You are not connected. Please login or register

An Uncalming presence [Lagi/Solo/B]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With some talks with the El Nagi, he noticed that there were some EL Nagi that didn't know too much about the attack. Some were going through their own responsibility or went looking for different species. However, there was one El nagi member that seemed to be missing, his name was Toby."Toby El Nagi, oh i remember him, hes a pretty funny guy. You said hes missing?" Toby's mom nodded as her parrot sniffed a pair of Toby's trousers and started to hover above the two. "Chao chao will lead you to Toby, the Schez Parrot can track almost anyone that they imprint, and i made sure that they made an imprint on my son if anything happened or we were split up. But..... Head.... i'm scared *sniff* when i heard we were attacked and i didn't know where my son was.....with the people that died here today that's apart of our clan, our one big family, i couldn't bear the thought of it happening to my son, to lose him like i lost his father!" The woman broke down crying, not everyone from the el nagi clan had feelings that were tempered with steel. These were real people with genuine emotions, their expertise, or even rumored methods didn't transpire to the kind of people they were. " "Don't you worry, i'll be sure to find Toby. He should be somewhere in the western front, that's the only place that i haven't looked yet. " After mounting el drago, Lagi and El drago followed the Schez parrot.

257/750

Ability used
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

An Uncalming presence [Lagi/Solo/B] CrChE3t

An Uncalming presence [Lagi/Solo/B] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It's been about four hours of following the parrot named Chao Chao around the western front. With each and every time that the parrot stopped, it involved a piece of clothing that Toby must have taken off in order to stay cool during his travels. However, it seemed that Toby was being chased or something. Every time a piece of clothing was removed, there have been a few steps around the area. Between the human steps, close by was some beast like tracks. "Hmm?" Lagi touched the sweaty beast tracks and tried to think about what kind of animal it could be. "Trouble?" El drago would say as he too looked down."Might be, i think Toby is being pursued by something. I dont think that its a golden ticket of the intruders of our village, perhaps he managed to anger a group of beasts that were traversing the western front, or in his attempt to escape, he disturbed the natural habitat of one of those aggressive carnivores and they are now chasing them. However. " Lagi would say as he mounted back on once Chao Chao started flying again. "One things for certain, hes running our of water, hes been at this for a while, and he doesnt have his beast with him. We need to hurry. " El drago picked up the pace with Chao Chao as they continued to look for Toby, but their hard work would soon start to pay off as they see Toby running in the distance. "We found him!"

511/750

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the distance, it could be seen that Toby was running across the sand in his underwear away from close to a dozen  Grevibles. " Grevibles, those annoying pests look pretty hungry from what i can tell. " Lagi would say with an uncomfortable tone as El Drago  Sped up and  lowered lagi low enough for him to use his angelic bow and use Hamon, Wave end. Toby was one meter away from the radius, the blast pushing him forward into the sand as Chao chao comforted him.  LAgi dismounted and noticed that four of the grevibles were alive, as well as completely angry with lagi. One of the Grevibles, rushed in and tried to attack lagi with pinball, rolling towards lagi. Wit Lagi's Elegian Gauntlet, he punched the  rolling grevible with Molten Fist:, destroying the   grevible with lava and using  Elligian Rage to spray two of the other Grevibles  in quick succession, covering them with lava to kill them. The last Grevible wanted atleast one bite out of toby, so he was heading for him. Lagi quickly took out his bow once more and fired off a basic shot at the back of the grevible's head. After they all died, Lagi sighed and walked over to Toby. " You ok?" Lagi would say as he gave toby a jug of water that the man chugged completely. "Hasp* I'm fine now, thank you. After that, Lagi would assist the man with a  cloak and helped him on the dragon. "Your mother is worried sick, lets head back.

750/750

265/350

abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum