You are not connected. Please login or register

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix opened his eyes as he stepped out of the portal and found himself in a fiery chamber. He stood between two large gates, fashioned out of onyx, and took a moment to appreciate the intricate designs carved into them. As his gaze swept over the room, he let out a low whistle at the majestic architecture. A throne room befitting a mighty ruler, and this particular ruler sat behind a table at the other end of the chamber. When he noticed the adventurers arrival, the Djinn peered up from the orb he had been staring at and stood up.

Azix slowly walked forward as the Djinn approached them and started to introduce himself when the Lavatoms suddenly appeared. The magician was reminded of the fairies as the Lavatoms began babbling in an incomprehensible language. Not wanting to interrupt, Azix waited for the rock creatures to finish speaking. He expected the Djinn to introduce himself, or congratulate the pair for making it this far. However, the Djinn commented on Ayero and Azix's competition. Arching a brow, Azix turned around and realized that Lagi and Merrze were absent.

Turning back to face the Djinn, Azix nodded. "It would appear they are. Since we beat them here, does that mean we have proven ourselves worthy of your power?" The magician didn't truly believe that the Guardian had been the final trial, but it didn't hurt to try. Plus, when he and Garret had arrived after Tai and Zadi in Bifrons, they had been to late to obtain the Djinn. Perhaps, when there were multiple people competing for the power of a King, the first one to arrive obtained it.

[280/380]

Cooldowns:
Sakeru: 1
Swiggity Swooty: 3
Crazy Horse: 5

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"Trust me I know what I'm doing, I have a certain set of beliefs and I will not betray them or I will be betraying myself as a person so please just trust me. If they attack us again I will fight back but unless we have to fight you will not attack them."

Merrze was set in what she thought, she was going to go through with what she thought. Hopefully in the next room things could be settled soon. She didn't want there to be any fighting but what if they had to fight, what if they were forced too? She wanted to avoid fighting her friend to death if possible but so far things had been pretty unpredictable. She walked forward with a stern face, she was determined to get this Djinn. She was mentally prepared for whatever would happen next in this dungeon, most likely she would be fighting something dangerous soon. Merrze then walked through the portal waiting to see the other side.

Magoi:105/250
Ammunition: 5/15
Earthen Force- free to use
Fluffy- B-tier

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 BB2kzwq
Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero’s lips tilted into a frown at Azix’s reply. Though she trusted her companion, she was startled by Lagi’s words. Nevertheless, she opted to push that aside for the moment and continue onwards. They could discuss this later, outside of the dungeon.

After being transported into the final room, Ayero took in their surroundings with a cautious eye. She partially expected this chamber to have stifling heat similar to the last one, but it was surprisingly bearable. What surprised her the most was the blue-skinned figure sitting upon a massive throne. That must be Eligos. Ayero’s breath hitched in her throat for a few moments as she observed the man. So…this is what a Djinn looks like.

Her fixation with Eligos was broken as Azix spoke, asking if the dungeon’s power would be granted to them as they had arrived first. Ayero wondered if this would be the case, but from what little she knew about dungeons, it would make sense that each one had different requirements according to the Djinn that ran it. At somewhat of a loss for what to say, the Fanalis woman offered a short bow to Eligos, before rising and fixing her eyes onto the Djinn of Lava.

[215/290]
[Tomato Ammo: 4/10]
[Kabu Ammo: 14/20]
[Vittoria Damage: 100/600]
[Gyatso Damage: 80/400]

CD:
-Blind (2)
-Cross Slash (11)
-Fierce Jab (2)

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Eligos gave a small smile of appreciation at Ayero’s bow and returned it before turning to Azix with an arched brow.

“Did anything about this dungeon strike you as a race, King Candidate? I see you carry Cimeies, one of my old… friends. I doubt he chose you just because you happened to move the quickest, he is far pickier than that. No, speed is not what will decide this, unless your competition is simply so inept that they stay and bicker for much longer.”

As the words left his mouth, the portal deposited Merrze, Lagi, and their conglomeration of beasts into the Chamber.

“Speak of the lagging team…”

Eligos would wait for the other team to approach before speaking again, his tone carrying an edge of flint and fire, much like the dungeon he had created to test his candidates. His tone was not one that welcomed interruptions of any type and if any attempted to speak while he did, they would feel the wrath of his gaze burn into their flesh.

“This dungeon has been my abode for a very long time. The tests in this dungeon were simple and straight-forward. Do you have the strength to claim me? The strength to defeat your foes, the strength to lead, the strength to do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. I will not have my will bound to a weak King, I would rather bring this dungeon down on everyone’s heads and sacrifice myself in the process.”

His eyes danced across the four people and variety of beasts in the room before turning his eyes back to Azix.

“You already carry the power of a Djinn, and from what I recall, Cimeies is not fond of sharing, so I will assume you are not here to try and claim me. If that is true, please step back.”

He turned his eyes to Lagi, his gaze casting back a bit to gaze at El Drago.

“A dragon, impressive. Though he is but a shadow of the dragons of my world, I commend you on enslaving such a powerful creature. However, your actions thus far in the dungeon tell me you are not a strong man. You prefer to run, rather than fight. If you are not here to try and claim my power, step back.”

His gaze would then fall to Ayero and Merrze, bouncing between the two as he seemed to contemplate his options. His voice raised slightly so that all could hear him.

“Any that wish to try and claim my power, step forward and seek your final test.”

[PROXY NOTE: Any distances not established by the player will be assumed by Proxy. Please post within 48 hours.

Please make sure to include all damage taken and ammunition used, along with a magoi/stamina count.]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The fanalis gave a stern look, she was amazed at the room, it was absolutely beautiful in her opinion. As she looked around she noticed what must have been the djinn. She could feel his power radiating she walked closer towards him and Ayero. She wanted apologize but she wasn't sure if she should speak and she was right because he began to speak as they approached him. She wondered what she had missed but she would acknowledge the Djinn, she slightly bowed as a form of apology for being late. As he was speaking she would focus on what he was saying, after all whatever he said was most likely important. When he talked about being strong. She was trying her best to be strong, this was her chance to prove her strength as a leader so she could overcome her goals.

After he finished speaking she walked forward to show that she was here to win, she had finally made it this far, it was the end all she had to do was complete the final task and it was all done. She had to claim him, she was strong without other power but there were some things she couldn't do on her own after all everyone had their limits, this was a way for her to prove her strength to herself and prove her strength to others. She gave a stern look of readiness and slight confidence as she waited for what would be aid next.

Magoi:105/250
Fluffy- B-tier

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero listened intently as the Djinn spoke upon the arrival of Merrze and Lagi. She could feel the heat and weight in his words and remained silent, but kept her gaze fixated on the blue giant the entire time. From what Azix had told her, this was the point where the Djinn was supposed to choose a competitor. When he spoke to Azix once more, Ayero allowed herself a glance at the other pair, noting how they seemed relatively unscathed.

This is it. Both pairs had come this far, and Ayero knew that at this point it could be anyone’s dungeon. She was glad that Azix had agreed to be her partner, her friend had been an indispensable resource throughout the dungeon.

Ayero’s back straightened instinctively when she felt Eligos’ eyes on her, her face hardeneing. She knew that both she and Merrze were being judged, and her heart beat rapidly in her chest as Eligos seemed to be contemplating something. At his cue, Ayero took a step forward, maintaining her militaristically rigid posture. Though she said nothing, the severe look of determination in her eyes would convey her feelings. She did not come here to fail.

[215/290]

CD:
-Blind (1)
-Cross Slash (10)
-Fierce Jab (1)

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
From Eligos' reply, Azix obtained two pieces of information. First, there was still another trial ahead of them. Second, Eligos did not have a sense of humor. If there was ever a Djinn for one of the hot-blooded race, Eligos' personality fit. Thankfully for Ayero, the magician decided to keep his mouth and not make any further smart-ass comments. If her choice in a partner was judged, then Azix didn't want to make Ayero look bad by association.

Azix listened as the Djinn continued to speak after Merrze and Lagi finally transported into the room. Eligos was searching for a strong candidate, which Azix believed to be a characteristic of Ayero. He had faith in her abilities, having witnessed her prowess in battle and heard the tales of her leadership during the rebellion. It was up to her to prove it to Eligos. When he was asked, the magician stepped back to watch the final test where Ayero would either rise to the occasion or fail.

[280/380]

Cooldowns:
Swiggity Swooty: 2
Crazy Horse: 4

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"Enslaved? " Lagi would raise his eyebrow when he spoke up. "This dragon is my friend, my partner, someone who fights with me regardless of my flaws whatsoever. Were not bound to a code by master and servant, he can leave whenever he wants, but he chooses not to. And as for the dungeon. " Lagi would then shrug casually." If you wanted to see brute force and strength whatsoever, you should probably get a raincheck on my history. I'm strong, your candidates, and even "skippy" over here with his trigger happy green clouds can vouch for that. I'm not here to waste time with the question that stands as are we strong enough for you, are you strong enough for us? "Lagi smirked as he stepped back. "You sit here smoking your lava pipe and you question my methods of winning? Well don't question hers...." Lagi would say as he pointed at merrze.

"She has a country to raise, and people she liberated on her own after falling victim to slavery......again.. That took the strength of a one woman army, the strength of risking such a responsibility, and to build a foundation, she needs more strength. So give it to her, or am i mistaken about a king candidates destiny? Isn't it supposed to seek the high throne and lead , and rule? Isn't it?" Lagi was arrogant, but when he became a king candidate it basically mean that he had to seek a throne and rule, that's what it meant to him. Isnt that what youre supposed to do as a king candidate?"...." For the majority, El drago covered his face with his wings in embarrassment. He knew lagi was passionate, but this was just too much.

Vertigo inducement- 1 post
Snap shockwave- 1 post

140/350

Ammo- 9/15 Ammo left "Lagi"
orie-ammo 13/15

Damage- El Drago (B)

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 CrChE3t

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Eligos would freeze momentarily as Lagi decided to speak up, obviously not taking any hints to remain silent and not taking into account how his words would affect his Contender. His immediate thought was to simply silence the man, he had the power to do so, but a Companion was a reflection of the Contender and their ability to make intelligent decisions, so he let the man continue to dig his grave. The look on Eligos’ face was not a friendly one, but he allowed Lagi to finish. When Lagi finally became silent, Eligos looked to El Drago, who was hiding behind his wing.

“If you were his partner, you would have stopped him before he made himself look a fool. Only a slave stands by and lets their master disrespect and dishonor someone much more powerful than he could ever hope to be.”

If anyone attempted to speak at this point, Eligos would not be as patient and the one speaking would find the floor below them replaced with lava that would immediately deal damage before they were able to move or protect themselves. The Djinn returned his attention to Ayero and Merrze.

“The final challenge for you two will be quite simple. You will shed all of your allies and your weapons. You both will be provided with a basic sword, something both of you are familiar with wielding. You will be able to use the weapons provided and only the weapons provided. If you have any special techniques surrounding swords, you will be able to use them. Your beasts will be tended to by the LavaToms, worry not about their safety, but they will not be able to assist you in this battle. This is to determine your own strength, nothing else. You two will fight… to the death.”

He paused to let this information settle in, tapping his staff on the ground. From the onyx stones lining the ground, two blades would emerge, made of the same material as the stones they rose from. The onyx swords seemed to absorb the glimmering light provided by the fires and lava. They were very basic swords, each approximately one meter long with a grip that each of the women would find fit perfectly into their hands, like they had been wielding them for years. Eligos let his eyes settle on Merrze, a small smirk crossing his lips, his voice raised enough for everyone to hear.

“Originally, I was going to lend you a bit of stamina, seeing that you are the weaker of the two Contestants. However, your partner has flouted your abilities so much, that I am to assume you do not need the assistance. If you are as strong and powerful as he says, you will win on your own merits.”

He turned his gaze to Ayero, assessing her.

“Your partner said nothing of you, but your performance in the dungeon so far speaks for itself.”

He shifted to the side and waved his hand, his throne disappearing and the floor seeming almost to sink, creating an arena of sorts with onyx steps leading down to an area 10 meters on each side. He turned back to the two women and bowed slightly, holding out a hand towards the arena, indicating they could proceed to their challenge.

“Your challenge awaits, ladies. Once you enter the arena, only one of you will be able to leave. No one will be able to interfere until one of you is dead.”

The women were welcome to speak to each other, but Eligos had other things to handle. That matter settled, he would turn and move towards Lagi, his gaze sharp as flint.

“You speak of your strength, but the only thing you have shown in this dungeon is cowardice, ego, and a lack of forethought. You will back up your claim of strength, or you will perish.”

Eligos raised the horn from his side and pressed it to his lips, a deep, low note echoing through the Chamber. In response, one of the walls would seem to dissolve, revealing it to be a cage. From the cage, a massive creature with onyx skin would emerge, the eerily glowing blue eyes the only color on the creature except for the lava tipping its front and back claws. Its body was covered in long spines and it almost appeared as though it could walk upright, though for now it shuffled on all four of its hands. The roar from the creature would rattle the eardrums of everyone present as it echoed through the Chamber. The creature moved until it stood next to Eligos, its blue eyes trained on Lagi. Eligos would shoot a casual glance to Azix, arching a brow.

“You… you can do whatever you please. Volcallano will not allow you to interfere with the fight between the girls, but you are free to watch them… or you can assist this man, if you so choose. I care not.”

He gave a dismissive wave to the creature before moving back to watch the two Contenders of the dungeon. How Lagi fared was not even a twinkling of a concern in his mind, his focus was on who of the two women would be claiming him. The creature lumbered forward with surprising speed until he was 25 meters from Lagi, a smirk on his demonic face. There was something very close to human in the creature’s features. Azix and Lagi were free to speak to each other, but Eligos would not respond to any attempts at conversation, his attention solely on the two women.

Combat Details:

If anyone speaks before allowed, they will take unavoidable B-tier damage as the ground they stand on turns to lava.

The swords crafted for Merrze and Ayero are B-tier.

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 NZtkKhe
Name: Volcallano
Tier: Omega
Size: 6 meters tall
Speed: 25 m/s
Damage Capacity: 2 Omega
Abilities:

• Natural Weapons: Claws (A-Tier), Lava Vomit (B-Tier)
  • Passive defense to all damage B-tier and lower.
  • Lavagestion: Volcallano sneezes, spraying lava in a 25 meter radius in front of him at 25 m/s, dealing A-tier damage to anything struck.
  • From Below, It Rumbles: Volcallno spews a cloud of sulfuric gas which rises from the ground and surrounds him in a 20 meter sphere, slowing all ability and movement speeds by 10 m/s and dealing B-tier damage to anything in the sphere.  
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

[PROXY NOTE: Any distances not established by the player will be assumed by Proxy. Please post within 48 hours.

Please make sure to include all damage taken and ammunition used, along with a magoi/stamina count.]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Trust me, if he could take even oe of my punches, i would of shut him up a log time ago. I'm trylt sorry for my compaions...arrogce." El drago would sa with a apolegetic tone. "I'm geting too old for this..."E drago would mumble to himself as he basically watched everything ufold and started to get angry with the young king. "You fool, do you realize what you just done?! She was going to get a fightig chance, and you squandered it! Wast this all for her?" Lagi was shocked to the core, trembling a little bit. He got caught up in his emotions and his words took over from there. However, it was already out there, and now he was paying the price. "Tch..... i messed up.... "Lagi would say as he sucked his teeth ad mounted El drago as the lava golem appeared. Though, Lagi would look at Azix with a sad face. I for one am not going to marvel at the act of watching my friends kill each other. Even if you can bring them back, its wrong. Go ahead and watch if you want.

El drago coughed, but put on his best competitive face. If they was going to win, they had to give it everything they got He was injured from before. " And if we lose...." El drago would say questioningly, this dragon had no intention of dying here. "You can bail midway and ill take full responsibility of my actions It was just like lagi to do so, shouldering it all alone if he had to. However, his words was nothing more than a forethought, it was time to fight.

El drago stared off with using drago estique, Azix was near the pair ad Merrze and ayero would of more than likely went to the arena already, so no one would be in danger of friedly. The Volcallano was 25 meters away so the cubes would take o time to reach as they were detonated immediately covering a 12.5 meter radius. The devotion spread was also 25 m/s. The cube was fired both ear the right a the left side of the beast, so that detonation would of created an equal spread of entrapment for an early paralyze. It isn't going to be at easy, that much was true, but with one chance, all they needed was to take advantage of it.

120/350

Abilities usd
Spoiler:
Name: Drago Estique
Tier: A
Cost:20 Stamina
Role: Legend
Range: 40 Meters
Cool-Down: Sustained + 5 Posts
Description: El Drago can fire out two small 1 meter cubes of Lightning magic that's formed and fired at 25 m/s, and travels as far as 40 meters. The cubes explode, firing off electricity in a 12.5 meter diameter sphere at 25 m/s when it makes contact with a target or at will. Those struck will experience full body paralysis for 4 posts and reduce movement speed to 0 m/s. If hit by this move again or another full body paralysis ability, the paralyze count resets.

Lagi's Vault

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero shot a sharp look to Lagi when the beast tamer challenged the Djinn’s perception of him. Everything about Eligos was intimidating, and that fact that Lagi dared to speak in this way proved that the man was either incredibly arrogant or incredibly stupid. The Fanalis woman ignored the urge to push the King of Reim into one of the bubbling lava pits and instead focused on the large blue man before her.

She watched as the Djinn verbally reprimanded Lagi before addressing the pair of competitors. The task he bestowed sounded fair to Ayero, so far. Not being allowed to use our allies or our beasts…sounds fair. A swordsman’s battle….to the death?! A startled look crossed the normally stoic woman’s face. He wants Merrze and I…to kill eachother?.....?!

Ayero’s shock was momentarily redirected to Lagi as Eligos summoned a fearsome looking lava creature as punishment for the man. The Fanalis woman bit the inside of her cheek before forcing herself to turn back to her own challenge, mind racing. With a few soft whistles and clicks, Ayero ordered her beasts away from her, gesturing towards the LavTom’s. Kabu left out a soft hiss in defiance and squeezes around Ayero’s middle tighter, not willing to leave his mistress in the midst of all the danger. A stern look from Ayero did little to help matters, so the Fanalis woman placed her hand atop the snake’s head.

”I’ll be fine.” She murmured softly as she ran her hand along Kabu’s scales, finally willing the snake to loosen from her body. Giving one last look to their red headed companion, Kabu and Tomato made their way over to the strange rocky creatures.

Before entering the arena, Ayero removed both of her personal blades, her shield and bow and handed them to Azix. She gave the man a firm nod, appreciative for all he had done for her, for helping her to come this far. He did so much to help me…I can’t let him down.

As she entered the arena, her grip tightened on the sword she had been given, but she was too distracted to appreciate the craftsmanship or how well her own hand fit around the handle. What kind of challenge is this? If Merrze were an enemy, I would have no qualms…but how does killing an ally show strength? She wanted to speak up and challenge the Djinn, but also did not want to incur his wrath.

As the two women took their places at the opposite ends of the area, Ayero focused her gaze on Merrze. I don’t want to do this…but I’ve come this far. There has to be another way.

Ayero’s face steeled as she shifted on her feet, taking her stance. I have to steel my heart…but…there must be another way.

Clearing her throat, Ayero addressed her opponent. ”It’s been an honor to work alongside you, Merrze.” Flourishing her sword, the onyx blade glinted as it reflected the dim light of the lava. ”I expect the both of us to give our best!”

With those words, the older Fanalis began jogging forward, blade held up and at the ready. Her eyes glued onto her opponent, Ayero would watch to see what Merrze would do, blade held at the ready. If the other Fanalis did not attack, Ayero would jab her blade towards Merrze’s midsection.

[215/290]

CD:
-Cross Slash (9)

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
She had a face full of disappointment when Lagi started to talk her up, she wasn't as strong as she made him out to be and she had no idea what interrupting him would solve. She couldn't believe the way he was acting though, she would have expected him to let him finish before he would say anything but he had proven her wrong. She wanted to yell at him but she would wait for after the dungeon to do that, She just listened patiently wondering what their challenge would be, based on the looks of things it was going to be very difficult.

As she listened to what Eligos said her heart immediately sunk, she was going to have to fight Aye to the death, was killing her friend something she would be capable off. She had no idea what to do, she needed the power of Eligos but at the same time she didn't want to end the life of her friend, but there was the other question, was she capable of even winning this fight. She was tired and didn't have any way to replenish her energy and it didn't help that her idiot partner had cost her the one chance she had to get some.

As she thought she looked over to the challenge that was before her partner, it looked as if his talk of strength had gotten him into his own predicament. She wanted to help him but she had her own task before her. She couldn't give up, she had things to fight for, she had killed so many people before some of them were probably innocent but over time she learned to not kill unless it was necessary, she had goals and plans and she couldn't let anything stop her at this moment.

The white haired girl took off all of her magical tools and she set her sword to the side, after she was done all of her weapons and gear was gone, now the only thing she had left was her armor and mothers silver bracelet, after she was done taking off her gear she walked over to her pet and hugged him incase she was the one to die. She patted him on the side of the head and spoke to him a bit before she would be ready for her fight.

"I won't lie there's a chance I won't make it back alive buddy, this is a major uphill battle for me and probably the hardest one compared to ever other one I've experienced before. I'm low on energy, she's stronger than me and most likely has more combat experience but I have to try, I have things to live for. Honestly I don't want to kill her, I don't think it's right and I wish there was another way but I need this power. On the off chance I don't make it back I just want you to know that I love you Fluffy, even though you can't speak you're my best friend."

After the girl had finished speaking to her pet she walked over and grabbed the sword, she wanted to cry in all honesty but she had to be strong, the warrior had to win this fight, the fanalis to win and gain this power so that she could found her kingdom and create a better place.

She walked into the arena with the sword in her hand gripped tightly, she let her body be loose so that the girl would be prepared to attack at a moments notice, she looked at Aye ready too fight and she responded to her fellows fanalis.

"Aye you were a wonderful friend, I'm glad that I got to know you, and trust me I have no plans on holding back, after all this is the fight of my life."

She stood waiting for her opponent to come at her, she was prepared for any attack that was
coming her way, as the other girl came jogging at her she would wait for a moment to strike, when Aye drew close she waited for her attack, as the jab came for her midsection she was prepared to strike back, she used Calming Soul to attack her back.

Magoi: 65/250
Fluffy- B-tier
ability used:
Name: Calming Soul (Miathios Style)
Cost: 40 | 20 sustained
Weapon Type: Sword (Magoi Manipulation)
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 14 posts
Description: Merrze form magoi around her sword and slashes them at 25m/s dealing A-tier damage.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
'...' Azix cocked his head to the side with a brow raised to stare at Lagi. Incredulity slipped through the magician's emotionless mask as he tried to comprehend the reason behind Lagi challenging the Djinn. This powerful being stood before them, potentially willing to bestow their magic upon Lagi's partner and the beast tamer had the gall to display his arrogance. Thankfully, Eligos was more interested in the strength of the candidate, rather than the intelligence of their companions.

With an exasperated sigh, the magician turned back to Eligos to listen to the details of the final test. When he heard that Ayero and Merrze would have to duel to the death, concern flickered through Azix's features. He glanced to his companion to see her in uncharacteristic shock and steeled his emotions from reflecting in his expression. Azix believed in Ayero's skills, so he had to appear confident, in case her resolve wavered. They had come too far for a simple fight to the death to ruin their goal. After all, they had entered the dungeon knowing their lives were on the line. This final test changed nothing. Little did the magician know, the reason the Crimson Fang was so unnerved was not because of the possibility of death, but because she didn't want to kill a friend. Her friendship with the white-haired Fanalis was unknown to the magician.

While the spotlight of the Chamber was on the two Fanalis warriors, it seemed the Djinn had another fight in mind. Azix watched Eligos bring his horn to his lips, with interest. As a musician-in-training, the King Candidate was fascinated by instruments of all types, so he was eager to hear how the Djinn's music. As a deep, low tone echoed against his eardrums, the orange magician's eyes went wide. 'Not the Brown Note...' Azix' knee-jerk assumption proved to be crap when instead of soiled drawers, a large beast emerged from the wall with a roar.

Leaving the Volcallano to Lagi for the moment, Azix' attention drifted back to Ayero. He happily held onto her weapons and gear, giving her an encouraging look. For a moment, Azix thought she was about to say something, but his Fanalis companion instead nodded with resolve. Returning the nod, Azix slapped her shoulder with a beaming smile, his confidence in her abilty shining through. "This is it. Good luck."

Azix then turned to study Ayero's competition. He remembered briefly remembered encountering Merrze a few times, but he didn't really know her. The magician was suddenly curious to understand her reasons for seeking a Djinn and to learn more about her.  Perhaps he had been too rash at the start of the dungeon. Who was he to judge a person's worth as a King Candidate? While Azix believed Ayero was worthy, it was ultimately the Magi and Djinn to decide. Fate had led Lagi and Merrze to the dungeon. Yet, at the same time, had Fate led Azix to test their potential? Azix felt a shiver up his spine as a distant memory floated to the surface. A fire-side talk with the Spiral-Eyed Manipulator, Jagang.

The Memory:
Jagang's face drew serious and his spiral eyes pierced through Azix, "What do you think of your fate? Of fate in general?"

The question was a deep one, so Azix took a moment to gather his thoughts. "At one point in time, I cursed fate. I hated myself and the experiences I had been through. Then, I guess..." Azix chuckled and shook his head, "I guess a friend showed me that fate led you to your destiny. Instead of looking at my past with scorn, I looked at them as lessons to make me stronger, to give me the drive to handle tomorrow."

A curious expression settled on Jagang's face, he had noticed a flutter of white Rukh surrounded Azix while he spoke. He was surprised to see that someone who had accepted their fate would use shadow magic. He yearned to know more about Azix and what had led him to become one of the "pure". What calamities had he suffered to be at peace with his life? He cast those questions aside, Jagang planned to be in Reim for a while and could find those answers in time. "I agree with your words. I see fate as a raging river that pushes everything in its path along its course. Heedless of the desires of those caught within, it still pushes forward, intent on its destination. Who knows where fate is leading us. Have you ever wondered if you can challenge fate? Not curse it, but become the giant rock within the river that refuses to be move. Just to see how the river will end up pushing that rock with it?"

Azix wondered why Jagang had become so philosophical, the man had become an enigma to the orange magician. While the idea of challenging fate was interesting, Azix saw a flaw. "How do you know you are actually challenging fate then? What if fate uses that rock for its purposes?"

Jagang clapped his hands excitedly, "Exactly! That is the question! What if you were supposed to die, but your tenacity to live ruined fate's plan? Does it instead use you in order to further its goals or was it really intended for you to live?"

Azix shrugged, the conversation had turned into a riddle that he was not in the mood for. He realized how fatigued he was, but his leg was still hurt. He started to pull out the magic carpet but Jagang waved that thought away.

"No, sleep here. For the next three days, I will teach you what you need to know. By morning your leg will be healed and we can begin."

Suddenly, Azix felt as if he had just glimpsed the surface of what Jagang had been trying to convey. That was a scary thought and Azix wasn't sure if he was comfortable with understanding the man's logic. From the stories Diego had told him about Jagang, Azix knew the spiral-eyed man was a man who viewed others as objects to use in his grand experiments.

While he processed all that information, Azix followed Ayero and Merrze to the edge of the ring to watch the fight. So distracted, the magician didn't notice his friend engaging the Volcallano in battle. He was only brought from his thoughts when he overheard Ayero and Merrze exchange some final words before they fought. 'They're friends? The thought made Azix pause as he considered the events unfolding around him. Friends all fighting to the death with him in the center, watching it all play out.

It was at this moment, that Azix took a step back to consider the spiderweb of Fate. Through random connections, four individuals weaved a path through time and had been brought together. Not just once, but continuously. For several heartbeats, the magician felt his heart pulse in time with the universe. Somehow, he felt so very small and vast, all at the same time. Then it sank in then that one of these friend's journey would end here. Possibly two, if Lagi failed to defend against the beast.

Looking between the battle with Crimson Fang and Merrze, and Lagi, mounted atop El Drago, Azix stood torn. Should he stay and support Ayero from the sidelines? Or should he ensure Lagi survived against the Volcallano. The seconds passed as Azix stood frozen against the inner turmoil that raged inside...

[280/380]

Cooldowns:
Swiggity Swooty: 1
Crazy Horse: 3

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Eligos watched as the pair of Contenders entered the arena, tapping his chin in thought. Ayero jogged forward without pause to strike at Merrze and the other woman responded with something Eligos would recognize as a magoi manipulation technique. It was a smart move and had the potential to shatter Ayero’s weapon if the woman did not defend against it. His gaze fell to Azix, the dumbfounded magician glancing between the two battles. His voice was strong but quiet and would travel to the magician. The fight between the girls was only ten meters in front of them, whereas Lagi’s fight was a good 60 meters behind them. They were in no danger of being struck.

“Sometimes, your greatest obstacle in trying to unite the world is not your enemies, but your friends. You need the strength to do whatever is necessary, and it is not always pretty.”

He would turn his gaze to Lagi’s fight and snort. If the magician stepped in to help Lagi, it would just be further proof to Eligos that the boasting of the ruler of Reim had been nothing but hot air and ego, but he would not stop the magician. Cimeies had picked Azix for a reason and Eligos was curious as to what that reason was.

Meanwhile, Volcallano saw the intent of Lagi and Drago to attack and he sneezed, Lavagestion spewing out and intercepting Drago’s Drago Estique. Volcallano gave a low howl, a Molten Pillar erupting under Drago’s feet that reached for the ceiling. If the dragon or his master did not move, they would both find themselves encased in a flow of lava that would melt away their skin.

The LavaToms were rolling around, trying to get Ayero and Merrze’s beasts to play, but all of them seemed too concerned with the fate of their masters to bother with the stone constructs. Tam and Tem would roll over to where Merrze had left her belongings, Tam picking up her sword and making playful jabs at Tem while Tem grabbed her lightning amulet and accidentally shocked himself with a lightning bolt. If nothing else, the stone constructs were entertaining themselves while so many people in the room fought for their lives.

Combat Details:

Volcallano – Clashed with Drago Estique, sent Molten Pillar to Lagi/Drago.

Abilities:

• Lavagestion: Volcallano sneezes, spraying lava in a 25 meter radius in front of him at 25 m/s, dealing A-tier damage to anything struck.
  • From Below, It Rumbles: Volcallno spews a cloud of sulfuric gas which rises from the ground and surrounds him in a 20 meter sphere, slowing all ability and movement speeds by 10 m/s and dealing B-tier damage to anything in the sphere.  
  • Molten Pillar: Volcallano creates a pillar of lava 25 meters across and 25 meters high within 40 meters of himself at 25 m/s to inflict A-tier damage to anything it strikes.
  • ???
  • ???

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As soon as EL drago's attack clashed, he would sustain the Drago Estique ability and fire off the attack once more. After that, El drago would make a forward dash at 25 m/s towards volcano being in order to attempt to dodge the attack that was coming up from under them to get out of the radius at attack the volcano being at 25 m/s in the form of a right hook towards the face of the volcano like being in order to bash its head clean off of its body. The howl was a forewarning for el drago, which led him to figure that making his move now wa the best choice. Lagi could tell just how much it would take to kill this thing with his experience as a east tamer. They nether had the time or energy to waste in order to whittle this thing down, even managing El drago like this was sucking up a lot of Lagi's stamina. The only chance worth betting on was knocking the things head right off its shoulders in close quarters, it was the only theory worth testing to begin with.

Even if el drago was hit by the technique in the attempt to dodge, Lagi would have a (B) health potion that he would spill on el drago for the healing capabilities to keep el drago in the fight, as well as the proud dragon being able to hold on and keep the fight going. If they had to mix it up and it ended up being the best chance, he would.

100/350

Abilities
Spoiler:
Name: Drago Estique
Cost:20 Stamina
Role: Legend
Range: 40 Meters
Cool-Down: Sustained + 5 Posts
Description: El Drago can fire out two small 1 meter cubes of Lightning magic that's formed and fired at 25 m/s, and travels as far as 40 meters. The cubes explode, firing off electricity in a 12.5 meter diameter sphere at 25 m/s when it makes contact with a target or at will. Those struck will experience full body paralysis for 4 posts and reduce movement speed to 0 m/s. If hit by this move again or another full body paralysis ability, the paralyze count resets.

High Intelligence- El Drago has lived for a long time, and its intelligence is massive, a legacy from the ancient dragons before our time.

Hard Scale- El Drago’s hard scales are resilient and protects him from damage. This beast can withstand an additional tier of damage equal to its tier.

Potion of Good Health
Type:
Potion
Description:
A magical potion that will heal a person of Beta rank damage and below instantly. Once this potion is used it will be gone! Three of these can be used in a single thread.

Breaking Point: Having grown up around Beast Tamers and their beasts, Lagi has had extensive experience in Beast Taming. Having seen the breaking point of so many beasts, with that being the El Nagi clan's preferred method of taming, Lagi is able to determine where and how to bring a beast to its Breaking Point in order to gain dominance over it with fear (Lagi is unable to gain Dominance over another Dominance user's beast, but he is able to determine how much more punishment it could take from a fight).

Lagi's Vault

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero grunted as Merrze’s blade came toward her, raising her left arm in a Simple Block to deflect the incoming blade as her own sword buried itself in the other woman’s abdomen. The moment Ayero felt the force behind Merrze’s blade, her eyes widened in surprise. Even before the attack tore through her arm, Ayero could tell that her own block would not be enough to defend completely from the magoi-enhanced attack.

So she’s learned magoi manipulation as well… Ayero grunted as her block was able to lessen the force of Merrze’s strike, but not stop it completely. This left the older Fanalis with a rather nasty wound, but she would not be deterred. Both she and her opponent could be counted among Reim’s close combat specialists, and neither of them would hold back during this match.

Shutting out her own worries and inhibitions, Ayero suddenly dropped her center of gravity and rolled behind Merrze using Swift Roll, fueling her own blade with magoi as she moved. As she sprung upwards behind the other woman, Ayero would deliver two devastating slashes at blinding speed in the shape of an X (Stramazzone) aimed at Merrze’s midsection.

[115/290]

CD:
-Cross Slash (Cool
-Simple block (5)
-Swift Roll (3)

Spoiler:

Name: Simple Block II
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Stamina|15 Sustained
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Defensive
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Using her armored glove, Ayero raises an arm to defend herself from an incoming attack at 20 m/s. The block can defend against 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier or 8 D-Tier attacks before breaking. This ability can be sustained to perform another block.

Name: Swift Roll (Way of Old)
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina | 10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Supplementary
Cool-Down: 3 posts + 1 Sustain
Description: Dodging an opponent’s attack by dropping into a roll at 15 m/s, Ayero rolls to either one side of or behind her opponent and springs upward, positioning herself offensively. This technique can be sustained to perform another dodging roll.

Name: Stramazzone (Way of Old)
Tier: Ω (Magoi manipulation)
Cost: 50 Stamina|25 Sustained
Weapon Type: Sword
Class Offense
Cool-Down: Once Per Thread
Description: Ayero delivers two strikes with her sword at 30 m/s. Each strike does A-tier damage.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Of course she wouldn't have been able to end it with one strike but she at least had to try her best to win the fight. She knew Aye was more skilled then her but right now this fight was extra difficult, she had less energy so her best shot of winning was doing an all out attack to finish her off, she just didn't know if she would be able to pull it off, no she had to make sure that she would pull it off. After All this was her one shot to accomplish her goals, if she failed this then she would have no chance to found her kingdom and she would never see her daughter again.

As her opponent got behind her she quickly turned around while sustaining Calming Soul to clash with whatever attack was coming her way but by then she learned that it wouldn't be enough to stop the technique that was coming her way so the fanalis quickly threw up her left arm to try and block it but it wasn't good enough, she saw as the blade tore through her arm, it soon fell to the ground blood shooting everywhere but the fanalis did her best to try and ignore the damage that had been done to her, the warrior had to focus on the fighting and do whatever was necessary to avoid from dying.

Her eyes dilated the moment her am was gone, the white haired girl bit down clenching her teeth doing her best to ignore the damage but the girl was tired and started to feel slower. She then tried to use Dragon Slice in the motion blood surround her coming from the place where her left arm once was, she appeared to be in pain but she did her best to try and ignore it so she could win, but at this point it was hard, she had tired herself out so much that blood started to come out her eyes, she wouldn't last much longer.

Magoi: 15/250
Merrze: A-tier arm now gone, B-tier midsection
Fluffy: B-tier

Abilities Used:

Name: Calming Soul (Miathios Style)
Cost: 40 | 20 sustained
Weapon Type: Sword (Magoi Manipulation)
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 14 posts
Description: Merrze form magoi around her sword and slashes them at 25m/s dealing A-tier damage.

Name: Dragon Slice (Miathios Style)
Cost: 30 | 15 sustained
Range: close
Description: Merrze turns around at 20m/s slashing her opponent with her sword dealing B-tier damage. She can sustain this ability by spinning and slicing again.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Drago’s Drago Estique ability effectively clashed with the Molten Pillar Volcallano had used, preventing any damage from hitting Lagi or Drago. As Drago moved forward to attack, Volcallano used Molten Scales to absorb the impact of Drago’s attack, snorting at the attempt of the beast to harm him. He took advantage of Lagi’s close quarters, though, sustaining Lavagestion to spew a fount of lava at the fighting pair before also sustaining Molten Pillar, aiming the pillar so that it came within a meter of hitting him, ensuring Lagi and Drago would both be caught in one or both of the attacks. If the pair tried to approach Volcallano to avoid the attacks, he would use his claws to slash at the pair.

Eligos, meanwhile, was watching the battle between Ayero and Merrze intently. When Ayero’s blade sunk into Merrze’s belly, he was impressed with the second woman’s retaliation, using the decreased distance to slash at Ayero with a magoi manipulation technique. When Ayero used her simple block to reduce the amount of damage she took, he gave a hum of consideration at her avoidance of losing her arm, though it likely would be much more difficult to use it. A small smile started to spread across his face when Ayero rolled behind Merrze and aimed her blade for Merrze’s back. The other Fanalis was quick, though, turning and meeting blades with Ayero, though it was not enough to save the arm she held up to defend herself.

The woman had sustained severe injuries, but seemed unwilling to give up. Most people would have been dead by now, though the internal damage to Merrze should have had her spitting up blood. The white-haired girl used up very nearly the last of her energy to attempt to deal more damage to her opponent. Eligos was interested to see how Ayero would react. Would the woman try to plead for mercy on Merrze’s behalf or would she do as he had instructed and end the suffering of the other warrior. It was becoming painfully obvious that while Merrze had the determination, she simply did not have the energy to carry out her wishes. Her poor choice in partners had accumulated to this, the pair’s constant attempts to outrun simple fights and lack of communication had resulted in Merrze not having the energy necessary to battle against a more skilled opponent. But, like most things, this was another lesson the Djinn had for the woman, that even the most unlikely of decisions could have the greatest impact on her success. One did not unite a world without having to carefully decide upon their allies and the strengths each one would bring to the table.

Eligos briefly considered raising a hand to end the fight but stopped himself. He valued strength above all else… physical strength, mental strength… and the strength to do what was necessary to achieve one’s goals. If Merrze did not have the strength to claim him, he had to be sure Ayero did. He had to know she had the inner strength he was looking for. Even now, he could sense the power of the magician Ayero had brought with her, easily able to detect one of his brethren. She had chosen her ally wisely, they had worked well together. He appreciated the determination Merrze had, and he was loathe to deprive the world of someone with such potential, but it was up to Fate to decide her path now. He briefly wondered at which of the Contenders the Magi had intended to guide to the dungeon. Perhaps they would be willing to bring Merrze back from the Great Flow, if nothing else.

If Azix were to look carefully, he might notice a flow of rukh beginning to emit from the Djinn. Fate was about to be decided as the fight came close to its conclusion. In the background, Lagi’s fight with Volcallano raged on, it would only end once Lagi or the creature were dead.

Combat Details:

Volcallano – Used Molten Scales, sustained Lavagestion and Molten Pillar.

Abilities:

• Molten Pillar: Volcallano creates a pillar of lava 25 meters across and 25 meters high within 40 meters of himself at 25 m/s to inflict A-tier damage to anything it strikes.
  • Molten Scales: Volcallano hardens his flesh at 25 m/s to block up to Omega-tier damage.
  • ???

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
When it came to the lavagestion  ability that was being used against el drago, EL drago knew that he had to bite the bullet on this one. He first used electroperception to try and take a bit of energy away from the ability. He also opened his palm of his left hand  in order to shield his face and lagi from riding on his back from the dragon, biting through the pain and using is scales order to protect his arm and skin from being burned away  by the A tier move at 25 m/s. That might have been the only reason why El drago's makeshift defensive measure worked, as him not losing an arm yet in a result of it being burned off. Even though el drago was being burned by b rank second degree burns, he tried to protect lagi, but to no avail. " Ahhhhhrrgggg!!" the lava basically spilled over half of lagi's side of his body, his ar, left side of his waist, left leg, completely covered in second degree burns. However, el drago's left open hand kept going at 12 m/s towards the face of the  lava monster to hit its head with an open palm strike at A rank speed and a rank strength. Even if the monster defended from this  it would of still pushed it over  so that el drago could get into a full mounted position and attempt to pound out the being.

As for El drago's right hook. Since it failed, he basically used his right hand to attempt to grab the neck  of the  monster at 12 m/s and squeeze . Even if protection was available. El drago would still maintain a tight grip and  continue pressure.  As for the pillar attack, el drago would ave tightened up his tail muscles for a defensive tail whip to hit the pillar with equivalent force, parrying it away and protecting the dragon. The dragon took damage, that much is true, but he still had guts and will power, much like lagi. Regardless of what this asshole said or felt about lagi, pure passion and will power were the tings that he could never take away from lagi, as well as his companions. "

40/350

Ability used
Spoiler:
Name: Defensive Tail Whip
Cost: 30 Stamina/ 15 Stamina
Weapon Type:Tail
Class: Defensive
Description:Following his dragonic martial art, El drago can also tense up the muscles of his powerful tail and use the sharp dragon scales to to  swat away techniques at full force at 20 m/s. The block can defend against 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier or 8 D-Tier attacks before breaking. By sustaining El drago could reset the value of the Parry by re-tensing his tail muscles.

Name: Electroreception-Passive
Cost: 30 Magoi/ 15 Sustained
Element: Lightning
Range: 30 Meters
Description: El Drago uses his lightning magic as a medium in order to conduct Electroperception as another form of sensory. El drago senses the weak bioelectric fields generated by living beings in a 7.5m radius from El Drago. This ability can be sustained.

Hard Scale- El Drago’s hard scales are resilient and protects him from damage. This beast can withstand an additional tier of damage equal to its tier.

El drago has taken 1 B rank

Lagi has taken 1 b rank

Exhaustion kicks in

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix bit his lip and looked towards Lagi as the beast tamer fought the giant Volcallano, still debating if he should assist. He clenched his fist and made up his mind to help Lagi, when he remembered that Lagi had asked Azix to revive the loser of the duel between Ayero and Merrze. If it was the El Nagi's wish for the magician to watch over the others, then Azix ould do just that. After all, the magician had fought against, fought with, and watched Lagi fight. The El Nagi was the Emperor of Reim and had even defeated Decimus the Immortal. Azix knew Lagi's strength firsthand and believed that he would have no problems with the Volcallano.

Feeling secure in his decision, Azix's attention turned back to the duel. He was amazed at the speed and display of skill between the two Fanalis. It was clear that both contestants were determined to win as they let their passion flow behind each swing of the blade. Azix winced when he saw a particular vicious clash of blades that resulted in Merrze losing her arm. He thought that would be the end of the duel, but the white-haired Fanalis was not going to let something so simple as a missing limb stop her from obtaining the Djinn.

Azix jumped when he heard Eligos address him and point out the purpose of the test. 'The greatest obstacle are friends?' The idea perplexed the magician, he had yet to run into such a situation before. Nodding slowly to show that he had heard Eligos, Azix' gaze turned back to the duel and contemplated the Djinn's words in silence. 'Will I ever have to fight a friend just to see the world united in peace? I hope not...'

[280/380]

Cooldowns:
Crazy Horse: 2

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero wasn’t surprised when Merrze as able to keep up with her movements, deftly blocking the first of her slashes with her blade. The second slash from Ayero’s magoi manipulation technique proved to be successful as Merrze lifted her arm to block, but soon found that the magoi enhanced blade would not yield to her flesh alone.

The Fanalis woman could feel the telltale signs of her blade slicing cleanly through Merrze’s arm, the bone and muscle giving only slight resistance against her blade, but not enough to decelerate its path in the slightest. A small pang of victory rose in her stomach when her opponent’s arm had been removed, but she predicted that this would not stop the fiery young Fanalis and continued to pour magoi into her weapon for the anticipated counter.

Sustaining Stramazzone, Ayero batted away Merrze’s Dragon Slice with the first slash of her blade, bending back slightly in an attempt the stream of blood from where Merrze’s arm had been removed. She was breathing heavily, wracked with indecision, guilt and anger—but knew that it all rested on this one moment. You’ve killed before. You can do it again. You have to do it again.

Lowering her center of gravity slightly, Ayero’s arm flowed from her first slash to her second—aimed at Merrze’s right leg in an attempt to remove the limb. Should she be successful, Ayero would step back, her chest heaving heavily and blood streaming down her arm. Limbs could be restored with magic, but a lost life could not be regained without tapping into darker forces, as far as she knew.

Leaning on her sword, the older Fanalis cleared her throat and spoke, lifting her head towards Eligos. ”I’m sorry. I cannot complete your final task.” As fatigued as she was, her voice rung strongly within the chamber.

”I think I understand what you are looking for in a candidate. But Merrze…” Ayero would grunt and roll on her feet to stand at her full height, no longer using her sword as a crutch. She pointed the blade at the other woman as if gesturing to her. ”She has given me no reason to try and end her life. Though we are in competition to gain your power, she has not harmed my family, my country, my loved ones. I will not hesitate to strike down those who have malicious intent, for I protect through my strength.”

Nodding her head briefly in respect to the Djinn, Ayero could feel the heat of her own breath on her chest. She had worked so hard, come so far…but her beliefs were firm. ”I intended to use your power to protect, but I will not allow myself to kill this woman who has done no wrong.” She glanced sideways towards Merr before facing Eligos with eyes of cold steel, her heart racing as she spoke. If this cost her the power Djinn, then so be it, but she would not compromise her morals.

[90/290]
[Ayero Damage: B-tier to arm]

CD:
-Cross Slash (7)
-Simple block (3)
-Swift Roll (1)

Spoiler:

One slash aimed to counter Dragon Slice, the other slash aimed at Merrze's leg.

Name: Stramazzone (Way of Old)
Tier: Ω (Magoi manipulation)
Cost: 50 Stamina|25 Sustained
Class Offense
Cool-Down: Once Per Thread
Description: Ayero delivers two strikes with her sword at 30 m/s. Each strike does A-tier damage.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The fanalis expected nothing less from her opponent when she countered her attack, as her Dragon slice was clashed she pushed through to try and protect herself but her sword would be destroyed in the process, without it she wouldn't be able to fight back as well the again the white haired girl would not be able to defend herself very well at this point, she wouldn't have the energy to retaliate at this point, if she tried to attack the girl again there was a good chance that she would pass out in the process and it was too risky to attempt if she wasn't able to finish it in one strike.

As Ayero continued her attack the fanalis saw her blade go cleanly through her right leg and saw it fall over, when this happened the warrior lost her balance falling to her knee and tried staying up using the broken sword, it was essentially over by this point unless she was able to pull off a miracle, but would she be able to land a killer blow, did she have the will or energy to do it. As Merrze contemplated she started to cough up blood, she had used up so much energy that she had internal bleeding but she expected this since her vision was mostly concealed by blood.

The fanalis looked up at Aye and waited for her to attempt to deliver the finishing blow but to her surprise she didn't. She coughed and could barely see but the girl did her best to pay attention to what was unfolding and was surprised when she said she wouldn't kill her but for a second she showed a slight smile at her kindness, there was a chance Aye would have to kill her anyways, she wasn't sure if she would be able to kill Aye if they were reversed but she respected her for standing up to her beliefs, the only reason the lioness could fight with killer intent is because she expected Aye to try and kill her, but Merrze could not kill the innocent, if Aye didn't plan to kill her then she wouldn't try to kill her fellow Colonel, but if she had to she would fight to live, she had to go back so she could accomplish her goals.

She wanted the power of the Djinn but at this point it was his decision, if he made Aye fight her she would fight back but if he didn't she was sure that Aye would most likely win, the girl would try to win but she would only do so if necessary at this point, she looked at the Djinn determined waiting for his word.

Magoi: 15/250
Merrze: A-tier left arm gone, B-tier midsection, A-tier right leg gone
Fluffy: B-tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Eligos watched as the fight came to a pinnacle, arching a brow as Ayero stopped short of delivering a merciful death blow. He listened to the woman’s speech with a placid face, waiting for her to finish before walking over to her. As he walked, he glanced over to Volcallano, the creature using Molten Scales to defend against the paltry attacks from El Drago. He raised a hand and the creature immediately retreated, giving a snort of discontent at being denied the end of its fight as it went back into its cage, the wall slamming down to contain Volcallano. Eligos stopped a few feet in front of Ayero, his gaze like flint. His voice matched his eyes and was loud enough to echo through the room.

“You are foolish if you think, for even a moment, that you are being merciful in sparing her life. She is a warrior, a strong one, and you have taken her arm and her leg. Even with magic to repair her, nothing will mend the psychological scars you have left her with. You have shown this young woman her own weakness and you did not even acknowledge her strength by giving her an honorable death.”

He looked down to Merrze, the woman bleeding profusely from her severed limbs. The damage done to her was fatal, it was only her determination keeping her eyes open this long. But he saw something in her eyes, the same look Ayero had. Neither of these women would kill without reason, even if it was to gain immense power. He supposed he should find that admirable, but he had the lingering taste of disgust in his mouth that Ayero had not at least given the other warrior a proper death and had instead maimed her.

His gaze swept over to Lagi, the man had not been a complete weakling, but he would not have won against Volcallano. Eligos gave a small snort, the man had not even been smart enough to show some humility, to apologize for his absurd challenge. The ruler of Reim had more ego than brains, that much was apparent. If Lagi had shown some remorse for his thoughtless actions or had apologized, if for no other reason than to give his partner a fighting chance, perhaps Merrze would not be slowly bleeding to death right now. A careless man should never be given power.

His sharp eyes then traveled to Azix. The King Candidate had stood by and done nothing this entire time. He had not spoken for or against his Contender, possibly the smartest thing he could have done, but he had made no move to assist Lagi, either. Had it been a strategy on the part of the magician, or cowardice? He supposed some things were better left unknown. His voice boomed out again, the heat of the entire dungeon rolling through his tones.

“I should simply evict you all from my domain and hope someone will make it this far again. You question my methods, but you would put the life of one friend before the lives of the thousands you could have saved with my power. One day, you may be in a situation where killing a single innocent will save the lives of many, many more. But, you are all also very young, by my standards, at least.”

He gave serious consideration to his threat to simply evict them all and be done with them, but there had been many to enter his dungeon recently and none had made it beyond the first room. Perhaps it was better to simply hope one of the Contenders would grow to understand the purpose of his test, before they were faced with the reality of what could happen if they tried to show mercy. He paused and let everyone present consider his words, that they might simply be removed from the dungeon with nothing to show for their efforts. He would wait and register the looks of panic, hopelessness, or determination that might flash across each face, making sure they all felt the gravity of the situation. He had the power to eject them, it would take nothing on his part to open a portal that would remove them from his domain.

With a sigh, Eligos would wave his hand, a platform raising with two items on it. He looked to Azix and then to Lagi, waving to the platform with a nod.

“You have both supported your Contenders, in your own ways. You may take this as a token of your trials through this dungeon. Take them with a lesson.”

His gaze shot to Lagi, like flint as he address the ruler of Reim.

“When supporting an ally, truly support them, or you are doing both you and them a disservice. Remember your actions reflect on those you support.”

He turned to Azix with an arched brow.

“When the time comes, you will understand my earlier comment. Be prepared for that day, King Candidate. Those that stand at your side today could just as easily be driving a blade into your back tomorrow, if they feel they have a reason.”

He moved over to kneel before Merrze, his face softening the slightest bit, the closest thing to tenderness he had shown this entire time. He reach out to gently touch her hair with a tiny smile.

“You have potential, young woman. Do not let your failure today keep you from fighting tomorrow. There is too much strength in you to waste needlessly.”

Finally, he would stand and move in front of Ayero, his massive frame dwarfing hers, his horn nearly as big as her body.

“You have proven yourself to be the strongest one in this dungeon. I only pray you use my strength to assist you and that you will never have to face a time where you will be asked to sacrifice one for the many. A strong fist and a soft heart are a dangerous combination, when it comes to war. And war is coming. Now choose your vessel, my King Candidate. Where shall I reside?”

He would cross his arms as he waited for her to decide, brow arched.

Spoiler:

There will be one more post from Proxy/Eligos after this.

Lagi’s prize:

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 UKj26nF
Name: Elegian Gauntlet
Type: Magic Tool - Gauntlet
Magic Type: Lava Magic [Heat+Strength]
Appearance: The gauntlet is made of onyx and steel and is designed to form perfectly to the user’s arm, covering up to their elbow. In the center of the hand is a red orb filled with lava. The magic circle is on the inside of the bracer and would normally be hidden from view while being worn.
Function:

• Elegian Rage: By paying 20 magoi, the user shoots lava from the gauntlet at 25 m/s, up to 40 meters away. The spray of lava is 1 meter and diameter and inflicts A-tier damage to anything struck.
  • Molten Fist: By paying 20 magoi, the user is able to coat the gauntlet in lava at 25 m/s. Anything struck with a melee attack will take A-tier damage.
  • User may register up to 2 A-tier Lava abilities to this item.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UKj26nF.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Elegian Gauntlet
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Gauntlet
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lava Magic [Heat+Strength]
[b]Appearance:[/b] The gauntlet is made of onyx and steel and is designed to form perfectly to the user’s arm, covering up to their elbow. In the center of the hand is a red orb filled with lava. The magic circle is on the inside of the bracer and would normally be hidden from view while being worn.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Elegian Rage:[/b] By paying 20 magoi, the user shoots lava from the gauntlet at 25 m/s, up to 40 meters away. The spray of lava is 1 meter and diameter and inflicts A-tier damage to anything struck.
[*][b]Molten Fist:[/b] By paying 20 magoi, the user is able to coat the gauntlet in lava at 25 m/s. Anything struck with a melee attack will take A-tier damage.
[*]User may register up to 2 A-tier Lava abilities to this item.
[/list]

[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Azix’s Prize:

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 2 1N7Ls8b
Name:Elegian Bracer
Type: Magic Tool - Bracer
Magic Type: Lava Magic [Heat+Strength]
Appearance: This bracer seems to be made of volcanic rock and has a flame design on the front. In the center of the flame is a lava orb. The magic circle is inscribed on the back of the bracer. The flame design on the bracer is 10 cm tall while the band is 4 cm tall.
Function:

• Elegian Burst: For 20 magoi, the user forms a sphere of lava around them at 25 m/s. This sphere starts at 1.5 meters in diameter and expands to 20 meters in diameter at 25 m/s, inflicting A-tier damage to anything it strikes.
  • Molten Drop: By paying 20 magoi, the user creates a fissure filled with lava 10 meters across within 40 meters of themselves at 25 m/s. Anyone in this fissure will sustain A-tier damage.
  • User may register up to 2 A-tier Lava abilities to this item.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

Code:
 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1N7Ls8b.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]Elegian Bracer
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Bracer
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lava Magic [Heat+Strength]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This bracer seems to be made of volcanic rock and has a flame design on the front. In the center of the flame is a lava orb. The magic circle is inscribed on the back of the bracer. The flame design on the bracer is 10 cm tall while the band is 4 cm tall.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Elegian Burst:[/b] For 20 magoi, the user forms a sphere of lava around them at 25 m/s. This sphere starts at 1.5 meters in diameter and expands to 20 meters in diameter at 25 m/s, inflicting A-tier damage to anything it strikes.
[*][b]Molten Drop:[/b] By paying 20 magoi, the user creates a fissure filled with lava 10 meters across within 40 meters of themselves at 25 m/s. Anyone in this fissure will sustain A-tier damage.
[*]User may register up to 2 A-tier Lava abilities to this item.
[/list]

[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi had the look of a man that was half dead, the smoldering flesh of his body that was granted from the second degree burns was alarmingly potent, it could be picked up from whoever was within the vicinity. El drago was also damaged and burned, scarred, but he was still fine. A dragon of EL drago's caliber could take such punishment, but Lagi was nothing more than a human. Lagi was doing his best to hold his consciousness. "Eligos....." LAgi would speak loudly, but his tone was change. "I'm sorry, you were right, my words, actions, had more of an effect on me a well as everyone else. Pride shouldn't overtake...my.....never mind.....just know that i'm sorry for insulting you. "Merrze was suffering because of him and every seconds between each and every word that Lagi formed from his mouth was a result of the high fatigue that he was experiencing right now. Lagi was dangerously tired, and he was experiencing something a bit different from what he was expecting. Voices in his head, voice of people that he didn't recognize in the slightest, but they were like the faintest of whispers, almost illegible. "...." El drago looked towards Eligos with a pitiful glance. " I failed as his partner, the fault lies with me as well, please forgive the child......" El drago would say as he humbled himself and knelled for a while. "

Lagi slid down the tail and his charred body slowly walked towards the platform. "......" He put the gauntlet on, but ten he waked over to Merrze and Ayero. " Looks like you won, i wish i has more to say....but......i don't.... and not in a bad way...... i just.... don't.......I'm your king...i'm supposed to be responsible for you...keep you safe...and......i feel so.... disappointed in myself......" Lagi would then sadly look at Merrze. You're dying, i..... was ..... a terrible leader.... maybe i was bad for the country.... a bad lover throughout my life...either dying or walking out on me.....and those who stay....are cursed of getting hurt because of me doing more harm than good." Lagi would say as he placed his hand near Merrze's cheek. " My....horrible decisions.... caused you so much pain........i betrayed your expectations..and don't deserve anything of you.....not your affection....or friendship...or even comradely. i'm.......not worthy of it....." Tears, that was the wetness that dripped upon his body, the sizzling charred skin exposed to the outer world as he made his own decision. "Orie....eject...." Orie exited outside of Lagi's body and looked up at her master. Lagi then slowly pointed at Merrze's body and gave his command. " As much as i can give........please...........take it all.... and give it to her." Orie whimpered, but she obeyed, entering Merrze's body by using host body. After Merrze was made as the new host, Orie used super cell repair and healed merrze of A rank damage. Maybe it was enough to keep her alive, just until Azix got to her if he decided to help.

However, Lagi's eyes profound blood instantly and he immediately fainted while standing up, much like a motionless statue. Something was wrong, el drago could tell, even orie, but no one knew, not now anyway. But to azix, a single black butterfly would fly past his face from Lagi's direction. A fluke? A moment of weakness? Or.....

0 MAgoi

Abilities used
Spoiler:
Name: Super Cell Repair
Cost:40 Stamina
Role:Support
Range: 15 Meters
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Description: Orie can instantly heal the host body of A-tier damage while reacting to damage at 30 m/s.

Host Body ~ Orie is able to reside inside the host "pet owner". Orie can choose to have parts of its body, such as the appendages, exist outside of the host body while its core temporarily assimilates with the host body. When host and symbiotic are combined in such a fashion, the host has perfect control over the limbs as they are 'one'.

OOC: its in merrzes discretion to what the a rank heal....heals off for her. ORie will return to lagi after...

Lagi and el drago- B rank second degree burns

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix stared at Ayero, jaw agape, when she refused to kill Merrze. A part of him found it admirable that she had such strong morals and wanted to use her power to protect. It was one of the reasons the orange magician believe her to be a good King Candidate. At the same time, the Fanalis had first hand knowledge of Azix's ability to revive the dead. No permanent harm would come to the girl, besides the trauma of experiencing a quick death and resurrection.

It would come to no surprise to Azix that Eligos was unhappy with Ayero's decision. The magician even had to agree that she had done a disservice by not finishing Merrze off. While Azix had a spell to heal someone, it was not as powerful as his resurrection spell. If someone died, the magician could completely heal their wounds. Since Merrze was still alive, bleeding profusely from two stubby limbs, the orange magician could only partially help alleviate her pain.

Approaching the white-haired Fanalis, the magician knelt at her side and pulled out his God's Necklace. With a few hushed commands to the Rukh, he used the necklace as a medium to cast Blessing of the Gods. Suddenly, Merrze would be bathed in a brilliant white light as one of her limbs would be restored. Once his job was done, the magician stepped out of the way to allow Lagi to do his part.

Azix turned to Eligos when the Djinn addressed him and looked at the items resting on the platform nearby. He knew the Djinn's advice was meant to help him, but it was a painful concept to Azix and he had to take a second to process it. For most of his life, Azix had been friendless. It was only in the last few years that he had found a few people that were close enough to be called a friend. If any of them were to betray him, Azix wasn't sure what he would do. Losing Ariella had taken a huge toll on him, which he was only starting to recover from because she had come back to life. The magician wasn't sure if he would take betrayal any easier.

Stepping up to the platform, a bracer caught the magician's eye. Picking it up, Azix looked it over for a moment before slipping it onto his arm. He wasn't sure what the magical tool was capable of, but if he had to guess, it had something to do with lava, given the theme of the dungeon. After the dungeon, the magician could spend some time studying it, but for now, he walked over to stand at Ayero's side where he would wait to see what item she chose for to hold Eligos' power.

[260/380]

Cooldowns:
Crazy Horse: 1

Spoiler:
Name: Blessing of the Gods
Tier: A-Tier
Cost: 40|20
Element: Holy
Range: 40 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: A bright, holy light engulfs the caster or an area up to forty meters away from the caster, in a five-meter diameter or less circle. The light travels at 25 m/s and can heal up to A-Tier wounds instantly, while recreating limbs and organs. If sustained, the caster can heal up to A-Tier wounds again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum