β-Tier

Name: Too Wood to be True
Tier: β
Cost: 30 Stamina
Class: Defensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Limbs: Ipsilateral arm and leg.
Description:Fiora's forearm, upper arm, thigh and shin covered at 20 m/s in plates of wood to the external portion of her extremities. The plates of wood, expand at 20 m/s until they form a 2M wide, by 3M wooden tower shield, which can block up to α-tier damage.

Name: Leaf Me Alone
Class: Defensive
Range: 30 Meters
Limbs: Arm
Description:Fiora's arm flattens out to a 2M by 3M leaf shape at 20 m/s, which she uses to defend against gaseous attacks by blowing them back, to a total of α-tier damage.

Name: Audrey
Class: Offensive
Limbs: Head + Mouth + Neck.
Description:Fiora's neck stretches out up to 10M, as her head expands up to 2M in diameter, as her head becomes more spherical and her mouth covers her face from ear to ear. Her mouth being similar to that of a Venus Fly Trap. A headbutt dealing β-tier damage.

Name: Do it for the Vine.
Class: Supplementary
Limbs: Toes.
Description:Up to two of Fiora's toes burrow into the ground. Each toe up to a decimeter in diameter, reaching up to 15M in length at 20 m/s, used to constrict and bind an enemy by wrapping around their limbs. Each vine able to immobilize with up to C-Tier strength.

Name: ChloroFUL.
Class: Supplementary
Limbs: Head
Description: Fiora's head gathers energy from the sun at 20 m/s, healing up to B-tier damage over three posts

Last edited by Fiora on 02/11/15, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2Spriggan Abilities I Empty Re: Spriggan Abilities I 02/11/15, 09:20 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First, something minor, please add in the sustain costs to all of these.

Leaf Me Alone: Please add in something about flapping the leaf at X m/s to blow the gaseous attacks away (this way its not just like "I HAVE A LEAF, I AM IMMUNE TO GAS"... I am assuming you were meaning to "blow" the attacks away with the leaf, but just want to make sure it is clarified in the ability.)

Audrey: First, this needs to be a headbutt OR a bite, not an either/or situation. Also, please fix the wording on "her mouth covers her mouth from ear to ear." ^_^

ChloroFUL.: Make sure you note that the damage is healed over 3 posts, like any other healing spell.

Get these minor things fixed and we can get you going. I love the way you are playing your abilities into your xform :)

3Spriggan Abilities I Empty Re: Spriggan Abilities I 02/11/15, 11:46 am

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ugh, thanks for not out right rejecting "Leaf Me Alone." That was my intention.

Also I was pretty certain about Audrey, but I felt it might work. I could turn it to two C-tier portions, but in my mind, I still need to make Audrey 2 for the reference, so I'll save that for the bite.

And oops, on Chloroful, I didn't go back to read the healing ability guidelines after manip got them. :P

That's the main reason I wanted to get a DB xform tbh. I might make another manip character just so I can go manip with a different DB xform. :P

ALSO, EDITTED. Thank you.

4Spriggan Abilities I Empty Re: Spriggan Abilities I 02/11/15, 01:40 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved for training~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Too Wood to be True
[b]Tier:[/b] β
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Limbs:[/b] Ipsilateral arm and leg.
[b]Description:[/b]Fiora's forearm, upper arm, thigh and shin covered at 20 m/s in plates of wood to the external portion of her extremities. The plates of wood, expand at 20 m/s until they form a 2M wide, by 3M wooden tower shield, which can block up to α-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Leaf Me Alone
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] 30 Meters
[b]Limbs:[/b] Arm
[b]Description:[/b]Fiora's arm flattens out to a 2M by 3M leaf shape at 20 m/s, which she uses to defend against gaseous attacks by blowing them back, to a total of α-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Audrey
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Limbs:[/b] Head + Mouth + Neck.
[b]Description:[/b]Fiora's neck stretches out up to 10M, as her head expands up to 2M in diameter, as her head becomes more spherical and her mouth covers her face from ear to ear. Her mouth being similar to that of a Venus Fly Trap. A headbutt dealing β-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Do it for the Vine.
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Limbs:[/b] Toes.
[b]Description:[/b]Up to two of Fiora's toes burrow into the ground. Each toe up to a decimeter in diameter, reaching up to 15M in length at 20 m/s, used to constrict and bind an enemy by wrapping around their limbs. Each vine able to immobilize with up to C-Tier strength.

[b]Name:[/b] ChloroFUL.
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Limbs:[/b] Head
[b]Description:[/b] Fiora's head gathers energy from the sun at 20 m/s, healing up to B-tier damage over three posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum