Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

Coyotl Skin
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Warrior
Type: Ofenssive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Need some kind of experience with martial arts and any staff.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

The user use a staff to stab his oponnent simultaneous times in various points of the body with the intention to break his defense, dealing D-tier damage to the oponnent starting with 1 hit per thread with the torso and jugular as his principal targets.

Crocodile Skin
Tier: C-Tier
Type: Defensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Need some kind of experience in martial arts and a prepared body in perfect conditions, and a staff.
Scaling: Damage
Cool Down: 2 posts
Description:

The user use his staff to block a direct attack using the hook shape of that to change that attack direction blocking C-tier and below damage, also this ability can't block B-tier or higher damage blocking only half of that(A-tier or higher pass directly by the defense ignoring the ability). As it spins the staff in front of him, the user can also block magic too(the same effect with B-tier and higher).

Lion Skin
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Need some kind of experience in martial arts and a prepared body in perfect conditions, plus a staff with a far end with hook shape.
Cool Down: 1 posts
Description:

The user manages his staff to use the hook shape to get something or someones(by the neck), only to push that to a range that it can hit.

Puma Skin
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Need some kind of experience in martial arts and a prepared body in perfect conditions, plus a staff with a far end with hook shape. Although, as that technique is used more than 2 times per thread the user will start suffering D-Tier damage in his arms and legs.
Description:

Using it's staff, the user steals the oponnent's mobility staying in it's way and turning around him in a body block as he turns into any direction the target try to escape with various hits of the staff, with the two far ends of that, in some vital points like chest and jugular. At starting it uses only 1 hit per thread, each hit givin only D-Tier damage.

Liger Skin
Type: Supplementary
Range: long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Need some kind of experience in martial arts and a prepared body in perfect conditions. Although, as that technique is used more than 2 times per thread the user will start suffering D-Tier damage in his legs.
Scaling: Range
Description:

Converging his physical strength in it's feets, the user moderate his muscles and articulations to amplificate it's jump ability to travel 5m. Only to travel some distance more faster.

Last edited by Fuyutora on 21/07/16, 06:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Khonsu's Starting Ability Empty Re: Khonsu's Starting Ability 21/07/16, 11:40 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Snake Skin

Requirements/Drawbacks:

So, if I'm understanding what you are saying correctly, once the Snake Skin has been sustained two times, it will deal damage to the user the third time?

Sustain:

Please put - or 0 here. This is the place you put the count of how many times you've sustained.

Description:

I think I understand what you are aiming at. However, if the attack was a higher tier than the Snake Skin ability, most likely, you wouldn't be able to counteract the attack. It could perhaps lower the damage by one tier or something?

Crocodile Skin

Requirements/Drawbacks:

I probable should tell you that while requirements are required, drawbacks are not. My suggestion to you is on the 2nd sustainment, the ability deals [D-Tier] damage to the user.

Description:

So for the whole 'only working three times', do you mean forever? If so, I would make it to be only working three times per thread. Also, what would happen if the attack was higher than D-Tier?

Lion Skin

Requirements/Drawbacks:

Do you mean the effect will continue for every time you use this ability? Or do you mean per thread or something like that?

Description:

I am pretty sure if someone was a higher tier than this ability's tier, they would be able to break free. Just a little warning.

Puma Skin

Description:

Because this is a D-Tier ability, you cannot have multiple hits per use of ability, unless it was being scaled. It would need to be only one hit as the starting use.

Liger Skin (do you mean Tiger Skin?)

Description:

Can you please specify how far the jump will go?

3Khonsu's Starting Ability Empty Re: Khonsu's Starting Ability 21/07/16, 01:23 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Pre Approved~

Please wait for another moderator or an admin to completely approve your abilities.

4Khonsu's Starting Ability Empty Re: Khonsu's Starting Ability 21/07/16, 05:54 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Snakes Skin & Crocodiles Skin:
These two sound more like body manipulator abilities than warrior abilities. Please replace them.

Lion Skin:
You've got too much going on in one ability.
-Evasion
-Damage
-Immobilization

Do one of these, not a combination of them. D-tier abilities are supposed to be super simple and basic.

Also, the "transferring strength into the staff" bit sounds strange. If you just mean swinging it then just say that. Your wording makes it sound like you are imbuing the staff with some kind of mystical energy.

Puma Skin:
-This would start out with only one hit.

-Could you be a bit more specific with your description? Right now it is too vague. How do you stay in the opponent's way? How are you striking them?

Liger Skin:
-Drop the range to 5m

-Remove the line about kicking someone. The only aspect of the ability is the jump. If you want to kick someone during the jump, you can do that with basic actions or another ability. But it can't be part of this ability unless you'd like to lower the range to 3m.

5Khonsu's Starting Ability Empty Re: Khonsu's Starting Ability 21/07/16, 07:15 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

All approved with the following edits:

Code:
[center][b]Coyotl Skin[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] [i]D-Tier[/i]
[b]Class:[/b] [i]Warrior[/i]
[b]Type:[/b] [i]Ofenssive[/i]
[b]Range:[/b] [i]Close[/i]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] [i]User must draw their staff wielding hand back in preparation for this attack.[/i]
[b]Scaling:[/b] [i]Hits[/i]
[b]Sustain:[/b] [i]0[/i]
[b]Cool Down:[/b] [i]1 post[/i]
[b]Cost:[/b] [i]10 Stamina[/i]
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user uses a staff to stab and thrust at his opponent aiming for the torso or the jugular. Each thrust deals D-tier damage to the opponent.[/list]

[center][b]Crocodile Skin[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] [i]C-Tier[/i]
[b]Type:[/b] [i]Defensive[/i]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] [i]Both hands must be on the staff.[/i]
[b]Scaling:[/b] [i]Damage[/i]
[b]Cool Down:[/b] [i]2 posts[/i]
[list]
The user spins his staff to block a direct attack using the hook shape of that to change the attacks trajectory. The ability can parry C-tier abilities.[/list]

[center][b]Lion Skin[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] [i]Offensive[/i]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] [i]User must have at least one foot planted on the ground.[/i]
[b]Cool Down:[/b] [i]1 posts[/i]
[list]
The user swipes his staff to use the hook shape to get something or someones(by the neck). Once the target is caught, the user will then try to push or pull the target sending them 2m in any direction. [/list]

[center][b]Puma Skin[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] [i]Supplementary[/i]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] [i]The user must be intercepting the movements of the target.[/i]
[list]Upon moving to intercept the target, the user strikes out with their staff using the hooked end to aim for their joints. This attack deals no damage, but will halt the movement of a struck limb for an instant canceling any actions being taken with it.[/list]

[center][b]Liger Skin[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] [i]Supplementary[/i]
[b]Range:[/b] [i]long[/i]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] [i]User must have solid footing.[/i]
[b]Scaling:[/b] [i]Range[/i]
[list]
The user kicks off the ground in a movement that swiftly carries them up to 3m in any direction.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum