You are not connected. Please login or register

Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II Empty Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II 25/09/15, 09:31 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

Hohotaro really managed to assimilate himself within the caravan members in just one day time with the help of the bear attack and him saving Ahmed's son. He's basically an unpaid guard right now but that's alright with Hohotaro at least he get to eat for free and he really doesn't need to stand guard.

Hohotaro spends most of his time talking to Khaleem and Keema he ran out of stories by now and he's just pulling shit out of his ass but the two children wouldn't know and at least they are being entertained by Hohotaro's tall tales of adventure.

101/1000
150/150

Last edited by Hohotaro on 25/09/15, 09:56 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II Hoho%20sigs_zpsmxyracfg
Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II 5sIPPUd

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"...and that's how I managed to kill the ice dragon that was terrorizing the Imuchakk kingdom." Hohotaro finishes his story to the wide eyed children that's clearly entranced with the story.

After the story it was Khaleem who first spoke. "Wow! I'm sad that the great demon sword broke while you were fighting the dragon I would've liked to see it."

"Brother Taro, what happened to the princess?" asked Keema as she clasped her hands staring at Hohotaro intently.

"The princess lived happily ever after with the prince of course." Smiles Hohotaro as he pats Keema's head.

"But why didn't you marry the princess, it was you who killed the dragon and not the prince." asked Keema sadly.

"Real heroes don't need reward or recognition. He does great things just because it's the right thing to do." Hohotaro smiles ashe lies through his teeth about what he really thinks.

250/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hohotaro my boy, don't go putting ideas on my little girl haha!" Ahmed laughs as he drives the wagon. "I wouldn't want my little princess to marry some guy just because he killed a giant lizard!"

Ahmed is the father of Keema and Khaleem, he is a middle aged man with receding hairline and a bushy mustache. He also have very plain clothes and a rather big beer belly.

"Don't worry old man your kids are smarter than that." Hohotaro steps out towards the driver seat of the wagon. "By the way are we there yet?"

"We still have a few days left till we reach Balbadd just relax inside and we'll be there before you know it." Ahmed answers.

370/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I can't..." Hohotaro smiles and scratches his head. "I'm actually hiding out here. I've ran out of stories to tell your kids haha..."

"Oh hohoho, I know what you mean. Those kids sometimes become rabid if they want something." Ahmed gave Hohotaro a knowing look.

"By the way old man. Where is their mother? She must be a very beautiful woman. I mean your kids are cute." Hohotaro said jokingly

Ahmed gave Hohotaro a quizzing look. "What do you mean by that hmm? Everybody said that Keema look exactly like me hohohoho. And yes their mother is a beautiful lady, she's waiting for us in Balbadd. I often leave my kids with her but remember when I said become rabid if they want something."

Hohotaro nods.

496/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

They arrived at their stop for the day, the caravan formed a circle and they started making tents for the night. After helping around the caravan Hohotaro decided to wander around the plains nearby.

Hohotaro found a slight incline on the plain and lay down staring at the sky and the vast expanse of green. Hohotaro is liking the climate of the plains he's just not really comfortable laying bareback on the grass he feels something crawling on his back from time to time.

Hohotaro decided that he'll buy a shirt the very next time he see a marketplace or a bazaar.

595/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro feels really comfortable beneath the warm sun and the cool breeze. His eyes is becoming heavy and he slowly drifts into a deep sleep.

Hohotaro started dreaming about Imuchakk and his home. He went inside and he saw his mother and father along with Kirara being a family laughing and smiling. Hohotaro thought it was a very calming scene he approached them and he was welcomed with a warm embrace. Finally they were complete Hohotaro missed this feeling of warmth and kindness of a family. He is glad that Kirara was able to feel this along with him between the loving embrace of their parents.

701/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro suddenly feels a sharp claw clutching his side he looks up and saw his father grinning with sharp teeth and his eyes slowly turning blood red. Hohotaro then gazed to his mother and she was bleeding from her eyes, nose and mouth. He looks down and see his mothers womb was carved open. Hohotaro stepped back and he see Kirara and his mother being envelop by the darkness that is coming from his father. Kirara looks so scared as she was slowly being swallowed by the darkness then she left out a loud scream.

"AAAHHHHhhhhhh!"

Hohotaro wakes up and looked around it was already sundown.

"AAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!"

Hohotaro hears the scream again, it was not from his dream he stands up and listened carefully trying to trace the source of the scream.

833/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro managed to locate the source of the scream. It was coming from the solitary tree not too far away from where he is. Hohotaro runs toward the tree as fast as he can and as he comes closer the shouting was getting louder.

"Help! Anyone help please!" the female voice screamed.

Hohotaro finally reached his destination and peeks behind the tree and he see a woman on the ground, and about 6 feet from her is a man being devoured by four hyenas. The hyenas are snapping at each other competing over the meat.

The woman looks at Hohotaro she looks traumatized and mouthed "Help me... please."

941/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Without hesitation Hohotaro jumps in front of the woman to shield her from the Hyenas. He flinched a little while looking at the hyena gnawing on the dead man's bone.

The Hyena saw Hohotaro with weapon drawn ready to fight. One of them let out what sounds like a maniacal laughter.

"Go back to the village, run away when I say. I'll try to stop them from coming after you." Hohotaro slowly steps towards the pack of Hyena.

Hohotaro readies himself and shouted "Now!" as soon as he said that Hohotaro charges towards the pack of Hyena and does a double slash towards one of the hyena but it managed to catch Hohotaro's attack with it's fang.

1058/1000
130/150

Ability:

10Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II Empty Re: Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II 25/09/15, 01:25 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro readies himself in a defensive stance as he waits for the woman to get farther. The Hyena jumps towards Hohotaro trying to bite him but he manages to redirect the attack barely missing him. Hohotaro then saw another one jumping just above the one he just parried and he also manages to deflect the second blow. Another one came but it was too fast to be parried so Hohotaro just crosses the sword over his chest and block the fangs of the Hyena.

Hohotaro see in his periphery vision that the woman is now about 30 meters away from them.

Hohotaro mutters. "You beast have gone on long enough."

Hohotaro started stomping on the ground making it shake and crack. The Hyena was being hit by the rocks and the shockwave coming from Hohotaro's attack. He stomps and stomps and stomps until there is a hole on the earth under his feet.

After the attack all 4 of the Hyena's lay motionless.

1221/1000
60/150

Abilities:

11Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II Empty Re: Hohotaro's Plain Adventure II 25/09/15, 01:55 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

By the time Hohotaro returned to the caravan the woman he saw out in the plains was already there and was crying. She points at Hohotaro and he was approached by what seems to be the father of the woman and gave Hohotaro some rewards for helping her daughter.

He then went back to Ahmed's wagon he haven't realize how hungry he was until he smelled Ahmed's cooking stew. Hohotaro grabbed a bowl of stew and sat down by the wagon.

Hohotaro was approached by Keema and Khaleel. "We've been waiting for you! Please tell us more of your stories. Where have you been?"

"Well..." Hohotaro smirked and said. "You can say that I was just out saving a damsel in distress."

1343/1000
60/150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum