You are not connected. Please login or register

The Decision [Mission/Ani]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 30/03/16, 11:28 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Mission:
Job Name: Master and Slaves
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP / 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: Several slaves ran away from their master! Now the master is asking you to chase the slaves and bring them back to him, as he plans on teaching them a lesson.

Capture the slaves and bring them back for a reward, or assist in their escape and be approached by them later to be rewarded for your assistance.

If you choose to let the slaves go away, you will face the slave master’s rage

Enemy Name:Slave Master (x1)
Rank: C
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Slave Master can sprint at up to 9 m/s or fly at 5 m/s through Gravity Lift, the spell.
Abilities:
Firewall – Slave master can cast a wall of fire which is 5 meters long and can move up to 10 m/s up to 10 meters away. It will deal B-Tier damage if hit.
Fireball – Slave master cast 4 fireballs which is 5 meters in diameter that will move up to 20m/s up to 15 meters away and deal B-Tier damage.


Or if you choose to chase the slaves.

Enemy Name: Slaves (x4)
Rank: C
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Slaves can sprint at 7 m/s
Abilities:
Punch – Slaves can send a powerful punch at 10m/s and deal C-Tier damage
Kick – Slaves can send a powerful kick at 10m/s and deal C-Tier damage

Solomon now having protected the noble women and separated ways with Val till they decide to meet up once more decided to take the opportunity the woman supplied him with to meet one of the other nobles of the area, she did not have many friends in that area but she did have some willing to tolerate her. She gave Solomon his address before he left and a name to go by, which was Tefarhi apparently there was a issue he had explained to her before Solomon showed up and figured that he might be able to get some more money from him by helping him out.  On his way through the streets he would not have to go too far as it seemed those with money had separated themselves with those who do not, which somewhat makes sense to Solomon he knew the hunger of money when you have none.

As he walked up to the house he would be able to see the clear difference in his compared to the other he just left, it showed much more extravagance as this must be his permanent home, and their was not many others around.

Word Count: 452/1000



Last edited by SolomonxKing on 31/03/16, 01:29 pm; edited 1 time in total


──────────────────────────────────────────────


The Decision [Mission/Ani] Sk_sig10

2The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty Re: The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 30/03/16, 11:55 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier
Ani had been walking through the streets with a smile on her face as she had recently received a job notification from one of her friends. She was informed to go to a noble's house and then she would learn about what she would have to do at the moment. Though she was ready for anything, she had her bag by her side with her magical equipment along with that she was dressed up in her  athletic clothing. She jogged slowly before she made it into the noble's housing area where she let out a soft sigh since the directions seemed to be right.

It was then that Ani ran into something that she didn't expect to find in Heliohapt as she was on her way to a job, another Imuchakk. She'd lived in Heliohapt for awhile and during her entire time in this city she had rarely seen another Imuchakk. Though she stood facing him slightly, but it was obvious that the two of them were going to the same residence since it was extremely close by. "Oh why Hello there." She said while blinking in surprise. "We seem to be going to the same place, and oh my name is Ani by the way."

WC: 206/1000



Last edited by Ani on 31/03/16, 03:35 pm; edited 1 time in total


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Decision [Mission/Ani] 1ZZ5IgG

The Decision [Mission/Ani] LO0Knk3

3The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty Re: The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 31/03/16, 02:00 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
As he was walking up to the house he would notice someone else taking the same path, what caught his eye however was that the person also coming along the same way was a Imu as well, a younger women with blue hair, she was considerably shorter then him but it wasn't till she spoke to him that he would say anything. Solomon would nod to her as he said, "I guess so, I'm on my way to meet Tefarhi a noble that has a issue at least that is what another noble told me, but i'm not too sure what it is just yet." He would wait till they came up to the door before stopping to say, "My name is Solomon, nice to meet you ... and what business do you have here ... or perhaps you live here?" Solomon did not wish to be rude to who may give him the job or anyone associated with the lord of the house. After listening to Ani's reply Solomon would then take the moment to knock on the door, opening the door he would see not a lord but someone who looked more like a body guard, he would be able to tell who the lord was as he could see deep into the house and see him sitting down. "Business?" Solomon would nod once again, "I was sent by Ashe to possibly help Tefarhi with a recent issue of his." The man would be silent for a moment, "You will address him by lord Tefarhi or Sir, but one moment." the man would then leave the two of them at the door and shut it as he went to discuss with his lord, then he would come back to let them in. Before Solomon would walk in he would grab the man by the arm and say close to him so his Lord would not hear, "I call no one Lord and no one is above me, do not forget that." the man said nothing as Solomon's grip alone was enough to make the man silent. He was unsure if Ani would follow him in or go ahead of him, however he needed the money as well so he did not take much time with the man as he then continued towards Tefarhi.

Word Count: 858/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────


The Decision [Mission/Ani] Sk_sig10

4The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty Re: The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 31/03/16, 03:52 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier
She watched him as they conversed with one another finding his way of speaking interesting along with the way he composed himself. Once he was done asking his questions she stood straight up while looking into his eyes. She was short for an Imuchakk, but that was fine with Ani since she was still quite strong. "Nice to meet you Solomon, and it's a little bit of both." She said with a soft nod as she figured he would be fun to tag along with. "I moved here to Heliohapt a bit ago, and I'm currently going to see the lord because I was told there would be some work there." Ani stated in her soft tone while tilting her head slightly a friendly smiled curled onto her face. "I'm sure that I will enjoy working with you." She said while turning towards the direction of the lord's home so they could get on with their job. As she walked down the road she let out a soft sigh thinking that it was very nice to once again be in her home city along with going on a job. Looking to Solomon she knew that interesting things were already going to happen just from meeting another Imuchakk which she hadn't expected.

She was quiet for the most part as they walked as she didn't know what to say, but during the entire time Hoyo stared at the Man flicking his tongue at him slightly. Though once they had made it to the home of the noble Hoyo looked at the door waiting as if he felt what was behind the door was unsafe to Ani. These suspicions were put to rest when the door was opened and behind was a bodyguard who seemed to bare no hostile intent to the pair. Once Solomon had introduced why he was here Ani pat her beast. "And I am Ani i'm the beast tamer who was sent here to help." Ani said with a hint of excitement in her voice. When he came back and let them Inside She giggled softly as she walked inside with Solomon loving his statement. "The Imuchakk are a proud, and free race." She stated to the man staring into his eyes before walking next towards Solomon. She playfully punched his chest while chuckling softly. "I like your spirit Solomon." She said smiling slightly, before turning towards their employer.

Tefarhi was exactly what she had expected him to be, at least by his appearance. He was short, fat, bald, and slightly hairy on his body. Looking at his face it could be assumed that he was once a little higher then average in appearance, but definitely no prize winner. He leaned forward and clasped his sausage like fingers together while looking at their faces. Tefarhi let out a deep sigh before explaining to job to them. "I invited you two here today to have you capture some runaway property, my slaves." He said while leaning back in his chair a smirk on his face. "After you bring them back I will pay you handsomely. " He stated throwing gold at their feet as if they have never seen it before.

There was a silence, but it was soon broken by the Imuchakk woman whom had suddenly taken on a serious demeanor that she wasn't giving off before now. "Hey Solomon, this guy thinks that he has the right to own people." She said as Hoyo stood up growling loudly and she pulled a mask out of her bag and placing it upon her face. "Would you mind helping me in teaching him a lesson about the rights of others?" She asked calmly before turning back to their employer a malevolent look in her eyes as she was planning to beat up the noble and slave owner so that way his slaves would be able to run away further and obtain freedom.

WC: 858/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Decision [Mission/Ani] 1ZZ5IgG

The Decision [Mission/Ani] LO0Knk3

5The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty Re: The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 31/03/16, 04:52 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Solomon smirked as Ani spoke of his spirit, as he did not mean it as a race but as a Individual, but he would not tell her otherwise there was no harm in her current thought. As Solomon listened to Tefarh he would consider the job before him as it brought Noir to thought, however he did not know these slaves and there was a hefty amount of money offered just to capture them again, and this country did allow slaves and it is not his place to fight a countries beliefs. Tefarh decided he would wish to show off his gold by tossing it at their feet and he could tell that Ani had taken that as a insult, Solomon saw it as disrespectful as well but he was not finished considering the job or how Noir would feel about this. So bending down and grabbing the coins on the ground he would hold them in his fist and play with one of them in his other hand when he stood back up, he could see that Tefarh was smiling and he would then call the man that had let them in early to enter the room. While waiting for the men Ani purposed something which would make him think a little longer, "Please do not do anything just yet." He at this point was thinking about Ashe as he did not wish to screw up any relations for his previous client when they just wished to help him. However it came to him and he decided to act on it, walking towards Tefarh he would drop the single coin in one of his hands then use that hand to grabs the man's chin. As Tefarh was confused and about to ask what Solomon was doing he would then begin to let the other coins fall from his other hand and force the coins into the Lords mouth. Solomon decided he would not chance do anything Noir might be against and he would punish this man in front of him for showing disrespect to him. As he was doing this the other man who let the two of them in just entered the room.

"What are you doing!" the man would yell and that would que Solomon to snap the nobles neck to then face the other man. Solomon could not leave anyone to tarnish the name of his last client anyway so he would immediately use Thorn in attempt to kill the man however it would be clashed with multiple flames as the man used Fireball, "hmm a caster eh?" he slightly shrugged and then used his Amulet of Destruction to summon a pebble and send it towards the man, as it shot towards him at 25 m/s it would grow in size, the man would use Firewall in attempt to block it but it was not even close to enough and the man would be crushed by the rock and the walls of the house behind him. Then looking towards Ani he thought about if there was anything he would have to do with her, but it was her idea to go on the attack so he reconsidered, "If anyone asks the Slaves came back and did this, okay?" He was not going to command her as she seemed to be just as stubborn as him and that was ok. Then as Solomon made his way for the door he would wait for Ani to pass before using Molten Spill to start the house on fire, he would make sure it all burned.

Word Count: 1454/1000
Magoi: 205/250

Abilities:
Thorn: Paying 15 magoi, the user fires out a thorn that is created from their palm towards a target at 20 m/s. This thorn is 1 meter in length, and 15 cm in width at its center before tapering off to a point. It deals C-Tier damage, and causes immobilization on 2 limbs for 3 posts as sap from it quickly hardens against a struck opponent.

Amulet of Destruction
Function:
By paying 20 magoi the user is capable of summoning a pebble that is 10 cm in diameter. It is sent forward at a target at 25 m/s, though can move no further than 40 meters from its casting point. As it moves, it pulls dirt and the like about it into its mass, becoming 10-15 meters in diameter before exploding in a 25 meter diameter area and dealing A-Tier damage to all who are struck by the resulting explosion. A small 5 meter storm of miniature meteors fall about in a 5 meter area, slowing those who pass through it by 5 m/s. 7 post cool-down.

Molten Spill – By paying 10 magoi, the user may create a pool of lava 10 meters across at 20 m/s within 20 meters of themselves, inflicting C-tier burn damage to anything caught in the pool. 3 Post Cool-Down


──────────────────────────────────────────────


The Decision [Mission/Ani] Sk_sig10

6The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty Re: The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 31/03/16, 05:34 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier
Ani was ready to fight, but before she could do anything Solomon had walked forward to handle the situation. She stood there watching for a moment, and kept watching as he killed the noble before she saw him combating the caster. His movements were impressive and she thought that her current companion was definitely someone who would be a challenge if she tried to fight him. Especially at her current strength which wasn't that impressive all in all. After Solomon had taken care of the enemy she nodded softly while cracking her knuckles. "Why would I snitch on someone who did something I approve of?" She asked it being obvious that she didn't plan to reveal the truth to anyone.

Soon after they had left the building they were confronted with small children who were obviously the slaves. They had stolen from the lord before they escaped and they set down a small bag of money in front of them both. The slave kids kissed both of their hands before Ani broke their shackles for her watching them leave with a smile on her face. Once that issue was done she turned to Solomon and placed a first to his chest as a sign of respect. "This was interesting Solomon, I hope that we can work again in the near future." She said before waving him goodbye walking away with her own reward sort of wondering how much the slaves stole knowing well enough that they didn't give them all the loot.

[Exit]

WC: 1110/1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Decision [Mission/Ani] 1ZZ5IgG

The Decision [Mission/Ani] LO0Knk3

7The Decision [Mission/Ani] Empty Re: The Decision [Mission/Ani] on 31/03/16, 05:45 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier
Walking outside Solomon saw the children, and they dropped a bag of money at their feet he would pick up his portion as he did give them a sort of freedom but he did also sentence them to a death sentence as he fully knew they would be to blame for this fire. He would bend down and say to the children, "Make your way for the Plains and I will find you one day, i'll give you a home you can dream of one day." He would then stand to look towards Ani, "One day we shall meet again, I do not doubt that." He said with a smile, it was not as if he made a friend but at least he had a somewhat pleasant experience during this job. He would then go his own way.

[Solomon Exit]


──────────────────────────────────────────────


The Decision [Mission/Ani] Sk_sig10

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum