You are not connected. Please login or register

The Guild's Quest I [job/solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Guild's Quest I [job/solo] Empty The Guild's Quest I [job/solo] 01/12/15, 09:17 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

It was just a day after Hohotaro got an appointment to meet the leaders of the bazaar.  He lay lazily in his bed with nothing to do except to stare at the ceiling watching bugs being stalked by a lizard. He already toured the bazaar the day before and got everything he needed, he even managed to get a cool cap out of it all. Now he is just waiting for the appointed day to arrive.

"Two weeks huh..." he sighed as he continue watching the lizard slowly creeping towards the bug. The bug seemed oblivious to the fact that his life is in danger. It is just standing there not moving an inch. Then as soon as the lizard is within range it shoots out its long sticky tongue and catches the bug.

"Yeah!" Hohotaro sat up and cheered as he saw the lizard caught the bug. It was not on purpose, it was just that while staring at the lizard he began to root for it. This sudden outburst scared the lizard and it scampers off towards the hole on the corner of the room.

"Aw man... it's so boring..." Hohotaro plops back down on the bed and rolled towards the side. He miscalculated the width of the bed and fell straight down to the floor. "Owwww...." Hohotaro just lay there for almost 10 minutes too lazy to move but then the inn help knocks on his door.

The girl on the other side of the door asked. "Sir... are you alright? We heard a loud crashing noise... can I come in?" The door opened and the girl comes in. She's a plain looking girl about 15 years of age with her auburn red shoulder length hair being held in place with a white inch wide hairband tied on the back of her head. She wipes her hands on her stained apron that was once white but now it have a yellowish tint because of age. She helped Hohotaro up and sits him on the bed. "Are you alright? Do you feel anything wrong?" The girl kneels in front of Hohotaro checking any signs of illness feeling his neck with the back of her hand and even checking his pulse with her fingers.

Hohotaro tilted his head in confusion on how the girl is behaving. It's as if she have some sort of experience in medicine, he remembers that when he was little the town healer acts exactly like her. Well not exactly since this girl doesn't have that weird gnarled tree root but everything else is the same. "Is this really how you treat your customers here? I should go here more often haha! Take care of me please~"

The girl immediately stopped what she was doing but she remained kneeling for some time. Then BONG! Hohotaro was hit on the head with a chamber pot. Luckily for him it was empty or it would be way worse. "If you're well enough to joke around then you don't need any help." The girl instantly stands up with arms crossed.

"Haha sorry... I was just so bored." Hohotaro scratches his head and apologized.

"If you're so bored then maybe you can make yourself useful and visit the the guild. There are more people with bigger problems than you." The girl stomps out of the room leaving Hohotaro behind.

"The guild huh... well nothing better to do. I guess I'll go check it out." Hohotaro then picks up his weapons left the room.

584/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Guild's Quest I [job/solo] Hoho%20sigs_zpsmxyracfg
The Guild's Quest I [job/solo] 5sIPPUd

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro went the to place where the inn helper told him, The Guild. He could not believe that he didn't notice such a flamboyant building before. It have a huge letter G just hanging on a sign outside. Well maybe he did notice it before but he paid it no mind since he thought it's just another one of the cabaret Solomon usually visits. But inside it's far from that.

Inside is like a bustling market but instead of rich and trendy people browsing and perusing different items in the bazaar, what you can see are seasoned mercenaries and adventurers looking through each paper posted on the job boards. The job boards are arranged in order of difficulty and how much the client is willing to pay. Hohotaro watched what other adventurers do in order to have an idea on how the system works.

Hohotaro sighs and said to himself. "I should really learn how to read..." Hohotaro just mimicked one adventurer that took a job posting down from the board and took it to the man behind the counter. He calmly walked towards the counter and placed the poster in front of the man.

The man raises his glasses and examines Hohotaro carefully. "Are you new here? Do you have prior experience with the guild? Taking a job from a different country perhaps?"

"Uhm... no?" Hohotaro awkwardly smiles.

The man smiles back and said. "Well then... welcome to the Guild." The man take out a piece of paper and a ink pen. "Can I have your name so that we have you on record? Just a legality don't worry about it."

"I'm Hohotaro. I'm from imuchakk." Hohotaro proudly say as he watched the man writes his name on the piece of paper.

"You're from Imuchakk you say... We never had a branch over there. Imuchakk people likes to take care of their problems on their own." The man mumbles as he fills up the rest of the form looking at Hohotaro each time. "Age?"

"Age? Do you really have to?" Hohotaro scratches his head in protest.

"Yes." The man answered bluntly.

"I'm not really sure but I base my age on my friend so I guess it would be about 15." Hohotaro looks down in deep thought scratching his chin and tapping his foot on the floor. "Oh wait... I just had my birthday! I'm 16 now." Hohotaro smiles.

"Well let me greet you a happy birthday Hohotaro." The man smiles sincerely. "You're still so young and being so far from home. I always forget that you imuchakks are taller than an average man. So I thought you might be above 20 basing on your height." The man twirls his pen on his fingers in thought. "Are you sure you want this job? This job is a very dangerous job. Since it's your first time you might want to choose another one."

"No it's fine let me take this job I entered a dungeon you know and even got treasures to prove it!" Hohotaro puffed his chest proudly.

"Oh! There are rumors that the dungeon has been conquered, so it was you?" The man was surprised that a young child such as this would be able to conquer a dungeon. "I'm just curious... Can I see your metal vessel?"

"My what?" Hohotaro showed a blank smiling face and tilted his head in confusion.

The man leans back and sighed. "Ahh I see..." The man closed his eyes for a second and leans forward again. "Well from what I know... when you conquer a dungeon you would get to meet a magical being that have tremendous powers. And when this magical being deem you worthy he will reside in a metal item of your possession and helps you to conquer the world!" The man excitedly tells Hohotaro about the djinns and the metal vessels.

"Conquer the world huh?" Hohotaro thought. He's not a man to have those kind of visions. He just want to live his life in comfort and luxury.

"At least that's what rumors say. There are not many that possess this power. But I at least know of one. They say that the Imuchakk chieftain is in possession of one of this djinns. You might want to meet your chieftain and ask about it personally haha!" The man jests.

Hohotaro know of the Imuchakk chieftain, everyone in Imuchakk does. The fearless female warrior, strongest among all Imuchakks, the great uniter of the tribes. He knew she was powerful but he never really knew how much. Maybe he could get to meet her one of these days.  "Yeah maybe I'll go meet her when I go back home." Hohotaro answered.

"Hahaha" The man laughs heartily because he knew how stupid that sounds he wipes the tear of laughter from his eyes and say. "I like you, surviving a dungeon is hard enough so I trust that you would be able to do this job. You just have to hunt something in the sewers and bring back a proof of your completing the quest. I'll be waiting for you." The man smiles and stamps the poster Hohotaro gave with a check mark.

1418/1500

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

As per the job request Hohotaro went down the sewers and went on a hunt for something unusual. He uses his Molten Bow to light his way. At first there was nothing out of the ordinary, it's just the foul smell and the bugs and the rats scattered around. And then he finally saw something out of the ordinary. It looks just like the lizard he was watching earlier on his ceiling but there is just one difference, one huge difference.

The monster is about 20m long and has teeth the size of swords, it would be very bad if it manages to bite him. "Well at least this is not boring..." He thought to himself as the monster saw him and dived down the sewage water. After just a short while it emerged trying to bite Hohotaro. He just covers his body in magoi and drives his elbow on top of the monster's head. Hohotaro cannot seem to break the scales of the monster with his elbow, he tried it one more time and this time it managed to crack. The monster reels back in pain and Hohotaro used this as a chance to shoot 4 glowing arrows straight towards the monster's abdomen. The monster burned for a second and falls lifeless on the ground.

"Well... that was easy enough..." Hohotaro thought. "So... what was it that I was supposed to bring back?"

Hohotaro returned to The Guild stinking from the sewage lugging around a huge head of a monster lizard. He drops it on top of the counter and the man said. "Good job Hohotaro. But please... next time bring a smaller piece of your hunt. Like a tooth or something." The man handed over to Hohotaro the payment for a job well done.

190/250
1500+/1500

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum