Val vs Rufi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Val vs Rufi Empty Val vs Rufi 29/11/15, 07:34 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Opponent:

Finally after Val staying at Reim almost his whole life, he realized he is ready for the Coliseum. The night before he fought with 2 others: one was a fanalis with deadly attacks and a girl who is an amazing magician. He is happy that he is trying something new but at the same time he is a little afraid. He does not want his adventure to end here. Heck it has not even started yet. He is thinking of his strategy and the possibility of him dieing. He needs a first hit and the last. That would be a very easy tactic to follow plus it is very effective. He learned this when he was in the army for Reim. He is happy that he got some training before this fight as well. He knew the Coliseum can get a little wild. Val is sitting on a bench, right next to another man. He looks older then him and he is very bult. Val wants to try to make new friends. "Hello, my name is Val Achilles. What is yours?" The man looks at Val when deadly eyes. "Its Rufi." Val tries to say something but then the speakers came on. "And now we would like to present 2 opponents. One is experienced and a veteran gladiator, RUFI, the tornado!!!" Then Rufi got up. He did not look at Val at all. He left the waiting room with his sword and shield. Val thinks about Rufi. He must be very popular to have a title. Then the announcer said something again. "Now here comes a newcomer, Val Achilles." Val got up with his 2 weapons right next to him. Hope I win... Val then rushes to the field hoping to win. He hopes that he will get stronger and better because of this fight.
Weapons:

Val looks at the crowd ready for hoorahs and yeah. He expects cheering for his name. But instead her hears "NEWBIE!!!" repeating over and over again. He hates the noise ignores them for the whole match. He is used to it as in school was ignored and bullied all the time. He knows that he has to focus if he wants to win this fight. Val looks at Rufi with determination. Val can see that Rufi borrowed a shield and sword from the coliseum. They are both in the center of the field. They both draw their swords and get into there fighting stance. Val then says "Good Luck on the fight." Then Rufi laughs and laughs again. "You really think you can beat me." I need to give the first and last hit Val gets ready for the fight in his offensive stance. Rufi does the same thing. Then the countdown begins 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Then Val charges at Rufi and he uses his Bull Rush technique which damages the opponent on the center of the chest.. However just in the nick of time, the man uses his Sliding Board technique and he is able to block the attack completely with his shield. Val knew this was going to happen so he got ready with his Lion Strike ability which hits him in the arm. Rufi staggers back. He drops his shield and covers his wound. He is screaming in pain and as this happens "Why this is impossible, why would I be beat by such a peasant like you?" Val then laughs and laughs. Val thinks that this guy is pathetic. He says that I would not win and look, he is screaming and crying for help. Then Val smiles. "Who the hell do you think I am?" Val charges at Rufi with both his swords, pissed but still has a smile on his face, a very psycho-like smile.

WC: 626
Stamina: 130/150
Abilities :

2Val vs Rufi Empty Re: Val vs Rufi 01/12/15, 05:00 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val rushes at Rufi. Val was losing control. In his mind he was saying Stop! Stop Now! Val continued on he was going to strike with a simple attack. He thought that it would finish Rufi off, however Rudi smiled. He smiled in a weirs way, very sinister. He then dodges Val's attack and gets ready for an attack. He uses his Forward Cleaver skill which helps him slash with such powerful force. However in time, Val was able to use Parry but he still sustained damage. He dropped his sword on the ground but he still went going. He dashed to Rufi and slashed at him. Rufi defended with his shield however he missed something. It was actually part of his technique, "Psyche!" where you attack and it misses on purpose and then u make another slash to the chest Rufi fell on the floor with him damaged. Val got ready for an attack which he just learned. He concentrated and he was able to use a racial trait,Bonded Union. He then felt he gained so much strength. He gained the strength of a Imuchakk. He dashed at Rufi and punched him in the chest with his fist. Most likely, Val fractured Rufi's chest. Then Val puts his sword at Rufi's neck.Surrender Now! Rufi looked at Val with scared eyes. Fine I will withdraw. The crowd was quiet. Val looked at the crowd and laughed. He then looked at the skies. Hey! My name is Val Achilles! You better remember that name. Because I am going to the skies. Then Val points up at the skies with a big smile across his face. Then Val runs out of the stadium carrying both his swords on one hand. He reached to the desk and picked up his reward. He now needs to go to the infirmary. He was so happy about his win but very concerned about his behavior. He needs to control it but he does not know who to talk to. He wishes there is someone out there who knows his problem.
WC: 970/800
Abilities:
Damaged: D-Tier to Hand
Val Won.
stamina: 80/150

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum