2 Ring Abilities

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 Ring Abilities Empty 2 Ring Abilities 13/11/15, 01:33 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I forgot how magic combinations work with items so I'll just throw these out there, not to mention the other flaws these abilities may have :/

Spriggan's Call:

Name: Fake-Vassago's Lesser Cherub
Tier: A
Cost: 40 | 20
Element: Holy | Life + Light
Class: Supplementary
Range: 40 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: The caster points their wand towards a single target that is within 40 meters of the caster. If the target is the caster, then the caster not have to point. The target is then washed with a bronze colored light in the form of a female cherub hovering right behind the target that is 2 meters large. The light that is washing over the target is infused with life and therefore heals the target of A-Tier and lower damage instantly. If the caster of a Holy Magic spell is wounded, the spell also heals the caster for 1 D-Tier of damage.

Name: Spriggan's Aura
Tier: A
Cost: 40 | 20
Element: Life
Class: Supplementary
Range: 12.5 meters radius
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: The caster emits an aura 25 meters in diameter at 25m/s. When a life form is within the aura, the caster is able to make use of a portion of that person's life force - a nail, blood, hair or the like. This brings that person's life force and works as if the user has ingested it or as if the user has that portion in their hand. The aura moves with the caster.

Last edited by Zadi on 14/12/15, 11:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

22 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 13/11/15, 11:18 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They're pretty much close to finish. As a reminder, when you make a combination magic with the help of a magic item, you must activate each magic item involved (have it/them with you) in order to cast the spell. If it uses both the caster's own magic type and an item's magic type, it takes 1 slot in both the caster's spell list and on that item.

As a side note, the only way to restrict a magic type is to be the first character to create/use that magic without the help of items. I.e. A player could not use 2 magic items and be a strength character but still restrict a magic type. They must have those magic elements as part of their character's Intelligence Specialization (Not quite relevant here, but just a quick run-down on how magic item combination spells work for those who are reading and thinking up things themselves, as well).

Approved for training (Added speed to the first spell and damage tier to the second):

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fake-Vassago's Lesser Cherub
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b] 40 | 20
[b]Element:[/b] Holy | Life + Light
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster points their wand towards a single target that is within 40 meters of the caster, sending Rukh towards them at 25 m/s. If the target is the caster, then the caster not have to point. The target is then washed with a bronze colored light in the form of a female cherub hovering right behind the target that is 2 meters large. The light that is washing over the target is infused with life and therefore heals the target of A-Tier and lower damage instantly. If the caster of a Holy Magic spell is wounded, the spell also heals the caster for 1 D-Tier of damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Spriggan's Vines
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 25 meters
[b]Description:[/b] The caster creates 8 D-tier vines around the arm in possession of Spriggan's Call (the item). Each vine has a diameter of 2.5 centimeters, length of 25 meters, and is capable of individual movement at 25 m/s. The vines are offensive in nature and therefore attack targets within range, dealing D-Tier damage, unless the caster orders otherwise.

32 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 28/11/15, 03:50 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

42 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 28/11/15, 05:44 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lol, I liked it. Approved~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fake-Vassago's Lesser Cherub
[b]Element:[/b] Holy | Life + Light
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Description:[/b] The caster points their wand towards a single target that is within 40 meters of the caster, sending Rukh towards them at 25 m/s. If the target is the caster, then the caster not have to point. The target is then washed with a bronze colored light in the form of a female cherub hovering right behind the target that is 2 meters large. The light that is washing over the target is infused with life and therefore heals the target of A-Tier and lower damage instantly. If the caster of a Holy Magic spell is wounded, the spell also heals the caster for 1 D-Tier of damage.

52 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 13/12/15, 11:46 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Changed the second spell, the one involving vines, to Spriggan's Aura, if that's alright. I understand that the spell is a little strange and obviously leads to the use of other spells, so I will also understand if it is straight up denied~

62 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 14/12/15, 09:10 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

we are still discussing whether its approvable, but in the meantime, you are missing range and the speed at which the spell expands. Please make those minor edits while we discuss the spell~

2 Ring Abilities Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

72 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 14/12/15, 09:33 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edit bump~

82 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 14/12/15, 11:36 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You, uh, don't have to ingest the stuff for Clairvoyance to work XD. You just have to have it upon your person.

I reworded it a bit, let me know if it's okay?

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Spriggan's Aura
[b]Range:[/b] 12.5 meters radius
[b]Description:[/b] The caster emits an aura 25 meters in diameter at 25m/s. When a life form is within the aura, the caster is able to make use of a portion of that person's life force - a nail, blood, hair or the like. This brings that person's life force and works as if the user has ingested it or as if the user has that portion in their hand. The aura moves with the caster.

I retained the ingestion because I see that you had a spell that requires it, lol.

Last edited by Garret on 15/12/15, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yea, meant Radius, lol)

92 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 14/12/15, 11:51 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Range: 12.5 meters diameter
You mean "Radius", right?

Aside from that, the spell is just fine the way you worked it~

102 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 15/12/15, 12:13 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

XD yea, I meant Radius.

112 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 18/12/15, 06:07 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

122 Ring Abilities Empty Re: 2 Ring Abilities 18/12/15, 06:42 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Spriggan's Aura
[b]Range:[/b] 12.5 meters radius
[b]Description:[/b] The caster emits an aura 25 meters in diameter at 25m/s. When a life form is within the aura, the caster is able to make use of a portion of that person's life force - a nail, blood, hair or the like. This brings that person's life force and works as if the user has ingested it or as if the user has that portion in their hand. The aura moves with the caster.

2 Ring Abilities Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum