C-Tier
C-Tier
Job:
Job Name: Shiver Me Timbers [Pirate’s Life, Pt I]
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Balbadd
Job Rewards: 100 XP | 7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: A ship with some black sails has been spotted a few miles off the coast. The city is sending out any mercenary who is willing to go hunt these guys down. Make sure that they are not a threat to the city or the trade routes in the ocean around it. 

The pirate group is rather small since the main fleet is still not there yet; there is only a single ship found on a small island about 6 kilometers away from the city. There are 5 pirates there that will hold no quarter when they see somebody approaching.
Enemies:
Enemy Name: Pirates x5
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Pirates move at 10 m/s and use D-tier swords and D-tier bows and arrows. The Pirates prefer to fight in a swarm and will avoid fighting 1v1.
Abilities:
Parry: Pirate moves his sword at 10 m/s to deflect up to C-tier damage.

Cherilyn woke up in her bed, she walked out to the patio, outside her room, it was the second floor and it overlooked the sea. She took in the sight, such an amazing sight to see every morning when she wakes up, she smiled, part of her wanted to figure out how to pay her debt to Neo. He had saved her life, given her a home and was willing to help her at any moment. She was grateful to him, she’d always be. Nothing and nobody could change that much for sure, and one day she would pay back her savior, somehow.

Cherilyn spotted something, it was off in the distance near the coastline, not quite near the island, just heading towards one, it looked like a ship. Should she be worried? It didn’t look like it could be of any harm, at least not majorly. Cheri forgot that she was only in her laced panties and matching bra, both emerald green with a black trim. She walked into the kitchen, she immediately saw Zayn’s face light up. She disposed it as nothing but just a morning cold, that seemed convincing, sort of.

She had forgotten to put on her clothes in her room, the view of the sea and the ship completely distracting her.  She sat patiently in her chair, waiting for Neo to join her for breakfast, she laid her head on the table still exhausted. Looking at the dark wooden table she sighed. Boredom. Cheri wanted to fall to sleep but she knew she had to be active and productive for the day.

She thought back to the crystal blue water at her feet as a child, how clear the water was, you could see the bottom, the water was so pure too, so clean, the water tasted as if it was from heaven above. Seeing the plate of food she made a groaning noise. “Uggh… Neo…” She mumbled into her arm as her head covered her face and was spread around her head and the table space her head consumed. Her face was red from being pressed hard against the table, she looked at him. “Feeeed me… please?” She asked like an innocent child, but still in her underwear with her jugs pushing against the piece of clothing.

Her personality seemed almost alternate this morning, she was so tired she didn’t even think of what she said or how it sounded, nor if it was dirty. She only cared to act childish and have it done for her right now. She had a weak smile, her voice wispy but soft from just waking up. She barely held her head up, she was up late last night stargazing, later than usual.

Word Count: 455/1000

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos was dressed in a long-sleeved, dark blue overcoat that dipped to his knees and light blue hems, a black cloth that wrapped gently around his neck before draping over his shoulder from a silver claw, and white shoes with a long black covering that covered his legs when he walked into the kitchen for breakfast. His white hair, still wet from his morning bath, was slicked back like the day he met Cherilyn, but was not confined to a ponytail as his silver locks dripped water onto the floor.

When he saw Cherilyn, he paused, noticing that she was only in her undergarments, but smiled as he regained his composure and walked to her. “Good morning, Cherilyn,” he said softly, his voice resounding like an angel’s soothing song or a calm river as it trickled down it’s merry, little riverbed, “You look tired, or else you wouldn’t have come down here wearing nothing but your undergarments.” He sat down beside her instead at the head of the table, and brushed some of her tangled, bed-head hair out of her face. “You know, if you stay up all night and sleep all day, you may very well end up turning into a Moon Flower. As pretty as they are to look at, it would lack in social interaction and I wouldn’t know what to do. I can’t very well have a one-sided conversation with a flower and Zayn would just miss being able to cook so much food,” he said jokingly.

By the mention of Zayn, the Fanalis entered to bring Adrastos his own meal then left once again. He didn’t seem to stay long and he didn’t act like his usual queer self. Was it because of Cherilyn being here? The magician decided to pay no mind to his subordinate and instead focus on his guest. He picked up a couple of grapes from the fruitbowl nearby and held it to Cherilyn. “Feed you? I can if that’s what you want.”

Her personality was childlike, amusing to watch this early in the morning. She wasn’t acting like a proper little princess either. “I’d love to have a nice conversation with you today, but there is work that needs to be done first. There is news of a ship with black sails a few miles away from the city; people are worried that they are pirates up to no good. They want a mercenary, or someone willing to help, to get to the ship to make sure they don’t pose a threat. Of course, with the targets in question being pirates, I doubt we’ll be talking over tea and sweets. I’d like you to come with me.”

Pirates, Adrastos thought, why does it have to be pirates? His appetite had vanished as the blood-stained memories of that fateful night flooded his thoughts. He had to shake the haunting visions from his mind in order to focus. “After you eat and get dressed, we’ll head out, okay?”
----------------------------------
Job WC: 496/1,000

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 30/03/16, 06:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed coding error)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos 3oCk1sb

Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos 7kZv0Du
Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos AmCJaPN Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos Ltg0RVb Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier
It hadn’t hit Cherilyn that she was practically almost naked till Neo pointed it out, she still was too tired to even function and kept on pestering him like a child. He compared her to a Moonflower, her mother loved those flowers, they stared at them together and picked them.  Ah, she remembered their scent so faintly, she’d have to buy some to refresh her memory on the enticing fragrance. She rolled her head to side looking at Zayn, she mumbled under her breath, not even Cherilyn knew what she had said. Surely she’d make up for such foolish and unethical behavior later, right?

As he held the grapes out, she practically sucked one from his hand sloppy-like and lazy as if she was a vacuum, her hair covering her actions. He could surely feel her cold-moist tongue scrape two grapes into her mouth, right. Her drowsy-state could be taken as lewd, but she really just didn’t care to try and pick herself up and do things proper. It was such hard work being a high-class person, so tiring.

She fell to the floor, her butt was numb. Laying there, she sighed. “Ugggh…” She was too lazy to even get up so she decided to rot there. “Maybe… this is my final resting place.” She was over-dramatic laying on her back her legs spread open, for a princess her posture was top-class lazy, like a slacker. 

He explained the kingdom’s situation, something about a ship and pirates. Wait… a ship, she jumped up onto his lap like a kid looking him in the eyes, dead on. “I saw the ship out from my patio window!!” It then clicked that she had to get dressed, she moaned. “Ugggh!” She began to tear up as she just forced herself to fall from his lap. She then reaching her right hand behind her to pull out her dress she hid in a cabinet, that Zayn would store ingredients in. 

After shimmy shaking herself into the dress, tilting her back upwards to get it up her back to cover her breast, half-way. Now that she was in her Qipao-dress she stood up, looking at Zayn and Neo, acting as if the whole drowsy-lewd thing had not happened. “So… are you ready, Neo?” She asked with an innocent smile and a faint blush painted on her face, her hands nicely cupped in front of her. It was like an instant switch, after getting her clothes on for the day, her drowsiness had vanished. She showed no sign of the girl that was showing before, she only showed a proper-attitude princess.

She stood at the door ready to finally help Neo and repay him for his kindness. However she didn't expect him to guard her forever, this was a mission, she surely had to be able to defend herself and help out, and surely she was able too, she wasn't just a delicate little princess. She thought of what the fight might be like, she pictured herself riding a pirate like a bull. 'The hell are you thinking Cherilyn? That's not even remotely close to how it'll go down!' She shook her head quickly, nodding to herself, awaiting to follow Neo. 

Wordcount: 990/1000

Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos DDXWAWk

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Seeing Cherilyn’s behavior made Adrastos amused. She wasn’t acting like a lady at all, but more like a succubus sent from hell. As if trying to tempt him in some way without meaning to, Cherilyn had sat in a very questionable positions where her legs were spread out. The position was the same when she jumped into his lap before sliding off to be on the floor. The personality before him was amusing enough to make him smirk. If this was how she acted with little sleep, then if she ever drank alcohol, then it would most likely be worse.

However, the little bit of entertainment ended when Cherilyn got dressed. Her personality was once again proper for a princess. The magician wasn’t sure if he was disappointed or not, but decided to not dwell too much over the matter. He stood, “Zayn, stay here to make sure the house is in order. We’ll be back later.”

Then he left the house, motioning for Cherilyn to follow. The magician walked down the streets underneath the morning sky, where signs of Lady Night gave way to Lord Day, and came upon a small little boat big enough for just the two of them. Adrastos jumped in, pausing for a brief moment before holding out a hand to Cherilyn. Once she was safely inside the boat, he’d shove off and take the position of rowing the dinghy to where the pirate ship was located.

“I hope you’re ready, Cherilyn,” he said, looking a bit concerned for her. “I’m not sure how you handle yourself in battle predicaments, but now is as good a chance as any I suppose.” That would be all he said as he rowed the dinghy to their location. It took a couple of hours, not too long to where they would catch the heat of the day but not too quick to where there would be no time to prepare.

“All right,” he said, stopping the boat right next to the ship, “Stay close and try not to get hit, but still give your all, okay? It would be a shame if a princess’ face was scratched up unnecessarily.” He smiled, then ascended the ladder to the main deck. Three pirates stood, huddled together closely. More were probably skulking about, but the magician didn’t see them. Adrastos didn’t bother to act stealthily, and instead made sure his shoes provided a loud enough thud that would attract their attention.

“Good evening, gentlemen,” he announced, sweeping an arm through the air as he bent down in a bow. “I’ll be forcing you to leave these waters. You’re causing quite a commotion for people on the shore.”

“How did they get here? Is the lookout asleep?”

“Who cares?”

“All hands on deck, ye curs! We have ourselves some rodents!”

As the three pirates surrounded Adrastos, two others dropped from the rigging. All five wielded swords and bows. They weren’t the type for one-on-one combat apparently, leaving two to surround Cherilyn while the other three focused on Adrastos.

Of course more would focus on him, but even they probably didn’t know how strong he was. Adrastos took his wand from his sleeve to cast his first spell, but not before making sure Cherilyn stood behind him. He commanded the rukh to perform his Adrustum Aura II spell at his three opponents. There was no point in wasting his energy on scum like them when he could waste them in one swoop. The three pirates didn’t stand a chance even when they attempted to parry. Their skin became purple and black because of the frostbite from the cold and they collapsed on the deck in no time. If only I could have done the same to those men that destroyed my home and slaughtered everyone in it…

Adrastos looked to Cherilyn to see how she was doing with her opponents and mentally grade her performance.
--------------------------------------------------------
Job WC: 1,148/1,000
Magoi: 270/300
Abilities Used:
Name: Adrustum Aura II
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15 magoi
Element: Water (Ice)
Class: Offensive
Range: 30m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The user controls the rukh to make the moisture in the air freeze at 20 m/s, freezing an area 10mx10mx10m-15mx15mx15m within 30 meters of himself, dealing B-Tier frostbite damage to anything caught inside. This ability may be sustained to be cast the next post.

Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos 3oCk1sb

Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos 7kZv0Du
Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos AmCJaPN Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos Ltg0RVb Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier
Neo had looked at her mentioning he wasn’t so sure how she handles herself in battles. “Simple. I do as I must.” As she sat in the dinghy she looked towards the sky with a faint smile. She was finally gonna show Neo, that she was helpful and of use. Finally she wouldn’t be a useless broke tool to him. This had set her mood high as she sat there thinking of how she would go about the situations.

When landing upon shore she noticed how beautiful it was, she quite enjoyed the view. However even how beautiful it was she kept her attention on Neo and followed behind. She made sure she was ready for anything, also ready to sacrifice her life for Neo, even though she doubt it would come to that. Although mentally she was ready for the sacrifice. Following Neo they had snuck up on the pirates, how foolish, it was silly how they didn’t notice them, they weren’t the quietest.

She stood behind Neo watching his actions, debating on his actions deciding what she would do. Seeing as how efficiently he had destroyed his opponents, she had waved her stave two sakura cherry blossom petals circled her. She smirked. “I shall take my opponents out just as quickly.” She had sent one petal at each pirate, knocking both of them to the ground. They fell coughing, knocked out.

As she finished them just as quick as he had, she sat ready for the rest of the fleet to arrive, they had finished off what little trouble was caused for now. That didn’t mean it was over though.

She laid on the beach enjoying the sun, ready for the real fight.

Magoi:130/150
Wordcount:1,275 /1,000
~Exit~

Pirate's Life Pt. 1 | C-Tier | Cheri/Thanatos DDXWAWk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum