You are not connected. Please login or register

World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 01/11/15, 03:21 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Job:

Job Name:Ambitions as a Thief
Job Rank: C - Tier
Job Location: Heliophat
Job Rewards: 100 XP, 7,000 Huang
Job Overview:
There is a rare mineral known as Gold Sand, a substance known for being a crucial ingredient in making false gold for profit. Suppliers were forced to shut down years ago but rumor has it that there is a generous supply being stored in a supply cart coming into the town from another country. It's not for sale, of course, so you'll have to steal it. Take five bags of gold sand and move after you fend off the men guarding the sand. Your effort will not go unrewarded.

Enemies:

Enemy Name: Supply Guards x3
Needed damage to take down: C-Tier
Abilities: Each guard is capable of moving at 15 m/s, and wield either a sword or a spear that deals C-Tier damage.
Slash: The Supply Guard slashes at an opponent at 10 m/s, imparting D-Tier damage.
Parry: The Supply Guard parries an attack at 10 m/s, deflecting C-Tier damage.
Thrust: The Supply Guard thrusts at an opponent at 15 m/s, imparting C-Tier damage.

A familiar laughter can be heard from the backdoor of the tavern, it made the swordsman who was enjoying his drink alarmed about it. He recognized the laughter and when he looked around, he could see a familiar old man waving his hand and smiled at him before disappearing into the backdoor. Tenma raised his eyebrow, wondering what that old man had in his sleeve. The previous task was certainly not a very usual task to do as it involved a dark essence inside and perhaps this old man would try to offer his to do another dark themed job again. After gulping down all the liquid from inside his mug, the black haired man would then pay for it and stood up, heading to the backdoor because he was interested to what the man want to say.

“Greetings…” He said to the old man with a fake warm smile, but the old man replied with a laugh as he was always interested in the swordsman. The old man thought that Tenma had a lot of things hidden under the “mask” that he wore, and maybe that was why he couldn’t help but to offer him to do some other thing again. “Greetings to you too, young man. It’s been a while, isn’t it?” He would laugh again before continuing, “I have another job that I would like to offer to you, but I do have one more person that would join us… if you don’t mind to wait.” A chuckle escaped and Tenma smiled brightly again, “I don’t mind at all.”

WC: 262

──────────────────────────────────────────────

World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] XNsy1xt

2World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 01/11/15, 10:12 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier
Cyrus was sitting adjacent to the man he sat silently and coldly. He ususally didn't have much to say, especially to new people, however, this guy was different, he was interested in working with him he figured he saw him before at this tavern here and there but in his usual drunken haze he didn't really remember much of those days. Now here he was. This golden eyed black haired man that he would be working with. it was quite exiting for him. "Cyrus Argentum pleasure to make you acquaintance" the orange haired traveller introduced himself as he walked opposite the old man next to the stranger "It looks like I'll be working with you on this job I think that we'll be able to get along quite famously" Cyrus reassured as he listened to the details of the upcoming job. He sat down not as nervous as he thought he would be considering he could sense the sheer power and skill brimming from the man next to him, although Cyrus was a good fighter he had had little to no actual training in a very long time he hoped that he would be able to hold his own fighting with this man. He wasn't scared or nervous just cautious he had the feeling that if he slipped up it would mean the end to the line for him and his goal of finding his mother and sister.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5181-cyrus-argentum-s-vault

3World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 03/11/15, 10:39 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The crescent moon shone brightly up on the sky, brightening the dark night as the laughter of the old man echoed again. After the man named Cyrus came and introduced himself, the old couldn’t help but to give a happy but eerie laugh again before gazing back towards the black haired man. “This Cyrus boy will be your companion! Now then all the participants are here, I will explain further more about the job!” He would see the reaction of both warrior and noticed a dark smile that the swordsman gave towards him. He would smirk before continuing, “So! The job will require you to take five bags of gold sand as this gold sand supply cart will be coming into the town tomorrow. If you successfully take the bags with you, meet me here and I will reward you.”

‘…Stealing, eh…?’ Tenma narrowed his eyes, suspicious on what was the reason behind this mission. But he was in need on some money, so he would take it. But he was not sure with the orange haired warrior, he seemed innocent… but then again, it was not his authority to judge someone. Perhaps this innocent looking man bore something more sinister inside him? Or even hid a hidden power behind it… “Cyrus?” Tenma called, but he was not calling him because he was worried about him. It was more like he needed to do the job with another person, so he couldn’t afford to get someone who was not ready to do it even though he could see the fire flickering from the orange haired man eyes. He laughed a little before patting Cyrus’ shoulder. “Lead the way, okay? I will assist you and watch your back.”

Total WC: 549/1000

Last edited by Mikazuki Tenma on 06/11/15, 09:20 am; edited 1 time in total

4World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 04/11/15, 06:39 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier
After Mikazuki told him that he would be leading the project Cyrus knew that he would have to step up his game for this mission "I'm not much of a thief but I think I can get the job done." he narrowed his eyes and focused himself  "We move out after the sun goes down we ought not be spotted to easily plus it will give us the element of surprise." Cyrus pulled out a map of the area of where they were keeping the gold. We can go through here he pointed at a place on the south side of the supply building, "This is the least guarded area only 3 guards, I think we can do this with ease."  he looked up at the other warrior, "Ready to do this?"

5World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 06/11/15, 09:31 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
A smile tugged at his lips as he stared back at the other warrior, “Are you ready to do this?” He would ask back. Tenma was always ready, he was ready to fight, he was ready to kill and he was ready… to destroy if needed. But teaming up with this orange haired man was interesting so far and he couldn’t wait to see what kind of strength that he held. Would it be as amusing as some other warrior that he knew? He would like to find out. Well, so far the most amusing one was that Fanalis man whose way of fight was a rather… brutal, but he could see that there was not wasted movement in his move. Too bad he had not get the chance to have a ‘friendly’ spar with that redhead, but at the moment, he should just have to focus on Cyrus.

After they arrived at the pointed place at the south side of the supply building, both of them would hide behind the thick bush carefully to not get noticed. Just like what the orange haired man said, there were only three guards there at the moment. As they saw that two of the guards leaving one of their comrade alone to guard the supply building, Tenma kept an eye on them until they were far enough from the single guard. Feeling that it was time to play with his prey, the swordsman patted Cyrus on his shoulder lightly. “I’ll take care of those two and you play with those remaining guards before entering the supply to get exactly five bags of gold, sounds good?” He would pause to see his reaction, “But if you want me to do the other way, feel free to suggest it to me.” He kept smiling, waiting to hear what Cyrus had to say.

WC: 857/1000

6World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 08/11/15, 02:36 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier
Cyrus was pleased he couldn't wait to get his hands on some adversaries, hopefully they would be worth his time. As much as he was opposed to fighting for the sake of fighting, he was pretty happy to be doing another job so that he could finally get some food in him he was nearly out of money."Right, that sounds fine with me Tenma, " he said as he readied his scythe. "They're finally leaving so lets get this going now. I'll meet you inside"

Cyrus was ramped up using the desert at a cushion he walked towards the guard, jumping up using Headless Sky to take out the guard. Fortunately that move effective so much so that Cyrus was kind of sad. "Really I go through the trouble of making this cool move and the best you can do is fall unconscious." He could not dawdle he had to be a good thief and make his way into the vault to take get the gold. When he got inside it was quite the sight to behold. So much gold sand everywhere, it was beautiful and just laid out in piles for the taking. He took out one of the bags and began filling it waiting for Mikazuki to return. Perhaps he would check on the swordsman to make sure he was ok, he was getting quite bored inside the hot and stuffy vault but he couldn't continue the mission without Tenma seeing as he had the other three bags to fill. After he filled his two bags he elected to go outside and help.

635/1000

Abilities used:

Name: Headless Sky
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15
Weapon Type: Scythe
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Cyrus jumps and and lands on his opponent with the tip of his scythe slashing at 15m/s for B tier damage.

7World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 10/11/15, 08:26 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Tenma replied with a smile when Cyrus agree with his suggestion, he would give a friendly pat to the man and then start to head out to engage two guards. But he took his time a little bit; he kept observing the man after he found a good hiding spot before he saw one of the guard turned his back to talk with the other guard. The black haired man slowly reaching for his throwing knife, then he counted while trying to breathe steadily before he pulled his hand and then made a throwing movement towards the guards who was facing his front. It was enough to make the other guard startled and gave Tenma time to dash towards the remaining guard, surprising him by suddenly appeared behind him. But when Tenma attacked by performing to quick sharp slashes, the guard managed to parry the attack. Unfortunately, the attack from the one eyed man didn’t just stop like that as he sent two front kicks towards the guard, enough to make him couldn’t move.

Now that he finished his work there, he dashed towards the supply building only to encounter Cyrus. With a smile on his face, he noticed that the warrior had brought two bags in his hands. “Nicely done~” The black haired man praised before proceeding to enter the building to get three more bags filled with the gold sand. At first when he entered the area, the brightness of the gold made him stop for a while, amused by such an interesting scene. But then he sighed before scooping some gold sands into the bags until he got three bags in his grip. “Let’s go back for now, Cyrus.” Tenma said, motioning him to go back to the tavern and waited until they meet the mysterious old man while keeping the bags safe beside them. Odd enough, the old man didn’t give any question about how they stole the sands and instead was just giving compliment as if he knew how the duo done it. But Tenma decided to not care and thanked the old man after receiving his reward. Before he went for the night, the one eyed man would give a bright smile to the orange haired man, reaching his hand out to give a firm handshake for Cyrus. “It’s a pleasure to work with you, Cryus. Now then, until our path crosses again…”

WC: 1256/1000
Magoi :260/300
Ammunition : 9/10

Ability Used:

Name: Nidan Geri
Tier: C
Cost: 20 | 10
Weapon Type: Foot
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Description: The user will send 2 front kicks to the target at 15m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Tameshigiri II
Tier: C-Tier
Cost:20 | 10 sustained
Weapon Type: Katana
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user performs 2 quick sharp slashes at 15m/s each slash inflicting D-Tier damage.

[EXIT]

8World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] Empty Re: World Class Thieves? [Job/Cyrus] on 12/11/15, 10:04 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier
Cyrus ran back to outside partly to help his newfound comrade but also to hopefully get a bit more action. he was relieved and disappointed to his new friend was alright and had taken care of all the guards. So When Tenma asked him to go back he obliged to do so. Back into the storage unit they went Tenma filled up his bags as Cyrus went exploring a bit. There were two levels to the storage unit, filled to the brim with mainly gold sand but at the very top Cyrus could see some other illicit things some of them looked like magic tools at least that what he guessed from being in Magnostadt and the fact that they didn't really look like any other type of tool that he had seen ever. He tried to reach them hopping onto the sand but by the time he reached it, Tenma was finished so he sadly had to get back down and go back with him to the tavern. As he waited Tenma was relatively quiet. Not one to initiate conversations, Cyrus sat in silence until the man walked in to give them their reward. Cyrus could finally pay his rent and eat again. Tenma got up and left, with those parting words he actually wondered if he was going to see him again. He was very interested in him and half hoped that they would be able to build a friendship one day with him, perhaps teach me the ways of swordplay one day. That was a way off. “Until we meet again, it was a pleasure working with you. Perhaps I’ll see you on another job.” Cyrus stayed in the tavern for a little longer celebrating his victory with another pint of beer. He was pleased at the amount of money he had gotten especially for something that seemed so easy. He wondered if he even would have needed to have Tenma with him to have completed this job. Cyrus was glad that he was there though; he met someone that he actually was genuinely interested in and wanted to make friends with so he came out ahead on two fronts. After another pint he decided to go it was time to leave the tavern and get some rest. He had earned it.

[Exit]

1019/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum