You are not connected. Please login or register

A Night Stroll [Social/Ptolemy Essa/Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After a few days staying in the city of sun, Noir learned how hot the weather could be. But sometime it would be very cold in the middle of the night, just like tonight. She walked with her beast beside her while wearing her coat to at least make her feel warmer. The black haired girl slowly walked through the silent street, she was having trouble to fall asleep earlier and after trying to force herself to sleep, she failed. It was strange though, it was unusual for her to have trouble to sleep but perhaps a night stroll could help to make her sleepy. At first she wanted to try to read a book, but she knew it would be a bad choice because it would only make her stay awake until morning. So after mentally removing any other bad options in her head, Noir quietly exited the inn building with her liger.

'It's kind of cold...' The female magician muttered while adjusting her coat before looking at Haku, her white colored beast and gave him a small smile as he gave her a soft growl. After she gave him some loving pets on his head, both Noir and Haku would continue to walk. They would be wandering aimlessly in the quiet street of Heliohapt, enjoying the peace.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Night Stroll [Social/Ptolemy Essa/Private] G5OZoqx

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ptolemy no longer needed to open his eyes as he walked the streets of the Golden city at night. He knew each and every twist and turn, every stable, every parked caravan, every single corner pickpocket and conman. It was almost uncanny how well he moved at night, and if one did not know better they might well say it was magical. For his part the Snake Charmer let them think as they would, after all any publicity was good publicity and often such roomers often lead to jobs he might not otherwise have gotten.

Though the truth of the matter was far from magical. You see his uncanny ability to navigate in and around the city came not only from a life time crawling the streets but from his connection with his beast, the Ghost Cobra Aten. They shared a connection, one that transcended the master slave relationship many shared with their beast companions. In more ways than one Aten was a part of Ptolemy, and they where one. Though their minds where not always tuned to the same thing, as was the case that night. As Aten lead him to stumble right into a woman and her own beast. It seemed that the Cobra was distracted by something and failed to warn Ptolemy of the danger. "Ummf!" He exclaimed, startled. His eyes flying open even as he fell. The one armed man sat there in the dirt dazed for a second before glancing up. "I'm sorry for that, my mind was farther away then I had thought and I paid little heed to my surroundings. I Hope You can forgive me!" With that he moved to stand and bowed ever so slightly.

Ptolemy's Vault

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Strolling without nowhere to go did make Noir and her beast didn't concentrate too much of their surrounding, especially they assumed that no one would be there to walk in the middle of the night as well so they were surprised when someone was in front of them. It was too late to get away and both Noir and the person fell to the ground after bumping to each other, the black haired girl gasped the moment she felt her bottom hitting the cold ground. "Ughh..." She whimpered and could feel Haku was trying to push her up to stand up, the beast was alarmed by the scent of another beast and that was why he prefer Noir to get up soon just in case.

The man was already on his feet and the moment he apologized to the girl, Noir shook her head and approached him slowly. "I apologize as well for not noticing as well, are you alright?" Even though her expression was blank but if the man look closely, he could notice that the girl showed a worried expression towards him. "It was very quiet and no one was here to take a walk in the middle of the night... so we never expected that we would run into someone." After saying that the female magician also bowed her head deeply while her beast politely sat beside her.

A Night Stroll [Social/Ptolemy Essa/Private] G5OZoqx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum