Spoiler:

Name: All Mighty Force
Tier: D
Cost: 10 | 5 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Ring
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10 Meters
Cool-Down: 2 Post Г +1 Sustained
Description: The users ring will let out a decent amount of magoi that will be pushed forward towards the target limbs like a projectile (one projectile) which was the size of 5 meters and moved at 10 m/s accurately targeting any of the selective limbs vital spot to cause paralysis for 2 posts and having the movement speed of that target reduced by 5m/s.

Last edited by Tai Black on 08/02/16, 03:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

the class should be Supplementary because it gives paralysis effect
The cool down for D-tier tech is 2 posts minimum, are you sure you want to have 4 posts as the cool downs? And the max range for D-tier INT ability is 10m, are you sure you only want 5m? o.o

Please add the scale of the projectile as well, max for D-tier INT ability is 5m ^^

That and it will be good to go~

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ahhh I fixed it .. I wasn't even considering it as an intelligence thingy, thanks for pointing it out .. You made it way better <3

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yaay, it looks good~
I changed the wording a little to make it clear that you can only paralyses 1 limb :3
and I also help to change it into INT ability template because I missed it in my first comment before.
BUMP if you are okay with this following changes~

Name: All Mighty Force
Tier: D
Cost: 10 | 5 Magoi/Stamina
Element: Strength
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10 Meters
Cool-Down: 2 Post Г +1 Sustained
Description: The users ring will let out a decent amount of magoi that will be pushed forward towards the target limb like a projectile (one projectile) which was the size of 5 meters and moved at 10 m/s accurately targeting one of the selective limb vital spot to cause paralysis for 2 posts and having the movement speed of that target reduced by 5m/s.

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump all fine

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training ^^

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] All Mighty Force
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 | 5 Magoi/Stamina
[b]Element:[/b] Strength
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 10 Meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 Post Г +1 Sustained
[b]Description:[/b] The users ring will let out a decent amount of magoi that will be pushed forward towards the target limb like a projectile (one projectile) which was the size of 5 meters and moved at 10 m/s accurately targeting one of the selective limb vital spot to cause paralysis for 2 posts and having the movement speed of that target reduced by 5m/s.

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ring Of Force Technique Г Complete Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Training approved, add to vault~

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] All Mighty Force
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 | 5 Magoi/Stamina
[b]Element:[/b] Strength
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 10 Meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 Post Г +1 Sustained
[b]Description:[/b] The users ring will let out a decent amount of magoi that will be pushed forward towards the target limb like a projectile (one projectile) which was the size of 5 meters and moved at 10 m/s accurately targeting one of the selective limb vital spot to cause paralysis for 2 posts and having the movement speed of that target reduced by 5m/s.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum