You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Faces [Unity corps Training] (5)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With much research being done about the enemy, Lagi really could of used the peace and quiet for the time being. IT was the only reason why he kept to himself in the village for a period of time, basically using his orb of communication to contact the council members through telepathy for hidden meetings debriefings, and agendas. There was a reason why Lagi was careful, his return creates a timeline for those after Kalce's life to be a lot more high alert and active. However, Kalce himself was a bit concerned about whenever he should give the information to Lagi or not. Who cold he really trust nowadays, he was either a prisoner of one person, or a slave to run errands for another. However, Lagi was home for a while and continued to give in the details towards Hidan, Kohai, his father, octavius, the st of the council members, and bahir, each message was similar and brief.

It's me, King Lagi. Truth be told, i've been home for quite some time, but i contain an individual of high interest who needs to be safely guarded by me until i can make some arrangements with the unity corp. The dark hand hand's involvement is still up in the air, i have to find out more information about the person that i have in my care. Kalce Actavrin, he was definitely up there when it came to the mentions of Shylock and other business prospects. His connection with the hand is apparent and corrupting, but i'll be sure to give you more information soon. If you want to meet with me, it's best to get a hand of Kohai. "
The only person who knew of Lagi's location was Kohai and Bahir, but it wasn't announced that Bahir knew.

After finishing his apparent communication call to each of the people he had to contact, Lagi would lay back and sigh a bit. " Kalce would stare at the king, eating the delicateness that was provided to him. "That was pretty breif , you could revolutionize the way communication works if you mass produce those things. " Lagi smirked a bit. "Well you do have the mind of a marketer, this is definitely a useful tool. However, i need you to tell me more about whats going on. If this is based off of trust, and you want my help, dont hold back. Tell me everything, especially the reason as to why the dark hand would want you killed. Even if you didn't tell me or anyone else and got away would you rather die with a secret that involves the hundreds of lives engrossed in this circle?" Kalce drank some wine and looked out of the window. " .........." There was a bit of silence that they shared, about an hour of so of Kalce's whispering qualms to himself, hardening his conviction." If you save my family, i'll tell you everything.......as to why my role is so crucial, and what i think that the dark hand is trying to do.

345/350

505/1000

Ability used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This was it, Kalce was about to lay on some knowledge that would be useful to Lagi. Remember the sandal about the buildings i would rent out, which ended up collapsing because of the dark hand? The very first time, i was present with one of those  collapses as a victim.  It was a party of mine that i was hosting at my house at balbadd for my daughter and her eighteenth birthday.  It happened so fast,  we were overcome with shadows in broad daylight.  When i came too, my house demolished, my family missing,  and a few of my dead acquaintances. It's all in good sport in the entrepreneur business, but i never wished their end. Rivalries at best, but void of all malice. " Kalce would take a sip of some wine and close his eyes. "I passed out once more due to the pain and shock of what just happened, awakening in a clinic  a day later with the apparent nightmare of screaming out the names of my daughter and wife, it was told that they were brought to safety by a friend, but his face startled me. The last time i saw him, he was dead, or i thought he was. He was buried under debris blood everywhere, even missing an arm. I know for a fact that he passed, and yet, here he was. " The story started to get a bit confusing. " Well, i know of a man who can bring the dead back to life, and i also faced zombies before, but they are more on the rotting side."Kalce shook his head. "No, he.... had the faintest scent  of.......something.... it just made me uncomfortable. I smelled it once at the plains four years ago,  a herb of some sort. Everyone who seemed to smell like that were considered as the "survivors" but i was unsure of myself. Why did i feel like i didn't know who those people were?

Afterwards, a search for my daughter and wife to no avail,  they didn't leave the country, but i couldn't find them. Thats when the things with the dark hand started, my family was set aside for security and protection. perhaps its  my uncertainty that tipped them off, maybe they didn't need a proxy. Perhaps, i'm just the fall guy they need to keep away from the true ones in darkness. "
This was the case, a strange scent from a herb that Kalce smelled five years ago in the plains,  and the uncertainty of a man towards friends he known for years.

Kalce soon passed out from the wine and lagi used his sphere of influence to contact the nagi orai, Octavius, the council bahir, and the higher ups of the unity corps, passing the information on and informing that lagi was going to investigate a herb connected to the dark hand. The location was at the plains, so he would be gone for a while longer, but he did secure Kalce under unity corp protection while being a temporary resident of the El Nagi village. "Why should a scent be so....peculiar...... i have to find out what it is first....."
Lagi would be home to quickly handle some business, but he had to get ready to solve this investigation

340/350

Ability used
Spoiler:

1000/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum