1Siririn's Proffesion Empty Siririn's Proffesion 30/08/15, 12:34 am

Siririn Tenebre

Siririn Tenebre
D-Tier
D-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization: Strength
Profession Title: Knight
Description: Having a very strong sense of Determination,Morality, Honor and the Protection of those that need it he makes a very honorable warrior. His word is often truth when he speaks on matters that are important and those around can tell that he means what he says. When it comes to protection his determination pushes him to risk his life for those that he holds dear, allowing very little to stand in his way.
Profession Perks:

• Perk 1: True Intentions: When Siririn speaks he speaks with sincerity and honesty. His words bringing emotion to those whom he speaks to rather it be inspiring , swaying them, or a simple calming effect on terrified innocents.
  • Perk 2: Increased Reaction : Being trained in fighting his regular reflexes are better and his mind is sharper,being able to process situations and react faster than normal. Allowing him to observe techniques and patterns in many situations from fighting to social ticks of people.
  • Perk 3: Fitness: Due to his training his body is in top physical condition allowing for feats of strength and power for a long duration of time.
    [/i][/i]

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Innovator
Description: As an Innovator he uses his brain in many different situations whether it be in the mechanical world with machines and palaces, or nature with animals and other living beings. When put in situations that require his knowledge he utilizes it hating being in a place where he can’t figure it out or the feeling of being lost he developed as a child.
Profession Perks:

• Perk 1: Animal Study : As he is fascinated with animals and nature giving him a vast knowledge on the subject. Allowing him to interact with nature and animals in a way that benefits him most and hurts it the least. (knowing where food grows,  knowing how animals interact in social situations)
  • Perk 2 Mechanical Prowess : As he knew that he would come across situations where he would have to deal with machines at some point and broadened his research to mechanics and architecture. His studies give him the knowledge to figure how things work and are designed rather quickly. Also giving him the ability to build small contraptions with the right materials.

2Siririn's Proffesion Empty Re: Siririn's Proffesion 30/08/15, 04:56 pm

Siririn Tenebre

Siririn Tenebre
D-Tier
D-Tier

~Bump~

3Siririn's Proffesion Empty Re: Siririn's Proffesion 30/08/15, 06:07 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

profession approved, add to vault~

Just a small reminder than any perks are not going to be an advantage in combat (example, Increased Reaction will not improve your reaction time when fighting opponents not controlled by yourself)

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b] Strength
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Knight
[b]Description:[/b] Having a very strong sense of Determination,Morality, Honor and the Protection of those that need it he makes a very honorable warrior. His word is often truth when he speaks on matters that are important and those around can tell that he means what he says. When it comes to protection his determination pushes him to risk his life for those that he holds dear, allowing very little to stand in his way.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]Perk 1: [i]True Intentions: [/i] When Siririn speaks he speaks with sincerity and honesty. His words bringing emotion to those whom he speaks to rather it be inspiring , swaying them, or a simple calming effect on terrified innocents.
[*]Perk 2:[i] Increased Reaction :[/i] Being trained in fighting his regular reflexes are better and his mind is sharper,being able to process situations and react faster than normal. Allowing him to observe techniques and patterns in many situations from fighting to social ticks of people.
[*]Perk 3: [i] Fitness:[/i] Due to his training his body is in top physical condition allowing for feats of strength and power for a long duration of time.

[/list]
[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Innovator
[b]Description:[/b] As an Innovator he uses his brain in many different situations whether it be in the mechanical world with machines and palaces, or nature with animals and other living beings. When put in situations that require his knowledge he utilizes it hating being in a place where he can’t figure it out or the feeling of being lost he developed as a child.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]Perk 1: [i] Animal Study :[/i] As he is fascinated with animals and nature giving him a vast knowledge on the subject. Allowing him to interact with nature and animals in a way that benefits him most and hurts it the least. (knowing where food grows,  knowing how animals interact in social situations)
[*]Perk 2 [i] Mechanical Prowess :[/i] As he knew that he would come across situations where he would have to deal with machines at some point and broadened his research to mechanics and architecture. His studies give him the knowledge to figure how things work and are designed rather quickly. Also giving him the ability to build small contraptions with the right materials.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum