You are not connected. Please login or register

Abilities Job If one pleases

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abilities Job If one pleases Empty Abilities Job If one pleases on 26/09/16, 07:27 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
So, I really don't feel like doing the rest of my skills so I figured why not try to see if someone else would :D ... So on that note who ever wishes to finish my current abilities here: Ability Resubmission which the ground work as already been completed you just would need to get them fully approved and add the damage scaling to each ability, and each requirement I will pay them after full approval.

85,000 Haung

Just make sure you let me know here, as only one person can do it and i'll reply back to you.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Abilities Job If one pleases Sk_sig10

2Abilities Job If one pleases Empty Re: Abilities Job If one pleases on 26/09/16, 02:05 pm

Val Achilles

Val Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier
I would love to do it! It will get me back into this site

Abilities Job If one pleases OuJTgPh

Abilities Job If one pleases Val%20Sigs_zps45gfcdgt

Abilities Job If one pleases EvhHC < click on it ^-^

3Abilities Job If one pleases Empty Re: Abilities Job If one pleases on 26/09/16, 02:21 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Sure you can give it a go, just keep me posted so I can see how it is going or whether or not you change ur mind.

4Abilities Job If one pleases Empty Re: Abilities Job If one pleases on 04/10/16, 10:59 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
So... This has opened up again as u have not heard from him since this. If anyone would like to take up the offer just post here.

5Abilities Job If one pleases Empty Re: Abilities Job If one pleases on 04/10/16, 12:43 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier
I ACCEPT. :D I HAVE RETURNED AND THANKS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES.

Abilities Job If one pleases DWxhOIG

6Abilities Job If one pleases Empty Re: Abilities Job If one pleases on 04/10/16, 02:58 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Lol ok :p I'll check in soon to see how ur doing :p I give you permission to post in that topic as of me, just link this post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum