Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint

+3
Zadi
Merrze
Farid Issah
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

16Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 23/02/16, 01:58 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Wraaaaaagh!!!" Cried out Zadi. His blood seemed to be pumping through him pretty fast at this point. Having 'defeated' two opponents in a row without so much as a sweat really got Zadi 'going'. Actually, Zadi was getting pretty frustrated and tried to force his blood to pump with a roar, but seeing his next opponent did just the opposite; a little girl was teleported into the area, 70 meters away as usual. She seemed faint and rather weak, even for a little girl. However, she also had rukh flutter around her like that of a magically inclined individual. Granted, anyone is magically inclined so that wouldn't help out.

"Eeeeeh...a little girl? You must be joking. Well...a projectile made from nightmares won't scar her for life...right?"

That being said, Zadi cautiously approached the little girl, just enough to fire off another Nightmare Bullet, the last one before Zadi needed to switch to a different tactic. The bullet was aimed for the girl's chest as a hit to the head may be too much.

240 magoi/stamina

Cooldown(s);
Kthyr Alyzr - 4 posts

Tech(s):

17Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 25/02/16, 09:16 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pierrot could only chuckle when he heard the blonde man cried out. It turned out that it was this simple to make this man fired up, defeating two opponents seemed making him excited to the point he would let out a battle cry. Now that he managed to send that nightmare bullet towards the girl’s chest, it was pretty clear that he won this battle as well and perhaps he would let out a louder battle cry since this result might pump his blood more.

Amused by this, the clown would clap his hands together to made some colorful butterflies appeared and let them flew around Zadi for a few second before finally flew to Ku and lifted her small to the podium. “Zadi is the winner! Congratulations, you really did a great job!” The audience clapped their hands and cheered for the magician who gained his victory easily, they couldn’t wait for what the blonde man would show in the next battle. The clown quickly announced the next fighter from Team Fulgur, the team leader herself and made her float to the arena where she landed exactly 70 meters away from Zadi. Pierrot would give them several second to stare at each other before finally announced to begin the battle.

OOC: Zadi win this round! Please post within 48 hours or Eve will get the chance to post first

18Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 25/02/16, 01:55 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo- aha cough cough- too many butterflies! Aha cough cough!"

Zadi attempted to whoop while twirling his sword in the air before a swarm of butterflies came and muck things up for the fired up magician. Zadi tried to keep the audience pumped up at least for they may be the ones responsible for this mess. Zadi's reasoning came out as "if the audience isn't satisfied, then my life is forfeit." Anyway, the next opponent for Zadi came up and looked to yet ANOTHER female. This team was starting to look sexist from Zadi's point of view, but that was the least of his concerns. The two of them stared at each other, waiting for the announcement. The announcement was given and Zadi ran towards the female while yelling, "Wraaaaagh!!!"

"I must entertain the crowd at all costs! My dignity is forfeit!"

When Zadi got close enough, he stopped and fired off a Summoned Butler from Spriggan's Call at 25 m/s. The butler would attempt to sock the female in the gut with a punch so as to either incapacitate her or knock her out from loss of breath. Either which way, Zadi prepared with his shield held up and sword at the ready.

220 magoi/stamina

Cooldown(s);
Kthyr Alyzr - 3 posts
Summoned Butler - 6 posts

Tech(s):

19Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 27/02/16, 02:03 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once again, the female from Team Fulgur didn’t react to Zadi’s attack; she was just standing there and didn’t have any will to move at all. It was like they were charmed by the magician’s pretty face and probably it was too much for them to move their body, Pierrot chuckled when he imagining it as it would be very hilarious if that really happened. It was a pretty easy fight from the clown’s opinion as the blonde man easily defeated the woman by using an interesting ability to form some kind of butler like and made him deliver a victory punch. “Again! The victory goes to Zadi!”

The clown would stare at the cloaked man who was standing firmly on the podium and waited for his turn quietly. “Please cheer for our next fighter from Team Fulgur! Will he save his team to claim victory as their last fighter? Crim!”

Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 CFvt1JU

The cloaked men would be teleported in the middle of the arena and he was 70 meters away from Zadi. To make it quick, Pierrot announced the battle to begin before he watched both warriors, wondering who will make the first move.

OOC: Zadi win this round! Please post within 48 hours or Garret will get the chance to post first

20Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 28/02/16, 02:33 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Alright alright alright!!! NEEEEEEXT!!!"

Zadi tried to keep the crowd entertained as much as possible and perhaps even intimidate his next opponent. However, to Zadi's dismay, the next opponent was far more intimidating than Zadi. The sheer size of the cloak being used to cover up and perhaps hide the items and weapon this "Crim" was holding was terrifying, to say the least.

"Oh my f*ck! Erhmhm- I mean, WRAAAAGH!!!"

"SHIIIIIIIIT!!! This guy is intimidating! His name is even close to the word CRIME! Wish I had my fan on me. I could use Vassago's holy powers to dish out some court-ordered justice!"

Zadi may have become intimidated, but he continued to do his now signature roar for the sake of the crowd and in turn his life. Anyway, Zadi attempted to make the first move by getting 30 meters away from Crim by walking with his shield up and rapier cocked. Once 30 meters from Crim, Zadi sustained Summoned Butler in order to try and finish this guy in one blow! The wooden butler moved at 25 m/s and attempted to do a punch towards the cloaked Crim's gut to deal A-tier damage. Perhaps Crim would be just as charmed by Zadi's fashion sense as every other opponent thus far!

200 magoi/stamina

Cooldown(s);
Kthyr Alyzr - 2 posts
Summoned Butler is not supposed to be on cooldown until this post IF I didn't sustain it.

Tech(s):

21Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 01/03/16, 02:40 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret stepped forward, keeping an eye upon his opponent. The man seemed energized by Garret's appearance, and the two began moving towards each other. He has showed a strong performance so far... Garret's thoughts were finished as Zadi began to cast a spell. The sight of the Rukh forming before him showed its origin; life Rukh. As the form approached Garret, his hand tightened on the Exuro Staff beneath his cloak. The head of it, popping out of the front of his cloak, burned a bright red as a serpent of flame began to appear.

The serpent rushed forward and met the Butler just a short distance away from Garret, burning at the life force of the enemy. As this took place, Garret brought his shield out with his left hand. Garret rushed forward, aiming to close the distance between Zadi and himself. If he was capable of getting within 15 meters he would activate a power within his shield. Channeling his magoi through the shield, four Sprites would appear and fly forward. Two were half a meter above the ground, 4 meters to Garret's left and right. The other two would be 4 and a half meters above those two, each on the left and right as well.

Their goal would be to strike Zadi from four separate angles.

OOC:

Magoi/Stamina: 330/350 (or 310/350 if I am able to get within 15 meters of Zadi)

Weapons/Abilities used:

Last edited by Garret on 01/03/16, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Magoi/Stam count)

22Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 01/03/16, 11:21 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The intimidating man also moved closer after burning Zadi's wooden butler to a crisp. The head of some item seemed to show itself indicating either a medium for a magician or simply a heat-oriented magic tool. Either which way, Zadi couldn't read this mysterious person's movements underneath that cloak and therefore decided to trick the mysterious man, too. However, Zadi's method would likely be the more underhanded in comparison to a simple cloak; Zadi stopped moving forward and used Teleport? in order to move his image 10 meters closer to the cloaked opponent. Whether this trick worked or not didn't matter as Zadi then cast Horror's Soul by touching Dream Infiltrator, creating and sending the 25 meter large abomination towards the mysterious figure starting in front of Zadi's warped image and moving from there at 25 m/s.

At this point, Zadi has used a large chunk of his magoi reserves and therefore couldn't afford a backup spell to help the inevitably destroyed Horror's Soul. Zadi knew the burning serpent would likely make another appearance and put forth the abomination not necessarily to immobilize his target but rather act as a test sponge. Zadi would gain information regardless of the fate of Horror's Soul Besides, Zadi could just cast Horror's Soul again if things didn't go well. Anyway, Zadi kept his shield up, wand handy, and sword at the ready.

140 magoi/stamina

Cooldown(s);
Kthyr Alyzr - 1 post
Nightmare Bullet - 4 posts (sorry, forgot this was on cooldown)
Summoned Butler - 6 posts

Tech(s):

Item(s):

OOC: I'm not going to guess what Garret would do in this situation so feel free to refund your magoi/stamina for the shield ability. Also, your magoi/stamina count would be 315 if you use the shield ability~

23Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 03/03/16, 04:47 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

His opponent rushed forward suddenly, as if to meet Garret in battle. That foot technique... Was strange. The four Sprites came into contact with his opponent... Or so he had first thought. They simply flew through him, as if he were just a whisp of reality. Garret frowned as a large abomination of a creature appeared before him, and the ethereal Zadi. Digging his feet into the ground, he fully pulled out his Exuro Staff and continuously sent Magoi through the object. A second flame serpent appeared, rushing forward in an attempt to dispel the haunting cloud. The flames consumed the cloud, eating away at it as if it were a giant ball of burning cotton candy, before dissipating themselves.

By now his sprites had dissipated, the Rukh having consumed the magoi and incapable of providing further assistance unless Garret supplied it more. What... What am I fighting against? He knew there was a possibility for illusions to be in play here, but did not want to risk too much while knowing so little. Garret halted his advance towards Zadi's illusion, though he did not yet discount it as such.

Both his shield and staff were out in the open at this point. With each step the chains hanging around his neck jingled, just slightly.

OOC:

I appreciate you offerring for me to have my magoi/stam refunded, but I think you did a clever technique, and I still think Garret would have attacked it. Dunno how I forgot that the sprite ability would be 15 magoi, and not 20, x.x lol. His guard is up, now, though~ He's still watching your illusion 'Teleportation?'

Ah, also, I hope you don't mind, but I am intentionally not using some of the rules that might allow me to have an advantage in this situation.

Magoi/Stamina: 295/350

-Spritely Plague Shield ability on cooldown w/ the 4 sprites.

Weapons/Abilities used:

24Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 03/03/16, 11:19 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi's warp magic seemed to be working and the serpent indeed appeared to dispel the abominable cloud. An unexpected piece of information was garnered from the clash as the mysterious person fulled revealed a staff. This person seemed to be similar to Zadi, in a way. Both held shields and both made use of mage mediums. Now the question was, does this person have a borg and use of other magic types? Unfortunately for blonde magician, Zadi couldn't spare 'testing' as several of his most powerful offensive techniques were on standby until further notice. Not only that, but Zadi would need to try really hard to sneak in two, if not more, attacks. If the cloaked opponent had a borg, then indeed two attacks would be necessary, but only Zadi's highest power attacks would suffice which would definitely put a dent on Zadi's magoi for the rest of the battle.

The likelihood of actually defeating this opponent was slim-to-none, with slim being the equivalent to none. However, Zadi couldn't just give up, not when his illusion worked and his opponent was hesitant to attack, not unlike Zadi. Zadi circularly caressed his lips with his tongue and ended the odd gesture with a smooch. Zadi doesn't like gritting his teeth so he just does 'that' instead. Strangely intimidating or not, Zadi was able to think of something interesting while smooching to try and turn the tide of battle.

Zadi sustained his Teleport? ability and stacked on top of the warp magic spell ANOTHER warp magic spell, Slow Bro. As long as Zadi didn't exceed the speed of 15 m/s, Zadi's image would stay in place 15 meters from his cloaked opponent and not move. Hopefully the distraction would continue to distract the cloaked magician, if that was the case to begin with, and allow Zadi to continue his plan of action. Zadi quietly walked sideways with his shield up, making his way left (Zadi's left) and behind his opponent in an attempt to get a good, hard look at the cloaked figure's backside while staying 15 meters away. Obviously the point was for a sneak attack and not a look at the opponent's bum.

Anyway, if Zadi was able to get behind his opponent, whether or not his distance was 15 meters from the cloaked person, Zadi would continue to quietly walk, this time towards the cloaked figure. Shield still up, Zadi also sustained Horror's Soul in order to recreate the abomination starting in front of the real Zadi and making its way towards the cloaked figure at 25 m/s. The abomination would likely make some sort of sound so Zadi decided to just jogged and eventually sprinted after the horrific cloud. If the cloud was unable to immobilize the cloaked person, then Zadi would attempted to follow through with his sword, Rukh Slayer, and stab towards his opponent's throat. The likelihood of Zadi getting any of this plan done was unbelievably low, not to mention remaining unscathed after the plan unfolded or fell apart. Being so close to a magic opponent, much less any opponent, is not a good idea in any situation.

80 magoi/stamina

Cooldown(s);
Kthyr Alyzr - 0 posts (usable next post)
Nightmare Bullet - 3 posts
Summoned Butler - 5 posts

Tech(s):

Item(s):

OOC: Not use some rules that would may allow you to have an advantage in that situation, eh? Well, I'm not going to let up, but I do hope this is still as much fun for you as it is for me~

25Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 06/03/16, 12:18 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi sneaking around seemed to work, allowing Horror's Soul to shatter the borg that Zadi suspected existed around the less mysterious opponent. Given that the borg was now down and Zadi was still running towards his opponent, he wouldn't want to let up his attacks, therefore following through with Kthyr Alyzr! The single, A-tier grouping of lasers was fired from 10 meters away allowing little time to react. However, Zadi knew something terrible would happen to his plan knowing he could be, in essence, seen. After firing his laser, Zadi made an effort to try and get 10 meters to the left of the position from which he fired Kthyr Alyzr.

Unfortunately, in all this mess and the exhaustion from firing off the laser grouping, Zadi couldn't sustain Teleport? and Slow Bro any longer, much less move. His speed suffered greatly at the lose of magoi leaving his body so suddenly. If Kthyr Alyzr couldn't finish off the cloaked figure, Zadi would be SOL!

40 magoi/stamina [suffering exhaustion and moving at half speed]

Cooldown(s);
Nightmare Bullet - 2 posts
Summoned Butler - 4 posts
Teleport? - 3 posts
Slow Bro - 5 posts

Tech(s):

OOC: As I said a couple times earlier, I won't wait any longer than I have to. I also said I won't be letting up and therefore I won't.

26Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 06/03/16, 01:40 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret slowly advanced upon his opponent, who was strangely as still as a doll. Not knowing that the opposing Light Magician was creeping up behind him, Garret raised his Exuro Staff and attempted to bring it down upon the head of the illusion. Instead, his back was struck by a heavy blow. It wasn't exactly an attack, he felt, but something that meant ill towards him. Tumbling forward, Garret rolled with the force of the blow to his Borg from the Horror's Soul. The result was the destruction of his Borg. Oddly enough, there was no immediate follow-up attack, but the spell confirmed to Garret that his opponent was using light magic to hide.

This was confirmed as, moments later, the Magician's opponent appeared once more and charged off a new attack; a concentrated laser. Sustaining his Fire Serpent from the Exuro Staff, Garret's flames struck against Zadi's light; the solid strength of the light was melted away by the flames while simultaneously consuming them. Garret closed in the distance, running forward at a decent pace. He would aim for six meters between the two before attempting his next attack...

OOC:

Why did you cancel your sword attack? You could have won it. Anyways, sustaining fire serpent from the staff and trying to dash forward by 4 meters and maintain 6 meters between us.

Magoi/Stamina: 275/350

Weapons/Abilities used:

27Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 06/03/16, 02:55 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi's lasers were met with yet another flaming serpent! This magician was out of Zadi's league in terms of skill. Being able to sustain such a heat magic technique three times would require tremendous power, not to mention practice. Anyway, the two spells clashed and dissipated, leaving Zadi pretty defenseless. All that he could do now was either commit suicide, fake his own death, or surrender. Either which way, he couldn't achieve victory.

"I am NOT going down yet! My borg hasn't even been touched! That's not normal!"

Zadi didn't want to die nor did he want to surrender knowing that his borg was still intact. Would be ridiculous to let such a great defense go unused throughout four matches and just give up. Therefore, Zadi would finally make use of his Crustacean-Style fighting!

Zadi sustained Kthyr Alyzr and formed the initial, A-tier grouping of lasers behind himself (1.26 meters from the ground), out of sight from the enemy magician, and aimed for the cloaked man's head from 6.5 meters away. Then, at the last possible moment before firing, Zadi would help himself faint by using Upside Down Crab and arching his hand towards the ground and subsequently collapsing from magoi depletion. The speed at which Upside Down Crab was used helped Zadi reach the ground faster and allow a sneak attack by Kthyr Alyzr without harming Zadi in the process...hopefully. Zadi would be unconscious either which way. Being SOL is tough and therefore drives people to do stupid sh*t related to pride. At least in Zadi's case.

0 magoi/stamina [unconscious, unable to move, bleeding from eyes, basically dead]

Cooldown(s);
All Abilities - ∞ posts

Tech(s):

OOC: Ah fudge! I forgot what I put in my own post! Whatever, our battle has been decided anyway. With Zadi being unconscious, the only thing standing in your way of the next battle is doing something about the Kthyr Alyzr.

28Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 07/03/16, 10:58 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret didn't have time to think, only react. His shield had never left his hand, and almost reflexively moved a fourth of a meter. Positioned in front of his body, his legs tensed up and his toes dug down, attempting to latch to the ground through the soles of his shoes. The strength of the laser came up against the defensive might of the General's Block, and Garret felt himself sliding backwards as the laser pushed ever harder against his shield. The ex-spy found himself juggling his focus between his balance and defending against the blow that was the laser itself.

Grunting, Garret pushed off the ground with his left foot, using the shield to maintain contact with the laser and block the force from striking him directly. In this manner, Garret 'slid' out of the way of the attack, unscathed. Garret was breathing heavily; his opponent was skilled, that was for sure. Now that the attack was outside of being a danger to him, Garret noticed that Zadi was on the ground. The man was showing symptoms of magoi exhaustion, bleeding heavily around the face.

He imagined the win was his, but could not say for sure. If nobody announced his win within the next half minute, when he had an opportunity to catch his breath, Garret would approach Zadi's lifeless form and continually bonk him on the head with his Exuro Staff until the match was called. He was, of course, on the lookout for it being a ruse.

If the next match was ready, Garret would move to his proper position and begin the match 70 meters away from his opponent.

OOC:

Magoi/Stamina: 245/350

Keep in mind that when an ability is within 1 tier of the other ability it is clashing with, reaction time is not used.

Abilities/Items Used:

29Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 08/03/16, 12:48 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pierrot whistled when Crim managed to block the last attack from Zadi who was now lying down on the ground without any sign of life inside his body. His bleeding eyes and unmovable body were clear enough to be seen and to judge that this man didn't left any Magoi left within his body, thus making it clear that without no more attack or trick to be dealt, Crim was definitely the winner of the fight. Pierrot quickly announced the victor by commanding the audience to cheer for the hooded man while he announced, "Congratulation, Crim!" Then he would bring the next fighter from the opposing team to the arena after announcing his name to the excited audience, "Next fighter from Team Geraint! Val Achilles!" The black haired man would stand right 70 meters away from Crim as Pierrot waited for a several second before dramatically starting the fight. "Begin!"

OOC: Garret win this round! Please post within 48 hours or Val will get the chance to post first

30Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 11/03/16, 01:00 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As his next opponent approached the field, Garret sized him up. He looked to be moderately strong, but Garret knew to not take looks into consideration. Particularly, he looked at the weapons his opponent held. Garret considered what to use in this case; his shield was upon his left arm, which he hid back beneath the robes. The sword in his right hand was re-sheathed. Instead, Garret drew out an Umbrella.

The canopy stayed down, as Garret did not yet unfold it. Resting it upon his shoulder, he began to move closer to Val. If his opponent did not react to Garret's approach, the magician would swing the heavy umbrella from his right shoulder down upon his opponent's left shoulder; if successful, it would definitely destroy his opponent's collarbone. A fight at that point would be difficult to continue, but if there was still no response Garret would followup with a second swing, horizontal this time, against his opponent's left rib cage.

OOC:
Cooldowns:
General's Block: 5 posts
Fire Serpent: 6 posts
Abilities/Items used:

31Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 14/03/16, 06:46 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

When Val appeared on the field, again, he can see another strong opponent. He heard about the name of this man, Crim. He was amazing at the Coliseum as he defeated one of the most powerful opponents there. However, the man looked surprising to what Val expected. He thought it would be a big, muscled person but he did not look that strong.

Val waits there to see the man approaching Val with a weird weapon on his shoulder. It was an umbrella, a weird looking umbrella but Val was thinking what it was. A weapon like that would be from some place as Kou because the can have peculiar weapons for people to use. As the man was approaching the hero, Val walked back 15m to keep distance. He did not want to lose in the first couple of minutes, just like in the other fight.

The warrior draws his swords to get ready for an attack. He uses his Boomerang skill, which should hit the target from an angle.

Stamina: 220/250

Tech Used:

32Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 15/03/16, 11:11 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret noticed that his opponent was keeping distance with him. Furrowing his brows, he wondered for just a moment. Why..? What is his strategy? The answer to his question appeared shortly. His opponent threw his sword at Garret, aiming to harm him from afar. With such a large distance between the two, Garret jumped backwards a meter in the half second he had to react. He had never seen somebody throw their sword before, in this kind of motion, so his shield was still held up to intercept it... Though there was no need for him, at this point, to put additional effort into the defense of this particular attack. The blade passed through where he stood moments before, returning towards the point of origin of the throw. His opponent would likely still have more up his sleeves.

Garret changed his direction and continued to approach his opponent as before. His approach, for now, would be an attempt to back his opponent up into the corner of the arena; a location of which the man would be unable to continue to keep his distance. The magician-swordsman hybrid kept an eye out for any attempt by his opponent to cut across to either side of Garret in order to re-obtain distance between the two. If such a thing occurred, he would react immediately.

OOC:
Cooldowns:
General's Block: 4 posts
Fire Serpent: 5 posts

An attack 15 meters away moving 20m/s takes .75s to get to its target. Since no technique is being used, Garret has to wait .215 seconds before reacting. This means Garret has .535 seconds to move. Base speed is 2.5 m/s, allowing me to move 1.337 meters back and clearing Garret of the attack's range.

Items potentially used:

33Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 17/03/16, 10:48 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

When Val attacked, it was blocked by Crim's shield. As Val receives his sword, he can see that Crim is using the same tactic as before. He is using the same approach but Val was confused. Then Val thought about this from an arena view. There is no infinite space as in a battlefield. Fighting in the coliseum is like fighting in this place as there are borders which you cannot pass. The opponents tactic may be to bring Val to a corner and just go full ballistic. When Crim approaches him, Val moves to the side of Crim from 20m away without attacking. As he does, he draws his other sword for a dual wield and tries to talk to the man. "I think I know what you are doing. This will not be easy for you."

Boomerang: 4 cooldown

34Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 20/03/16, 02:48 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The man began to approach Garret as well, moving forward with his second hand working towards drawing a new blade. As the man attempted to approach Garret's side, the magician thrust his Marux forward, the pointed tip ready to pierce it's opponent's chest.

The thrust itself was not one in which Garret overextended himself; his shoulders level, parallel to those of his opponent's, the thrust was somewhat lackluster. So while the magician had aimed for the heart, it was not the level of strength that would reach it. "Oh? And how do you imagine it will go? Talking in a fight was somewhat difficult, as the two had to respond to each other's attacks, making the timing of breathing and fighting much more difficult. Even so, Garret was curious as to what this man had to say.

OOC:
Cooldowns:
General's Block: 3 posts
Fire Serpent: 4 posts

Items Used:

35Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 22/03/16, 09:59 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

As Val tries to go to the side, the man attacks him. Val's Sword of Sands was drawn so he clashed with the weapon. Val knew he had to give something back so he gives a slash to the chest of the opponent..
Immediately, Val moves after the attack from 40m away, behind the opponent. This man was playing with him. He was able to defeat Zadi, who is very powerful and strong. He is just using his umbrella and slashing like he can beat Val with his eyes closed.
Val looked at Crim with a straight face and answered "It looks like your are trying to block me against the arena but that will not work. This is a more coliseum tactic but it makes sense to do it here. Also do not play around with me. I do not want to waste my time.

Items used:

HP of Sword of Sands: 160/200

36Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 26/03/16, 01:25 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret activated the clip that kept the spring from unfurling, and the umbrella's canopy unfolded. It struck his opponent's sword; the metalic canopy was an unexpected resistance to the attack, no doubt, and would like damage the edge of the sword. Huh. He plans to circle me here... The thought passed Garret's mind as he watched Val retreat and back away. His umbrella guarded his right side, while his shield helped guard his left, providing an incredibly strong defensive barrier to his opponent's attacks. Their total coverage was comprehensive, one could say.

Despite having the opportunity to follow the man, Garret simply watched him flee the forty meters, keeping himself facing his opponent every step of the way. It was then that the man spoke loudly towards Garret. The magician was unsure if it was a provocation to make him do something illogical, or if it was intended for the two to go all-out against each other.

"Hmmm?" Garret's left brow raised at the opponent's insistence to 'not play around' with him... Though the leathery mask hid that facial expression, the tone of his question would relay a mirthful and quizzical emotion.

"You say I am... 'Playing around with you,' is it? I suppose this is what they call 'Cat and Mouse,' correct? Well, I'll let you imagine who is the cat, and who is the mouse... But if the mouse isn't playing its part, then there would be no game, is this not correct?" Garret returned the provocation with one of his own. His implication was that his coliseum opponent, who was running in a fury to keep away from him, was playing the part of 'mouse' while he was playing the part of 'cat.'

Putting away his shield, Garret pulled out his blade Desceld in his left hand while still retaining his umbrella, Marux, in his right. Garret felt a faint hint of a tingle at his waist, as the Exuro Staff came close to being usable once more.

This time spent has proven to be beneficial to me. Though it was not his intention, every passing moment allowed him to be one step closer to being prepared for his next fight.

OOC:
Marux HP: 120/200

Cooldowns:
General's Block: 2 posts
Fire Serpent: 3 posts

Items Used:

37Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 28/03/16, 10:11 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val looked at the man with a small grin. He was smart and very strategic to not get fooled by Val's games. He sighed as he made sure his Sword of Sands was drawn. Val knew he needed more protection so he drew his other sword, Rising Sun.

Val wanted to wait for Garret to come at him. He was done running around for this guy. Val knew that this guy could finish him off because Zadi was defeated before him. Then this man said something about cat and mouse. He was right about that but Val did not care. He waited for his opponent to react.

Boomerang: 2 cooldown

38Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 29/03/16, 09:38 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret put away his umbrella, Marux, and instead brought out Nidhogg. With Nidhogg in his right hand, and Desceld in his left, Garret rolled his shoulders and creaked his neck. Strolling forward, Garret crossed ten meters. His opponent wasn't moving, so he would need to take the fight to him. If the opponent still was waiting, he would begin a light jog towards Val after the ten meters.

The jog turned into a run when there was only fifteen meters between the two. As he came within range of his opponent, he would perform a horizontal slash from his right to his left with Nidghogg. The blade was on a plane fifty centimeters above the ground. Simultaneously a diagonal slash with Desceld came down, at a 45° angle from Garret's left, aiming to cut into his opponent's right arm.

OOC:

Cooldowns:
General's Block: 1 posts
Fire Serpent: 2 posts

Items used:

39Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 02/04/16, 11:00 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret's blades cut through his opponent's flesh; it seemed he had been prepared, at first, but the sudden bearing of the Magician's strength seemed to have stunned his opponent. Garret wiped the blood that dripped from his blades across his opponent's clothing, cleaning it up and putting the weapons back in their sheathes.

He made his way back to his starting point, drawing out his Exuro Staff in his right hand and his Spritely Plague Shield in his left. With the two pieces of equipment in hand, he was prepared for his next opponent, which he also believed would be his final opponent. The magician intended to use his remaining strength to finish off his final opponent.

OOC:

Cooldowns:
Fire Serpent: 1 posts

I provided an extra 2 days beyond the first 2 to give Val an opportunity to post, for fairness' sake. I'll be heading forward since I haven't heard anything about any holdups :/

40Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fulgur vs Team Geraint 03/04/16, 01:31 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pierrot could already see that this hooded man from Team Fulgur was a very strong and capable fighter, possibly the strongest and the smartest from his teammate at the moment. He managed make Val stunned, probably afraid of the difference between their gaps before cutting the poor young man’s right arm. Blood burst from there and without mercy, Crim wiped the blood on his sword on Val’s pants before he put the sword back to the sheathes. “Please cheer for our winner… Crim! Once again he claimed his victory!” The clown jumped around happily and then pointed at the last person from team Geraint before announcing, “Here come the huntsman from Team Geraint! Vodarara!” The man would find himself standing right 70 meters in front of Garret and with that, the bell for the battle ringed, signaling the start of the battle.

OOC: Garret win this round! Please post within 48 hours or Vodarara will get the chance to post first

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum