Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Name: Search for supplies
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 50xp/3,000 Huang
Job Overview: Search the western front for supplies; scavenge anything you can find that's a remainder of the war. If it's salvageable, take it back to the city guards.

Ku is walking through the streets. SHe was alone. Her mother Merrze wasnt back yet. The tavern lady takes good care of her but no one can dot hat bette then her mother ofcourse. She slumbers on the streets with her teddybear and carrying a plant on her head. So i can always defend mysellf. Its been more quiet then usual today. The waether isnt really that nice eather today. Ku goes to the ususal ice cream shop and orders strawberry ice cream.  The salesman asks for the money. Ku hands it over and contineaus her way around own. SHe knew every corner and every secret passage ways.

As I get closer ti the western front of Reim where the supplies are just about to be brought in. Now it made sense why it is more quiet. The poepe are runnign around. It seems that all the help is welcome. Ku sits down and watches the peope whille licking on her icecream.  "Hmmmm!!!!" Not able to resist a hmm slips between her lips to confirm how good it tasted. "Awwwww" Is the sound that she makes after finishing the ice cream.

WC: 191/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Adventures of Ku and Val 1[chain part1/4][Ku + Val] Sekirei_-_Cute_Kusano

https://titanpad.com/WejsYyhbv3

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val is strolling through the street, trying to do something. He really needs something to do or he will die of boredom or that's what he thought. Then he realizes that the town is very empty. He looks around to find anyone, even the street sellers, but they are not there. Val looks at shock and grabs his swords ready for anything. What happened? Wait, did someone attack?" Suddenly, Val hears a shout of pain. Val runs over to wear he heard it. To Val he then saw a person accidentally dropping some wood on his toe. What is this? Then Val places his eyes on a person on a stool. He had people gathering around him. Val notices a sign to volunteer to help salvage anything you can find. Then the person on the stand makes groups for people to salvage. "Well you too, partner's."  Then I look at my partner. It was a small girl with white hair and a ice cream cone on her hand. Val walks over to the girl. "Hello, Nice to meet you. Its Val Achilles" Val then offers his hand to the little girl to shake it.
WC: 194/500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku got mixed up in all of it somehow. It didnt matter because she wanted to help anyway. The Overseer of the work decided that Ku would pair up with a young man with black hair. I do not know him but it is always nice to meet new people. He seems to be a nice guy. Ku puts her ice cream in her other hand so i can accept his handshake. He introduces himself as Val Achilles.
"It is nice to meet you Val.. " She acidently forgot his last name already. It isnt a easy name after all. She keeps thinking and gives it a try. "Val uhm Val Acheslli ? My name is Ku. "

After the handshake the Overseer shouts that we need to get our lay asses to get moving. Ku nodded at her parnter and entered the workplace. She starts to search for things. She isnt really fast with her teddybear in one of her arms, a plant on her head and talking to her parnter Val.
Launching a wave of questions towards him.
"So Val, can i call you Val? Where do you live and where do you come from? Are oyu a adventurer.? Have you been on any dangerous missions?" Were one of the few quetions but it was just the start.

[WC:] 217+ 191 = 408/500

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val looks at the young child with a smile. "Ku... I like the name a lot." They enter the workplace to start working. As they work the Ku starts to ask questions. Val thought about them. "Well, I am not an adventurer, I am actually an ex-military." Val looks through the dust and broken wood. "I am from a small village near Reim but then I became afflicted with Reim." Then the young girl asks about dangerous missions. Val faces her and pats her head with a straight face. "Sadly I can't tell you because it is confidential." Then Val gets back to work. He looks behind at a desk to see stacks of wood laying. Val is surprised to see so much resources in such a pile. It made Val's life much easier. He then calls for Ku. "Ku I found some wood. I will try to carry as much as I can." Val is usually very independent but the girl is so cute and she is very little. He loved little kids and their curiosity." Then Val walks out of the area to put the wood in the bigger pile of wood on the street. He stretches his body to get ready for the next set. He goes back inside to get the other set of wood, leaving Ku for some time. Then Val gets back and asks Ku. "Hey, do you have anything?"
WC: 427/500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku blushes when Val tells me that he likes my name. She giggles and said"I like your name too Val." I listen to the answers of Val, it seems he wasnt a adventurer but from the military. Val was still talking to her. Ku waits patiently. When Val doesnt  have any stories to share it makes her look disapointed. She likes adventures and cool stories. While we work we find some wood. Vall decides to carry it while I had to keep looking around. Ku ignored it first and tries to help him with the wood. It is too heavy for the little girl and after lots of trying she gives up. She takes his advice and looks around. There is one last thing I can do to help. With my wand in the hand, pointed at the wood infront of her she whispers a spell.  Two Spriggans appear infront of me.  I order them to help Val carying wood. The spriggans start moving and carry the wood away. Meanwhile Ku searched with her littke arms and fingers at places where adults are able to look. At some point Ku does find a little box. She opens the box and inside is a little treasure with rings of gold and diamonds. Ku returns to Val and when he asks her if I found something Ku shows the small box and opens it with a smille on her face. "Yup i found something."

WC: 244 + 408 = 652/500
Magoi/ Stamina : 190/200
Ability used : Spriggan:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

When Val saw Ku was disappointed, he was a little sad, but at the same time, he needed to keep the missions to himself. He did not want to get into trouble. As Val comes back to check up on Ku, she was able to make tree like creatures to help Val with carrying his wood. Val was so surprised of how such a young girl can pull this off. She must be a natural magician which uses life magic. THen when Val comes in the room, he can see treasure with gold and different jewels. Val is in shock again. Val goes up to Ku. Val should have picked it up but instead he allowed Ku too. "Ku I am proud of you today so after you give them the rings and jewels, I will tell you one of my adventures." Then Val sits in the area, waiting for Ku to come back.
WC: 500+/500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku smiles happy when Val complemented her. All the wood is carried awayso my spriggans were no llonger needed. She points her wand at them and poof them away. Ku closes the little treasure box and is excited about the story Val might would tell me. I grab my teddybear and walk together with Val to the city guards. OI didnt know the way so i needed some help Ku delivers it to the city guards. Who seem to be amazed as well. People gater around the guards and Ku to see what i found. Some people seems to be jealous. They wanted to find something like that too. The guards are pleased with our work and call over the Overseer. When he arrives the guards explain what the two of us did and is satisfied with or work. He orders one of his man to get the money for their help. The guard dissapears and soon come sback with two bags with money. He gives each of us one.

+500 /500
170 words
magoi / stamina : 190

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum