You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap's choice to save the slaves

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cap's choice to save the slaves Empty Cap's choice to save the slaves on 03/06/15, 12:02 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Job :
ob Name: Master and Slaves
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP / 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: Several slaves ran away from their master! Now the master is asking you to chase the slaves and bring them back to him, as he plans on teaching them a lesson.

Capture the slaves and bring them back for a reward, or assist in their escape and be approached by them later to be rewarded for your assistance.

If you choose to let the slaves go away, you will face the slave master’s rage

Slave Master:
Enemy Name:Slave Master (x1)
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Slave Master can sprint at up to 9 m/s or fly at 5 m/s through Gravity Lift, the spell.
Abilities:
Firewall – Slave master can cast a wall of fire which is 5 meters long and can move up to 10 m/s up to 10 meters away. It will deal B-Tier damage if hit.
Fireball – Slave master cast 4 fireballs which is 5 meters in diameter that will move up to 20m/s up to 15 meters away and deal B-Tier damage.

Slaves:
Enemy Name: Slaves (x4)
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Slaves can sprint at 7 m/s
Abilities:
Punch – Slaves can send a powerful punch at 10m/s and deal C-Tier damage
Kick – Slaves can send a powerful kick at 10m/s and deal C-Tier damage

Samuel, Leo, Nami and Ella are working outside on the fields. It was a warm day and rough work. The sweat was on there foreheads while the sun burned on there skin. With them was the slave master. He was just there to watch over them. Then a man appeared. It was probably someoen e who wanted to talk to the slavemaster. WHile thety are talkingand having a discusion about something they see a chance. Leo pokes the other three. Samual, Nami and Ella. I think this is our chance to escape. THe master is busy. Ella thoughth hat was too risky and dangerous. SHe siad he would capture us and hurt us.

115/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Cap's choice to save the slaves Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

2Cap's choice to save the slaves Empty Re: Cap's choice to save the slaves on 08/06/15, 09:41 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Leo and Samual shrug. They then run away. Nami and Ella didnt want to stay behind. They were scared. Without hasitation they ran afte the guys. At the moment they re at the edge of the field.The slave master turned arround. He saw them run away. The slavemastershouts and runs after them. At that moment Caphalor crossed the road of the slaves. They bumped into me. The one who bumped into me fell on the ground. I just stood there like nothinghappened. That wasnt so stange because i was wearing my armor. Leo who bumped into me. uiickly stood up. Behind them were the screams of the slave master. The slaves wanted to run again. Caphalor stood infront of them/ He was not willing to let them pass.
Before you can pass. Tell me what is going on.

...................__

3Cap's choice to save the slaves Empty Re: Cap's choice to save the slaves on 10/06/15, 05:37 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Well we are slaves. Our master si a horrible man. He torturesus for no reasonand makes us work under bad work conditions. We get almost no food or water. Tells Leo Caphalor. He then wants to pass. What do i gain out of safving you people. I think your master will reward me well if i deliver you guys tio him. So why should i let you guys pass?

The slaves look scared behind them. There slave master caught up. OOhh knight. You stopped those bad hbehaving slaves. Good job. I will grnd you a good reward for your effort.
The slaves are shocked. Nami: Please protect us sir. We will reward you more then he will reward you. In my mind i think of one thing. A evil grin is on  my face. If i would deliver them first then kill the slave master and let them escape i would get more rewards. I draw my weapon.
Ok get in line and go back to your master now The slaves are scared and listen to me. The were affraid. The slave master thanks me. He feels in his pockets. I hold up my hand. A few seconds later the man lays a bag with gold in my hand. I put it away. Then i attack the slave master with my drawn cleaver. I cut him demensional on his chest. The blood splashes in my fave, I lick it up with my tongue and taste the blood. I use the suprise in  my advantage to strike again. Thsi time horizental.

Then the slave master recovers of the attacks and jumps back.

522/1000

...................__

4Cap's choice to save the slaves Empty Re: Cap's choice to save the slaves on 21/06/15, 02:25 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
The slave master grins and draws his wand. You want to fight? You will pay you low blood dog . The slave master uses his Fireballs. For fireballs are approaching me. I act quickly and activate Unbreakable. The fireballs hit my defensive abilty but are not able to harm me. When the attack is over i stand up. I laugh. Ws that all you got? Weakling. I rush forward to the slave master. Im going to kill you !! Capalor keeps laughing.

THe slave master taes a few step back with a grin on his face. He casts a firewall. It was good i sustained my unbreakable. I keep running with my shield infront of me. I run straight through the wall. No damage was inflicted. Heh that tickled. The slave master looked scared at Caphalor. You, you are insane ! You are a monster!!
I do not waste time. Thhe slve master was fat. It would be impossible for him to run away. I activate the butcher next. My cleaver hits the slave master two times cause with both attacks D tier damage. I wan t to contineau but suddenly the slave master shoots 4 fireballs at me. I take the hits. The pain was exciting. I get blown a few steps back but my armor was strong enough to protect me agaisnt the most dmamage. I attack once more with the butcher to finish the slave master off. He falls dead on the ground. I take out its eyes for kabuto.

wordc: 776/1000
Stamina: 170/200
Abilties used :

unbreakable:
Name: Unbreakable
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10 stamina
Weapon Type: shield
Class: defensive
Range: close
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustained+1
Description: Caphalor hides behind his shield to avoid getting damaged with the speed of 10 m/s. The ability will protect him against 1 b tier, 2 C tier or 4 D tier attacks.

The butcher:
Name: The butcher
Tier: D
Cost: 10/5 stamina
Weapon Type: cleaver
Class: offensive
Range: close
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustained+1
Description: When getting hit by the clever you get hit by D-tier damage. The cleaver moves with a speed of 10 m/s in dimensional from left or right shoulder all the way down to the left or right side of the hips.

...................__

5Cap's choice to save the slaves Empty Re: Cap's choice to save the slaves on 28/07/15, 06:11 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
The slaves were standing close to eachother. They were frightened by the behavior of the strange knight who just murdered thier slave master. It takes them a few seconds to recover from the shock. After that they realised they were now free. They started cheering. They were happy jumping around. On of them approached Caphalor. He patted him on the schoulder. It was Leo. Thank you for saving us. How can we reward you. We dont have money but if there is anything else we can help you with. Its would be a pleasure to thank you for helping us.

I turned arouned to face the one who was behind me. it was one of the slaves. He was talking about arewarding me. Behind him the other slaves were cheering. I wanted to kill them. I wanted to see blood. Still sudenly a memory reminded me of something. I heard lately that there were rumors about murders. I had to watch my steps. If i would let them go thy might would probably spread some good rumors about me. No one would suspect me. They didnt have any money. Kiling them woulndt gain me something eather. I release a deep breath. I fake a smile at th slave. All i would like to ask is if you can maby spread some nice good words about me in the city. I do not really have a good reputation because im kind of quiet. It would be a nice eward.

Leo nodded with his head before he went back to the others. He told the what i had asked for. THey stick up there hands as a farewell. I lift my own hand. The slaves keep waving till im out of sight. Then they run to the city and their freedom.

Caphalor watched how the slaves left. When they were gone i released a angry roar. I hated to be nice. It felt so discusting. I grab my cleaver's hilt. My hand grab it tight. The muscles and veins were vissible on my hand. I lifted it and started to attackthe dead body of the slave master. I had to release all my anger. I had to let it out. I kept doing this for  few minutes. I calmed down and wiped the sweat of my forehead. The animals would eat the left overs and if not the body would roth away. I turn around looking for a small forest bourn. When i found it i cleaned my armor shield and cleaver. I washed the blood of my face too. Soonn im done with that. When im one i leave the forest and head back to the city.

When i arrive people greet me. Its obvious that the words of the slaves doid spread really fast. My plan worked out perfctly. I smile evi but no one reacts because they think its a kind smile. I enter the inn where i stay. I enter my room and lay down. I dont take the tiem to take off my armor. I close my eyes and fall asleep

1293/1000
Stamina: 170/200

...................__

Sponsored content