You are not connected. Please login or register

Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 01/10/16, 10:59 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi noticed that Trently was more interested in the group rather than the Huang. A nice change from Zadi's perspective. He just recently promised 100,000 Huang split between Farid and Job, both of whom have great potential, but not such awesome staying power. Farid seemed to have more interest outside the group's activities while Job wasn't investigated by Dark Blood. Zadi finds trust difficult which makes Dark Blood a valuable social tool. Anyway, Trently is a nice change of pace. Maybe Zadi wouldn't have to fight the man;

"Hahaha! I actually originate from Balbadd, but I cut that tie for a reason even I can't fully comprehend. Anyway, your other question will be answered if you let me shake your right hand for one full minute. I understand the strange specificity of this request, so I'll try to explain myself."

Holding up his right hand, the hand wearing the ring Dark Blood, Zadi explained the ring's power to Trently. Zadi believed this would in turn garner more trust from Trently, but there was only one way to know, "This ring, the red one, has the power to look into any individual's memories from 3 days past so long as a full minute of skin contact is exchanged. I've used this ring in order to make informed decision about whomever wishes to join this group."

Zadi then stuck out his right hand towards Trently in hopes Trently would shake in kind, "Grasp or walk away, your choice." Zadi then activated Dark Blood's ability.

230 magoi [-10]
260 stamina

Item(s):

OOC: I've decided to update Dark Blood for the sake of practice and plot. However, the rest of my items/weapons aren't updated because the changes/upgrades were made after this thread was started.

27Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 02/10/16, 01:30 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

An unexpected line of words were caught by Trently's ears, these were the words that stated that the pink kimono wearing individual was not from Kou but instead the country that Trently had just recently visited. Revealed that Zadi was once a Balbadd citizen and cut ties for a reason even he cant understand, Trently at this point had become fully invested in learning more about Zadi as a person. "Just who is he...?" Trently thought to himself as he began to caress his earlobe once again with another faint smile upon his face. Almost immediately after, Zadi states that if Trently allows him to shake his right hand for one full minute that he will answer his question about how his group will go about appointing people.

Holding up his right hand, Zadi reveals an odd and bizarre ring in which Zadi explained had the abilities to look into an individual's memories from three days past. Amazed by the ring's incredible abilities, Trently stares at the ring for a couple seconds in awe before snapping back into reality. Apparently Zadi also utilized that ring of his to come up with informed decisions on those wishing to join his group, Trently was convinced at this point and obliged kindly. "Trust is built on one another! If there is no consistency in trusting one another then what is the point of trust! Go ahead! Have my memories!" Accidentally saying the first part what he was telling himself mentally aloud but deciding to simply roll with it. Invigorating eyes of determination to learn more, Trently takes grasp of Zadi's right hand with his very own and grips tightly as a smirk crosses his face. "Oh shit! Sorry!" Trently exclaims as he lessens his grip on Zadi's right hand out of concern that he may harm Zadi.

28Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 03/10/16, 12:29 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dark Blood worked its magic for Zadi, allowing the blonde warrior to trust Trently to join the group. No fighting this time, Zadi was getting tired and sore, mostly because of the previous spar against Farid and Job. Zadi simply trusted Trently to be a capable human being. However, Trently could only join if he approved, too. The current exchange up to this point in time was for Zadi's sake. Now Trently had to decide if he wanted to stay after hearing Zadi's answer to the previous question;

"Alright, that's enough hand shaking. I thought my hand was gonna get crushed at the beginning, hahaha! Anyway, now I can answer your previous question; the group is going to find a dungeon, let out the good news, and scout from there. Sounds simple, but you'll have to continue trusting me when I say this is a surefire way to find capable leaders. After all, I've been to a few dungeons myself. Anybody that comes out alive WITH a Djinn is a future leader."

Zadi then paused, took a short breath, and continued talking, "So, is that answer satisfactory enough for you to join this group? I'll let you in without having to spar me, unless you wish to keep proving yourself."

230 magoi
260 stamina

29Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 05/10/16, 02:57 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Working the magic in which its owner commanded it to do, Zadi was able to put his trust into the young mercenary deriving from Kou. At this moment, Trently was now simply awaiting the promised details on the group that Zadi created and is scouting talent for. Intertwining together his fingers, Trently chains his hands with one another and lock them together, resting behind his head as he listened on closely to what Zadi started to speak on about. Jumping into further details with the subject of how Zadi's group will be appointing leaders across the world, Zadi brings up the topic of dungeons. Explaining that they'll be utilizing dungeons in order to draw attention of potential leaders who would then be scouted by the group. For Trently, this happened to actually be the first time someone conversed about dungeons as if they existed, in which they did. As Trently listened on to Zadi's words, he comprehended that Zadi actually has went through a few dungeons himself and returned alive. Shocked beyond all belief, Trently really had to ask himself mentally "Just who is this person... Zadi..." before listening on to the rest. Anyone who apparently escapes a dungeon alive with a mythological djinn is bound by fate to become a future leader of some sort, at this time Trently began to really question in how powerful the abilities of djinn were and are. "Dungeons... They must not be rumors after all then... Wow..." Trently excitedly whispered to himself under his breath. Zadi paused to take in a quick breath, continuing, Zadi asks if his answer is satisfactory enough for him to join together in Zadi's group unless he wished to prove himself further. "Eheh..." Trently let out as he began scratching the back of his head, whilst smiling just a bit out of awkwardness that Zadi assumed Trently may possibly want to continue proving himself.

"I'll pass on further proving myself, the voyage from Balbadd to Reim was quite tiring. As long as you can put your trust into me, I'm alright. To sum it up, I'll be joining your group! Zadi! Whatever it is we'll be doing in order to accomplish this goal of yours, I'll be there! Though, before anything else... I do want to first encounter one of these dungeons you speak of! Its peeked my interest... The way you spoke about them!" Trently spoke on about as his excitement began building up as a new challenge and goal was introduced to his journey across the world... in which his grandfather inspired.

30Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 08/10/16, 12:03 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi didn't have to physically strain himself in order to get another member into his developing group. A fine achievement indeed, though for whom? Zadi wanted to see the potential of an individual through the sparing, but Zadi just didn't feel like fighting anymore. He wasn't physically exhausted from the previous sparing, but perhaps he was mentally drained. Regardless, Trently seemed interesting and rather familiar; Zadi was like Trently once, just adventuring around in order to see the sights. Hopefully Trently would prove to be better than Zadi and not just skip around for fun.

Anyway, Zadi was glad to hear Trently's response, "Hahaha! I, too, am quite exhausted. I trust your fighting capabilities, for the time being." Trently then mentioned dungeons as if he'd never believed they existed. This peaked Zadi's interest in the young man; he must be from an isolated country, a country that could be home to a dungeon not yet explored...alive. Or Trently could just be skeptical of news. Also fine. Skepticism is an important trait regardless of the situation.

"Travel with me and we'll probably stumble across one. But that's the catch; finding a dungeon is more a lucky accident than a purposeful endeavor. Anyway, we can talk about dungeons later. For now, go to this address within a week and I'll give you the promised 25,000 Huang. I'm staying here for the rest of the day in case someone feels eager."

31Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 09/10/16, 11:32 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Both parties agreed that they were exhausted and preferred to avoid fighting for the time being. Those weeks on weeks of traveling left Trently weary, Trently decided to take it easy his first couple days in Reim. Maintaining a direct eye contact with Zadi, Trently commenced the stretching of his body in order to achieve a comfortable standing position. Stretching is essential for Trently since he becomes uncomfortable very easily when not moving around too much, especially after his sea voyage. Meanwhile Trently sprawled his muscles out to take into a more suitable position, Zadi assigned Trently his first task accompanied by a statement. In which was entrusted to Trently as an assignment, as little as it is, Zadi let Trently know to head to the address in which was given to collect the promised huang. Unaware of promised huang, Trently was thinking back to when he caught eye of the advertisement to remember if there was any recollection of huang involved. After keying into his memories, Trently concluded that he never once heard about huang involved, Trently simply went along with it whilst only caring very little about the huang yet still caring enough. Before letting the young mercenary know to arrive at the listed location within a week, Zadi stated that if Trently accompanied him in his travels that they maybe may just stumble across a dungeon. Piggybacking off of that, Zadi then states that it is majority luck rather than a purposeful endeavor. Trently imagined it'd most likely be that way, that was how many spoke about dungeons, it being pure luck to come across one. Then, Zadi suggested that they discuss dungeons another time, Trently agreed as he wished to call it a day and ring up an inn. Unlike Trently, Zadi decided to stay longer in case anyone else arrived.

"I'll definitely join you in your travels! For now, I will have to hone my abilities or else I wont be able to achieve anything. Most likely calling it a day, until we meet again at that address of yours you gave me! Peace! Zadi!" Trently told Zadi as he finally began to exit the Colosseum with a wavering hand signaling goodbye for the time being.

(Exit)

32Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zadi vs. Anyone! [OPEN] 10/11/16, 04:26 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Being alone now, Zadi had time to think. The coliseum is a big place, especially without anybody occupying the stands. The emptier an area, the larger it feels. Anyway, this empty space excited Zadi for some actual fighting, not just sparing. The battles today have been fun, but not exhilarating enough for the warrior. Not only that, Zadi was getting tired of just waiting for nobody to show up. Trently will be the last person to gain the benefits of the Huang bonus until further notice. For now, Zadi decided to pack up his things, get his equipment polished, repaired, or even upgraded, and set out for some other endeavor. Granted, this next endeavor will continue to involve the Coliseum, aside from Job's necessary training.

"Gotta train Job and register for some official matches within the Coliseum. Ought to be fun."

[exit]

(OOC: Apologies to anybody else hesitating to join this thread (all zero of you), but I would like to finally close this thread. No more Huang bonus for joining the group until further notice. So until then, work hard for your own Huang.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum