You are not connected. Please login or register

The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 02/02/16, 11:06 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Job:
Job Name: The Cave of Endless  Screams
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200xp + 15000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Lately there were rumors about a ship. It was in a cave nearby Reim. Every night the people who lives near the cave could hear creepy voices. Some people of the city were brave enough and entered the cave. They never came back. Still people say that the place is haunted by ghosts. Your job is to explore the cave. It turns out, part of a group called The Alchemists have been stealing dead bodies to create twisted life constructs. Find out what is inside the cave and find a way to stop the ghosts.

Enemies:
Enemy Name: Undead Soldier x5
Needed damage to take down: D
Description: The crew of the old ship stand almost 2 meters tall and move at 6 m/s. They wield a sword capable of inflicting D-tier damage.
Abilities:
Sword Block: Undead Soldier parries incoming attacks of C-tier or lower at 10 m/s.
Sword of the death: Undead Soldier jumps into the air, bringing his sword down at 15 m/s to inflict C-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Undead Archers x3
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: The Undead Archers move at 8 m/s and carry a C-tier bow and a D-tier dagger.
Abilities:
Arrow of the Death: Undead Archer shoots a arrow with a green glow that travels at 15 m/s, causing C tier damage.
Light feet Undead Archer dodges at 20 m/s up to 10 meters away.
Stun: The archer shoots an arrow at 20 m/s that stuns the opponent' for 2 posts, lowering their movement speed by half.

Enemy Name: Undead Captain
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: Undead Captain carries a sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage and moves at 10 m/s.
Abilities:
Flash step: Undead Captain dashes at 20 m/s up to 10 meters awaya.
Steel of  Ice Undead Captain inflicts C-tier freezing damage with his sword and freezes a single limb for 2 posts.
Roar of the Death: Undead Captain uses a shout that moves at 20 m/s, forcing opponent's back 5 meters.
Green Glisdr: Undead Captain surrounds his blade with green flames and moves the blade at 25 m/s to inflict A-tier damage.

The city of Remano didn’t change at all, it still had the same grandness showing on it the moment he entered the city. Tenma looked at the darkened sky of the beautiful capital city of Reim, the stars were painting their sparkling self on the black colored canvas alongside with the ever present moon. Perhaps today was a perfect day to enjoy some nice liquor in the tavern, considering it was also some kind of celebration for him to be able to arrive in Reim safely. Actually, that was only some kind of excuse for himself so he could drink with reason, even though he actually didn’t have to think of some reason. But, oh well… he would just heading towards the tavern for now. The swordsman remembered an interesting story from an old warrior, whom he ended up granting the old man his wish as the payment to share the black haired man some interesting tales. Perhaps he would be able to hear some kind of amusing story today, especially the one that he could explore by himself.

Once he entered the tavern, he would look around and smiled when he saw the tavern was not too crowded. It was not as noisy as usual, quiet lively but some of the customers would still able to enjoy the peacefulness of the evening. He got seated quickly near the counter, behind him was a group of men who was enjoying their drink with loud laughter but it no was not annoying at all as it was just an usual thing to happen. Besides, he had a purpose to take a seat near them; it was so he could get some kind of information from them that he could use. “10 bottles of Sake, please.” Tenma said to the bartender with a smile formed from his lips.

WC : 306/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] XNsy1xt

2The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 06/02/16, 04:14 pm

Menat

Menat
D-Tier
D-Tier
“So bored.” Endolf moaned. The young Fanalis sat at a table off in a back corner of the tavern, slumped over the table with a goblet of wine in one hand. No signs indicated that the boy had gotten drunk but it was more than obvious that he was, in fact, bored out of his mind. “Why did I try a tavern instead of the regular place this time anyway?” The regular place that he mentioned, holding his own conversation with himself as anyone that passed by would take notice of, was a brothel he frequented regularly whenever he wanted a good drink and some entertainment. It was obvious that right about now he was missing his usual girls and their attention that they focused on him as a paying guest.

“This is sooo dull. I need something exciting.” Leaning back into his chair the young redhead took another gulp of wine to try and numb the boredom even a little bit. From his vantage point he could watch as a man with a single golden eye walked in wearing an eyepatch over his other one. The Fanalis watched the man approach the bar and take a seat before over hearing him ask for ten bottles of sake. Endolf didn’t really remember sake that much. Of course the name sounded somehow familiar to him, having heard it often while he was still a slave living in Kou, but since his move to Reim he had only known good wine. But still, ten bottles sounded like it should have been impressive.

WC: 260/1500

The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] QtRTjIE

3The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 08/02/16, 11:40 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Once the bottles of Sake were served in front of him, the man licked his upper lip and couldn’t wait to taste the liquor with his tongue. Just like sweet nectar of life, he felt refreshed once the Sake flowing from his mouth to his throat and giving this indescribable sensation in his lips. He sighed happily; pleased by the greatness of the liquor and proceeded to gulp other remaining bottles until he finished it all just like a fish. “This is awesome, compliments to the bartender!” He smiled brightly, didn’t seem to be drunk at all after drinking all that alcohol continuously. “Now I want another ten bottles, and a glass of dragon fruit wine, please!” It was simply amazing and making him happy, he was a very strong drinker to begin with and it would take a lot of bottles to bring him down to the point of being drunk. He had his own way to not being drunk when he drank a lot; even more than a normal person could probably.

His golden eye quickly scanned the bar, looking at some interesting people and his gaze stopped at a red haired boy. He did reminded Tenma of this Fanalis warrior that he met at Heliohapt, wondering if he was as strong as Hiro because so far, the swordsman never saw a man with such strength and personality. Just like a raging lion if he could say…. Lifting his glass of dragon fruit wine, the one eyed man cheered to the Fanalis and smiled at him before bringing the glass close to his lips only to drink it.

The moment when the group who was sitting on the table behind him started to mention something about a haunted cave, some kind of ghost must be living there and kidnapped all the brave people who were trying to uncover the truth behind the rumor. Upon hearing this, Tenma’s interest was piqued up, such thing was a very rare one to happen in this country. A creepy voice could be heard by the people who lived near the cave every night, possibly scared them and drove them crazy. Well, it was a normal reaction and he suspected that this matter made the people who lived near the cave become less productive because fear affected them. He was interested to explore the cave, wondering if he could find a ghost there and perhaps finding something else residing there. The one eyed man closed his eyes and smiled, looked like it would be his plan for tonight; a ghost hunting after enjoying some alcohol sounded really interesting.

WC: 741/1500

4The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 13/02/16, 06:58 am

Menat

Menat
D-Tier
D-Tier
Endolf continued to watch the newcomer with the eyepatch, even more intently as he seemed to notice him. The stranger lifted his glass up slightly, seemingly toasting the Fanalis boy with a smile, and causing Endolf to question his motives and keep a sharp eye on the unknown man. Or he would until a certain subject of a certain cave was brought up by one of the other patrons in the tavern. They claimed that the cave was haunted and if anyone was brave, or foolish, enough to try and go searching for the truth behind it then some kind of ghost that lived in the cave would kidnap them. At least that was the story they were telling. Either way it sounded like people were going to explore this cave and had never returned once they did. As far as Endolf was concerned that was all he needed to know.

Chugging the remainder of his wine the Fanalis rose to his feet and approached the mysterious stranger, his one eye shut and a smile on his face as the patrons continued to go on about how the people living by the cave could hear a voice at night caused enough unease to drive them away from their homes or even to insanity.

“Hey, you there. I don’t know what your game is but I’m guessing you’re thinking of going to check this cave out. I’m going with you.”

His hand slapped against the bar top as he finished his sentence, leaving enough money on the counter to settle up his tab for the few glasses of wine he had already had before the man walked in. Turning his attention to the table of talkative guests he asked them if they knew the way to the cave they had been talking about just seconds before.

WC: 565/1500

5The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 17/02/16, 10:02 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“Ahh, you guessed it right.” The one eyed man smiled at the Fanalis boy who walked up towards him, amused by his bravery and guts to go with a stranger like Tenma. So after a chuckled, the swordsman would pat the seat beside him and replied whether he sat on the chair or not. “I would love to get your help, but I barely know you and I won’t lie but this is a little bit awkward, don’t you agree?” But the black haired man would pat the Fanalis’ shoulder in a friendly way, showing that he actually didn’t really mind at all as he did find the boy as an interesting one… perhaps bold was the most matched word for him. “My name is Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma, pleased to meet you, warrior.”

The guests were surprised when the Fanalis approached them, they knew about his race’s hot headed personality and they definitely didn’t want to get a taste of their hard kick and punch. “I-it is located near Portsmouth, but you need to find a small village near there and if you walked far enough, you will find an abandoned ship around there.” The guest gulped hard before continuing, “You can see a b-big cave right across the ship, and you could hear wailing voice from the dark path inside. But, that’s haunted! Do you really want to be kidnapped by the ghost?!” Another guest started to adding words as well, “The strongest man from the nearby village never even come back from the cave after he decided to explore that cursed place…”

Before Endolf could say anything, Tenma would stand up and brought five bottles of Sake before serving four of it to the guests and gave another one to the Fanalis. “I am interested to explore that cursed place, actually. So I thank you for giving us information to where the cave is and please enjoy the Sake, gentlemen~.” Then the black haired man would tap Endolf’s shoulder so he would approach Tenma who was walking from the counter to the entrance right after he put some money on the counter. When Endolf was close with him near the entrance, the one eyed man would ask with a grin, “So, do you want to go ghost hunting with me?”

WC : 1123/1500

OOC: You can start the exploring thingy

6The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 25/02/16, 03:46 pm

Menat

Menat
D-Tier
D-Tier
It only took a matter of seconds for the sailors to spill everything they knew to Endolf and Tenma, the later having managed to introduce himself in the short span of time between when Endolf had addressed him and when the Fanalis boy walked over to demand they tell him about this “haunted cave”. As they went on about how it was near the Portsmith and that they needed to go up a ways from a small village until they found an abandoned boat. Before the Fanalis could respond to them, Tenma had risen from his seat and thrust a bottle of whatever he had been drinking into the boy’s hand before placing several more onto the table with the sailors. Endolf studied the bottle, seeming to ignore the odd man’s thankfulness towards the men.

He could read some kind of word on it. Sake? How was that pronounced? Better yet, what the hell was it? It looked like something he’d find in Kou given the design of the bottle’s label but he didn’t remember from either his last trip to the country or his childhood living there. All he could do was shrug and pop the top before taking a rather manly, if not overly aggressive, chug of the liquid inside. It had some weird taste that somehow seemed to mix both sweet and bitter somehow. Pulling the bottle neck away from his mouth his lips seemed to twist at the flavor, but before he could continue with the liquor there was a tapping on his shoulder. Turning his head he found Tenma had turned his attention back to him, asking if he wanted to go ghost hunting with him.

Taking another gulp of the odd tasting liquor the young redhead could only steel his nerves before answering.

“I’m ready when you are. I doubt these are ghosts, but I never miss a chance to bust some heads though.

Braving it all he took one last chug of the sake, downing the remainder of the bottle in a surprising record time before slamming it down onto the bar top. Leaning over he asked the barkeep for a bottle of wine for the road, claiming he had to get the taste of that “Kou stuff” out of his mouth before it could drive him any crazier. After both receiving his wine and paying for it he accompanied Tenma out of the bar and into the direction of the Portsmith. He had to admit, he had never been there before today but thankfully living in Reim meant he wasn’t oblivious to its existence. It all passed rather quietly however as he wasn’t entirely certain of just what to talk to his new found acquaintance about as they walked. Of course if Tenma asked him simple question or general things then he would just respond with a generic answer that should be suitable enough to suffice.

Passing through the Portsmith itself was fairly uneventful as well and sure enough they had arrived at the mouth of the cave the sailors spoke of.

“Huh, a bit surprised that they right on the details. As panicked as they were, I expected them to give us wrong directions or something.”

Finishing the last of his bottle of wine the young redhead pushed forward into the cave, the sounds of moans and cries of agony held up to the rumors as they seemed to grow louder the deeper in the pair got.

WC: 1,141/1,500

7The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 07/03/16, 01:01 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Tenma chuckled and nodded at the redhead, agreeing to what he said about the direction. Without hesitation, he would then entered the cave, following Endolf from behind while preparing himself for what might appear. They would walk into the cave and the wailing sound seemed to be louder the deeper they got in the cave. The swordsman sighed when he felt some kind of disturbing vibe around them when they reached a certain area of the cave, these vibe was certainly small fries, however if they have a lot of comrade alongside them, then both of Tenma and Endolf might be overpowered. Luckily, Tenma had something under his sleeves and he knew what he needed to deal with those small fries that he didn’t really know how many of them were surrounding him and the fanalis.

The black haired man closed his eyes and prepared his shield after signaling Endolf to get behind the shield if he didn’t want to get caught in a friendly fire. After making sure that the Fanalis was on the safe area, Tenma would then use his shield to cast a high lava wave towards any enemies that might appear in front of them. Some of the swords wielder, four of them, dashed towards Tenma and attempted to bring their sword down to the swordsman, however the lava was faster and it engulfed them before they could deal some damage. A smirk appeared on the one eyed man’s face as he saw five bodies fell to the ground with a loud thump and foul smell of burnt rotten bodies. However, they were not the only enemies in the area as two more appeared just behind him and Endolf. With a friendly smile on Tenma’s face, knowing that the Fanalis would be able to deal with those remaining creature that looked like a dead human, he said, “So, I feel bad because I finished most of the enemies. Those remaining undead are yours to kill.” He didn’t say it in a mocking tone, it was more into a suggestion instead and he would take the action if the Fanalis didn’t dig into the offer. One undead soldier and two undead archers left to be killed and they could move on to the next area.

Only after Endolf finished the remaining three undeads, Tenma would continue walking towards the next area of the cave. There might be something hidden in the deepest area of the cave and it might not a secret that was meant to be revealed since the creature that became their enemies before was not something that was common here. He knew that those were a bunch of undead, made from human and judging from the attire even though it was already old, they were once a ship’s crew. Who made them was unknown, but it was clear that the undead was not able to just exist like that without the help of some kind of magic. Tenma halted himself when he heard a voice from the next area, a conversation between two men.

“You should have done your job, look at what you have done… letting two rats managed to enter the cave and defeated your subordinates…”

“I am doing my job and you only need to watch me killing them as soon as they arrived here…”

“Remember, we are The Alchemist, we are the one who brought you back to life and gave you subordinates… Do your job and you shall be rewarded again with more subordinates…”

Tenma would hear a footsteps and it slowly disappear as if the owner of those footsteps exited the area. What he just heard was a very interesting and dangerous matter at the same time. This Alchemist was the one who made those undead and to be able to do that, they must be some kind of a secret organization which was capable to perform a high level magic. The swordsman knew he should confront the captain soon and at least asked him for what was the purpose of that Alchemist to make things like the captain and his subordinates. However, the captain suddenly spoke, “What a high and mighty one… but eh… I have two rats visiting me for a playtime… Come out, my guests, both of you are invited to this fun chamber… I shall take the honor to guide you to the afterlife and made you resurrected again to join me with a cursed body…”

WC: 1500+/1500
Magoi : 270/300

Ability Used:

Name: Shakunetsu no Yogan
Tier:B-tier
Cost: 30 Magoi
Element: Lava (Heat + Strength)
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Tenma produces a long, 15 meter high lava wave that will discharge in a 15 meter area within 30 meters of him at 20m/s by using the Lava Shield, dealing B-Tier damage.

8The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 20/03/16, 10:39 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Perhaps the vibe inside the cave was not so encouraging for the Fanalis to do his task, but that was fine with Tenma. He would prefer to move quickly and finish them all, so he would throw three needles towards three remaining undeads to finish them all before proceeding into the next area.

The swordsman laughed cheerfully and it made the undead captain confused on why this man would find his word as something funny. “If I died, I don’t want to be resurrected because it would just be a pain in the ass to not be able to be in peace; poor undead captain….” Tenma mocked the captain and laughed again as he waited for the undead to show his reaction. He knew the undead was angered by this, pissed because he too, didn’t wish to be resurrected but that wretched organization called “The Alchemist” took his freedom. The captain would use his Flash Step and dashed towards the Fanalis and the swordsman, he readied his sword to inflict damage with his Green Glisdr skill. The black haired man chuckled and got ready, he would find the right momentum and range before he threw four knives towards the captain. However, he also throw another knife right after so all those throwing knives would clash with the attack. The black haired man was far from being done as he dashed towards the undead captain only to sent four diagonal slashes and finished him by using his Shotei Uchi II skill right on the captain’s head.

After receiving the blows, the undead collapsed on the ground and didn’t move, it seemed that Tenma had successfully returned him back to the afterlife. But only to make sure, the one eyed man would throw two needles towards the head. After this, Tenma would look to Endolf before saying, “Today was fun, may our path cross again~” and with that, the one eyed man would exit the cave to receive his own portion of reward. He was pleased by the exciting ghost haunting but perhaps he would need to note ‘The Alchemist’ name just in case…

WC : 1500+/1500
Magoi : 150/300
Ammo : 10/15

Abilities:

Name:Kage no geijutsu : Hachisasare
Tier:B-Tier
Cost:30|15
Weapon Type: Throwing Knife
Class:Offensive
Range:20 meters
Cool-Down:5 posts
Description: Tenma throw 4 knives towards his target at 25m/s up to 20 meters away, each knife will inflicts D-Tier damage if it hits.

Name: Kage no geijutsu :Suzumebachi
Tier:B-Tier
Cost:30|15
Weapon Type: Throwing Knife
Class:Offensive
Range:20 meters
Cool-Down:5 posts
Description: Tenma throw a knife towards his target at 25m/s up to 20 meters away that will inflict B-tier damage if hits

Name: Joho Giri
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Weapon Type: Katana
Range: Close
Description: The user will send 4 diagonal slashes at 20m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage

Name: Shotei Uchi II
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Weapon Type: Arm
Range: Close
Description: The user will pull his hand back to engage the base of the palm in 4 upwards thrusts at 20 m/s each strike inflicting D-Tier damage.

9The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] Empty Re: The Haunted Cave [Job/Endolf] on 21/03/16, 09:04 pm

Menat

Menat
D-Tier
D-Tier
The two would journey inside of the cavern’s mouth, looking for whatever was causing the rumors to spread as wildly as they seemingly had already. It seemed it was left to Endolf to guide them further in, not that the Fanalis knew much more about the location than what they had both learned from the two back at the bar. Behind him it sounded as if Tenma was preparing himself for something Endolf had yet to discover. It seemed as if their trek into the darkness didn’t last long before flickering flames illuminated the deeper parts just as hushed voices seemed to fill the empty air. Most noticeably the wailing sounds they could hear from the entrance had grown louder with each step in they took.

The next turn the pair made brought them to a large cavern. From where he stood he could see another opening on the opposite side leading to further into the caverns but the space between the two men and the other opening seemed to have been filled by what looked like the rotting corpses of a crew of sailors. The idea that a haunted cavern would be full of dead bodies was to be expected as far as the Fanalis was concerned but what he hadn’t come to understand was why a gathering of corpses were all moving. His mind had plenty of time to process however as Tenma seemed to get to work first, effortlessly mowing down undead after undead. In Endolf’s opinion it was really a sight worth seeing.

When the last corpse was a pile of charred ash and the scent of burning flesh that had long since begun to decay did the wall of lava that had been summoned by Tenma dissipate. Three undead seemed to remain, two of them holding bows while the third seemed to have retained its role as “captain” from the crew. Before Endolf was even ready to act Tenma had dispatched them all regardless of how he was willing to allow Endolf to finish them himself. With everything having been taken care of it seemed that their adventure was at an end. Tenma assured Endolf that it had been fun before telling him that he hoped their paths would cross again.

“Not entirely sure but I have a feeling it’ll happen. After seeing someone as amazing as you fighting like that, I wouldn’t be able to die peacefully if I didn’t get to meet you again.”

WC: 1,552 / 1,500

WC Met

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum