Solomon's Item Resubmits

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Solomon's Item Resubmits 01/08/16, 09:41 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Here are my resubmits, as for the first two weapons I would like to make the shield into a beast who I have already created below and can post elsewhere if you like. I would also like to just trade green thumb for haung. As for the Journey Book I would like to trade that in for Haung as Hohotaro went inactive almost immediately after purchasing. The reason for the beast would be that I am having my Primary Spec changed to Beast Tamer and my Secondary Spec become Warrior.

Lone Wolf:

Omega Trait I will allow you to make?

Beast:

Green Thumb:

Charm:

Journey Book -> Hoho:

Heart of the Mountain -->C-Tier:

Nature's Embrace -->B-Tier:

Amulet of Destruction -->A-Tier:

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 13/08/16, 02:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 02/08/16, 06:21 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Beast

Appearance:
Decrease the size of the dimensions by 200cm each.

The Food Chain:
THIS is the iffy one. I'm gonna deny this as it is. But if you add in some reasonable limitations then it could fly. Scaring anything regardless of tier is way too much. But scaring things weaker than you is acceptable. Also, it needs explanation on what intimidation does. Will it force beasts to run away? Will it just make them more cautious? If it's the latter, you do know that would be basically useless in battle right?

Lightning Rod:
Solomon shouldn't even be mentioned here.

There is nothing wrong with a beast have lightning resistance, I don't understand why you think it's iffy. That being said, the level of resistance would be limited to the trait tier( B ).

Omega Trait:
Since this beast is not based on any mythical creatures I'm personally aware of, it is difficult to make an appropriate trait for it considering you've given me no feedback on what it is you want.

What kind of creature is this? What would it's specialty be in nature? What kind of omega trait would you want? Help me help you.

Items

Green Thumb:
Priced at 75k

Cham:
Charms are being phased out. Priced at 50k

Journey Book:
Priced at 60k

Heart of the Mountain:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/65bXpBl.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Heart of the Mountain
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Ring (Magic Tool)
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lava [Heat + Strength]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This ring is silver, inlaid with glowing rubies. The face is approximately 1.5 cm tall. The magic circle can be found on the inside of the ring.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Onyx Wall[/b] – Feeding magoi into the ring and touching the ground, causes the earth to form a molten strip 5m wide and 30cm thick. A wall of onyx quickly rises from the molten strip becoming 3m tall. The wall can be formed anywhere at any orientation from the earth within 10m of the user. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Nature's Embrace:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5l8Ayc4.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nature's Embrace
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Bracer
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life Magic
[b]Appearance:[/b] The bracer has intricate leather working depicting a tree in fall; bare of any leaves or fruit. A crescent moon is at the head of the tree, and the night sky seems to dominate the background of this leather bracer. On the opposite side a magical circle has been worked into the leather, showing its capability of channeling the user's magoi into spells.
[list]
[*][b]Embrace of the Forest[/b] - Feeding magoi into the bracer causes roots to spread from the magic tool across the user's body. These roots are only a few centimeters thick and spread to cover any injured limbs. The roots then grow thorns which stab into the injured limb producing sap that stops bleeding and numbs pain for 3 posts from the last sustain. In addition, while the roots are active, the user can control them allowing them to manipulate otherwise crippled limbs. Severing the roots will cancel their effect, but sustaining the tool will allow them to reform right away. The roots do not decrease incoming damage and can catch flame if burned with B-tier or greater fire. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

You gain 2 B-tier ability slots which may be applied anywhere.

Amulet of Destruction:
Since offensive magic items are no longer a thing, there are two choices with this. It can be drastically changed into a new A-tier combination magic magic tool, or exchanged for 150k huang. Which would you prefer?

185k huang added to your account.

3Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 02/08/16, 09:56 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

So took off the things sold in my vault so far, also changed the beast entirely to be more mythical like in hope it helps with omega I would think I would like its speciality to be more of that of a "tank" if that helps or maybe weight like it can't be picked up kinda thing, what ever you think you can make cooler :). As for the Amulet of destruction i would like to change that into something mise-well and as of the b-tier ability slots used "anywhere" does that mean I can just add them to my character as extra ability slots?

4Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 03/08/16, 06:36 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Beast

Omega Trait:
Spoiler:

Is this satisfactory?

Fishy Fishy:

Come on, you can do better work than this. The minimal effort put into this trait is what makes it unacceptable.

What does "mise-well" mean? o.o

Also, yes, the abilities become free extra ability slots for your character.

5Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 03/08/16, 07:19 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

That is more then satisfactory that is great, I have also tried to buff mine up and changing it up with the camouflage trait. And Mise-well is like ehhhhhh. But yes lets turn the A-tier into a usable Item.

6Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 12/08/16, 06:17 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump just to notify that I changed a trait on the beast.

7Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 13/08/16, 02:34 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Beast's Traits:
Cephalopod Hiding You need to give more details for the camouflage, such as if the skin color change or if you are using your surrounding

Amulet of Construction

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vdmc2UH.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Amulet of Construction
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Foundation Magic [Life + Strength]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This silver magic amulet is 10 centimeters in diameter. A combination of a special jewel and a master painting upon the surface of the object creates a realistic depiction of a planets core. The magic circle is engraved upon the bottom side of the metal that directly holds the crystal.
[list][b]Origin Architecture[/b] - By feeding magoi into the magic tool, the user may touch the ground producing a black light that spread across the ground in the 5cm tall wave. The wave covers a 40 meter diameter circle around the user. Within this sphere influence, the user can create reinforce foundation used in the construction large building. Structures made by this ability can be up to 5 stories tall. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.[/list]

8Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 13/08/16, 02:48 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

bump

9Solomon's Item Resubmits Empty Re: Solomon's Item Resubmits 13/08/16, 02:57 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved with following edits

Code:
[spoiler="Beast"]
[center][img]http://svetovnizagadki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/532.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Mamoru
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Type[/b] Legend Beast
[b]Species:[/b] Fish/Turtle/Lion
[b]Appearance:[/b] 400 cm long and 200 cm tall this beast the golden hair of a lion that originates from his Lion head the rest of it's body covered by shell and the top of its head the scales of a fish.
[b]Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Speed
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Genetics
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training, this Beast has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average Beast.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]The Beast can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Strength
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Genetics . 
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through extensive training with Solomon and Genetics
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]The Beast can now bend steel and shatter iron with their body/claws/jaws and deal A-tier damage with their physical strength alone.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Cephalopod Hiding
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Genetics of a Cephalopod fish
[b]Trait Description:[/b] This beast has been in hiding in many years only coming out when he is truly needed or for those poaching on his territories, but when those search for him they have no luck in finding him. I wonder why is that?
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]Can Camouflage with his surroundings by changing the color of its skin and shell to match that of its surroundings. So long as the user is remaining still, they possess B-tier camouflage. Movement doesn't cancel the camouflage, but it does greatly reduce the effectiveness. The user cannot create a camouflage on background with complex patterns and lots of colors.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Cephalopods Poison
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Genetics
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Due the genetic nature of the beast being that of a Cephalopods he can use its poison to easily take down other creatures that discover him.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This creature is able to add poison to created attacks skills of A-tier and lower.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Carapace of the Sea Deity
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] Omega
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Legend Beast | Mamoru Species 
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Folk tales along many coastal villages tell of a great sea god that protects the worthy during times of great calamity. Stories of a powerful lion with a golden shell emerging from the waters depict the beast covering a small home of the faithful, protecting them from tidal waves or even falling stars.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Mamoru's back, limbs, scalp, and tail are all covered in a thick golden carapace that protects it from all types of damage. This shell will defend against an Omega-tiers worth of damage before breaking. The lower flanks, underbelly, face, and neck are not protected.
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum