Magoi Punch
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close(Range of my hand attack)
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

Alexander close any hand, and concentrates the Magoi in that hand, when the concentrating finish, the user have his punch more strong then normal, making more damage, like the Magoi is in the hand, so the range is where my hand is, the range it is where my punch can go.

Strong Defense
Tier: C
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Magoi/to each arm
Description:

Alexander put himself in a defense posture, and concentrating Magoi in any hand, and put her in a defense mode, to defense of any skill of his opponent. If Alexander cross his two arms and put Magoi in the two, is create a circular barrier with 40cm of diameter, but that will cost more Magoi.

Punch Ball
Range: Medium
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Magoi
Description:

Alexander open his hand and concentrating Magoi in her, he its capable of throw the Magoi in a format of a ball with 20cm of diameter in at least 10m of range.

Sound Wave
Range: 7m
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Opening the two hands, and hitting one in a another Alexander create a sound wave in the direction where he targeted the hands. That Sound Wave is gonna in 7m from away of Alexander, but everything who are getting by the "Wave" it is thrown to 5m more then the Sound Wave, in other words it is thrown to 12m of distance of Alexander, and of course takes damage of Tier D Ability.

Defense Position
Type: Defensive
Range: Myselft
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Put myself in a defense position, and concentrating my two legs in the ground, and putting my hands crossed in front of me, i can protect myself of offensive abilities of the same Tier. If i receive a ability who throw me, because my position legs and concentrate on the legs, i just gonna reduce the throw, or even it cancel the throw (depends of the tier of the ability).

Last edited by Ryuzaki Ryuuku on 27/08/16, 04:59 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Skills Of The Great Empty Re: Skills Of The Great 27/08/16, 12:42 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You can create 5 skills for starters, 4 D-tiers and 1 C-tier. You cant get more than 1 C-tier skill, so please choose which one that you want to keep and which one that you want to level down

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Skills Of The Great G5OZoqx

3Skills Of The Great Empty Re: Skills Of The Great 27/08/16, 12:51 pm

Ryuzaki Ryuuku

Ryuzaki Ryuuku
D-Tier
D-Tier

Done. I can create the other two other day?
Any wrong word in the description please tell me, then i fix it.

4Skills Of The Great Empty Re: Skills Of The Great 27/08/16, 01:06 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Of course, please put [WIP] tag beside the title of your thread so we can look at it when you are done.Please bump when you made the other 2 skills ^^

5Skills Of The Great Empty Re: Skills Of The Great 28/08/16, 09:58 am

Ryuzaki Ryuuku

Ryuzaki Ryuuku
D-Tier
D-Tier

Done.

6Skills Of The Great Empty Re: Skills Of The Great 28/08/16, 11:13 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You are using the old template, please use the new template:

Code:
[center][b]Insert Ability Name Here[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] What tier is the ability?
[b]Class:[/b] What class is this ability for? If it is for a Magic Tool, delete this section.
[b]Type:[/b] Is it offensive, defensive, or supplementary?
[b]Range:[/b] Close, Short, Medium, or Long?
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] What are the requirements, drawbacks, or limitations of the ability?
[b]Scaling:[/b] When you add more than the minimum magoi cost, what changes about the ability? More hits/projectiles? A larger area of effect? More damage?
[b]Sustain:[/b] How many sustainments have you done so far? Starts at 0 and goes up with each additional use of the ability.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] How many turns must pass after sustains end until you can use this ability again?
[b]Cost:[/b] The amount of magoi or stamina you are spending. This value can change based on how much you are investing and how many times you sustained it in a post, but must always be at least the minimum required for its tier.
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Give a visual description of the ability and include any effects, how large its area of effect is, the duration or how long it lingers, and any other important information. If it is a spell, mention what magic type/s are used![/list]

Also, some of your ability is using magoi and it is impossible for a D-tier Fanalis to create magoi manipulation abilities. Please change it into normal ability without any magoi manipulation involved around it. Make sure to read the ability system once again and ask if you have any question for it. ability system

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum