You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheering at the Colosseum. [Open Social for 3 Total]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

"YEAAAAAH!" Ambiance filled with a lively crowd excited to see an underdog fight a better version of herself. Diana was right there enjoying the merriment in the atmosphere surrounding her, her mouth was stuffed as she chewed the hotdog. As open and charismatic as she was, she never needed company when it came to an event she wanted to attend, all she had to do was find the people there. And if there weren't any to be found, she would simply have to find some company, she always believe there were diamonds in the rough as long as one would polish enough.

She was wearing something a bit more casual than she normally would wear, she threw on a toga over her body, but still wore a two-piece set of tights with a small leather chest guard. Her typical falconry gear wasn't with her and for footwear, sandals. The smell of sweat, blood and cooked meat filled the air under the heat of the sun and the crowd. It was a beautiful day because it was quite a day to be alive. There was just enough of a breeze to keep everyone cool and happy throughout the announcements.

"TODAY'S MATCH WILL FEATURE SHUSARA, A STEALTH FIGHTER WITH MASTERY OF THE EXOTIC SHURIKEN, A GORGEOUS YES NIMBLE LADY, FACING OFF AGAINST THE UNDERDOG IN EVERY ASPECT, SILVER FOX, ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO WATCH WITH HER UNIQUE FIGHTING STYLE, ALWAYS BEEN THE FAN FAVORITE, EVEN WITH THE WOMEN, BUT ESPECIALLY WITH THE MEN."

OOC: Looking for two people to enjoy this fight with me. :D

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku is sitting in the crowded coliseum. Holding a little paper with the name of silver fox on it. She wasnt really the fighter herself but was a fan of silver fox and her strange fighting style. Besides of that. Ku seemd to have a lot of luck in gambling at the coliseum latly. I need money to live. This is one of the ways she gathered money. When the fighters arrive int he arena. Ku cheered loud for Silver Fox. SHe never missed any of her matches.

After the cheering. Ku smells the person next to her. Just finished his/herhotdog. Ku looks at the direction the smell of food came from. Next to her sits a woman. SHe was wearin casual clothes and a toga. On her chest. Ku can see the leather armor. Ku watches how the woman chews on the hotdog. It smelled so good tht my stomach started to make noises. The noises are loud and make me feel awkward. SHe punches herself with her litle fist in the belly. Atempting to stop the noises. Ku looks back at the woman and hope no one heard me. The woman looks strong and beautifull in Ku's opinion. After the long stare she strts speaking. Hey hey. Do yuo come here often? Are you here to cheer for Silver Fox too? She is really strong and i did bet my money on her. I never saw her lose so i think it is a good bet. What about you? Oh and my name is Ku by the way what is your name?

OC: Would like to join if you like :)

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana turned and looked at the girl beside her as soon as her stomach began to rumble. Then she had noticed it was also a fan of Silver Fox's. "Ah, a Sil' Fox fan." Diana finished the last bite and turned away from Ku for a moment as she spoke, still listening, but she placed an order with a walk-up vendor. She nodded in response to both of her first questions. "Yes, two hot dogs please."

The attendant left and went to go get the order for her. "Yeah, it's crazy. I've heard she's had a few losses to some competitors, but she's pretty smart, and thanks to her... natural "gifts", she's always a fan favorite here. However, this opponent is pretty much a better version of her in all aspects, but we'll see if Sil' Fox can make up for it."

Silver Fox:

A gate lifted slowly, and Silver Fox strutted out with her hips swaying. She sneaked a fan in her palm with a bit of sleight of hand and lift it as she waved to her adoring fans. Spreading the fan as she stopped in the center, and did a small turn and did a catwalk run back to her position.

Shusara:

On the opposite side of the stadium appeared the younger, slimmer version of Silver Fox, Shusara. She cartwheeled in, and spun her torso-sized shuriken overhead and released it vertically. She did a small backflip to her entrance position. *Shuuum Shusara caught the shuriken with her other hand, and the crowd cheered, wildly.

The attendant returned with the food, and they exchanged goods for coin then and there, as Diana offered the second hot dog to Ku. "I'm Diana, and what's your friends name? I got him a little gift so he doesn't interrupt during the match." Diana pat Ku on the stomach, letting out a small chuckle.

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Diana seems to be a Silver Fox fan too. Ku felt relief to find someone who is alsoa fan of her. It makes the conversation easier. Lu listens the her and explains why Silver fox is so popular. Ku scratches herhead. "I think i missed the losses. I do not go here everyday but i try to watch teh silver fox matches. She sure is smart but i dont know what yu mean with natural gifts". Ku ooks a litle confused. "Do you mean she is naturally beautiful and smart and a good fight?" When the competitors entered the arena Silver Fox used her body and her breasts to make her fans cheer loud. Ku didnt care at her age about breasts or beauty. SHe just thougth she was cool and had a good fighter.

On the other side of the Arena Shuum got her entrance. She did something else throwing a a shuriken and atletic moves to catch the shuriken. It looks entertaining and Ku coudnt help it to cheer at this remarkable preformance. When the entrance is over the attendant Diana ordered sometihng from came back. He got two hotdogs. Ku wanted to look away so Diana wouldnt feel bad for me staring at the food. To my suprise she offers me one. Ku gives er a big smile and takes the hotdog. "Thanky you Diana and his name is belly" Ku giggles about the Joke she made and takes a bite of her hotdog.

While eating Ku thinks Dina is a realy nice person . I get a ittle closer to her as i watch at the arena where the battle begins.

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

*RIIING. Shusara leaped forward at the sound of the starting bell. Her arm came over like a chop, shuriken in tow. At the moment of release of her whipping arm, the shuriken rotated like a frisbee as it carved through the air towards Silver Fox. At the opening distance, the large-bosomed female hopped to the left, as her chest and weighted sash trailed behind her. However, the projectiles rotation allowed it to curve near the end of its flight right into Shusara's opponent. *Fwap~ Metal on metal collision, end result with S-Fox's fan spread wide in her hands, and Shu's weapon dug a few centimeters deep into the Colosseum walls. Having dealt with the long range threat, perhaps now Silver Fox could dominate the battle, however, during the time the shuriken had landed, the tomboy Kunoichi had closed more than half the gap between them.

Diana  she wondered what reason Shusara could have for releasing her weapon so fast, but her actions and impulsiveness got the crowd and Diana cheering loudly from the get go. Turning to her friend, her eyes widened with excitement and tapped her shoulder with the back of her hand. "Did you see that? Shusara's got some skill, but Fox has style." Diana turned back awaiting the next clash of the two technical fighters as she munched down her sausage.

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana was happy to see the great fight between Shusera and Silver Fox. Joining in all the cheering for Silver Fox, but not neglecting to celebrate any of Shusera's tricks. While eating with Ku, she laughed and had a great time. Diana pet and disheveled Ku's hair before waving goodbye, being very gracious and thankful for the time spent together, but she had other things to get to. Unfortunately Diana would have to miss the next round of combatants which seemed to be more than promising.

Diana quickly vanished into the crowd as she waved, lost behind the people. Her next goal was to get Divebomb and get to work.

[Exiting.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum