You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting a friend [Fanatraining/plot]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze stood there looking at the man who held a sword in his hand looking at her intently, he didn't want to kill her but the events leading up to this sparring match were a little intense, it had been an eventful day to say in the least, though it was a fun turn of events and she could at least say that she was having a funtime in her little fight. As they looked at each other waiting for the other to strike at any moment now the white-haired girl couldn't but help to look back on how she got to here and made this seemingly new friend in such a short amount of time.

The fanalis was standing in the open with no weapon in her hand, but she did have her bracelet ready for some combat. She had been out her to test her djinn equip in actual combat. She head noticed while hunting last week that there were a patch of dead oxen in this area while she was hunting that something was killing them, she had no idea what it was but she felt like checking it out and if there were people endlessly killing these creatures or overly killing them for some reason and she had no idea why. She had intended to figure out and take care of it if it was people after all that would be the best course of action in her opinion.

Since it was an open plain it would hard for her to hide, she dug a small hole in the ground to where she would be able to hide herself. Stealth wasn't her approach most of the time but it semed good in case she might accidentally scare something away or if she was noticed by people wandering the area. She also had with her an oxen corpse, as there still seemed to be some in the area so having one there was not that strange, so as she had finished digging the whole she lowered her body into and moved the body above her slightly holding it up giving her a space to see, luckily she had acute senses so if the culprit appeared outside her sight of vision she would be able to find them with her ears.

She waited there quietly and patiently, at first it seemed slow with no movement but as time started to pass during her stakeout it started to feel more normal. Her eyes lost her shine try to calm herself down and conceal her presence, it was a feeling she had not felt in awhile. When she was younger after being saved from the black spiders the first time she was very emotionless unknowingly concealing her presence as to not get noticed in fear of being caught or being beat not realizing the person who had saved her would be her father essentially. They were good memories to the girl when she slowly became somewhat normal in attitude again. While her mind was drifting she forced her mind to snap back to it as it was not the time to let her mind think whatver it wanted, the fanalis needed to focus.

Soon as she looked ahead she saw it in front of her, there was a train of people walking by, at first she couldnt make out what the people looked like but as she began to look closer most of them seemed to be armored, as she looked it seemed they were slavers but there were too many people with armor and they were only dragging away one man who was chained up, why did they only have one person. There was a chance that he was strong, maybe that's why they had a large guard but she guessed that didn't matter at the moment, they were slavers and they were in the way. She would stakeout for a second though to see if they were involved in these killings. She overed heard them speaking as they started to walk by giving it away.

"Ha the plan worked perfectly, we've been killing these things for two weeks to try and draw you out, so you think you can protect the environment I don't know you seem pretty weak."

They kicked him in the side pushing him away, there were at least six of them beating him up, the warrior decided it would be time for her to intervene. She held her bracelet up and began to chant the words to summon her djinn to take care of the enemies very quickly, plus it gave her the chance to test out how powerful it was against some people. Her body flashed green as she began to chant transforming her body.

"Oh Djinn of Growth and Vitality allow me to create life anew! Infest the world with the power of the living to rid the world of all that is vile! Grow, Buer!"

She soon flew out of the dirt with her sword in hand amazing those things that saw her, she zoomed around flying in the air and stared at the enemies. They thought she looked very calming as if she was very soft and caring. But soon she focused on them, it gave them a very frightening feeling, similar to when something bad was going to happen in nature or when a predator lingered. She gave off a killer intent that represented how dangerous nature could truly be, and she would prove this as she flew quickly towards the six slavers zooming around them dispatching them one by one as they were hopeless to her attacks.

She soon dissolved the transformation as she landed, she walked over to the man untying his ropes allowing him to be free, soon as she realized him he quickly drew a blade but the lioness jumped back in surprise. he kept trying to slash her with a hidden dagger, but she parried his blows with her hands. He didn't have much power behind his strikes compared to her but they were very precise, and they seemed strange. He had the skill of a killer but he seemed to have no killer intent in any of his strikes.

"As you may have figured out I don't want to kill you, its more of sparring and a bit of a revenge because I planned on letting them taking me back to their base so I can kill them. You seem really strong so come on continue to let me test my strength against you."

He ran over to her, he leaped like a predatory cat hunting but she grabbed his arm throwing him over her shoulder landing a few feet away from her leading to where they were now. They would just have to continue their sparring it seemed so she would continue to test her strength.against him.

Word Counter: 1000+/1000

Ability used.:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Meeting a friend [Fanatraining/plot] OJgAYLo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum