You are not connected. Please login or register

Reuniting with Resentment (Endolf/Merreze)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Menat

Menat
C-Tier
C-Tier
Endolf leaned out over the balcony attached to the room he was staying in for the duration of his time in the city. Watching as the sun sank below the dunes in the horizon and cast shadows all through the streets and over the golden buildings, he could only think that in just a short while he would be off to hunt for the power hidden deep in the dungeon’s depths. Or was it heights? He had been out into the desert to see the enormous structure already and had to wonder just how it worked. The entire thing was sky high but he was unable to tell if they were meant to travel up or down it. The thoughts kept his mind busy and occupied leaving him unable to sleep. He was restless and started pacing the balcony until he couldn’t take it anymore. Grabbing his sword from a nearby chair he clipped it on to the back of his waist once more. After making sure both his gauntlets and the cloth sword wrapped around torso were secure he placed a hand on the balcony railing and leaped over it.

Thankfully the building was only two floors and it wasn’t a very far drop to the ground for the boy. He could get back in later if he wanted but for now he was content with walking around and trying to clear his head.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Reuniting with Resentment (Endolf/Merreze) QtRTjIE

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
The fanalis walked across the streets off Heliohapt, looking for some possible informant while she was here. She was looking for leads on the black spiders so that hopefully she would be able to find out where her father was. The search so far had been in vain but the bustling city made her feel relaxed. The smell of foods, the beautifully decorated stands and the people's voices filling her ears. Reminding her of the city, of what her daily life had been like back when she lived in Reim. The freedom of the plains was something she enjoyed but she missed this, seeing the sort of people in the world. The warrior felt as if she was out of place here in this city as she was dressed in her armor, which had balbaddian design to it. Despite that there was an air of confidence around her, walking around like she was a strong and empowering figure that belonged, towering over normal citizens despite being a foreigner.

As the girl paced down the street she would be surprised as a figure dropped down before her walking forward. Seeing a person jump down like that sure wasn't average. The girl would speak with her natural carefree demeanor but loud enough to grab the young mans attention.

"You know generally you shouldn't jump down from random buildings, there's a chance you might accidentally land on someone."

Reuniting with Resentment (Endolf/Merreze) BB2kzwq
Reuniting with Resentment (Endolf/Merreze) TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Menat

Menat
C-Tier
C-Tier
Standing straight up after his landing Endolf prepared to venture off into Heliohapt in search of something to sedate his restless nerves but found that he was being addressed by someone behind him. A familiar voice seemed to berate him for jumping from the balcony, a voice he remembered almost every night in almost every dream. His fists clenched tight before he whirled around, the three blades from his right gauntlet poised to lash out and impale the woman behind him.

“YOU!”

That one word was full of all kinds of harsh feelings and hatred. Much like the redhead himself these days when it came to the subject of this very woman. This could have been his more opportune moment to get his revenge, but he knew deep down that he wouldn’t have that kind of luck. There were reasons he had wanted her to train him in the beginning and he was positive those reasons were still entirely valid.

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
As the boy would attempt to slash her she would bring up the sword quickly. The blade sliding between the boys blades. Parrying the attack she would look at the boy, her eyes confused wondering how she ran into him. She hadn't seen the boy in months, one day he up and disappeared on Merrze so she assumed he wanted nothing to do with her anymore. The feeling it gave her was one of nostalgia, confusion and slight anger. She wanted answers and that was for sure, and it was time that she was going to get answers.

"Well, this wasn't how I expected to meet you after we were separated months ago. You might not want to cause a racket here though."

Menat

Menat
C-Tier
C-Tier
It infuriated Endolf when the woman managed to parry the claws from his gauntlet by sliding her own sword into the space between his blades. Here he was, face to face with the source of his hatred and anger and he wasn’t able to inflict even a single scratch on her. Her only response to their encountering each other was that it wasn’t how she had expected to meet him after their separation. She would then begin to lecture him about not starting a racket where they were, acting as if she still had a right to try and teach him anything other than how to let down the people who put their trust in you. In his anger he remembered the special trick his gauntlet was capable of and for the first time decided he would use it.

From the space between the underside of his gauntlet’s plating and his own wrist came a faint light, an indication of the magic symbol located there activating. The blades still pointed at Merrze began to shoot forward, extending rather rapidly to reach out to another full three meters longer than they were before. It was in his fury that he hoped this would at least cut her, if not stab her right through her face. He would follow up by trying to kick the woman’s right leg out from her, moving to stomp his foot against her shin.

Magoi/Stamina: 204/214

Spoiler:
By paying 10 magoi, the blades grow 3m longer, extending the range of basic attacks with the weapon. 3 post cool-down.

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
The girl gave a slight sigh, the boy would be persistent. Merrze was not an arrogant person, but she knew it was her job to currently shutdown the young ling fanalis. As the blades would extend she would prepare to use an attack to knock away the blades. She firmly placed her legs into the ground, then with a twisting motion she would spin her body using a dragon slice which would push through the boy's attack moving his arm away with a single movement. The attack would possibly harm him also if he was unable to do anything about it, as he attempted to kick her she would kick back with more force than he had. She looked into the boy with an intense look feeling his hatred, as it flowed into her like she was breathing it. A feeling she was all to well accustomed with, it was time to get in this stubborn boys head.

"Are you really trying to start a fight with me without talking boy! We both know I could kill you were you stand, and I have acquired more power since we met. I have no desire to fight you, as it will accomplish nothing. And if you choose to start a fight with me then you must think of your actions also. You disappeared without a word one day, if you are mad for the same reason as last time then you have no right to be. I may have said I'd train you but I did not have time to search for you, I have a plan to fulfill remember."

She would hold her blade up pointing towards him, if he made one more move she would have to show him what she was capable of. The white haired girl was tolerant, but from her time in the corps she learned sternness was important. She stood there more solid then a stone, preparing for how the boy would react.

Magoi: 250/280

move used:
Name: Dragon Slice (Miathios Style)
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15 sustained
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offensive
Range: close
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Merrze turns around at 20m/s slashing her opponent with her sword dealing B-tier damage. She can sustain this ability by spinning and slicing again.

Menat

Menat
C-Tier
C-Tier
The boy would prove his skills had grown since the two last met, anticipating his former teacher’s counter to the lengthening of his gauntlet’s blades by slamming his foot against the ground and leaping roughly eight meters back in order to DODGE. He would continue to glare at the white haired Fanalis as she began to speak, acting as if she still had any sort of ground to stand on that would allow her to lecture him as she was. Claiming she was able to kill him and that since their last encounter with each other she had obtained some kind of new power. Though she claimed that she didn’t have any desire to fight him. He didn’t linger on her words long however nor did he allow his guard to slip, remaining ready for whatever possible outcome this “conversation” resulted in, as he now had a firm understanding that the woman didn’t know what the words “loyalty” or “trust” meant now cemented into his very core.

“You don’t get to say a damn thing about my actions!” His voice held as much ferocity and rage as his eyes as he shouted at her. “The only lessons you ever taught me were how to go back on your pomises! I learned that you don’t give a damn about anyone but yourself!” His rage and anger would spike far enough for him to forget about any kind of defensive stance and march right up to the woman where he would attempt to grab her by the front of her top and pull her close. “I’ve killed because of you.” He would allow her a few seconds in his anger so that she could absorb his words and truly understand what he was saying. “I’ve killed women who didn’t deserve to die at my hands all because you couldn't give a damn about your student, couldn't be bothered to finish ANYTHING you started with me! Every woman I fought in the coliseum back in Reim all looked exactly like the woman I wanted to kill the most. They all looked EXACTLY like YOU!” His crimson eyes would hold an unbreakable lock with hers. "My hair was stained black by their blood."

His arm would move forward, aiming to push Merrze back away from him. If he had managed to grab her by her top his hand would remain clutched firmly around the fabric. He was, once again, lost to his rage and it showed as his hand would be as unshakable as a stone. If her top were to rip away from his fist the torn cloth would remain dangling. "That plan of yours will fail. Even if you manage to trick people into supporting you somehow a country with a leader that turns their back on the people that trust them to help will crumble faster than it can be built."

Magoi/Stamina: 184/214

DODGE!:
Name: DODGE!
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Being a nimble fighter Endolf simply uses this ability to dodge an oncoming attack by moving at a speed of 20m/s up to a distance of 15m.

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
The fanalis stood there, she was irritated with the boys actions, he spoke of things he had no idea of.. He talked about killing and taking lives of innocent people, things she had done before. He was a boy filled a consumed with hatred right now, she would radiate the opposite. Nothing but a kind stubbornness radiated from the fanalis. He had no idea of the trials Merrze had gone through, he had no idea of the pains she had to face. Her words were start to pour from her mouth, a green glow emanated from her right arm. The glow went over her, as what seemed like vines covered and consumed her body, cloaking around it until it would unveil her changed form.

"Oh Djinn of Growth and Vitality allow me to create life anew! Infest the world with the power of the living to rid the world of all that is vile! Grow, Buer!"

She looked at him changed, as he tried to grab her she would grab his hand, but not stopping it from gripping her shirt. As he held on she would ascend to the sky quickly, the the wind rushing around them like a veil as she would keep her motherly demeanor, but a seriousness surrounded the kindness, as the words would leave her mouth there would be no sign of hate animosity from her.

"Tell me boy you speak of these things as if they were something new, you see this power I now have? This is the mark of a king, I am not showing you to show off but to let you know I have seen far more then you will ever see. I've been dismembered, tortured, enslaved, fought in wars on large scales, I've seen hundreds die in a second. I've had to kill innocent men and women, sometimes because it was of my own accord or feelings. But then the strive for my goal changed my hateful and anger filled ways, I needed to change and control my fanalis feelings. You speak like I haven't seen things like this or things far worse, tell me have you ever had to watch children die hopelessly as you could do nothing? Have you had your worse fears held against you everyday as you struggle to keep your mind safe. I earned this power because I value life, I value the things that matter. If I wanted to betray you I would betray my own thoughts and end your life. I've many companions who I've fought and what many would considered betrayed by. I simply gave you the chance to grow, but you dissappeared and I needed to move on, it was for this.

Ability used:
Djinn: Buer
Type: Rapier
Theme: Life
Chant: "Oh Djinn of Growth and Vitality allow me to create life anew! Infest the world with the power of the living to rid the world of all that is vile! Grow, Buer!
Flight: 15 m/s
Cost: 20 | 10
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: The hilt of the blade is 15 centimeters long and is 3cm wide, it seems to be made out of a green wood, covering 7cm of the hilt is a guard made from vines that is 12 centimeters wide at it's biggest point and 3cm where it touches the blade. The blade 3cm wide and is 92 centimeters long.

Merrze's hair becomes longer and brown, it also becomes more wild and unruly. Underneath her bangs is a third eye and she also has a hat on her head in which has long white feathers going down on it. She gains green cloth covering certain parts of her body and leather straps holding some of it together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum