Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Job Details:

Job Name: Dealing With Trashes, Pt III
Job Rank:B-Tier
Job Location:Heliohapt
Job Rewards:200 XP, 15.000 Huang
Job Overview:After you caught the bandits, you will discover the bandit is a group that want to overthrow the current Pharaoh and break the system in the city by making it into slavery country. Quickly head out to their hideout and crush those bandits. After you done, you will find out that the camp is not their hideout, interrogate them for more details and find their true hideout!

Enemy Name:Bandit Guards (4x)
Needed damage to take down:B-tier
Abilities:Blades deal B-Tier damage
Parry: The Bandit deflects an attack that deals up to C-Tier damage at 10 m/s.
Thrust: Thrusting his sword forward at 20 m/s, the Bandit deals B-Tier damage.
Slash: The Bandit slashes at his opponent at 20 m/s for B-Tier damage

As soon as he arrived at the village with the hostage that he brought, he would wandered around to find his companion before figuring out that the redhead might be calming himself down with the help of alcohol. He dragged his hostage while walking, didn’t give any care even when the man let out a muffled scream with this kind of horrified look from his face, his eyes widened and his pupils became smaller as fear taken over his mind. It was natural to be that afraid though, as he witnessed how the man slaughtered his companion without any mercy and now he would just wait and hope that his dead wouldn’t be painful or praying for any opportunity he could have to escape and asking for back up to counter the swordsman.

"Good evening!" A cheerful voice from tavern greeted him before the owner of the tavern shut himself up after seeing a young black haired man who was drenched in blood entering the place while bringing someone that seemed like a hostage. Tenma would stayed still and looked around until he spotted Hiro enjoying his booze and directly approached him, "...." only silent came from him after be standing close besides the Fanalis male. But then he forced his hostage to be dragged along, making him kneel in front the redhead. The atmosphere in the tavern changed and made all the people there tensed up, looking at the bandit with disgust. “So… what’s your name, buddy…?” Tenma would ask with a smile and reached for his Katana, unsheathed it slowly while keeping his eyes locked with the bandit’s. The poor man couldn’t say anything, his lips wouldn’t part and his tongue felt very heavy to be lifted up. It was like he was being stunned by his own fear, but soon either the swordsman or the Fanalis would make him spit out everything. The one eyed man needed Hiro’s cooperation to interrogate the bandit as he believed both of them doing the interrogation would be much faster to gather all the information they needed.

The black haired man stared coldly at the bandit, slowly reaching his hand to pat the bandit’s back, “Don’t worry, if you are cooperative with us, we won’t hurt you… now tell me your group’s intention…” He observed the man who still didn’t want to talk and sighed, he then lifted his Katana and pointing the tip to the man’s left cheek. The man grunted in pain and fears but still holding himself to speak, that made the swordsman became impatient and drilled the tip to become slightly deeper on the bandit’s cheek. With a slow motion but heavy pressure he applied in his Katana, Tenma made long, deep cut at the bandit's  cheek, continuing the cut to the back and letting the thick red colored liquid to came out. The screams of the captured bandit echoed beautifully in his ears, giving him the urge to do more, but he paused, "...speak... or I'll make sure it will be more painful from now on..." The man cried in pain, biting his lips as hard as he could until he could taste his own blood. He was too scared, to think that he, who was once a farm boy would be killed like this, leaving his poor family behind...in pain. At that time, he would being drown in his own thoughts, the urge to meet his family took away his mind and loyalty. He was not sure if he would make it alive or not, but he was afraid of the pain since the cut was already painful enough for him. As the he began to shed more tears, he parted his lips, “B-boss wants to overthrow Pharaoh and make this country as the center of slavery, h-he said to start taking all the woman in this village and sell them as a slave!” a grin appeared on the swordsman face, to think that such member of bandits would be low enough to sell his own group, but then again, they were a lowly life being. “Continue…” Tenma chuckled, pulled his Katana and waited again. “T-that’s all…”

Tenma lost the mood as some thought occupied his mind and made it difficult to concentrate. He would then took a step back and let the redhead to continue interrogating the rest, wondering how the Fanalis would try to get information, “Your turn…” The swordsman wished that the Fanalis would ask about their hideout as he believed that the last spot where they rescued the woman was not their hideout. ‘…I might need to give a visit to that woman though… just to make sure…’

The crescent moon was shining brightly at the sky, but it was not in the usual color, it was having this bloody red color tonight. The wind blew strongly, caressing the swordsman’s hair and cheek as he walked around the house. He got all the information he needed to check on the woman they rescued before from some villagers, well, not them, but Hiro. Luckily for Tenma, he could ask for some things to gather some information without revealing his true intention and always ended up getting it from some villagers. ‘…so it’s here…’

Just when he wanted to check the house, he could hear footsteps  from behind and he turned his back to see the woman from before. He noticed the bandage all over her body but the beauty of her figure was still there, he would send her a warm smile that was really from his heart before saying, “Good evening, milady… How is your condition…?” The woman tilted her head, looking confused on who Tenma was but then she would lifted her pointy finger as if she got an idea and said, “Oh! I remember you, thank you for saving me today.” She bowed politely, “I am okay, I’ve been resting for several hours and guessing that I needed some walk to get fresh air… are you here to look for me?” With a nod from Tenma, the woman smiled and sat on the nearby bench, inviting the man to sit beside her. “So why did you look for me? Is it only to know my condition?”

Tenma would answer by still having this smile on his face, he was nervous, something that he almost never felt. “Yes it is. And I also want to know about your name, milady. Were you born in here?” The longer he stared at the woman, he became more confused, his mind battling on some thoughts about whether the woman was his little sister or not. She looked slightly matured, those black wavy hair and golden colored eyes made Tenma wanting to just directly ask if she was his little sister or not, but he held himself. The woman would chuckle and answered, “That is the worst picking line I have ever heard, Sir. But well, my name is Parvati and yes, I was born in here. Why do you ask?”

It was different, but he was still unsure. “You look like the person that I am looking for, milady. So I just want to make sure. What is your age if you don’t mind me asking? Well… I know it is not polite… but…” Parvati would chuckle again, feeling the honesty from the swordsman and answered it, “Do I really look like someone you are looking for? But maybe I am not the one you are looking for though, I live here ever since I was born in this village and I didn’t remember that I have met you before, Sir. Also, I don’t mind, I am turning 22 now.  I guess you are around the same age?”

Upon hearing it, Tenma looked down, couldn’t bring himself to think of anything as the woman continue to giving proof that she really lived here and never been a slave too since she never got out from the village. He would lifted his head and chuckled, “I am 23 years old, milady. And forgive me to ask you so many things like this, as I also making you stayed for a long time in such a cold air. Well then… farewell… Miss Parvati.”

He went back to the inn he was staying, feeling a little frustrated but he was sure that his sister might be prisoned in the hideout. So he decided to call it a day and giving himself a good rest before continuing their mission tomorrow. ‘…I wish you will be there…’

WC: 1419/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Dealing With Trashes III [Job | Hiro] XNsy1xt

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier
Hiro listened to the sound of the running river as he closed his eyes and washed his rough, rugged hands in the cold water. The way he acted was rash, quick, and there was no thrill in that fight with the bandits...yet. The pain he gave their leader was, for a lack of a better word, invigorating. It was a grave feeling to have, not knowing who one might be. It was a worst feeling to find out who one was especially from what happened from the night before. Hiro walked quietly to the tent where they held the last bandit prisoner. Tenma did nothing to the man but was still able to get information on their plans. Oh how easy it was for such scum to drop one another at the drop. Tenma was too kind, making promises that he couldn't keep. "Speak only for yourself." The elder said to him as Tenma left the tent to do who know what outside. The warrior squat down to look deep within the eyes of the lone bandit.

With the quick grind of his sharp teeth he looked deeper into the man's eye. "Now..." Hiro said grabbing the man's hair and gripping it tightly to where it felt like he scalping the man. The bandits screams muffled by the man's large hands. The bandit pleaded and for Hiro to stop, showing his weakness already. "You told, one eye there the over all plans. Not bad for a sell out grunt." He started off a letting go of the man's hair then followed by a punch the to man's gut only hard enough to leave him winded. After all, the fun was just getting started. "Since you know your big boss is going for the pharaoh and t he slave trade you must know more." Hiro said calmly to the man. The bandit breathed heavily trying to regain his breath as remained strung up and his arms feeling numb.

"I don't know anything else I swear!" The bandit pleaded to Hiro. In response Hiro let out another sigh and jammed his heel into he man's pinky toe and cranked as if rubbing out a bug. The bandit screamed again and again his screams muffled but Hiro's large hand. "We are way pass the point of lying." Hiro said calmly to him. "And it is obvious I am not as kind as my one eyed friend, now am I?" Hiro asked the bandit and the bandit gave a weak nod. "Glad you understand." Hiro said cranking out the next toe up on the bandit and keeping the bandit's screamed muffled. Hiro then proceed to crush the remained eight toes the man had making the bandit faint from the pain only to awaken from the sheering heat from the flame of a candle of his pinky finger.

"Now that we got that out of the way. Tell me where your hideout is." Hiro said to the bandit. The bandit looked up to Hiro and breathe heavily from the pain, he felt as if his nerves burst into fire. "I swear to you Fanalis....I don't know where it is!" The bandit said with the utmost sincerity. Hiro sighed lightly once more, before burning the palms of the man's hands. "I SWEAR! PLEASE STOP! I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW!" The bandit screamed out with agony with a flood of tears running down his face. Hiro lowered the candles flame and placed it in on the table next to them. Hiro pulled a chair in front of the man and sat down.  

"It sounds like you mat be telling the truth but I still don't  believe you. Since you know, you did who knows what to the village women and probably killed a number of the people." Hiro said letting out a sigh. "It won't bring them back but it is what you deserve..." As he said that to the bandit and closed his eyes and thought to himself. 'As I most likely deserve as well.' When he remembered how he acted earlier. Hiro took in a deep breathe and he clenched his hand and rubbed his face, ignoring the bandits pleads to be set free and whimpering. "Fine....If you don't know where the hideout is, tell me where someone would know is. Do this and I will free you from this pain." Hiro said calmly his hand pressed lightly onto his eyes. "Do you promise me, warrior?" The bandit asked. "Yes." Hiro responded.  

"Ok....Ok....I give I can't take anymore. There will be a group of us going to kidnap a few more villagers. Y'know to show them their place. One of the men, the leader of the band is one of the boss' main man. He has tattoo of the Ankh on his neck. They will be on the north east side. it'll won't be hard to miss him. There is all I know...Please....Please let me go." The bandit said pleading to Hiro at the end. Hiro rubbed his face lightly once more and let out a breath before looking up to the bandit once more. "As you wish." The warrior said to the man. He stood up and untied the man slowly.  

Hiro leaned the exhausted bandit forward on the edge of bed before smashing his face against the ground. Blood trickled from his broken nose but he didn't have the energy to pick himself up. He was thin and useless at this point, he was neither a bandit anymore. He was barely a man as his condition continued to grew worse over time and his life was dire danger. He was going to die, there wasn't anything anyone could do to change that now. "You are free." Hiro said quietly. The bandit didn't bother screaming for help, he knew no one would come. The bandit closed his eyes hearing one more snap and let out a last breath of life as Hiro stomped on the back of his neck ending the reminder of his life. "May you start a new life free from your mistakes." This was a mercy, Hiro didn't know whether or not how big of group the bandits were but if they knew what this rogue bandit did giving up information that he did. They would have done worst, much worst than Hiro would. The pain the bandit had to endure was recompense for what he did to the women and the villagers he may have killed.  

Hiro walked out slowly from the tent the man's body in his arms, walked out of the village quietly and dropped threw it into the river. Hiro lower himself and cleaned his hands using the rivers cold water and then splashed his face after doing so he cleaned the blood from his gear and walked back to the village looking for Tenma. It wasn't long until, he young his young one eyed ally. He placed a hand on his shoulder to catch his attention and gave him a nod telling it was time to go. "Time to clean up some trash." Hiro said to the one eyed swordsmen before turned and walking to the northeast side of the village.

[1207/1500]

Dealing With Trashes III [Job | Hiro] Hiro%20Banner_zpsy2rbxrz2

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The man breathed steadily, clenching his fist and tried to control himself on his bed. He was not feeling well that time, not physically, but mentally. He felt like something would begin to eat his mind again, turning him into someone else that was not him. He would chuckle right after he thought that, mocking himself because even right now, he was not even living as himself. He gave up, thinking to rest while suffering that kind of instability would just stressed him off and he decided to just go out and watched the night sky. It was not long until he found a river nearby, but quickly stopped himself as he noticed someone was there, bringing something and throwing it to the river. It was strange because the sound of that thing being thrown into the river was odd and he quickly left, not wanting to disturb anyone’s business at that time. He went to the tent where he brought the bandit and raised his eyebrow as he found nothing but just stain of blood remained. He noticed some other blood stain at the other spot and would just close his eyes before opening it again and exiting the tent to find his companion, ‘So he can be like that… interesting…’

Just like an unnoticeable shadow, someone managed to touch Tenma’s shoulder without him even noticing it coming, but he knew it was the Fanalis male and restrained himself from reaching for his Katana to attack immediately. Hiro would say something to Tenma before walked away and making the swordsman to hum in agreement and followed him. But out of his curiosity and just wanted to make sure even though all he would receive as the answer maybe was just a silence, Tenma said, “You reek of blood…” He could tell the smell of fresh blood from Hiro’s hands and body, he knew it was very new and maybe it was that bandit’s blood. Well he knew it would happen, but never thought that the Fanalis would give him such mercy. If it was him, he would let the bandit go back, letting him to receive his own disloyalty punishment without even bother to dirty his hand.

Thus, they went to the northeast side of the village with one thing in mind while the crescent moon shining brightly up there. It was to crush the bandits. But it didn’t make Tenma having this tingly feeling, nor a excitement to fight that he always had. He didn’t bother to wonder why he became like this, he knew the cause. It was just this desire to ease his frustration, a desire to kill and he felt it became bigger with every step he took; it was almost uncontrollable for him. He gulped down and tried to breathe, noting to himself about his own fear if he let those desire loose, ‘Control yourself… She will be there… Just hope that she will be there…’

After they walked around the northeast village, they would be going deeper in the area with every step they took. But if they wanted to continue their steps, they could feel someone’s presence and it was near. The swordsman moved his right hand to touch the handle of his Katana while his other hand was holding the sheathe and using his thumb to lift the Katana a little bit. He said nothing and waited, observing the area first until he could figure out the right timing to attack or to defend himself if there would be any surprise attack. The one eyed man looked around carefully and noticed a man who wore a similar attire as the bandit that they encountered was walking in front of them, around 15 meters from them. He would carefully walk to trail the man after nodding to Hiro, giving him a signal to trail that bandit. Fortunately the bandit has not noticed and kept walking until he reached a wooden, medium-sized house. At that time, Tenma’s blood was boiling right now, suddenly remembered about how that woman who looked similar to his little sister having this bruise and wounds all over her body. It raged him because he could see his little sister image in that woman and starting to imagine how they hurt her, making her feel the pain. He gritted his teeth and felt his left eye gradually became hotter the more he imagined it, then suddenly he heard it in his head like giving him a command, ‘Kill.’. As quick as the command invaded his mind, he dashed towards the bandit (A) who was just around 1 meter in front of the wooden house and delivered four diagonal slashes. Two slashes were hit right on his back but the other two was quickly deflected by the bandit who was unexpectedly having good reflex.

Tenma swung his Myou again, sending a dagger of sharp glare and four surprise cuts at the same time before watching the body fell to the ground. The door was suddenly opened after that, revealing a bandit (B) who came out and quickly thrusting his sword forward to Tenma who quickly parried it and used the chance to sent two front kicks towards the bandit (B) and followed bydelivering four quick sharp slashes after maneuvering his Katana. But instead of continuing the ambush, Tenma fell down to his knees, feeling the enormous pain in his left eye and he would grunt in pain while pressing his eye with his palm. ‘Dammit… not… now…! Khh!’ He grunted again and accidentally pulled his eye patch only to reveal his crimson eyes which he always hid. He was clearly vulnerable right now before he could remove the pain and could only hope that Hiro would take care of the rest.

WC: 1500+/1500
Magoi / Stamina :120 / 250

Abilities:

Name: Parry
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20 | 10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Katana
Class: Defensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user is able to redirect up to B-tier attacks with their katana at 15 m/s.

Name: Nidan Geri
Tier: C
Cost: 20 | 10
Weapon Type: Foot
Class: Offensive
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Description: The user will send 2 front kicks to the target at 15m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Joho Giri
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The user will send 4 diagonal slashes at 20m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Sneaky Cut
Description: The user will deliver 4 surprise cuts to the target in 20m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Tameshigiri III
Weapon Type:
Description: The user performs 4 quick sharp slashes at 20m/s, each slash inflicting D-Tier damage.

Dealing With Trashes III [Job | Hiro] XNsy1xt

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier
The fully armored warrior stepped forward, his boots thudded on the dirt heavily, kicking it up a little. The captain of the bandits almost under prepared his poor men. He didn't want to be anymore humiliated from their raid from the night before on his camp. The duo had utterly demolished him and his men yesterday. He decided to give his best men a shot at shutting them back down by taking the fight to them at the village with the last of his men that were heavily armed. It was fine after all, the duo had the information they needed fight back. Unknowing to the the bandits, Hiro and Tenma had an ambush set for them.

The eyes of the bandits were wildly bewildered as Tenma made his charge, slicing and dicing the men in a monsterous frenzy. Tenma sliced and cut down two of the men with a greatest of ease. It was as if the warrior didn't even need Hiro at all, at least until the young man fell onto a knee, a hand clenching his eye patch, pained from something. The monster that was the swordsman stopped suddenly in it's tracks. For what ever reason he did not know. But now it was his turn. He spotted the man with the tattoo and his ally and charged at them making them focus only on him and not Tenma. Hiro's eyes widened and darkened ready for the fight to come.

Hiro clasped his spear from her back and bashed his thick shield that enough to crush a mans head with the flat of the edge alone. He readied herself, spinning her spear with one hand behind her and holding the shield defensively in front. The two men began to sweat a little... Who could fight with a fanalis his size was their first thought as he charge at them with his large shield. He struck his spear in to the leg of the tattooed man and twisted then spun around hitting the other with his shield. Then with his free hand grabbed the no named bandit by the neck and held him up then repeatedly punched the man in the face until the band it was unrecognizable.

Then his attention went back the the man with the tattoo. Hiro twisted the spear once more and let the man's scream echo through the forest. Hiro let out a sigh and asked for the location of the their hideout and the captain quickly told him selling out his "brothers". The bandit begged for his life and even offered to fight for the duo. Again Hiro let out another sigh before saying, "You bandits are all the same, disgusting parasites quick to latch to a new hosts when convenient."   The warrior rolled his eyes as he grabbed the man's neck and quickly snapped it after getting the information that he need. Hiro looked over the suffering Tenma, knowing there was nothing he could do, walked away and let him take care of himself.

[1500+/1500]

Dealing With Trashes III [Job | Hiro] Hiro%20Banner_zpsy2rbxrz2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum