Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Job Name:Investigating the Flow, Pt IV
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Pt III
Job Overview: The Overseer has found evidence that something larger is behind all of this, something helping these creatures organize and tainting the ore. Push deeper into the mine.

Investigating the Flow, Pt IV [Cap + Kab] IEriUfl
Enemy Name: Molten Guardian x2
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: Molten Guardian moves at 8 m/s and inflicted B-tier damage with its body. It is immune to Lava and Heat damage.
Abilities:
Molten Guard – Molten Guardian hardens the lava in its body to stone at 20 m/s, allowing it to ignore B-tier damage and lower for the remainder of the post.
Molten Slap – Molten Guardian strikes out with its arms or legs at 20 m/s to inflict A-tier damage.
Molten Parry – Molten Guardian hardens its arms and moves at 20 m/s to parry up to A-tier damage.

As Caphalor gives kabuto two more eyes of the lava creatures she giggles quite a bit as she takes them with pleasure and puts within her eye bag which at this point as quite a few collected eyes. *Kabuto wraps two arms around Caphalor hugging him in gratitude and even kisses him on the forehead "Thank you thank you thank you... these are marvelous" Kabuto face continues in its more sadistic mode as she turns to face the tunnel into the next level of the mine, with stars forming inside her eyes "MORE MORE MORE, I NEED MORE OF THESE BUTTIES.

Kabuto starts going extremely insane from the united excitement from her mental collective, even the buried darkness and hatred was getting involved, banging against the ground of the mental council chambers floor of Kabutos mind. Licking her lips as one of Kabutos eyes literally starts glowing as an Item literally draws itself out the form within her mental council, forming around her eye.  A 12mm monocle that sits atop the wearer's iris. An also brings itself around thin chain wraps around the wearer's head to secure it. A magic circle is engraved on the side of the monocle.

As the chain brings itself through, to provide Kabutos raw insanity with a physical conductor and the collective through Kabuto shout. KABUTUGIA KABUTUGIA KABUTUGIA KABUTYUGIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
At this moment the oversear, quickly mentions from a distance "Their must be a leader...." though before Caphalor and Kabuto could hear the rest of his message from beneath them, Lava seems to destroy the ground beneath their feet gives way as they start to fall through darkness towards a glowing Light, a lava molten guardian had engaged them from beneath while Kabuto was just duelling over his eyes and simply laughing in quite an evil manor.

303/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Investigating the Flow, Pt IV [Cap + Kab] New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
After giving Kabuto the eyes everything goes really fast for Caphalor. Kabuto puts the eyes in her bag then she wrapped her arms around me na hugged me ven kisses me. Caphalor hugs her back. Wrapping his arms around her. After the kiss his world went slower. A little lost like he is in a dream. Totally lost in the momen he kisses her back on her lips before he lets go of her. His armored hand feels slowly against his forhead and he bleeds a little out of his nose. Kabuto even gets more insane then before. More blood flows out of his nose. Her screams and hunger for more eyes do wake him up too. His hunger for blood and pain starts to raise up too. He scratches the walks with his cleaver. The heat of the molten guardian doesnt help eather. The blood boilds.

I look att he direction and soon do see it. I start to drool like wen a hungry insane man does see its food. A insane laugh releases his mouth. I walk to Kabuto and pat her on the shoulder. With force i turn her around so she can see it too. LOOK  KABUTO OUR FOOD !! IT WALKING RIGHT AT US !!  DO YOU SMELL IT!! HIS EYES AND HIS BLOOD DELICIOUS!!! Crazy as we are at th moment Caphalor slams his cleaver on the ground. ooh come here you !! Dont be scared we are just going to hurt you, kill you , rip you apart take your eyes and then eat you AAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA

Caphalor runs to the lava guardian. The lava guardian tries to Molten Slap me but i dodge it and activate my skull crush. My head hits the molten guardian's left arm. immobilizing it. Then i activate the butcher & cleavebleed. Aggrasive i Stab it in its left arm. Becase it cant more or anything anyway. As the cleevbleed takes its effect together with the butcher doing a bunch of damage.

wc: 303/1500
magoi: 220/250
abilties used:

Name: The butcher
Tier: D
Cost: 10/5 stamina
Weapon Type: cleaver
Class: offensive
Range: close
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustained+1
Description: When getting hit by the clever you get hit by D-tier damage. The cleaver moves with a speed of 10 m/s in dimensional from left or right shoulder all the way down to the left or right side of the hips.

Name: Cleavbleed
Weapon Type: Cleaver
Class: Supplementary
Description: The wound of the next attack has extra bleed damage. This will be D tier damage for 1 the opponents posts. The blade moves with a speed of 10 m/s.

Name: Skullclash
Weapon Type: Head
Class: supplementary
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustained+1
Description: Caphalor uses his head to attack his opponent. He hits the opponent hard with his own head and can immobilize 1 limb of his opponent's for 1 post. The head moves with a speed of 10 m/s.

Investigating the Flow, Pt IV [Cap + Kab] Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto lands, on the burning hot ground beneath and goes into a forward roll using the momentum to her advantage to gain rapid speed, in order to position herself behind the creature with eyes that would be out for blood. *She licks her lips*. Before Kabuto goes in for her attack Caphalor goes in striking the foe multiple times from the front which would cause her to wait in anticipation, hoping, pleading with fate for the monster to turn to stone in reaction to the conflict though instead the creature would start to use one of its strongest attacks aiming for Caphalor Molten Slap. Kabuto would know if she doesn't act he would be a gonner and thus Kabuto Gritts her teeth as her face takes a much more serious tone with murderous intent. "YOU STUPID CREATURE".

Kabuto charges for the target drawing her blade, and pierced through its body striking where its heart would most likely be. The Blade would completely pass through the creature bar the handle Inflicting B-teir, as Kabuto comes within 1mm of the creature skin whispering in its ear "Die already, you fool!". This would be the first time Kabuto presented direct hostility towards something with an aspect of hate, as the merging of control from all her mental splits would currently include the building darkness.

526/1500

Creature 1. Needs 1 more, C.
Creature 2. needs to show up.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
The bleed damage of my cleaver damages the Molten Guard. It was now weak and not strong enough to figght back anymore. With also its left arm imobilize. What made it even harder. Thenn the crazy Kabuto launched her attack too.. The molten guard panics and struggles for its own survival. WIh its right arm it trys to get to Kabuto with a molten slap.Distracted and releasing its anger at Kabuto. Who was the last to attack him allows Caphalor this time to attack it from behind. He sustains his skull crush this time imobilizing its right arm. Fast i stab it in is back with my sustaind the butcher. The bmolten Guardian falls dead on the ground. Fast i turn it on its back. I sit on top of it and lauh insane as i put both my hands on the eyes of the creature. Riping them both out. I then give the eyes to her. Look Kabuto. Beautifull eyes. For you !! When she takes them i grab the cleaver nad chop the molten guardian 's dead body splashing its blood around inthe cave, in my face and in kabuto s face.

I hope there is more food. More food is more eyes . Lets hunt it down Kabuto !! Im so hungry !!

magoi/stamina : 210/250 + cleavebleed bleed damamge
abilties used:

Name: The butcher
Weapon Type: cleaver
Class: offensive
Description: When getting hit by the clever you get hit by D-tier damage. The cleaver moves with a speed of 10 m/s in dimensional from left or right shoulder all the way down to the left or right side of the hips.

Name: Cleavbleed
Weapon Type: Cleaver
Description: The wound of the next attack has extra bleed damage. This will be D tier damage for 1 the opponents posts. The blade moves with a speed of 10 m/s.

Name: Skullclash
Weapon Type: Head
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustained+1
Description: Caphalor uses his head to attack his opponent. He hits the opponent hard with his own head and can immobilize 1 limb of his opponent's for 1 post. The head moves with a speed of 10 m/s.
wc: 522/1500

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto stairs at the eyes Caphalor has given her, all slimy and melty lava and thus Kabuto throws them back at the face of Cap. "YOU CALL THEM EYES, THEIR SLUDGE, You need to apply rapid coldness first or force them to turn to stone..! grr". Kabuto struggling not to turn on Caphalor due to her hatred side of darkness taking a more frontal seat joining side by side with her mental council. She walks off further into the cave triggering her new device which glows once more as she scouts the level with her, sight moving with haste, with very few creatures around most being weak and not worth their time when suddenly her vision returns to their current location. "CAPHALOR BEHIND YOU!!!!". The creature had turned itself to stone, as it watched his comrade be defeated with combo of attacks not only creating a super strong defensive skin, but hiding its body temperature to the point of avoiding deception.  "EYES EYES EYES...EYE DEA DIS C ORDER.". Kabuto shoots a small amount of magoi at the creature attempting to unleash massive internal damage along with eye collecting. though the Creature is able to avoid the attack and starts moving towards the team speaking with its windy whistle like voice carrying it with a high tone. "YOU WILL NOT ADVANCE, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED AND EXTINGUISHED.

754/1500
Magoi = 180/250
abilities:
Name: Dis C Order
Tier: A
Cost: 40/20
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 40m
Cool-Down: 7 Posts
Description: Kabuto sends a 1 cm ball of magoi at a target within 40 meters at 25 m/s. On contact, the magoi encourages a tumor 10 cm in diameter to grow, dealing A-Tier damage to its surroundings and causes the eyes of the target to pop out if it struck the target's head.

Name: Whisper of Perception  
Tier: B
Cost: 30 / 15
Element: Clairvoyance
Class: Supplementary/social
Range: Country
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: This spell sends one's vision to anywhere in the Country. The image can be expanded up to 15 meters in diameter. The image can be moved at 20m/s, once it has been manifested.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
She didnt except the eyes so i lay them aside somewhere in the cave. I dig a little hole so the eyes keep their form. When i return to Kabuto sh e yells that something is behind me. The second molten guardian was behind me. When i turn around it attack. The suprise and the strength of the creature make me fly through the air. I land bumping into Kabuto.. Quickly i stand up andd make sure she is alright. Then i look angry at the molten guard. i run into it and attack with my cleaver. The molten guardian uses Molten Parry to parry my attack. Then the molten guardian uses its molten slap. To dodge it and avoid getting hit i use my shield dash to push the molten guardian away and losing its balance for a moment so it isnt able to contineuau its attack. I smirk. YOU WILL BE THE ONE EXTERMINATED AND EXTINGUISHED WHEN WE ARE DONE WITH YOU ONLY YOUR EYES WILL BE LEFT !! My cleaver wa by that time put away. My fist at my side. The molten Guardian laughed at me .What were you planjning to do from that distance? Your arms are too short.That is what you thinkgum gum pistol!! The arm streches out the molten guardian tries to dodge the suprise attack. I just stkep going streechng a littl e fartther to hit it still. Then i jump and shootmyself towardthe Molten guardian. He wsaw it comming and activateds its molten guard. I wanted to heatbudd him but instead it bump intot he barrier. The molten guard removes the molthen guard from its left arm and moten slaps me. Taking a direct hit. Still now i was prepared and i do not get pushed back when i get hit. Before i can attack again. The molent guardian uses its molten guard on its arm to keep it safe.

magoi : 180/250
wc : 846/1500
abilties used:

Name: Shield Dash
Weapon Type: Shield
Description: Caphalor uses his shield to push away his opponent. It will knock the opponent back 1 meter. He moves the shield with 10 m/s.

Name: Gum Gum pistol
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10 stamina
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Limbs: left and right arm
Description: Caphalor lets his arm stretch out and punch for C-Tier damage at 15 m/s before returning to normal at the same speed.

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Unsure what to do, kabuto simply uses what she was taught at the academy when facing a strong foe, always attempt a flanking move if you can since even the strongest of fighters lose to a two-pronged assault from both sides. With the Molten Guardian currently engaged with Caphalor kabuto uses this change to get behind him for a deadly combo attack using her D1 spell to pull herself swiftly behind it and before giving the creature a time to react sustains her strongest attack  "DIS C ORDER". hitting the back of the creatures stone head, this would cause his head to explode from the inside and his eye to pop out perfectly. Unlike the eyes, Caphalor had given her a few moments before these were perfect because of the creatures Molten Guard, turning the burning flames within his eyes to become stone imitating the process of crystallisation within mountains.

"See cap this is, how you get good eyes from these things, wait for that Stone process" Kabuto eye insanity had finally calmed down and she was starting to return to normal though within her mind the darkness, Hatred and Anger part of herself had finally developed its own seat within her mental council and would forever more be an active part of her. There would now be 13teen seats within her mind. Kabuto would look at Capahlor "I don't know the way out, to communicate with the overseer".

The battle on this level had been accomplished with the amazing teamwork of Kabuto and Caphalor and most likely the tasks given to both Sitharous and the overseer would be accomplished.

1024/1500
Magoi = 150/250
abbilties used:

Name: Dis C Order
Tier: A
Cost: 40/20
Element: Life
Range: 40m
Cool-Down: 7 Posts
Description: Kabuto sends a 1 cm ball of magoi at a target within 40 meters at 25 m/s. On contact, the magoi encourages a tumor 10 cm in diameter to grow, dealing A-Tier damage to its surroundings and causes the eyes of the target to pop out if it struck the target's head.

Name: D1
Cost: 10/5
Element: Strength gravity
Range: 5 meters
Cool-Down: 2posts; sustain +1
Description: Uses gravity to push self in a direction of caster choosing at 10m/s travels 5 meters.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
While we were fighting and Kabutos explosive attack what brought the killing blow on the Lava Guardian. The eyes of the other lava guardian were cooling off. Well Kabuto non of my attacks is able yet to break through its defense. I had to finish it fast. I wanted to have a kill on my name too you know. I remeebr the eyesna d walk back. Thy were cooled off and hard now. I pick them both up. I then give them to her. They are not like the one of the othr guy we got but they still look good. I hadn them over and then tell her to follow me. Using my military intuition to find the way out. Whie we are walking Caphalor chats whit her about how good it felt. Fighting alongside eachother again. Back to back.

When we are outside a suprise is waiting for us. Sinthoras and Susan found more eggs then expected first. THere are a few bags filled with eggs. Not only that. There are a few cages of steal. Inside the cages re some frogs that are found and caught live by the two. Sinthors is outside waiting for us. When we wak out Sinthoras waves at us. Hey there Caphalor and Kabuto. THe two love birds returned . How did it go? What do you mean Sinthoras? And i see you found some usefull stuff out there . Good job I do mean that mark on your forhead Caphalor. There are some lips on it or was it one of your opponents that fell in love with your blue skiined body and kissed you. Caphalor rubs hard agaisnt his forhead and puts his helmet better on his head to cover the mark.

We wait a while and soon after me and Kabuto got out do the Overseer and his compagnions get out. Not empty handed. Bags filled with samples. The overseer walks to me and Kabuto and offers his hand. "Thank you both. Here is the money for the helping out. I cant thank you two enough. I will now go and investigatethe gass in our lab. I expect to hav a antidote fro your mine workers 3 days from now. "

WC: 846 + 373
= 1219

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto and Cap had exited the mine and been successfully paid and promised a working mind within 3 days which would a fantastic development. The overseer didn't seem to care that Kabuto was somewhat a strong leader among her people, with her ally caphalor though this thought process wouldn't be with Kabuto to long as she walks up to Sinthoras "Hello there long time no see.....and how as your or" *SMACK* Kabuto had surprise attacked Sinthoras right where it hurts with the handle of her katana "Keep your thoughts to yourself in future". After her punishing attack, Kabuto returns to Susan who has kindly prepared her horse. "Thank you, Susan".

Kabuto would assume Caphalor would want to catch up with his dear friend before parting ways and would decide to mount up with Susan and depart the area "See you later Caphalor". With the sound of horse hooves hitting the ground and dirt dust rising into the area, Kabuto had left the area and was on her away back to her village. The Journey back to the village wouldn't take long nor would it simply be two horsewomen riding together as quite quickly the rest of the 12 would join them completing a full 13 woman cavalry squad of assassins.  If anyone was to see this force run towards them they would be terrified even more so with Kabutos new item around her eye making her seem like a real force to be reckon with but when they start galloping in formation down the newly paved road of eye dea. The villages cheer along with Risen Red waiting at the gates holding a Thumbs up giving the sign that the forest watcher tower had been completed.

The village was even stronger than it was before, with the return of all its warriors, the built connection with the overseer and the potential increase in the technology of the empire, competition of the road upgrade, and the forest watch tower had been completed. The events of the mine would seem to be at an end though Kabuto would know she would need to train more skills  along with develop a political veiw for the villages improving on the Global map.  Kabuto would wait within her Council chambers with a single trusted scripter as she awaits Caphalors entrance to discuss the future regarding each other, and the fate of Caphalor relation to Caphalor.

1425/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
When Kabuto kicks Sinthoras between the legs he collapses. It ws a nasty dirty attack. Caphalor didnt feel any intention of helping him. In his mind. He thinks : Thank you Kabuto. Serves you right . Dont mess with my partner in crime she is stronger then you think.
Sinthors stands up. Kabuto was already onher horse. Sinthoras looks around him to find her and when he does. he runs to his horse. Kabuto drives away and Caphalor jumps infront of Sinthoras. Blocking his way. Im lnot letting you through Sinthoras Walks and trys to get around me. I was maby slower but i was bigger then Sinthoras. My shoulders were wider .I was like a huge wall for him blocking his way. Then he pushes agaisnt my chest . Bumps aggressive into me. I do give no crapa nd keep standing. You know you are just like a little musquito attacking a giant? You wont get past me. She is already gone now calm down take your part of the frogs and the eggs and leave . Go home. Sinthoras slowly calms down. grabs his part and drives away. Have fun walking home. Sinthoras drives past my horse ad kills it with his spear.

When he is out of sight. Ugh what a dick move. Caphalor starts jogging and does just see it like a training. When i arrive a hour later Pandorea walks up to me. She is waiting overthere Pandora shows me the way all the way till the door. You did good today. THen she disapears. I open the door. In the room was Kabuto. We were alone. Uhm hey Kabuto. You wanted to talk. So here i am. It took a little longer. Had to stop Sinthoras from going after you and finding Eye Dear. Plus he killed my horse in his anger so i had to walk to here.

WC: 1219 + 316
= 1535

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto taking an extremely formal approach to this conversation stands up and bows towards Caphalor welcoming him to the council chambers. "Caphalor first off I would like to thank you, for all of Eye Dea" Shes takes a few steps around the long table towards Caphalor a little bit. "You helped this village in so many ways, yet no benefits for yourself and as leader I recognise this, and as a dear friend I embrace but as true Family I offer this" Kabuto places the Eye of an extremely old and magical tiger onto the Table offering it to Caphalor along with a sacred place as a full Member of Eye Dea with his own statues. 
The two would talk for hours on hours regarding this extremely important moment between the two of them, and a pivot which would affect the fate of the future significantly. Would destiny provide an Eye Dea!. 

1577/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum