You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Scale Abolition [SOLO/JOB]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small Scale Abolition [SOLO/JOB] Empty Small Scale Abolition [SOLO/JOB] on 21/07/15, 02:27 am

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier
[spoiler=Job Details]Job Name: Master and Slaves
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP / 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: Several slaves ran away from their master! Now the master is asking you to chase the slaves and bring them back to him, as he plans on teaching them a lesson.

Capture the slaves and bring them back for a reward, or assist in their escape and be approached by them later to be rewarded for your assistance.

If you choose to let the slaves go away, you will face the slave master’s rage

Enemy Name:Slave Master (x1)
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Slave Master can sprint at up to 9 m/s or fly at 5 m/s through Gravity Lift, the spell.
Abilities:
Firewall – Slave master can cast a wall of fire which is 5 meters long and can move up to 10 m/s up to 10 meters away. It will deal B-Tier damage if hit.
Fireball – Slave master cast 4 fireballs which is 5 meters in diameter that will move up to 20m/s up to 15 meters away and deal B-Tier damage.

Or if you choose to chase the slaves.

Enemy Name: Slaves (x4)
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Slaves can sprint at 7 m/s
Abilities:
Punch – Slaves can send a powerful punch at 10m/s and deal C-Tier damage
Kick – Slaves can send a powerful kick at 10m/s and deal C-Tier damage[spoiler]

"Always slackin off this lot! I tell them to do something and they don't listen! It's not like they have a choice or anythin. Like to crack out the whip myself though, teach em a good lesson ya hear?" The richly plump man continued on with his blabber as he trailed behind a much younger figure ahead of him. A white haired young man, clad in royally fabulous attire, led the way as the duo headed towards the edge of the city. He had been hired, by the rich man of course, to retrieve "property" persay that had runaway. Frankly speaking, the master did not see his slaves as human in anyway. Yes yes, other masters may have cared for their property with kindness and bah they would even befriend each other! Not him though! Never! To befriend property was just nonsense! "It's nonsense I say! NONSENSE!!!"

A sigh escaped the young man's lips and he continued to carry on with little to no interaction with his client. The nonstop blabbering had been continuous throughout the entire job as the client insisted upon tagging along. It was a strange request. Not many clients ended up accompanying Yushin on his jobs. The young man had made mental note as to the implications of the master's motives. In some case, the client may possess some way of recapturing or subduing his slaves in a manner of his own design. Perhaps the client wished to merely observe Yushin as he carried out the job. Or, perhaps, the client held confidence in his own confrontational skills that he felt no threat in being near hostilities. Of course, Yushin would keep room for variables unknown but for the time being, he had a job to attend to.

Upon arriving at his destination, Yushin raised his right hand to signal the client to halt. Although the master was not quite used to taking orders from others, he recognized Yushin's superiority at the present moment and obliged the gesture. The two entered into a roofless, yet gated clearing that held stables to the side. Several horses attended by hooded figures could be seen plainly through the clear light of day. A fairly bulky man welcomed the two guests professionally by the other side of the gate.

"Hello gentlemen. How may I be of assistance today?" The politeness of his tone triggered an obvious reaction from Yushin's client as he could be seen holding his patience. Again, Yushin held his hand as to still the master. "I hear you possess some of the finest steeds throughout the kingdom. Quite impressive for a man so displaced from the royal horsemaster." The bulky man gave no indication of flattery by these words and remained professional in his posture.

"Why thank you sir. I do my best around here-" He was stopped abruptly by the richly obtuse man's interjection.

"I also hear that you typically work with small numbers. How do y'suppose yah came across such a handsome group of working men in such short notice?"

The two met each others' eyes, the air gathered in heavy friction by the obvious tension. The bulky man again gave no shift in posture and merely replied, "I like company every now and then." He momentarily shifted gazes towards the younger white haired male.

"Now. How may I assist-"

Without warning, Yushin raised his leg and kicked open the gate, causing the bulky man to fall from the sudden attack. The hooded figures who had been tensely watching the situation unfold sprang into action as they all dropped what they were doing...

"How dare you peasants run away from me! Retrieving a bag of gold from his sash, the master held the reward in the young man's face. "Yushin! Take care-" He never finished his words.

"Shut up." Yushin swiftly grabbed the bag of gold and kicked the client away. Stunned, the rich man returned to his feet in utter anger of what had just happened.

Yushin kept his face forward towards his "client" however he addressed his next words to the group behind him. "I'll take care of him. Now get on those horses and go...NOW!" Nodding without resistance, the group of hooded figures hopped onto their steeds and rode away.

Immensely infuriated by the course of events, the master procured his wand and pointed it towards Yushin. "You cost me my servants!" A fireball grew from the want and several were expelled towards the Uncrowned Prince. Without further ado, Yushin sidestepped, side rolled, and ducked to avoid the incoming flames.

Generally, Yushin did not speak to those he was about to vanquish...and this occasion was no different. It's time he settled this. Now, he could just take the money and run, but internal fury had taken a hold of him. Slavery was not just within his eyes, and he would prevail here towards.

Yushin rushed forwards towards the Red Magician only to be met by a firewall. Instantly, he knew he had made a mistake as he could not dodge the attack. Burns. He could feel the fury of the flames as Yushin quickly threw away his primary hanbok so as to not take any further damage. A satisfied grin painted itself across the master's face as he felt pleasure in the pain that Yushin endured.

"You owe me...a new servant. PEASANT! BOW DOWN TO ME-" A slash with Saggam interrupted the master as he dropped his wand from the blow. Immediately afterwards, the master fell back from a blunt Dolyra Chagi kik from his oriental opponent.

The twist and torque of the kick struck true and Yushin could feel the mark of his target's ribs take the damage. Now, he would end it. Not allowing his "client" to recover, he slashed twice with his geom AND hwando to Cross Blade his opponent's midsection without mercy.

The bulky man had watched this battle take place with mouth agape. As Yushin cleaned up the mess, he turned towards the bystander and pointed at the once-slave owner. "Now now... The bulky man gulped.

Yushin smiled brightly towards the man. "So, want to help me clean up this mess?"

WC: 1000+/1000
Stamina: 210/250

Abilities Used:
Name: Saggam
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10/5 Sustained
Weapon Type: Blade
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 2 or Sustain+1
Description: A simple yet effectivel diagonal slash that moves at 10 m/s and deals D-Tier damage.

Name: Dolrya Chagi
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10/5 Sustained
Weapon Type: Legs
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user delivers a roundhouse snap kick that moves at 10 m/s and delivers D-Tier damage.

Name: Cross Blade
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20/10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Blade
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user delivers 2 slashes from their Geom and Hwando at 15 m/s. Each slash deals D-Tier damage.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Small Scale Abolition [SOLO/JOB] FdzIN2L

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum