To Sands and Sun[Travel]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Sands and Sun[Travel] Empty To Sands and Sun[Travel] 22/03/16, 05:10 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The time spent in Reim had been valuable. Yakuroro was able to train Noir into holding a basic control over her own djinn's powers. The Historical Society had given the Imuchakk magician access to a rare and powerful ancient magic. New equipment and trained techniques to help Yaku's close quarters and defensive efforts had been cultivated. It was simply a mere rest stop on the way to greater goals down the line, but a fruitful stop it had been. Perhaps even more could be gained should the wandering magician and his new companion, Noir, linger any longer. However that was only one possibility. It was also possible that doing so would simply be a waste of time now that they had accomplished all that they had set out to do here. With that thought in mind, Yakuroro decided to approach Noir and announce his intention to set out for Heliohapt.

The morning air was crisply cool and crept in even through the inn walls as Yakuroro knocked on the door to his companion's room. "It's me, I'd like to speak to you about my next move." He made sure to clearly state it was "his" next move and not "our" next move. The cruel psychopath attempted to play on the trauma of abandonment to ensure Noir did not choose to part ways with him here. Yakuroro still needed her by his side so that his efforts training her would not go to waste.

Reim -> Heliohapt WC:
200+/200

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

2To Sands and Sun[Travel] Empty Re: To Sands and Sun[Travel] 28/03/16, 01:34 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir was still sleeping when the morning came and she whimpered when she heard some knocks from behind her room door, she grunted and frowned, still wanting to get some more sleep because she ended up couldn't really have a good sleep. She blamed the Toran language for keep invading her mind and made her excited but she knew she had to open the door sine she knew who was behind it. So with a sleepy face and bag under her eyes, she forced herself to climb down from the bed and opened the door.

To Sands and Sun[Travel] Tumblr_o45v1rl8fU1uddbndo1_1280

Her mentor was really there and was saying something that the girl didn't really get at first but as soon as she blinked twice she could understand the meaning of it. With a simple nod because she didn't really have a plan for now and perhaps sticking with Yakuroro was the best option for her at the moment, Noir asked back, "Yes? What about it, Squalo...?" She wondered what kind of plan that he had in mind, so far the Imuchakk had been interesting for Noir and she wanted to know more about the side that he hid. Something that the black haired girl was not sure about the existence of that side since Yakuroro hid it like an expert and liked to act strangely some time. "Please, come in... It is a little messy since I just woke up... but I hope you didnt mind." She stepped aside so the Imuchakk could come in and waited for what he had to share with her while she was closing the door slowly.

Reim to Heliohapt
WC: 267/400

To Sands and Sun[Travel] G5OZoqx

3To Sands and Sun[Travel] Empty Re: To Sands and Sun[Travel] 30/03/16, 05:48 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

When the door was opened and Yakuroro was welcomed in, the large Imuchakk glided past Noir and inside the room with a quick but soft stride. He casually moved to the table where they had studied the night before, its surface still covered in various scrolls and Torran texts. Taking a seat in a chair that was almost too small for his body, Yakuroro sat facing Noir and noticed her ruffled appearance. "You look quite disheveled...Perhaps you won't be up for it..." The Imuchakk rapped his fingertip on the table with a few casual taps as he went silent and let the mystery behind his words simmer a bit before continuing.

400+/400

"I've hired a merchant to ferry me from Heliohapt by ship. The merchant's caravan will leave Remano for the closest port today...within the hour."

Yakuroro stood up from the seat abruptly and gave Noir a slight bow. "My apologies for not informing you sooner. A pressing matter arose last night and I must make haste lest an opportunity slip through my fingers." This was a lie, of course. No urgent messages had come in the middle of the night. Rising from his bow, Yakuroro looked Noir in the eyes and offered her a choice. "I've paid for the passage of two. If you'd like to join me, I welcome your company."

4To Sands and Sun[Travel] Empty Re: To Sands and Sun[Travel] 31/03/16, 11:46 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Within the hour…?” Noir asked calmly but inside she panicked due to the sudden plan of her current mentor, she wanted to go as well and following him might be the best chance. But she didn’t know if she could follow him or not, considering Yakuroro was a little bit unique from any other people that she had met before. Then the moment he bowed to apologize towards Noir, the girl unconsciously took a step back and lift her hand before waving it, signaling that there was no need to apologize. “Ahh… I would like to join you to Heliohapt, Squalo.” She said before approaching the Imuchakk after putting her hands down, she never expected that her mentor would already paid for the passage for two but it would be a really good chance to learn more about Toran language. “Umm… Do I need to any extra fee for getting Haku on board?” Her pointy finger touched her chin as she tilted her hand, wondering about the answer of her question.

She would quickly get ready and then left the place to get on board the ship, paying for Haku to be able to get on the ship if necessary. Three of them would need to spend at least a month on the ship before arriving at Heliohapt, but that would be much better since they would need to spend two months if they wanted to choose the land route. Noir would use the time on the ship to train some more abilities, inspired from her battles at the coliseum or perhaps asking Yakuroro to teach her more about Toran language or any other knowledge that he got in his mind. Thus… their journey to the land of sands and sun would begin…

WC: 400+/400

To Sands and Sun[Travel] G5OZoqx

5To Sands and Sun[Travel] Empty Re: To Sands and Sun[Travel] 31/03/16, 04:21 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Excellent. I look forward to your company. Once we leave Remano we can stop using that alias as well. I must admit, it's been somewhat offputting being called by an unfamiliar name."

The magician smiled and began to head for the door in order to pack up his own belongings in orderto set out. When Noir asked about paying for her beast's lodging he was already passing her. Yakuroro's smile shifted to a grin and he waved away her concerns with a gesture of the hand, "I somewhat expected you to be joining me. I've already taken care of it. Worry not!"

With that, Yakuroro collected his belongings and checked out of the inn once Noir was ready to go. He made a stop at a smithy in order to pick up the shield he'd commissioned, but once that was out of the way no other detours or stops hindered their trip to the port. The ship they would ride for the month was a bit more accommodating than the last, with rooms dedicated to wealthy passengers. Yaku had spared no expense in order to ensure this voyage was more comfortable than the last which he spent his nights up in the crows nest.

The magician spend most of his time during the trip thinking. He'd roped Noir into coming with him to Heliohapt for two reasons really. One was to rip her from Reim where she seemed to be familiar with the surroundings. For now, he needed to be the only familiar and safe thing around her, otherwise the fickle thing known as trust might become divided. Yaku did not yet believe that Noir would take his word over that of someone else she had known for longer after all. The second reason was that he hoped to have a better opportunity to show her a facade of benevolence in the slave ridden country of Heliohapt.

Yakuroro plotted and planned. By the time they arrived in the desert country, he would know what his first play would be...

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum