You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandits Love Chicken

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bandits Love Chicken Empty Bandits Love Chicken 13/03/14, 06:47 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

There were a lot of things he could have been doing right now, and to be honest he wanted to be train with Ren right now. He figured that the two of them would build up their relationship, and be able to understand each other more. He felt like he could do that some other time as he just figured that he would do the job that he had assigned himself. It was a very familiar job that he had taken, and it seemed like the bandit he had beat last time was back. He shook his head because he didn’t take him out like he should have, and now he brought somebody.

He was moving quickly to the farm as he didn’t want to get there and the bandits had taken the chickens. He rushed over there, and when he got there he noticed that the lady was holding a broom right now as she was trying to fight off the bandits. Yuurei had stopped in front of her, and looked at the two bandits that were there. ”You didn’t listen to me the first time, and you are back with a friend. You guys should really leave this lady alone. She is spending money trying to get you guys to leave her alone for good,” he said to them.

”That’s the guy that I was telling you about, so let’s take him out, and we won’t have a problem with the chickens being ours for good,” he said to his friend as they both smile at each other, and it seemed like things were going to go south for him. Yuurei had taken out an arrow, and shot it between the two. They both looked at each other as it seemed like he was going to miss them completely. ”You sure this is the guy..” he was interrupted as dirt they were standing on had picked up on them. It had gone on their face, and they had some of the soil hitting them in their eyes.

”Scatter shot,” he whispered as he was glad that this had happen. ”Now do you understand why I brought you with me. My eyes are burning, and its because you didn’t think he was strong enough,” they were arguing with each other, and he smiled at that. ”Hurry up and leave. Run for safety so I can take these guys out,” he said to the lady as she nodded and ran off to look over her chickens.

Stamina: 10/100
Word Count: 416/500
Technique Used:

2Bandits Love Chicken Empty Re: Bandits Love Chicken 13/03/14, 07:05 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei looked at the two bandits as they were rubbing their eyes as they could see him, but their vision had been compromised. He was cool with that, and he knew what he needed to do. The two bandits had rushed towards Yuurei and it seemed like the two were really fast, and had appeared in front of him. He smiled as they were swinging at him wildly, and he was able to easily dodge the attack. He was suspired that they were this desperate, but he understood why. ”You two aren’t going to hit me like that, but let’s do this,” he said to them with a smile on his face. He had looked at the bandit he had beaten before, and smile. He had taken one of his less used arrow, and launched it at the man.

”Sucks for You,” he said as the arrow had hit the bandit, and sent him flying on the ground. The bandit tried to get up, but he couldn’t move his leg, and Yuurei just smiled at that. He looked at the other bandit who was worry because he didn’t know what was going on. ”It’s time to end this, and make sure you guys don’t mess with this lady again,” he said to the bandit as he took an arrow, and shot an arrow to the other bandit. ”Boom,” he said as the arrow had missed his shot but it landed right there next to him. The explosion occurred, and the bandit’s eyes widen when he saw that.

It was too late for him to dodge the explosion, and he was hit by that, and got the burned do to the explosion. The bandit had ended up right next to his friend, and it seemed like the two were defeated by Yuurei. He just smiled as he was going to make sure that these guys never attacked her again. ”I Got You two,” he said as he shot another arrow at them, and this one broke into five smaller arrows, which landed on the floor, and trapped the two who were lying down on the ground.

The lady noticed that she was safe, and the bandits were taken out. ”Thank you for saving my farm, and my chickens again. Here is what I want to give you,” she said as she gave him the money. Yuurei smiled as he was happy to get the reward he wanted. ”Thank you, and I will help you out as much as I can. I can’t allow people to do wrong in this world like that,” he said with a smile on his face. He turned around as he said his goodbyes to the lady, and headed back to Balbadd.
Stamina: 60/100
Word Count: 871/100
Technique Used:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum