hung on a silver chain. Inside the glass encasing is what looks to be crystal clear water, more pure than anything on the planet. The glass vial is 5 centimeters tall and 2 centimeters wide.

Spoiler:

Function:

• Freyr’s Impasse - When the user activates this magic tool, they are able to redirect an opponent's weapon into the ground, potentially disrupting an ability. Water is condensed from the surroundings, rushing around an object of the user's choosing and forcing it away in a downward motion. If it is being used on an idle weapon, or if it were to be used against a D-tier ability, the weapon will be redirected with such strength that the owner of the weapon would need to spend 10 stamina to remove their weapon from being lodged in the earth. A C-tier ability would be redirected to the ground, but would not be lodged. A B-Tier ability would be displaced in such a way that only C-tier effectiveness would be obtained by the user. Any higher tiered abilities would be unaffected. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Lord's Lyre:

Name: The Lord's Lyre

Tier: B-tier

Type: Magic Lyre

Magic Type: Strength

Appearance: Talking the form of an onyx black lyre with mellow gold accents it stands at 73cm long. Its slend frame is made of fine wood with a sleek varnish. Its taught strings ringing with the force of the tool, the magic symbol glowing on its frame.

Function:

• The Kings Guard- 10m to activate | 5m magoi to sustain the user plucks the instrument creating a construct of glowing black aura, taking the shape of guard in the users mind which can move within 10m of them doing B-tier damage with its strikes lasting three posts.

Player Transfers - Page 24 Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

579Player Transfers - Page 24 Empty Re: Player Transfers 09/11/21, 07:55 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for Zub and Noir

580Player Transfers - Page 24 Empty Re: Player Transfers 18/11/21, 06:31 pm

Hyperion Tol Baelsar

Hyperion Tol Baelsar
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Character/Account Name: Forest Watcher
Other Participants: Sloth, I believe on Diligence account
Exchange: My Forest Watcher DB to him for 25k, with the condition that if he doesn't get 4 threads, for the next 3 months (DEC, JAN, FEB), he'll have to pay me an additional 100k.
Notes:

Player Transfers - Page 24 UwPVdcs

581Player Transfers - Page 24 Empty Re: Player Transfers 10/12/21, 05:02 am

Zion

Zion
β-Tier
β-Tier

Character/Account Name: Zion
Other Participants: Theo/Sloth
Exchange: 200k Huang from me to him
Notes: Just some funds for a friend

582Player Transfers - Page 24 Empty Re: Player Transfers 11/12/21, 12:35 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Theos/Diligence
Other Participants: 8/Hyperion, Angelus/Trent
Exchange:From that 200k Huang | 50k to trent for vine dungeon spot and 25k to 8 for Forest Watcher DB
Notes: 125k Huang should be my total from Zion

Character Vault

Player Transfers - Page 24 Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Code:
<center><div style="width:400px;min-height:200px;text-align:justify;">

</div></center>

583Player Transfers - Page 24 Empty Re: Player Transfers 11/12/21, 01:13 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier