C-Tier
C-Tier

Explosive Barrage
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have feet firmly planted or risk being pushed back
Scaling: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Sustain: 0
Cooldowns: 1 post
Cost: 10 stamina
Description: Aayla gets in close to her enemy and swings her fists in a fast jab to her opponents abdomen, dealing D tiered damage.

Bull rush
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be rushing directly at an opponent, if they manage to dodge however, Aayla can only continue going in a straight line (Can't redirect)
Scaling: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested
Description: Aayla uses her incredible Fanalis speed to close the gap between herself and her opponent, slamming into them with a shoulder check to either knock them down or out of the way while dealing damage.

Guard Up
Type: Defensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Aayla must have her arms in an X shape in front of her to block. She needs to duck behind her arms, therefore can't retaliate with a physical strike.
Scaling: The tier of damage blocked will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested
Sustain: -
Description: Aayla brings her arms up in front of her in an X shape to defend herself against 1 D tiered offensive ability.

Last edited by Aayla on 12/09/16, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Aayla's starter Abilities OPVwSvd

2Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 11/09/16, 09:18 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier

bump

3Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 12/09/16, 04:25 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You can still get 2 more skills, one of it can be C-tier
If you want to add it, just edit your post.

Here is the things that you need to edit from the existing abilities:

Explosive Barrage: You can put 0 for the sustain. State the D-tier damage will be dealt in the description too

Bull rush: Im not sure if you can state incredible speed or not because this is more like a speed buff for me and this is more like a movement & offensive skill. So it would be a offensive/supplementary skill and you cant have this type of skill for D-tier skill.
I think you can just say that she needs to run using normal Fanalis speed towards the enemy before slamming into them.

Guard Up: I think you put the wrong thing in your scaling. Id suggest to put damage scaling in this ability though. Also you are missing the description.

Aayla's starter Abilities G5OZoqx

4Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 12/09/16, 06:24 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Noir got most of this, just one more note from me~

Explosive Barrage: The maximum number of hits in a D-tier ability is 1. So unfortunately, this kind of attack which inherently contains more than one hit can't be approved. I suggest making this a C or B tier ability(once you can use B-tiers) and getting hits scaling on it. Then the number of base hits can be 2(C-tier) or 4(B-tier) which can then be doubled for every extra 10 magoi invested through scaling. Scaling a B-tier version twice would mean a total of 16 hits! I think that would be more true to the name of this ability than a measly single hit.

Thank you all, for everything.

5Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 12/09/16, 10:14 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier

I fixed everything up~ I'm holding the rest of my abilities because I want to get a sword, but I need huang to get it... other abilities will require the sword so I'll just wait~

1st ability changed to a straight punch (Same name, scaling it up will turn into a barrage of punches).

Bull rush added in FAnalis speed isntead of just incredible speed to fix that.

and I can't believe I didn't put the description for my third tech >_> For guard up though... are you sure I should put the damage under sustain? I feel like it should be something different for a block?

6Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 12/09/16, 11:05 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You get a free starter weapon, you can go ahead and make sword if you want now o.o

These three are approved with following edits:

Code:
[color=#ff0033][b]Explosive Barrage[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0033][b]Tier: [/b][/color] D
[color=#ff0033][b]Class:[/b][/color] Warrior
[color=#ff0033][b]Type:[/b][/color] Offensive
[color=#ff0033][b]Range:[/b] [/color]Close
[color=#ff0033][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Must have feet firmly planted or risk being pushed back
[color=#ff0033][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[color=#ff0033][b]Sustain:[/b] [/color]0
[color=#ff0033][b]Cooldowns:[/b][/color] 1 post
[color=#ff0033][b]Cost:[/b][/color] 10 stamina
[color=#ff0033][b]Description: [/b][/color]Aayla gets in close to her enemy and swings her fists in a fast jab to her opponents abdomen, dealing D tiered damage.

[color=#ff0033][b]Bull rush[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0033][b]Class: [/b][/color] Warrior
[color=#ff0033][b]Type:[/b][/color] Offensive
[color=#ff0033][b]Range: [/b][/color] Close
[color=#ff0033][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Must be rushing directly at an opponent, if they manage to dodge however, Aayla can only continue going in a straight line (Can't redirect)
[color=#ff0033][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested
[color=#ff0033][b]Sustain: [/b][/color] 0
[color=#ff0033][b]Cooldowns: [/b][/color]1 post
[color=#ff0033][b]Description: [/b][/color] Aayla uses her incredible Fanalis speed to close the gap between herself and her opponent, slamming into them with a shoulder check to either knock them down or out of the way while dealing D-tier damage.

[color=#ff0033][b]Guard Up[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0033][b]Type:[/b][/color] Defensive
[color=#ff0033][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Aayla must have her arms in an X shape in front of her to block. She needs to duck behind her arms, therefore can't retaliate with a physical strike.
[color=#ff0033][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested
[color=#ff0033][b]Sustain: [/b][/color] -
[color=#ff0033][b]Description: [/b][/color] Aayla brings her arms up in front of her in an X shape to defend herself against 1 D tiered offensive ability. Cant be used to defend against intangible attacks.

Ill just leave the thread open so you can add the other 2 starter abilities in the thread ^^

Aayla's starter Abilities G5OZoqx

7Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 13/09/16, 05:26 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Use this coding for Guard Up, I made one tiny edit that will probably help you understand how damage scaling can apply to it~

Code:
[color=#ff0033][b]Guard Up[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0033][b]Type:[/b][/color] Defensive
[color=#ff0033][b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b][/color] Aayla must have her arms in an X shape in front of her to block. She needs to duck behind her arms, therefore can't retaliate with a physical strike.
[color=#ff0033][b]Scaling:[/b][/color] The tier of damage blocked will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested
[color=#ff0033][b]Sustain: [/b][/color] -
[color=#ff0033][b]Description: [/b][/color] Aayla brings her arms up in front of her in an X shape to defend herself against 1 D tiered offensive ability. Cant be used to defend against intangible attacks.

Thank you all, for everything.

8Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 24/09/16, 09:33 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cut you down!
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be wielding the Huria to use the skill and must also have launched themselves in the air, surrendering any ground advantage Aayla would normally have. If the enemy were to jump up off of the ground during Aayla's attack, they would be unaffected.
Scaling: AOE: The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 1 post
Description:

Aayla wil use her Fanalis speed to run towards her enemy, pushing up off of the ground to soar 5m up in the air above them. With the Hurria in hand pointed directly downward, she then plummets towards the ground, cracking the earth beneath the power of her sword and landing, affesting a 3m area around her. This causes the ground around her to crack and shake, knocking over weaker enemies and staggering/tripping others.

Get out of my way!
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be wielding the Hurria with both hands or else risk throwing herself off balance and not moving with enough speed and force to hit her opponents.
Scaling: AOE: The affected distance may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 1 post
Description:

Aayla darts forward with her incredible Fanalis speed, Hurria in hand, towards her opponent(s). She can quickly dart 6m forward, allwing her burst of speed to hit everyone within range with great force. Dealing D tier damage.

Aayla's starter Abilities Masrur's_Strength

(I may need a little help fine tuning these ones... but I hope you get the images I'm trying to portray?)

Last edited by Aayla on 26/09/16, 06:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 25/09/16, 10:46 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Cut you down! - You'll need to specify the initial range of the area of effect. Make sure to specify the height of her jump in your description. Also, taking in consideration that this is a D-Tier ability, it would be somewhat overpowered if the enemy always fell over. Something more along the lines of the enemy(s) tripping if they are running is more appropriate for this ability. You will need to add to the requirements (or description) that the enemy needs to be on the ground to be affected, as a single jump could evade this ability.

Get out of my way: For scaling, it should probably be scaling to how far Aalya charges. You need to specify the initial distance that Aayla moves to. Maybe somewhere around the Medium range?

10Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 26/09/16, 06:15 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier

Okay! I think I edited things accordingly!

Cut you down: Jumps up 5m into the air and clarified damage a bit. Changed it to This causes the ground around her to crack and shake, knocking over weaker enemies and staggering/tripping others. (I can add more to clarify the difference in tiers?)

Get out of my way!: changed to this: AOE: The affected distance may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. As well as indicating she dashes forward for 6m :3

Still getting used to this so correct me if I am still making things too OP

11Aayla's starter Abilities Empty Re: Aayla's starter Abilities 26/09/16, 11:09 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aayla's starter Abilities BXPpSGDm

Your abilities have been approved. When you get the chance, make sure to add your abilities in your vault.

Code:
[center][b]Cut you down![/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must be wielding the Huria to use the skill and must also have launched themselves in the air, surrendering any ground advantage Aayla would normally have. If the enemy were to jump up off of the ground during Aayla's attack, they would be unaffected.
[b]Scaling:[/b] AOE: The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 stamina that is invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Aayla wil use her Fanalis speed to run towards her enemy, pushing up off of the ground to soar 5m up in the air above them. With the Hurria in hand pointed directly downward, she then plummets towards the ground, cracking the earth beneath the power of her sword and landing, affesting a 3m area around her. This causes the ground around her to crack and shake, knocking over weaker enemies and staggering/tripping others.[/list]

Code:
[center][b]Get out of my way![/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must be wielding the Hurria with both hands or else risk throwing herself off balance and not moving with enough speed and force to hit her opponents.
[b]Scaling:[/b] The traveled distance may increase by 5m for every 10 stamina that is invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Aayla darts forward with her incredible Fanalis speed, Hurria in hand, towards her opponent(s). She can quickly dart 6m forward, allwing her burst of speed to hit everyone within range with great force. Dealing D tier damage.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum