You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 11/07/15, 06:50 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The hard expression on her face followed Bahir out the door, not faltering as he spoke to her and apologized. Ayero watched the young man close the door behind him and make his way down the road. Once he was out of sight, Ayero collapsed against the door and slid down to the floor. She rubbed at her pounding forehead with a hand while groaning in pain. Uggghhh…I can’t believe that happened. He saw me that drunk…how embarrassing.

Ayero shifted so that she was sitting in a more comfortable position, her legs apart and knees bent as she rested her elbows on her legs. I do believe that we really didn’t do anything…nothing hurts and we were fully clothed when I woke up. But…did I really say those things? Boyfriend? Wife?! The Fanalis woman hid her hands in her face and groaned again, not wanting to admit to herself that she could have certainly said those things while intoxicated. She knew that he probably wasn’t lying, because she was well aware of how raunchy and hands-on she got when drunk.

Does he really care about me? Or was he just doing his spy-thing? Ayero rested her chin in the palm of her hand, squinting as she contemplated Bahir. He was innocent enough, or so she thought…that could simply be part of the act. But she wanted to believe that he was pure. Still, his words made a certain warmth spread from her chest and into her stomach. It was nice, even comforting to her.

”Now I feel bad…and I feel like he was being genuine.” Ayero muttered as she massaged her forehead and closed her eyes. ”I’m sorry, Bahir. I’ll make it up to you. Not now, but someday.”

[Exit]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum