You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel Magnostatd to Reim [Travel/SolomonxKing]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Two weeks has passed by, Hohotaro is ready to embark towards Imuchakk to return the captives, but they found out that the kidnappers didn't take any Imuchakks from their home land. Their target were Imus that left their home in search for a new life outside co-existing with humans. It's not like they hated the life back in Imuchakk but they just wanted to have different lives. Some are magicians that is currently studying in Magnostatd, some wanted to pursue knowledge about new technology and went studying in Reim, some have human spouse that cannot live comfortably in Imu so they decided to go with them, and some just wanted to travel the world.

Hohotaro is preparing the ship for their journey back to Imuchakk with the remaining captives that wanted to go home. Hanna took a day off from her job as a receptionist to be by his side to say goodbye before he leave. It was thanks to her that Hohotaro managed to pull through the past two weeks. If not for her he would still be wallowing in anger and doubt. She brings Hohotaro a new motivation in life and he wanted to be with her forever. But unfortunately their lives are vastly different and their dreams takes them on diverging paths. The time they spent together and the feelings they've shared are true and sincere but both of them decided to let each other go to pursue their dreams on their own.

No words need to be said. Hohotaro and Hanna looked each other's eyes, he brings her in for a final passionate embrace. Before letting her go he kissed her on her forehead and caresses her face one last time. They both smile and chuckled as if telling each other that this is for the best. Hanna turns around quickly to hide her crying eyes but just as well since Hohotaro also doesn't want her to see him crying. Hanna disappears amidst the crowd and Hohotaro wipes away his tears. They hope that fate would bring them back together again, but for now this is goodbye.

351/200

Last edited by Hohotaro on 12/12/15, 09:07 am; edited 1 time in total

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finding the Inn was simple for Solomon as all he had to ask anyone he passed was if there was a group of travelers that pass through and where they went. Solomon would sit outside the Inn for some time however, he would be seen leaning against the wall across the road as he looked at the Inn, and he wanted to verify his choice before jumping into it. Surprisingly he would think of Hohotaro and wondered what made him wish to go through all of this at the age he was at, and he would think of his own childhood and the missing element of a father. He then would think about his own possible future imagining himself behind the bar of a tavern working on making it better, and a wife and child walk over to him smiling, he could imagine himself kissing both of them. It was that thought which made him walk towards the inn to find her, he did not see her as he opened the door, but again most of the men there would recognize him greeting him. The father would walk up to him, “Ah so have you had a enough time to think?” Solomon would nod in agreement and the man would smile as he gestured Solomon to follow him, he would walk up the stairs towards the second floor then would turn down a hallway to head towards the fourth door and he would knock, “Jasmine, he is here..” he would then turn to Solomon, “She is in a bit of a mood, the announcement did not go as she had thought.” The father would then turn to walk back down the stairs to give them space.  

Reaching for the knob Solomon would realize that the door was locked, “I don’t want to see you!” he would hear from the other side of the door. “Jasmine come open the door I want to talk to you.” He would reply as he tried the handle again. “You can talk from there” she would say and Solomon dropped his head to the door as he sighed, “I know that was not what you expected from me when you told me, but you have to think of how I’m use to living you are a traveler you should understand a bit, but when you look at me I travel far more then you, I am always running into situations that could easily kill others. You know nothing of my past and I’ve lived without a father almost all my life, we barely know each other ... but I’m not prepared to leave my own child without a father.” He would begin to hear noises and suddenly the door would open a crack, Jasmine peeked through. Two weeks have come to a end and as Solomon came up to the docks he would be in arm with Jasmine, he had convinced her and her father to let her come live in Reim as so far that was the best place he has been too in his travels. Now he just had to search for Hohotaro to ask him to come along with the two of them.

Word Count: 529/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

After the scene with Hanna a few moments has passed and Hohotaro would see Solomon walking around the harbor. He shouts out to his friend while waving his hands over his head. "Hey Mon! Over here!"

If Solomon walk closer to him he would notice that he's not only with his big furry pet Large but a also very familiar pretty girl wrapped around his arm. Hohotaro remembers her from the very first job with Solomon. He never knew back then that a random encounter on the plains while looting a seemingly empty village would give him a true friend that he could fully trust even with his life. Hohotaro would look at Solomon with judging eyes.

Travel Magnostatd to Reim [Travel/SolomonxKing] Q4dKoXr "What is this?" Hohotaro looked at the couple from head to toe, he was a little jealous because of what happened to him with Hanna. He was still grieving from that, then his friend arrives all lovey-dovey with a girl he was flirting with but got rejected. After his initial reaction faded a smile forms on his face. He was happy for him, he know his friend is not the type to get into a relationship so easily. So that must mean this girl might be the one. His jealous look turns into teasing.

Travel Magnostatd to Reim [Travel/SolomonxKing] Wvm479r "Sooo~... this is what you mean by "Training" huh? Did your "skills" get any better? hehehe" He nudges Solomon and waits for his reaction.

Travel Magnostatd to Reim [Travel/SolomonxKing] B0FRh08 "Haha! Anyway... are you ready to go? This ship is ready to set sail. Let's go home! Back to Imu!"

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would turn to see Hohotaro calling out to him before running over to him, he would look a little down as he saw him and a woman on his arm but Solomon would see that slowly that would fade and a smile would appear, Solomon would then reply after laughing, “No No, we met up after my training..” He would flex to show that he was training his strength. “About that... I was thinking perhaps instead you could come with me to Reim, I somewhat know someone there that is very influential and perhaps he would know something about what is going on with your situation... that and..” He would then push Jasmine forward slightly, “I’m thinking I might settle there as I’m going to have a child.” He would then wait to see how Hohotaro replied, “I was thinking perhaps you could join me in finding a place to settle as I was hoping to have my own tavern, and if you wished you could even settle down with me if you like? ... I know were not family but your almost like a brother and I would think it would be good for the child to have a uncle.” He was unsure if Hohotaro would accept his offer he was still quite young and obviously had much on his mind, but if not he would at least be able to travel with him to Reim as he passed or he may visit for a short time.

After listening to Hohotaro they would all board the ship to begin their travel they would have to discuss what is going on with the slaves they saved, if Hoho were to stay with Solomon they would have to decide to give them the ship or to drop them off, or if Hoho wished to keep the ship he may have to decide to find a other hand for the rest of the journey. Jasmine would make small talk with Hoho when she could, but there was not much to talk about as she did not know him that well, she would just ask him about different journeys the both of them have been on.

Word Count: 894/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Really? That sounds great!" Hohotaro is talking about talking to the influential person Solomon mentioned. "I was actually worried since we don't have any new leads after that incident and I've talked with the captives we saved they only know about being attacked by masked men." He looked at the ground solemnly after remembering the past but his face lit up again when he heard Solomon's news.

"What? You're having a son!? How did you know? It might be a girl haha... joking aside that sounds great! I know you've had fun making him!" Hohotaro pats Solomon on the shoulder with a sly grin.

"I guess I know how being a father feels like... I have a little sister back home and she means absolutely the whole world to me, I'm acting as a father to her since we lost our mother during her birth and our father is in a state where he cannot take care of us... heck he can't even take care of himself... Haha!" He laughed but his eyes showed a sadness inside him. He leaned his weight on one feet, put his arms on his waist and stared at the sky as if taking comfort in the fact that his family is just beneath this bright blue sky. "I've been away for so long." He sighed.

Hohotaro would listen to Solomon's dream about settling down and building an inn, and his offer on staying with him in Reim. He knew this was not an option, he has his own family back in Imuchakk, he doesn't want to be apart from his sister as long as he have to. He knows he is dangerous right now but he feels that he can control it like when he was at the island. And if this person Solomon knew can really help them then there's that. Hohotaro awkardly smiled and scratches his head.  "Thanks for the offer! But yeah... I need to go back home haha... Though your child will still have an uncle!" Hohotaro points his chest with his thumb. "And maybe perhaps a big sister! I'll bring my sister along and we'll come visit you in Reim whenever we got a chance. Reim is just a few days away from Imuchakk."

During the travel back to Reim Hohotaro and Jasmine would talk about Solomon behind his back. They would talk about how they've met and the adventures they've done up to this day. And of course he would tell her about his frien'ds popularity with women. Hohotaro would jokingly say to keep Solomon in a short leash or he might go astray.

The travel would be uneventful and after a few days they reached Reim's harbor safely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum