You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding a partner [Social/Zadi]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] Empty Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] on 30/03/16, 09:33 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier
It was the evening and Ani was sitting in a cafe at a table near the entrance. Why one might ask, it was a simple reason as to why. Ani had proclaimed that she was going to venture into the dungeon that had been raised. So using her friends at the docks she made sure to spread the word to powerful people in the city that she was looking for someone to help her complete the dungeon and hopefully gain the Djinn's power. She made sure that potential candidates knew that she'd be waiting at this table at this particular cafe.

She was wearing a simple white sundress that hugged her athletic body, and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a beast standing beside her. It of course being her wonderful beast known as Hoyo. To make sure that people knew that she was the one who was looking for a partner she had it put out that she had Hoyo with her. It was very unlikely that anyone else had fit their description. Though she sat there waiting with a cup of tea in her hand waiting for someone to join her at her table.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] 1ZZ5IgG

Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] LO0Knk3

2Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] Empty Re: Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] on 30/03/16, 10:25 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
A new dungeon had been raised and this would allow Zadi to try out his new profession, Dungeon Runner! He decided to stop being a performer. That line of work just didn't cut it for the magician. He felt 'used', even though he never actually performed and if he did, he'd likely have hired himself. Anyway, Zadi got a bit excited to see who his first client would be, but something struck his eyes on the local job board; a very detailed note describing a candidate wishing to enter the dungeon with another person. Lucky for this naive individual, Zadi seemed to be the only one interested and took down ALL the papers related to the candidate that wanted to enter the dungeon. Zadi took the time to check other boards and tear down any other related paper. You may be asking, how could someone do such an evil act? Well, that will be explained shortly if the reason isn't already clear.

After getting finding and burning all the papers related to the naive dungeon contestant, Zadi headed over to this candidate to share some 'advice', if nothing else. The description on the papers Zadi erased from existence were very detailed which allowed Zadi to find the ever fancy eating establishment with the described dungeon candidate sitting with the described beast. Both seemed pretty calm, as expected of Zadi. Zadi walked over to the table, sat across from the Imuchakk woman and her beast, and talked about his 'fun' day getting rid of all the papers she spread everywhere;

"Hi, my name is Zadi Medmar, Professional Dungeon Runner. You must be naive." Zadi paused in order for that last comment to sink in and then continued, "Why are you letting every other potentially willing candidate know not only your position, but what you look like? You could have been assassinated if it wasn't for me taking down all those things you spread everywhere and burning them. Maybe I'm here to assassinate the competition? You just never know."

3Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] Empty Re: Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] on 30/03/16, 10:50 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier
Ani had kept her calm when the person had walked in and sat across from her at the table. She listened to his comments and didn't show any hostility despite his bluntness being quite rude. She sipped her tea before setting it down and letting out a happy sigh before leaning over the table and smirking at him amusingly. "Well because I expected something like this to happen." She said while nodding softly at him. "If someone saw that someone was announcing that they were entering a dungeon publicly they would assume one of two things." She said raising a finger. "One that the person is naive and weak a person who would most likely die in the dungeon." She said before raising up another finger. "Or two that person is incredibly strong and knows its smart to enter with another person and isn't afraid to broadcast their position to the world."

She sipped her tea before finishing what she was bringing up to her new companion. "But I was looking for someone who knew both were lies and that I was looking for someone whose eccentric enough to work with me." She stated only having come up with this plan upon a whim. "And you seem intelligent to me, plus with what you've done I assume that you want to enter with someone." She said this all being speculation in her eyes. "I've experienced one dungeon, I failed to get the djinn, but I'm trying once again." She said with a soft sigh as her face relaxed as she leaned back. "Oh and by the way I'm Ani and this is Hoyo." She said petting her beast waiting to see his response and if he would want to enter the dungeon with her.

4Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] Empty Re: Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] on 31/03/16, 11:13 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
This woman seemed odd to Zadi. He couldn't tell if she was lying or not. He just didn't know if she was naive or so strong that she could withstand any assassination attempt. He composure seemed to indicate the latter, that she could withstand any assassination attempt. Granted, Zadi couldn't judge confidence all that much due to his lack thereof. The magician isn't necessarily the opposite of confident, but he also isn't noticeably confident, at least not confident enough for himself to notice.

Anyway, the Imuchakk-like woman's words echoed in Zadi's ears as he pondered about his response. If she survived a dungeon, djinn or not, she is likely to be strong in some way. Mentally fit? Physically fit? She felt like both being not only an Imuchakk but also a fancy lady. Zadi scratched his head and finally found a response for Ani the Abnormal;

"Hmmm, well, you must be using all your life's luck today. Not only have I run through four dungeons, I've basically conquered conquered all of them. I might as well just get this out of the way, but I have a djinn to prove having gone through at least one dungeon successfully. Two of the other three gave their power to my companions at the time. The other djinn disliked my companion and didn't give her the djinn, but from what I could tell, the two of us came out first."

Zadi paused after that mouthful, sighed, and then continued, "So what do ya say? Let me enter with you? No payment necessary. If I can't help get you through the entire dungeon, I don't deserve the payment the dungeon would have given me otherwise."

5Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] Empty Re: Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] on 01/04/16, 12:01 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier
She watched Zadi wondering what he would say, but was soon surprised to hear that he had gone in quite a few dungeons. She believed him since it seemed like he had no reason to lie about this to her. After he was done speaking about his partners she began to think that she had high chances of making it through the dungeon of this man was her partner. When he was done asking questions she nodded softly thinking to herself.

It didn't take long for Ani to come to a conclusion about the man. She looked up at him with a soft smile on her face as she clasped her hands together. "Alright Zadi, I'd love for you to accompany me as my partner for this dungeon." She cooed out a bit excited happy to have found a partner finally after her search. After all she couldn't find Yaku, or Noir and she also wasn't sure if she could trust those two at the moment. For now Zadi was her best option and she was happy to work with him.

6Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] Empty Re: Finding a partner [Social/Zadi] on 01/04/16, 04:00 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
With a customer in his grasp, Zadi nodded with a slight smile and told Ani where the two of them would meet on the day they entered the dungeon. Hopefully nobody heard Zadi and Ani speaking to each other. Granted, with out expensive looking this fancy cafe looks to be, perhaps nobody other than Zadi and Ani are actually interested in the wealth of this next dungeon. Anyway, Zadi told Ani where the two of them would meet and at what time;

"You seem to be ready to tackle the dungeon tomorrow, so we might as well do so. Meet me at the entrance of the dungeon, tomorrow, at high noon. That's when the sun is at its highest. I'll likely look the same as I do now. I don't have many other clothes after all."

And with that, Zadi nodded again, got up from his seat, and left the cafe to get a good rest in before the dungeon running. Hopefully this woman and her beast are tough for a dungeon shows almost no mercy!

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum