You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 17/06/15, 08:46 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
After the events of the Shrouded Isle, the treasure hunters had generally gone about to do their own things. Bahir didn't even really remember most of what the others wanted to do after the island, other than cash in on their findings. Bahir, on the other hand, had taken the time to really reflect on himself and the things that happened. He mostly felt useless. His actions on the island proving to be less impactful than he originally presumed them to be. The man that he pledged his life to considered him to be less of a fighter, even. The one who Bahir believed put the most trust in him, doubted his abilities. That really rocked the fanalis.

Even through his self doubt, the fanalis put on his mask. Deciding that it would be best for him to focus more on his duties than anything else at the time. He did happen to send his spies on a special mission however. Since he was lacking in strength, he figured it would be best to reach out to the most skilled people that he knew. The first being the soldier from Ostia. Thanks to Lagi, the man had already been tutoring Bahir in the basics of the sword. The second would be the very first person that Bahir made contact with while in Reim. A Colonel in the Fanalis Corps, Ayero Shiba. The only problem for this was, he didn't know how he would contact her or even find her. Luckily, the assassin had an ace in the hole. He wrote a note for the woman anyway and left it to his spies to deliver the message

One afternoon, Bahir was sitting in his "office" looking through reports from the Portsmouth area. Things were still needing a bit of work there. The repairs from the battle with Kou seemed to be moving at a pretty steady pace. He was a bit disappointed in the inclusion of the newly formed Corps, however. Of course, their primary objective was to see to the officials of the country, but the exposure of the corps out assisting the citizens would help them be accepted. He figured that he would have to take a group of the Unity Corps and see to the recovery himself it seemed. The more hands on we are, the faster Reim will be back on its feet. As Bahir put the documents away, one of his students dropped down from the ceiling. The fanalis didn't flinch a bit, and instead continued to sift through papers on the desk. "I hope you have something good for me."

"Sorry, Shadow. No response from Ms. Shiba." The news caused the fanalis to let out a sigh. Before he could say anything else, the figure in front of him began to speak again. "However. I can tell you how to get there... You should go see her yourself if you think her state is that bad..." Bahir grinned a bit and nodded. Wow. They've been around me way too much. He thought to himself as he received the information of the woman's whereabouts.

That evening, Bahir made his way down through the streets of Remano. He was wearing clothing akin to those of when he first got to Reim: a dark purple midriff, sleeveless top and black bottoms.  His long hair was tied back into a pony tail, although his bangs were still allowed their freedom.

It didn't take long for the spy to reach his destination. He looked at the finely decorated home and chuckled a bit. I guess these are the perks of being recognized through the country. The young spy remarked at the ornate designs. They weren't as fancy as those of the palace or other noblemen/women, but they were still quite above that of a commoner. After taking a slow inhale, Bahir lifted his hand and knocked firmly on the entrance to the abode three times...

──────────────────────────────────────────────

What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] XhmcID2What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] ZvsP1Sc

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The past week had been a blur to the Fanalis woman. After returning to Remano and checking in briefly with Octavius, Ayero retired to her home and hadn’t left since. Day and night began to blend together as she resumed her pattern of sleeping and drinking, not yet ready to face the outside world after the events of the Shrouded Isle. The money and the magic item she had received meant nothing to her now that Ariella was gone. Her death was surrounded by strange circumstances though, body disappearing in a golden light. Ayero didn’t understand what had happened to Ariella’s remains, but was slightly hopeful that something beyond her comprehension had somehow saved the lightning mage. Yet feelings of hurt and anger prevailed, leaving the young woman to consider how much she cared for Ariella if her death left such an impact.

Now she lay sprawled out on her couch, a horde of empty bottles scattered around her and onto the floor. She was lucid, halfway dreaming as she replayed the scene of fighting the Manticore over and over in her head, counting the many different things she thought she could have done to change the flow of battle. A pipe was loosely gripped between her fingers, faint tendrils of smoke ebbing upwards from it.

A steady knock at the door pulled Ayero out of her delirium, body jerking upright in surprise. She paused for a moment, swallowing thickly as she gave her stomach a few moments to settle. She’d been ill quite a few times on the ship and since she had returned, attributing it to the anxiety and alcohol. Content that her stomach was not about to revolt, Ayero took a slow drag from the pipe before placing it onto the table before rising from the couch. The Fanalis woman clambered off of the couch and made her way towards the door, careful to avoid the empty bottles littering the floor. She still managed to knock a few over in her delirious state.

This had better be important… Grunting, Ayero grabbed for her blade which had been leaning against before opening the door and reflexively squinting despite it being evening.

”Wha…Bahir?” Ayero’s tone had a touch of incredulousness in it, as if she had forgotten that the young spy had attempted to make contact with her. In truth she had, ignoring most of the messages she had received unless they were from Octavius or of dire importance. A few moments passed and Ayero looked over the younger Fanalis, noting how his hair and grown and…did he seem a bit taller?

Ayero’s eyes widened in surprise before narrowing again. ”How did you find me?”

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir was at least relieved to see that the woman was still able to move on her own. Even before she opened the door, the faint smell of alcohol protruded from the dwelling. Once the door was open, the aroma of alcohol and smoke was fully released and almost knocked the assassin over. Instead, the muscles in his lower body quickly flexed to keep him in the same spot. Bahir calmly shook the surprise away from him and flashed the woman a smile. Her question caught him by surprise. There was no 'how are you' or 'what have you been up to', just how did Bahir know where she stayed. The more he thought about it though... the more valid the question and her confusion was.

"Well... It's my job to know what's happening in Reim and where all of the important people are at all times." The fanalis scratched the back of his neck nonchalantly. He was a bit proud of himself for being able to get this far into the conversation with the woman that he didn't seem like an idiot just yet. "The Unity Corps was made to keep an eye on the important people here in Remano... You're pretty important Ayero." Bahir took a moment and remembered that the were still outside of the woman's home. "Um.. Do you mind if I come in?"

What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] XhmcID2What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] ZvsP1Sc

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero slowly quirked a brow at Bahir’s response, vaguely recalling his involvement with the Unity Corps. That’s right. He’s been around Lagi a lot, lately. And we didn’t interact much while on the ship… Scratching the back of her neck, Ayero blew a puff of air with her nose when Bahir mentioned that she was somewhat of an important person in Remano. Don’t remind me. Like someone like me can handle all this responsibility…

”Huh?” Bahir’s question caught her off guard and she straightened before relaxing her posture once more. Nodding, the older Fanalis stepped to the side and held the door open for her guest. When Bahir stepped in, Ayero followed swiftly behind and closed the door to keep the night chill out of her home.

”Sorry about the mess.” Ayero trotted ahead of Bahir, clearing some bottles to the side so that the Fanalis man would not have to wade through them. After removing some bottles from the couch, Ayero beckoned Bahir to sit.

”How are you doing with the Unity Corps? Keeping Lagi in line?” After sinking back into the couch, the Fanalis woman reached over to grab the still-lit pipe from where it had been resting on the table. Bringing the tip to her lips, she inhales deeply and lets her eyes fall closed, willing the smoke to soothe her nerves.

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Once granted access, Bahir casually strolled into the woman's home. He stopped just short of the doorway and looked around a bit. His eyes darting back and forth and memorizing the layout of the home. The main thing that caught Bahir's attention was the vast amount of bottles on the floor, furniture, and just the house overall. He was a little surprised that the woman had consumed so much of the alcohol and not gained much to her frame. Bahir waited as Ayero walked around him and made a sort of path for them through the litter. The spy followed behind her slowly, letting the scene before him slowly sink in to his mind. She's really taking it rough.. He thought to himself as she sat on the couch and directed for him to have a seat next to her.

The spy smiled as he complied with her wishes, sitting next to her on the couch. He didn't take very long to get comfortable on the furniture as she asked him about the Unity Corps. "I'd like to think I'm doing a pretty nice job. I've taken a few of the members under my wing personally and walked them through a bit of training. I can't teach a lot of them what they need to know as far as using weapons, though." The fanalis weaved his fingers through his red locks and started to scratch his scalp gently. "I'm not capable of keeping him 'in check'. I lack the skill..." Bahir's voice started to fade off. His thoughts went back to how little his opinion had been acknowledged by the man on the island. Before his mind could become too pessimistic, the assassin snapped himself out of it. This visit wasn't completely about him anymore. He had to see what was up with Ayero.

The spy stared at the wall ahead of them as his thinking became a bit more serious. "How are you, Ayero?" He was mostly wanting to avvoid inhaling the smoke of her pipe.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero turns her head slightly to the side as she lets the smoke pour from her lips, retaining enough decency to not blow smoke directly into her guest’s face. Her eyes remain closed as she hums in thought, listening to what Bahir had been up to over the past few months. She had to admit that she was impressed with what he had done so far. The two had met during Bahir’s entrance to the city of Remano and he seemed to have come quite a long way from a wandering young man to someone who now works alongside the King and General of the Unity Corps.

A small chuckle rumbles in her throat, riding on the last vestiges of smoke as she opens her eyes. ”I’m not surprised. Nothing against you, but Lagi seems to be focused a bit more…inwardly.” Leaning forward a bit, Ayero flicks the pipe between her fingers. ”I’ve heard of your involvement with the Unity Corps. Trying my best to keep up with the happenings in this country, you know? Seems like you’re a pretty important person too, Bahir.” Ayero gives the other Fanalis a sideways glance before inhaling shortly from the pipe once more.

She held back a snort at Bahir’s next question. How am I? How do you think I am? If you can’t tell for yourself, then it’s none of your goddamn business. Her temper flared for a moment but she quickly smothered it, reminding herself that Bahir was being polite. She lets out a low, contemplative sigh as if gathering her thoughts. ”Busy. You know, Fanalis Corps and all that.”

Ayero leans back, sinking into the cushions. She goes to cross her arms over her chest but thinks better of the action, not wanting to appear hostile or too closed off. Instead, she rests one arm along the top of the couch and leans down, retrieving a bottle of wine from the table that appeared to be sealed. ”Care for a drink?”

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir listened intently to the woman. She was one of the few people in Remano that Bahir had actually spent some time with and tried to get to know. He hadn't had much one-on-one time with the woman aside from the day she showed him around and when they descended into the alchemist cave, but he had an idea of what kind of person she was. The brief interactions individually with her, the way he saw her interact with Lagi and others on the boats, the way the fanalis in the Corps looked up to her, and the hearsay of the fiery red head from the citizens of Remano. She was a rather upfront, blunt individual. "Heh.. If you say so.." was his response to her stating him being somewhat important. The shadow had rather be in the background. Now that he thought about it, his position in the Unity Corps did tend to go against that. He was no longer just a shadow. A figure that none would think about. He was second-in-command to the Unity Corps now. It was all really coming into perspective for the young assassin.

What happened next caused the spy to take his eyes from the wall and turn his head towards the woman. Her response was shorter than normal. Almost as if she wanted to avoid talking about it entirely. Bahir looked at the woman in a rather... concealed manner. While his outward expression was one of naivety and confusion at the thought of Ayero not really having much to talk about. Especially after the island. His inner thoughts, however, were wild at work. Though his mind was not all together when the group returned to the boats, it didn't take long for him to catch wind of the rumors. How all of the pirates noted the absence of a certain purple haired magician. Bahir recalled the magician. She was one of the women that Trixie flirted with... the other being Ayero. Ayero preferred to be at the magician's side at each of the situations on the island. She was even at the last battle against the Kou soldiers. The magician came late, but he realized her arrival with Lagi, Azix, and Garret. Even the moment of communion the two shared before he left the field of battle. That woman... she must have been really important to you huh, Ayero? His thoughts finally began to stabilize.

Bahir's eyes slowly reflected his analysis of the woman's reaction, but his thoughts were interrupted when Ayero pulled the corked bottle of wine up into Bahir's view. He blinked a few times and looked at the bottle. "A d-drink? Heh.. Sure!" The fanalis tried to play off his hesitation. He may have began to indulge in drinking a bit more since he began to serve the Reim Emperor, but it still wasn't an action that he did often. He worried about his own tolerance, not wanting to make a complete fool of himself in front of the warrior.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero gave Bahir a look of approval as he agreed to the drink. Grunting, the Fanalis woman pushed herself up and off from the couch with her free hand and made her way towards the kitchen. She doubted that Bahir would appreciate sharing the drink directly out of the bottle as she had done so for the past week and retrieved two glasses before heading back towards the couch. Sitting back down, Ayero placed both glasses onto the table and uncorked the wine, pausing to pass the mouth of the bottle just underneath her nose. She inhaled the fumes that rose from the bottle, savoring the rich scent of the wine before pouring two glasses.

”I got this from Octavius when I was promoted to Colonel. It’s the fancy sort of wine, so I’ve been saving it for some sort of occasion. I suppose sharing it with someone is as good of an occasion as any.” Leaning back into the couch, Ayero handed Bahir a full glass of wine by the glass’s delicate stem. ”A toast to Reim, may she recover from this war swiftly and return stronger than ever!” After raising her glass in a toast, Ayero wasted no time in bringing the glass to her lips and nearly inhaling the full glass in one go. Pulling away, she gasped in refreshment. ”This shit’s pretty good.”

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir watched as Ayero rose from her spot on the ouch to fetch a pair of glasses. The woman returned with the fancy, fragile chalices and set them on the table. Bahir blinked as he stared at them and the liquid that began to fill them. Bahir watched as a bit of amusement filled the woman's actions. The drink seemed to be all that she looked forward to at the moment. Is this the result of her loss? Does she truly only find solace within the drink? He thought to himself as she extended the glass towards him. The fanalis hesitated for only a moment before reaching out towards her hand and receiving the glass.

As Ayero made her toast, Bahir smiled towards her. The woman's explanation of her acquiring the gift seemed to give Bahir a new topic. The woman's mood had been darkened with Bahir's previous questioning. He could feel the slight irritation, but as she glanced passed it, so did Bahir. "To Reim." He responded as he raised his glass as well and took two gulps of the drink. The sweet taste of the liquid was soon replaced with a bitter after bite. Bahir hesitated a moment afterwards and set the glass upon his knee, his fingers still lazily gripping the stem.

His short moment was interrupted by Ayero. Her gasp and exclamation of her enjoyment of the wine drew Bahir from his own reaction to the drink. Hopefully I'll gain a taste for this as well.. He thought to himself as he took another gulp of the wine, setting the glass below its halfway point. The spy looked back at her and tilted his head a bit, "So... What kind of man IS Octavius, anyway? I've only exchanged words with him once or twice during the rebellion. The issuing of my task and the reporting. You, on the other hand, actual know the man, not only the myth."

10What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 20/06/15, 11:11 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero wasted no time in refilling her glass, the rich dark liquid nearly overflowing from its confines. She was aware that this was not the proper way to pour wine, but the glass wouldn’t remain this full for very long. She takes another long drink as Bahir begins to pose a question, retaining enough sense and courtesy to stop halfway through her glass to refocus on Bahir. She’s a bit surprised at the mention of Octavius, but then again it didn’t seem that out of place. He was an important and well-known man, a symbol of freedom and Reim’s strength to human and Fanalis alike.

She’s silent for a few moments as her eyes leave Bahir and roll upward toward the ceiling in contemplation. There were few people she would consider herself being close to, and Octavius was among them. Thoughout her various interaction with the man, Ayero grew to see him as a father-figure.  

”Octavius…is a very congenial man. He treats his Corps like family, and they look to him for guidance and leadership. He’s strict, but never unfair. Strong, but also genuine. I guess it takes a man like that to be able to reign in so many Fanalis with tempers and…difficult pasts.” She takes a small sip of the wine, a far-off look in her eyes as she gazes absently at the wall. Inwardly she began to settle a bit when her thought of the good General stirred, comforted by his image.

Snapping out of her dreamlike trance, Ayero seems to remember that she has a partially full glass of wine in her hand. She quickly polishes it off with her unquenchable thirst for the alcohol, and reaches for the bottle yet again. Glancing over at Bahir, she arches a brow. ”Let me know when you want another refill. There’s plenty more around here somewhere, I’m sure of it.” While filling her glass, she hums softly. ”What’s it like working for Lagi? Do you work closely with him or more on your own?”

11What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 22/06/15, 01:01 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir continued to drink from his glass as the woman described the general. General Octavius, huh? Hm. A man I wish to know as well... someday. He thought to himself as the woman concluded. As her explanation of the Fanalis General came to an end, so did his glass. The bitter after taste of the wine seemed to have faded from Bahir's taste buds, seeing as the empty glass came as bit of a surprise to him. Without thinking, his face turned to a rather sad expression. An over dramatic result of the loss of wine. The feeling of his face contorted in such a manner caused the boy to slap himself out of it and resume his natural expression. With a smile, Bahir turned his head to look back at Ayero after setting his glass upon the table. She was refilling her own glass once more. Bahir blinked a few times in shock. She's really putting it away. She must really like wine. A smile started to form until the woman's head began to turn. The assassin replaced the smile with a rather blank expression, one of a student learning from his teacher for the first time and being awed by the information.

Ayero must have noticed the empty glass. She was commenting on his need for a refill shortly after refilling her own. Bahir chuckled a little nervously and glanced back at his glass. "Y-yeah... It didn't last as long as I thought it would. The last time I drank wine was at that restaurant we went to with Lagi... even then I couldn't really tell what it tasted like. This wine tastes pretty good, though! Um... I'll take you up on that refill now, actually." He remembered why he couldn't taste the wine last time and it caused a bit of embarrassment to well up inside of him. He had started to get choked on eating his food too fast. Stupid!

His mind was drawn from scolding himself as the woman spoke up about Lagi and his job. Bahir's gaze dropped for a moment and he leaned back against the couch. He was thinking of how to answer her question. "I do both, actually. At times, I follow Lagi closely, acting as his body guard, even though he doesn't need me to. Other times could be ordered to do work away from the palace. I guess it just depends on the mood he's in and what kind of things he is going after in the day, y'know?" The fanalis cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head. "I guess I can't complain much about working for him though. Even though, at times it feels like my counsel falls on deaf ears. I'm not hired as a counselor, though. I'm not much of a fighter either, though. Not sure why I act as a bodyguard..." The assassin began to trail off a bit. Recovering from his short moment, Bahir smiled at the woman. I can tell he and Octavius differ a bit, huh?"

12What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 22/06/15, 04:27 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
A somewhat sleazy grin lit up Ayero’s face when she noticed that Bahir had drained his glass and agreed for a refill. ”That’s the spirit!” Clearly not as sober as before, the older Fanalis stands, albeit a bit shakily, and grabs the bottle of wine in one hand. She leans over Bahir as she pours him a fresh drink, inadvertently giving her guest a generous view of her cleavage. ”Mhm, well Lagi still is fairly young. It’ll take him a bit to stabilize his position within the Unity Corps, especially since it’s a very new organization. And I wouldn’t worry too much about him not considering your words, he is a young man…no offense, of course.”

Satisfied once Bahir’s glass was filled to the brink, Ayero stands back up and smiles at him. ”Now, I think you’re a fine fighter. I saw the product of your skills myself in that cave…speaking of, you’ve changed since then, haven’t you, Bahir?” An inebriated grin stretched across the woman’s face, her cheeks beginning to flush with color. ”Your hair has gotten longer….and have you been training your body? You seem more well-muscled than the last time we met…” Whether she was speaking the truth, lying, or simply drunk as hell, Bahir would never know. But that wouldn’t likely matter as Ayero reached out to touch Bahir’s hair, leaned in too far and lost her balance. The result was Bahir getting a lapful of halfling Fanalis, said Fanalis staring up at him in a momentarily dazed state.

13What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 22/06/15, 08:09 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir raised his eyebrow at how Ayero began to stand. Her posture wasn't as strong as it normally was. The young assassin was a bit wary for her. He sat a bit more on edge, ready to catch the woman should she stumble. Instead of catching the woman's body with his hands, his eyes caught a glimpse of the woman's cleavage. His face quickly became heated and the tint of his cheeks started to turn red. He moved his eyes to the side, trying not to stare at the sight and chance getting caught. He is a young man huh? He thought, trying to grasp onto anything to keep his thoughts from clouding.

As the woman finished pouring the drink, Bahir quickly found it in his hands once more. He put the glass to his lips and began to drink again as she complimented his fighting. At least he thought it was a compliment. Of course, in his mind, he felt as though he only played a supportive role to the woman. It was more her swordplay that led them to success within that cave. He wouldn't say it though, or rather he wouldn't get to say it. He knew when it was time to take a compliment and this was an example. He started to set the glass down, things feeling a bit more distant than he remembered. Hm.. maybe I should.. sl-- His thoughts were interrupted as the woman commented on his body.

Bahir's cheeks were even more red and he figured to try and distract from the compliment with the wine. He reached out for his glass, only to obtain a different kind of treasure. Instead of wine filling his hand, and eventually his throat, his lap and arms were filled with flesh. Flesh of that of the fanalis warrior that poured his wine. Bahir took a moment, staring into Ayero's gaze as his face then matched the color of their hair. "A-a-a-are you.. um... You... uh. Are you alright?" Whether he was nervous or not, his body acted on instinct and his arms wrapped around her, as if he were catching her.

14What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 22/06/15, 08:26 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero didn’t seem to notice Bahir’s apparent nervousness, or if she did she did not comment on it. Instead the Fanalis woman simply looked up at Bahir through her lashes, eyes clouded with the effects of the drink. By now her demeanor had changed entirely, going from sullen to friendly, open, and…a bit handsy. Squirming in Bahir’s arms, Ayero giggles softly. ”Oh, you save me from falling, my knight~” Her voice drawls as an uncharacteristic grin stretches across her face. She tilted her head, a stray locke of hair falling over her face. Scrunching up her nose, the Fanalis woman blows gently, the tendril of hair moving to the side. She follows the movement with her eyes, noting Bahir’s glass still sitting on the table.

A smirk curled along the woman’s face as she stretched her body, reaching for the half-full bottle of wine. ”As thanks for saving me, would you like another drink?~” But before she would offer the bottle to Bahir, Ayero would bring the mouth of the bottle to her lips and take a hearty swig of the wine. She slowly drew her mouth away from the bottle, tongue darting out to  circle along the tip and pick up any leftover traces of wine. ”Here, take a drink…” Ayero held the bottle up to Bahir’s mouth, lips slightly parted and a healthy flush on her cheeks as she wanted him intently with wide eyes.

15What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 24/06/15, 04:05 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir turned his head a bit, trying to avoid her gaze through her lashes. The redness of his cheeks had no chance of fading now. The entire situation didn't seem like it would happen. The fanalis could only attribute it to the alcohol flowing through the woman's system. Wow... Ayero with alcohol huh? His eyes darted back to the woman just in time to catch her dealing with the stray strand of hair. He blinked as a smile started to form on his face. Okay.... that was pretty adorable. He thought to himself. He followed her eyes as they began to lay upon his glass. For some reason, he wasn't sure why, but Bahir got a bad feeling as the woman noticed his glass.

That feeling was soon met with its premonition coming true. Ayero reached for the bottle once more. When her body lengthened out, Bahir couldn't fight the urge for his eyes to travel her body once more. Wait... What are you doing, Bahir?! He tried to snap himself out of the moment, but to no avail. When she acquired her target, Bahir's eyes went to the bottle. Watching it intently as the woman took a drink from it. Here's that bad feeling ag-- Before he knew it, she was holding the bottle to his lips as well. When the woman suggested for him to take a drink, the bit of wine that the assassin had before began to sneak up on him. It took hold of his body for a moment and led him to part his lips and grip the bottle with his right hand, tilting it upwards so that he could drink from it as well.

16What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 25/06/15, 08:21 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero laughed and cheered loudly when Bahir took the bottle without much coercion, watching his throat to ensure that he was really drinking. ”That’s the spirit! Isn’t it good? I usually don’t drink good wine like this, it’s too expensive. I can probably afford it now, but I’m too used to the cheap kind, I think. Tastes like adventure…” Sighing, the Fanalis woman leaned back in Bahir’s arms as he would finish, pulling the bottle back to take a drink for herself. Another sigh crept from her lips, this one of satisfaction from the smooth drink.

Bottle still gripped tightly in hand, Ayero wriggled her way so that she was sitting upright in Bahir’s lap. With her free hand, the woman traced along one of Bahir’s arms, humming softly as she gently squeezed the muscle before tilting her face upwards, a wide grin growing across her inebriated face. ”I’ve just decided. You’re going to be my new boyfriend, Bahir.” Locking her eyes onto his, Ayero placed the bottle down next to them on the couch, touching his other arm with her now-free hand. The drunk woman slides both hands along Bahir’s arms and upwards to cup the sides of his face as she leans in closer, her breath coming out in a sultry whisper. ”What do you think of that?”

17What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 26/06/15, 05:52 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
By this point, Bahir's taste buds no longer picked up the bitter aftertaste of the wine. He could only recognize the sweetness on the front end. While the woman commented on it, Bahir managed another gulp before the bottle was removed from his lips. "It does taste pretty good. I think I might have a thing for wine. Never thought I would." His last comment was more towards himself, but he knew that the woman would hear it. His nerves began to ease as the alcohol's presence in his system grew stronger. Before he knew it, the woman in his arms began to shift and readjust. Bahir leaned back a little and his arms loosened around her slightly so that she would be able to readjust a little easier.

As Ayero's hands slid up and down Bahir's arms, Bahir instinctively set his hands on Ayero's hips. His body felt a little lighter and he didn't have much feeling in the rest of extremities, aside from the tingle where Ayero's hands were in contact with his arms. Bahir stared into the woman's red eyes as she cupped his face, his mind slowly registering the words that left her lips. When it finally hit him, his eyes widened even more than they were before, the red tint of his cheeks that saw the opportunity to fade was instantly back in play. W-w-w-w-what?! His mind was racing with her "proposition" and Bahir was at a loss for words... somewhat. "I.. Uh.. Your b-boyfriend? I.. t-think.. Um.. Yes!"

18What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 27/06/15, 07:25 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero didn’t seem to notice Bahir’s physical reactions, her cloudy attention focused on simply touching the young man whose lap she was sitting in. At his response, a slow grin pulled at Ayero’s lips, the expression quickly turning mischievous. The gears in her mind began turning, albeit at a far more sluggish pace than normal. ”Oh, Bahir…I promise I won’t make you regret it.” Her tone was playful, but there was an unmistakable edge of perversion in it as the grin on the Fanalis woman’s face curled into a smirk.

With reflexes surprisingly faster than what the drunk woman had displayed thus far, Ayero hooked both of her legs behind Bahir’s hips while swiveling her own and using her weight to push the other Fanalis down on the couch. Should Bahir not react in time, he would find one Fanalis woman hovering above him, lips parted slightly and a sultry look in her red eyes. Still straddling the young man, Ayero placed her hands on either side of Bahir’s head and slowly leaned down, a few stray tendrils of hair slipping over her shoulder and framing her ample cleavage. Ayero stops her descent until her face is a few inches away from Bahir’s, her tongue darting out to track the outline of her lips. ”Mmm…I’m going to make you my wife, Bahir.” She lowers her head a bit further to whisper the words into his ear, hot breath fanning across his neck.

Ayero chuckles shortly and briefly traces the outer shell of Bahir’s ear with the tip of her tongue, the lids of her eyes drooping even more. Thump. Ayero’s arms give out just a few moments later and her body presses against Bahir’s chest as she slips into unconsciousness, her body finally having had enough of the excessive amount of alcohol.

19What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 29/06/15, 04:53 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
The spy had a strange feeling begin to overcome him. The pit of his stomach felt unusually tight as Ayero's face turned into a grin and then a mischievous smirk. While the fanalis was inebriated, his level of intoxication was nowhere near that of Ayero's. Bahir couldn't help but notice the wheels turning on her face. Bahir tilted his head, trying to get his thoughts to focus on one thing at the moment... at least one different thing than the woman's touch. "I-I-I don't think I c-could regret it."

Bahir's eyes widened as he felt the woman's legs wrap around his hips. He blushed a bit more than before and his head and eyes moved downward, his attention being drawn to her legs. His eyes made their way back up to Ayero's, but by then his back was on the seat of the couch while Ayero was laying on top of him. This is bad... Bahir couldn't entirely believe what was happening. Bahir tried to clear his throat, to distract himself from thoughts that most men would have in this kind of situation. The spy looked over towards cushion of the couch from a sideways glance. His attempt to avert his attention from the woman above him didn't last long. She was whispering in his ear shortly after. The feel of her breath against his caused his body to tense up for a moment. Then what she said registered in his mind. ...wife? Wait... Wife?! Bahir blinked curiously a few time and then craned his neck in a fashion that allowed him to giver her a confused look.

"Wait wait.. You're going to make me your wha--ohhh." The fanalis shivered as the woman's tongue began to glide along his ear. The assassin was no longer in control of his mind as his thoughts started to run wild. Thankfully, or unfortunally (depending on your take of the situation), the woman collapsed on top of Bahir. The spy blinked for a moment, a sigh of relief escaping his lips as she laid there unsconscious. Bahir took the chance to allow himself, mind and all, to relax. He wrapped his arms around the woman and closed his eyes. He only rested his eyes for a moment though, he felt things begin to spin once his lids closed. His crimson eyes stared at the ceiling until he physically couldn't hold them open any longer and fell asleep beneath the warrior.

Last edited by Bahir on 30/06/15, 01:01 am; edited 1 time in total

20What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 29/06/15, 09:39 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Early morning rays of sun streaked across Ayero’s face, the violent light stirring the woman uncomfortably from her sleep. Her eyes shut tighter at the intrusion and she let out a soft groan before burying her face in Bahir’s chest. …? It took a few moments for her to register that it was not her pillow or sheets she was nuzzling against, but something warmer, with a different texture and more resistance. Cracking open her lids, Ayero squints as her eyes take their time getting adjusted to the morning light.

She groggily lifts her head before lowering it suddenly, the movement causing a harsh ache to pulse through her head. Nng…my head hurts… Thinking better than to shake the sleep from her head, the Fanalis woman becomes more and more aware that what she was resting on was not her bed. It wasn’t even her couch—well, she was kind of on the couch. But it didn’t feel like the couch. Knowing that something was off, Ayero takes a chance and lifts herself to her elbows, slowly allowing her eyes to open and focus on what she was laying on.

After drinking herself into a stupor, Ayero had little memory of what had taken place last night. Which would explain the expression of sheer confusion when she found that she was laying on Bahir, the Fanalis assassin who helped head the Unity Corps along with King Lagi. ”… … …” Ayero was at a complete loss for words, her mind grinding to a halt as she stared down at the Fanalis man below her. As she became more connected with her surroundings, Ayero’s gaze travels down to where Bahir had his arms wrapped around her. "Wh…what the fuck?! Oi, Bahir! Wake up! Now!” Her tone was harsh and demanding, not unlike the one she used when giving orders to her Cadets. She winces though, the sound and volume of her own voice causing her headache to pound harder.

21What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 06/07/15, 09:42 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
The level of sleep that the fanalis assassin was enjoying was surprisingly deep at the moment. While Ayero stirred and slowly came to her senses, Bahir was lightly snoring in his sleep. Between the snoring there were moments when the man's sleep was silent. During those moments, there was a small smile that could be seen on his face. The man's moment of serenity during his sleep was fueled by something more base than the situation that he was in at the moment or the night before. Inadvertently, Bahir's arms tightened around the body that was on top of him before his snoring resumed.

The man's sleep wouldn't last too long, however. Despite how deep of a sleep he may have been in, the sound of a distressed fanalis yelling was far more powerful than his desire to sleep. The woman's voice caused the man's body to jerk, but Bahir's eyes responded a bit slower. His eyes opeened slowly and focused only slightly faster. His body was still relaxed as if he were sleeping though, so his voice was a bit lower than usual. "Hm? ...m-morning..." Bahir blinked as he sat up slowly, propping himself up on his elbows.

22What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 06/07/15, 07:14 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero nearly jumped out of her skin when Bahir tightened his grip on her body, glowering down at the young man when he finally shook off his sleep and spoke. …M…Morning?! Ayero took in a steady breath to control herself, wracking her brain to come up with the events of last night. Hell, the only reason she knew it was morning was because of her positioning near the windows. The days of the past week melded together for her, and now that she tries, she realizes that she can’t really remember much other than the bitter taste of liquor and the scent of acrid smoke.

Ayero inhaled again, steadying herself as she looked down into Bahir’s eyes. ”Bahir, what happened last night? Did we have sex?” Her voice was firm and demanding, and her eyes drilled into his with the intensity of a Fanalis military officer. She didn’t know what happened last night, and trusted that Bahir would hopefully be honest. She didn’t think that they were that intimate, given the fact that they were still dressed, but one could never be too sure.

23What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 07/07/15, 01:24 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
It took him a while, but the severity of the situation finally clicked in his head. The tone the woman had was akin to that of a sergeant dealing with his fresh recruits. She...she doesn't remember.. He blinked a few times and his cheeks began to turn red again. What should he do now? One of the fiercest warriors in Reim was on top of him... and probably getting more and more pissed off by the moment. Who could blame her though? She had awoken from a drunken night on top of someone who has been revealed to be an assassin and spy. Granted, he was the one who told her, but that wouldn't improve anyone's ability to trust him. The very fact that his profession comprised of being sneaky and killing someone when they least expected it.

The big question finally came up. 'What happened?' Bahir's eyes tried their best to avoid the gaze of the woman above him as his cheeks became an even darker shade of red. The thought of them having sex had crossed his mind once or twice, but them actually doing so was out of his comprehension at the moment. "N-No... We didn't do that." his voice trailed off a bit, almost as if he was disappointed by the fact. Before he could let his voice betray him, Bahir thought it best to continue. The spy lifted his left hand behind his head and started to scratch the back of his neck. Ah fuck... "Y-you uh... Um. Well. I ag-agreed to be your b-boy... Ahem." Bahir sighed and closed his eyes, deciding to just throw it all out as fast as he could. If not he would've stayed there babbling on like an idiot. "You said that you were gonna make me your boyfriend or wife. One of the two. I think both. I was a little confused. I mean how could I be a wife?" Well... his plan to not babble on like an idiot seemed to fail. Ah well. At least he was able to tell the woman what all happened.

"After that you just passed out on top of me. I just came to check on you. You hadn't been seen around town since we returned from the island... I got a little worried." Finally. The fanalis was gaining a bit of control over his words again. He braced himself for what may come from the woman. It was plain that his mind was shedding off the groggy effects of sleep, so the woman may not be as lenient as she had been so far.

24What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 07/07/15, 07:16 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero’s eyes searched Bahir’s face as the young man struggled to regale her with the events of last night. Her gaze did not let up in its intensity, and it seemed as if she was holding out on her judgement until she got the full story. Her expression only changes when he mentions the word boyfriend and then wife, her face contorting in momentary confusion. Had she really said those things? She was well aware that she could be a handful when inebriated, but was she really being lewd with Bahir? Her brows unknit and her face falls back into its usual severe expression as she reaches behind her and removes her hands from her waist with a pointed glare at Bahir.

Sitting up on the couch, Ayero stretches lightly before standing to her feet, staring the other Fanalis down. She’s silent for a few moments, still gathering her thoughts as the fog of sleep still lingers in her mind. She winces slightly, the movement causing her head to throb once more. Exhaling sharply through her nose, Ayero raises a brow while speaking. ”Look Bahir, I don’t know for sure what was said or done last night, but you’re lucky that I’ll be taking your word for it.”

She falls into silence once more, eyes roaming Bahir’s face and body as if she were trying to detect any lies through his body language. She was fond of the young man, but she didn’t not know him well enough to trust him. After all, as he had told her, he was a spy and an assassin—coming to check on her could and simply been a cover for different intensions.

But…if he did really care about her and only wanted to make sure that she was alright after the events of the isle, then she felt bad. As the conflicting thoughts entered her groggy mind, her headache began to pound against the side of her skull with reckless abandon. Holding back a wince, Ayero pointed towards the door and spoke in a firm, commanding voice. ”Out.”

25What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] Empty Re: What Are You Doing?! [Ayero/Plot] on 08/07/15, 09:54 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir blinked for a moment as the woman responded to what he said. He expected the hesitation in believing him, of course. Not many people would put their trust in someone like Bahir, whether he was under their employ or not. The assassin was taken back a bit when she said that she was going to take his word for it. W-wait... what? He blinked a bit as he stared at her wide-eyed. He wasn't one that was shocked very often and this moment was one of the ones that threw him for a loop. Is... is this to cover for last night? Maybe she's just trying to make it seem like she wasn't just drunk and there was some root to what she said last night. Maybe I'm overthinking this... again.

As his thoughts finally started to slow down, the woman pointed towards her door. Bahir's eyes naturally followed along her arm and looked at the door for a moment. Get out? Right now?! But... I... fuck. He thought to himself as his head slowly turned back to Ayero. He nodded and stood looking towards the door, trying to keep her from seeing his eyes betray his intention. Although he was trying to give off his professional air of aloofness, his eyes held a slight trace of sadness within them. Even the most stoic faced men and women could be betrayed by the expressions that their eyes conveyed.

As Bahir moved towards the door, he looked around to make sure that none of his materials were in the room. He must have still been delusional from the remnants of alcohol in his system from the previous night. He came with nothing, so why would anything be there?! He finally reached the door and opened it slowly before turning back to Ayero. "I'm sorry about the confusion... I just didn't want to disturb your slumber last night, so I just slept. Be safe Ayero... and get back to your old self soon. I hear that the Fanalis Corps and some of the citizens are beginning to miss your presence throughout Remano." He flashed the woman a quick smile before closing the door behind him and leaving her home.

He walked down the road and after a few meters, he was met by a man dressed in black clothing similar to Bahir's old attire. The man looked to Bahir and the fanalis smiled back to him. "Keep everyone away from her home for a while. She's fine. Besides, she's one of Octavius's... I don't want him getting angry with me." The man nodded and headed down a road perpendicular to the one that Bahir was walking on. That road seemed to be heading towards a tavern. The King's Shadow decided to head back to the palace. There were things that he needed to prepare for...
-EXIT-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum