You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering goods [ Job - Delivering the goods ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

As usual, it's a boring day for Val. EH has nothing to do. He is walking down a street when he sees that same old man. The same old man he helped out before. It now looks like he needs help again. He is wearing a traditional Riem outfit. He has some boxes next to him full of items. Val slowly approaches the stand. He waves at old man. "Hey kid. How are you doing?" "I am doing fine. What about you sir?" The old man sighs. He drops down the floor and looking at the floor. Val knew what happened the man needs his help again. The old man explains that his business is very low. Nowadays people are too lazy to actually buy the stuff themselves so they pay people to deliver it. Thing is though is that the old man does not have a delivery person for all the items. He gave Val a paper and said this are all the addresses. He gave me a cart and sent me of to the first address.
 The first address was in a very rich neighborhood. Val knew this was going to be hard. Reason why is because he hated the rich. Because of the rich his village went broke and got destroyed. Val looked down remembering all the gory events. Then he got back to the real world and travels to the address. He knew this was going to take a while. Reason why is that he has to carry a cart with 5 big boxes full of different times for delivery. As he was getting closer and closer to the address he found that area was getting richer. That means that you are able to identify more people who are rich. I can also see slaves as well. Why would they do such a thing Val reaches the house. Actually not a house but a mansion. It had 3 pillars holding it as foundation. It looks likes it's made out of gold. There are so many slaves entering the house. He knew he will hate it but it's worth the shot. He knocks on the door, waiting for the owner to shows up. Val knock again. And again and again until around 10 times. HE then drew his swords to cut down this door. The owner was finally able to notice Val. He opened the door. The owner was a very rich person. He had a crown and very fancy Riem outfits. It also looks like he is royalty. Finally the owner speaks. "Peasant, where have you been, i have been waiting for you for a while now." Val gets very serious struggling to control himself. He then unsheathes his sword. He knows that talking less is better. "Peasant hurry up." Val gets the crate full of items and gives it to the owner. As he does he sees that it's full of weapons and very expensive stuff. Then the owner called a slave to pick it up. The slave was a young fanalis women. Val asks "Why do you need slaves" The owner laughed and said "Well because these women are hot." Then the owner slaps the fanalis women's but. Val became furious. He grabs the owner by one hand and was going to punch him in the throat. He then realized that if I punch him I am no better than him. He let go and went of his seperate way. He threatened the owner saying you dare do that again you will be sorry. Then Val left. He did all the deliveries very easily. He returned to the old man. He gave him some money and Val went off his way. Val is so close to get Balbadd. He can just feel it.
Word Count: 629/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum