Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Spoiler:
Assignment Name: Passing The Torch
Assignment Rank: B-Tier
Assignment Location: Reim
Assignment Rewards: 200xp|15,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Ambassador
Assignment Overview: The Education Reform bill was passed several months ago and its execution was left to three influential educators. It has been some time since you last checked into the initiative's progress. Meet with Artemis, the head of the Education Reform council, to receive an update and learn of an issue you can assist with.

Azix checked the journey book for a message from Ariella, a habit the had formed since she had left. The last he had heard from her, she had planned to take her Kodor test. Azix had written her back, wishing her good luck and sent his love. Her lack of response worried him, so he occupied his time with work, a healthy distraction. Setting the book on his bedside table, Azix got up and got ready to visit Artemis. The Director of the Education Reform had invited him to one of the schools to check the progress.

After getting dressed and combing his unruly hair, Azix made his way to the meeting. He found Artemis outside, chatting with a comely, middle-aged woman. Spotting Azix, the old man smiled and introduced her as the headmaster, Vivica. She extended her hand and the Ambassador gave her a firm handshake as he inclined his head in greeting. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm eager to see the work you've done here."

Vivica gestured to the school, "I'm sure you'll be impressed. Your proposal was ambitious, but you'll see the school has implemented most of it. Shall we begin the tour?" She led the two men inside while giving a brief history of the school. As they wandered the halls, she showed them a few of the classrooms as the instructors taught the children.  Vivica explained that the school focused on providing a secondary education for students aged nine to thirteen. Azix kept this in mind as he observed the lectures and gauged the attentiveness of the students. He noticed that most of the classes focused on intermediate maths, sciences, history and art, which was good to see, but something was missing. Recalling his proposal to mind, the orange magician realized that he hadn't seen any studies dedicated to learning the various industries.

From nine to thirteen, a secondary education will be provided. More advanced math, science, history and art is provided to those who choose to pursue a stronger education, it is recommended. More focus will be geared towards experiencing the various industries and professions obtaining a basic understanding of each role available. This is to allow a more adaptive and productive member of society later on. Those who choose to skip out on the more advanced mental studies will be allowed to focus strictly on the professions. Intermediate martial arts will be taught at this level as well.

Waiting until they were out of a classroom, Azix cleared his throat. "I like what I've seen so far, but I do have a question. What other classes are there? I haven't seen any that focus on teaching the different industries."

"Don't worry, we have incorporated that into the curriculum. Most of our morning classes are devoted to intellectual pursuits, we've found that students retain that information best at this time of day. We release the students for an hour lunch break and when they come back we have the instructors pair with actual professionals. There are also field trips, where the students go to watch and sometimes practice. Artemis has been very beneficial in setting that up."

Artemis' eyes wrinkled when he laughed. "Oh, the kids sell it more than anything. I find people are eager to help the youth."

"Sounds like you've had an easier time than I've had. Perhaps its all this competition I'm getting from you." Azix gave the old man a teasing grin. "I should have had your help with Opportunity Hall as well."

Artemis held up his hand, with a bemused smile curling on his lips. "I'm too old to be micromanaging two projects. Anyway, don't you have a committee to oversee that program? You shouldn't shoulder that all on your own."

Azix shook his head, it had been part of the proposal, but the orange magician had took the reigns for himself. His hard work had paid off, but the initiative was expanding to the point where it needed a team of people devoted to managing the day-to-day work. It was time for Azix to pass the reigns, but that was just another headache on his list. He sighed, "I probably should one of these days. Life has been hectic lately. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are training the students for the real world. What about martial arts and self-defense training?"

Vivica tensed and looked to Artemis, "That is something that hasn't been introduced yet..."

The Director placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's actually one of the reasons I asked to meet with you. I'll take it from here, we'll meet you in the office when we're done talking." He waited until the headmaster had excused herself before continuing. He gestured for Azix to walk with him as he continued. "As you know, the Council had banned that section of the proposal at first, but after the...change in relations between Reim and Kou, I began looking for ways to implement it. I understand your vision and know that the youth being drilled on mind, body, and soul is an essential part of this reform. What I found was resistance in the military. I fear someone high up is against helping a Kou initiative."

Azix muttered a curse under his breath but gave a knowing nod. It was something to be expected after the strain between both nations. Instead of reflecting on the bad news, he racked his brain to find a solution. While he thought, he noticed the kids being released for lunch. Azix watched them leave the property and remembered an idea he had been holding onto. "Meals aren't provided by the schools to the students, are they?" When Artemis shook his head, Azix discussed his plan to purchase property that would be used to supply the schools with food to feed the students throughout the day.

Artemis seemed very interested in the idea and asked if he had looked into any specific locations. Azix had the perfect location in mind already, the abandoned town outside of Kios. He believe it would serve as an excellent foundation to this program. After getting the details, Artemis explained he had a contact that could possibly help Azix. The orange magician thanked the man and his mind wandered back to solving the issue with the martial arts instruction.

If the Reim military wouldn't provide any instructors, then Azix couldn't influence their decision. Perhaps by going through Lagi, he could get something done, but Azix had a better idea. There was another military unit in Remano, the Fanalis Corp and Azix helped Octavius during the Rebellion. "I believe I know a way to get some martial art instructors. I'll pay a visit to a friend after this and see if i can pull in a favor."

Once Azix was done with the tour, he had thanked Vivica for her time and headed to the Fanalis Corp headquarters. He wasn't sure if Octavius was busy, but figured it was worth a shot, at the very least he could leave a message.

[1070/1500]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero wiped the last few droplets of sweat from her brow with a thick cloth as she headed towards the building that served as the new Fanalis Corp headquarters. Since the war’s end, it was nice to be able to freely approach the building that housed the Corps without fear of looking suspicious or giving away their location.

Breathing out heavily, Ayero fiddled with the cloth in her hand before raising it once more to dab along her forehead, now slick again with sweat. It sure is hot today… Summer was approaching quickly and caused temperatures to climb, but today was particularly warm. The Fanalis Colonel had spent the morning training with her cadets and had dismissed them for lunch. A few of them looked to be overheated from working under the hot sun, so Ayero had decided to give them a little extra time on their break while she went to report in to Octavius.

But as she neared the building, she noticed a head of dark hair in the distance near the headquarters. Squinting out of suspicion and to get a better look, Ayero’s vaguely wary expression melted into a lax smile. Moving closer, the Fanalis woman would clap a heavy hand onto Azix’s shoulder. ”What’s this? Have you grown a set of balls and decided to join the Fanalis Corps?” Her tone was boisterous yet teasing as she looked over at the magician, arching a brow.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix halted in his tracks when a familiar voice rang out from behind the magician. Before he could turn around to see who had greeted him so rudely, Azix was knocked face-first into the ground. 'Definitely a Fanalis, then.' The thought crossed his mind as he spit out a huge wad of dirt. Azix looked up to see Ayero standing nearby and he shook his head. "I know better than to keep a pair of balls around when you're nearby." His tone held an edge of annoyance as he stood up and brushed himself off. The irritated expression that had settled on Azix's face was quickly replaced with a teasing grin.

Noticing the warmth of the mid-day sun, Azix gestured to a shady spot under a nearby tree. "It's been a while, would you like to get out of the sun and catch up?" Assuming she agreed, the orange magician took a seat, resting his back against the tree trunk. He surveyed the area around them, searching for any prying eyes or ears while Ayero got comfortable. "How have you been? I heard that you've been making a name for yourself in the Fanalis Corp. Have you enjoyed working under Octavius?"

Azix would listen to the Fanalis warrior's response intently, enjoying the chance to catch up with her. When she finished filling him in on what happened since their last encounter, Azix would change the conversation to business. The Marquis had originally planned to ask Octavius for his assistance, it appeared that Ayero had some pull in the Fanalis Corp now. Perhaps she would be able to help him secure some instructors. "I'm glad I ran into you. I was on my way to ask Octavius a favor, but perhaps you could help me. I'm sure you've heard about the Education Reform I helped enact?"

Running his fingers through his unkempt hair, Azix would explain the guidelines and his intentions with the bill that he put forth to the Council. He explained further that Kou had removed the provision that would have students trained from a young age in martial arts. Azix envisioned a nation that was trained in nearly every industry, able to fill in a position in case of an emergency or disaster, as well as trained to defend themselves from any threats. Azix believed that it was a crucial step to the evolution of Reim's future generations into a stronger, better country.

Azix let out a sigh, "That brings me to my problem. The Director of the Education Reform committee has had issues securing interest from Reim's army. It appears that a few of the Commanders don't trust my intentions because of my nationality. They fear I may be trying to brainwash the youth and create a fighting force to use against Reim. You know me, you've fought with me. That's not the kind of person I am. Instead of trying to convince them of that, I thought perhaps the Fanalis Corp would be willing to spare a few instructors to work at the schools and teach these students how to defend themselves. It might help get some new recruits in the future too."

Azix stared into Ayero's eyes with his single purple hue, the other covered by the usual black eye-patch. There was genuine concern on his face, as if he feared Ayero would say no or ridicule his dreams of a better future. "Do you think you can help me out?"

[1070+576/1500]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero arched a brow and didn’t even try to hold back a snicker as the magician careened forward, letting out a short laugh at his retort. She leaned slightly to help him up, but Azix was already on his feet and brushing the dirt from his clothes. She raised the other brow at this, noting how quickly he seemed to come back from her teasing.

Glad that he didn’t seem too irritated by her playfulness, Ayero gave a mild nod and followed Azix into the shade of the tree, cracking her shoulders and neck as she did so. After seating herself at the base of the tree, the Fanalis woman let out a breathy sigh and rolled her eyes upwards toward the foliage with a thoughtful look on her face.

”I’ve been busy. But better. After the war, the Fanalis Corp received an influx of new recruits, most of whom are recently freed slaves. I suppose we’re still working up to things, what with few experienced members…but I enjoy it here. Though, I’m sure you know all that.” She paused to gather her thoughts before continuing. ”I can see why both Fanalis and human like the General so much. He treats the Corp like family and has been a guiding hand to both myself and so many others. He’s a good man, both for Reim and the Fanalis.”

Ayero was actually glad for Azix’s question, taking her time to think about her answer. It made her realize that she had slowly become content with working under General Octavius and connecting with her Fanalis kin, as rocky as things may be. As Azix mentioned the Education Reform and asking a favor of Octavius, the red headed woman perked up and shifted her gaze towards the magician in order to give him her attention.

When the light mage had finished his explanation and met her gaze with his own and a question, the Fanalis woman frowned. Not out of displeasure, but out of thought. When she had first met Azix she had been cold, pegging him as an outsider from an invading country who wanted to harm Reim. After a few more encounters and seeing the man’s work for herself she began to warm up to him and his ideas for the future. They were a bit grand and beyond the scope of what Ayero herself hoped to achieve, but she felt that Azix was genuine in his desire to educate and teach Reim’s population.

”Instructors, hm?” Ayero brought a hand to her chin and hummed deeply in thought, tilting her head upwards until she could see the light from the harsh sun flittering through the leaves above. Wincing at the light, the Fanalis woman squinted moved her head back down, waiting for the sunspots to dissipate from her vision before looking back towards Azix. ”You’re really serious about this Education Reform thing, huh?” There was a hint of unease in her voice, wary of pledging her support to something so…different. But the look in Azix’s eyes told her that he was committed this.

”Ahh…well, I can’t argue with wanting to help better educate and prepare the population. Times are changing after all, what with the abolition of slavery…and I think the cadets might appreciate a little field trip. I’d like to see how well they do as martial arts instructors.” Ayero sends a nod of conviction toward Azix. ”Very well. So long as Octavius approves, I’d like to help you, Azix.”

[Exit]

Last edited by Ayero on 15/06/15, 08:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix let out a small chuckle, understanding Ayero's feelings regarding Octavius. During the rebellion, the orange magician had gotten to know the Fanalis General quite well. "He is a good man. It is clear he loves this country. He certainly commands my respect, not only as a general, but as a politician. He's passionate, but he knows how to bite his tongue when his temper flares."

Azix was glad to see that Ayero seemed content, as if she had found her place within the Fanalis Corp. He was even happier to hear that she was willing to help him. "Thank you. Not just for your support, but for believing in me." Azix stood up and looked to the Fanalis headquarters. "I better go get his approval then. It was nice catching up." Flashing the crimson-haired woman a grin, Azix headed inside to request a meeting with Octavius.

The orange magician was able to meet with the Fanalis General after waiting for sometime. It hadn't taken much convincing to get Octavius to agree. He understood Azix's vision to create a better future for the country. It was another reason the Marquis held Octavius in high regard. The Fanalis was able to look past Azix's nationality and see the merit in his ideals.

After catching up for a bit, Azix excused himself so the General could get back to his work. The magician left behind details to get in contact with Artemis so the instructor's schedules could be coordinated. In a good mood, Azix hummed to himself as he walked home. His stomach grumbled and Azix wondered what Viri would be cooking for dinner. The delicious possibilities filled his mind, distracting him from his surroundings.

Unbeknownst to him, four cloaked figures trailed behind Azix as he traveled down a crowded street. They peered at him with icy glares beneath their hoods, weaving through the crowd to get closer. They didn't have to wait long for an opportunity to strike. Lured by the smells wafting from a nearby food cart, Azix stopped to wage an inner battle on whether or not he should spoil his appetite.

Two of the assassins walked past the magician, throwing shuriken into the man's back. Azix's Borg flared up to protect the magician from the surprise attack and promptly shattered. Startled, Azix spun around to see what who attacked, slipping his wand out from his sleeve at the same time. He saw a sea of people, traveling to and fro, but no immediate threats. A blur of motion to his left caught his attention and he turned to see a fist coming towards his face. Reacting immediately, the orange magician brought his arm up, pouring magoi throughout it to manipulate the limb to take the form of a shield, protecting him from the force of the blow.

The punch to Azix’s face had served to keep the magician’s attention away from the other assassins. One of the assassins ran towards Azix’s side, dropping low at the last second to use their momentum to slide past the magician. On the way, the assassin slashed at Azix calf with a dagger. At the same time, the other two assassins threw two more shuriken aimed at the magician’s back.

A cry escaped from Azix’s throat as a sharp pain flared up his leg and he dropped to his knees. A shuriken flew over his head and landed in the assassin’s throat who had thrown the punch, while another buried itself in Azix’s shoulder-blade. He hardly noticed that the herd of people traveling along the street had thinned, the assassination attempt had caught their attention and they didn’t want to be around when the assassins thought to remove witnesses.

[350/380]

Spoiler:

Name: Shield
Tier: B-Tier
Cost: 30|15
Weapon Type: Arms/Legs
Class: Defensive
Range: Self
Cooldown: Five Posts
Description: The user manipulates the form of either an arm or a leg to mimic a shield up to five meters in scale at 20 m/s. The user's tissues are hardened to resist up to an A-Tier ability (2 B-Tier, 4 C-tier, or 8 D-tier).

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi  was going through a pretty interesting ordeal when it comes to training the unity corps. He was  going through some sort of stealth  montage on how to quickly subdue an opponent if they came about.  The new cadets of the unity corp watched on as they listened to Lagi’s  instructions.  “We  serve as shadows, nobody should know that we are thee most  of the time. Try to be subtle and  silent  when it comes to you movements. There is no such thing as wasted actions once you are a part of the unity cops. You are either subduing the opponent, killing the opponent, or putting the  important politician out of hams way in an efficient manner. It all comes down to your quick thinking. “ Lagi would say as he pointed at his head.  And your instantaneous reflexes.  “  Lagi would say as he threw two punches. “ It’s not as straight forward a the fanalis corps, but we will need build you to be some of value to your country, as well as bettering yourselves  as valuable members of the unity corps.  “ After his small speech, Lagi would clap his hands three ties. “Now, warmups are over,  it’s about time for the real training. You’ll be heading over to instructor Miguel for further instructions, alight?” After the cadets went over to Miguel to further their training, Lagi put in a deep sigh  as he rubbed his head. “I really need to get into shape with all of this stealth stuff. Running a stealth like organization and I don’t know a damn about it, I need to at least be as half as good as bahir. Lagi  learned  some new moves and he did train just as much, but he could tell that being a beast tamer made him just a  tad lazy, even though he was also a body manipulator.

With that being said , Lagi didn’t notice that one of his subordinates was sneaking up on him and patted him on his back. “General…” Lagi gasped and smacked the guy in the face. “Ahh! Oh, sorry about that, I thought you were kyle. “ Lagi would then look behind the unity corps member and then look back at his face. “Oh, Hey Kyle, what’s up?” Kyle grunted as he rubbed the side of his cheek.” I think that  you might of wanted to know about the latest group of intel. Azix Niraj  has been around and he has been seen with a fanalis woman. “ Lagi raised his eyebrow as he folded his arms. “Oh? This seems quite interesting. I can make a guess and say that this woman is also a part of the fanalis corp, correct?” Kyle nodded and  lagi snapped his fingers. The nagi orai appeared with their beasts,  kneeling and awaiting Lagi’s orders. “ You called?” Lagi  pulled up his mouth cover and started to walk towards town. Keep an eye on the corp, I’m going to tail the Kou ambassador for a while. Not to say I don’t trust him,  but it’s my job when visitors of  foreign countries make moves in my city, right?

Lagi’s resources informed him of Azix’s small meet, and the Reim king was literally stalking azix with blending in and  enhanced vision. Lagi didn’t have to be close to track Azix with his eyes, and lagi was also blending in and avoided being noticed by the magician of light. “……” Lagi didn’t speak a word as he followed, he simply watched and waited. However, he saw the assassination attempt and figured that this  was something that he should be helping to prevent.   Breaking his cover. Lagi activated bulk up speed as he  zoomed forward at 20 m/s towards the closest assassin and  used Deadly Strike toward the back of the neck against the would be assassin. Potentially this would catch the killer with the murderous intent off guard, due to the fact that someone from the crowd seemingly has approached them at such a fast speed with the intent of interfering, as well as the loss of all of his motor skills at a single strike. “ Wait there for a while. “ Lagi would mumble to the man as he fell as he took care of the remaining assassins. Of course, they would throw shuriken at him, but moving at 20 m/s while firing ammo of shuriken that moves at the speed of 10 m/s would prove ineffective if lagi has 10 meters of speed on the ammunition being thrown at him. As Lagi used this chance to  dodge the ammunition and move closer to the assassin,  his eyes would twinkle a little bit as he initiated the ability bonded union, channeling the basic strength of a fanalis with A tier strength,  along with bulk up speed his arms and legs the movement speed of 20 m/s.

This pretty much allowed lagi to perform actions at 20 m/s  and he literally smacked the head of the assassin clean off with  an A rank chop.  There was only one assassin Left, they seemed  pretty brave in not giving up the assassination. Azix needed to die, and apparently this assassin was going to risk their life to fulfill hat job. They threw  some more kunai at Azix during the mist of the scuffle, in which lagi responded by having Orie fire off 1 meter sized acid bullets at the ammunition kunai to cancel them out with basic b tier acid. Afterwards, Lagi flicked his finger at the assassin and used bullet point, sending a deadly finger attack with the potential to do b rank damage at 20 m/s, with the maximum stretch of 15 meters. This would be a sure way to kill the assassin that tried to focus on azix, along with the fact that Lagi had the b rank  speed and overall movement speed of 20 m/s with his arms and legs. “Sigh….” Lagi remained with his outfit, but it was a black unity corp getup that anyone could recognize since their beginning. Lagi looked down to the paralyzed man  and kicked him in the stomach for d rank damage at 20 m/s.  “”This one will talk soon…. You ok Azix?”

unity corp training 1000/1000

190/350

ability used
Spoiler:
Name: Deadly Strike
Tier: A
Cost: 30 stamina
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close
Cool-Down: Once per thread
Description: Through highly specialized training, the user is able to deal a strike that will paralyze an opponent’s full body for two posts.

Name: Blending In
Tier: B
Cost: 20 stamina
Description: Through highly specialized training, the user is able to camouflage themselves completely for two posts, allowing them to blend in seamlessly with those around them.

Name: Bonded Union
Tier: C
Cost: 20 stamina
Description: Through the extensive training with a large variety of races, the user is temporarily able to channel a single racial trait (either speed, strength, or extended breathing) of another race for a single post.

Name: Bullet Point
Cost: 30 Stamina/ 15 Sustained
Weapon Type: Hands and feet
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Limbs: Fingers,Toes
Description: Lagi stretches out one of his fingers or toes as far between 10-15 meters away and fires them like a string bullet at 20 m/s. The selected finger has a free form of moment  and could bend in any kind of way that Lagi wishes. The attack does B rank damage and an break bones upon  impact. Lagi can use either of his fingers or his toes,  the attack can be sustained and fired again.

Name:Advanced Sight
Cost: 30/15
Range:Self
Limbs: Both Eyes
Description: Lagi is able to increase the blood flow to his eyes, amplifying his vision. With this ability, Lagi can clearly see everything within 15 meters and adjust his focus to suit his needs.

Name: Bulk Up- Speed
Cost: 30 Stamina/ 15 Sustained
Weapon Type: Legs, Arms
Limbs: Legs/ Arms
Description: Lagi increases the muscle mass of both legs and arms to move as fast as 20 m/s. Lagi can sustain this for a longer duration if he chooses to.

Passing the Torch I - [Profession/Solo/Invite] CrChE3t

Passing the Torch I - [Profession/Solo/Invite] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
A man dressed in black appeared next to Azix, startling the orange magician. Flicking his wand towards the man's throat, Azix was a step away from conjuring a spell when he recognized Lagi's face. Letting out a deep exhale of breath, Azix nodded, watching as the Emperor finished off the assassins. His gaze never leaving the Emperor, Azix's hand found the God's Necklace hanging around his neck. With a whisper to the Rukh and a stream of magoi, the orange magician was bathed in a bright light which healed his wounds.

Azix stood up as Lagi finished dealing with the assassins, moving towards the one that was still alive. Noticing that the assassin seemed to be struggling to move, Azix assumed that Lagi had delivered a strike that caused immobilization of some sort. As the orange magician looked down at the assassin, the man's face contorted in rage. "It has only begun, Niraj." Suddenly, the man bit down on something that caused him to froth at the mouth and shudder violently. In the space of a breath, the assassin was dead.

Azix shook his head, sighing softly to himself when Lagi inquired about his injuries. The orange magician waved off his friend's concern, "Yeah, I'm fine." Turning to the Emperor, Azix took a closer look at his friend's outfit. "Unity Corp? That's right, I heard something about a new force that you created."

There was a slight pause as the magician considered something. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the assistance, but I'm surprised to see you here. What are you up to?" Azix shrugged his shoulders and studied Lagi's uniform. Something nagged at the back of his mind and it took a moment to realize what it was. "Hmm...would you be interested in doing me a favor? Well, not just me, but Reim's youth too. Now that Kou no longer has an influence in the Council, I'm working with the Education Reform committee to introduce martial arts training into the national curriculum. Do you think you can spare some men from your Unity Corp to be full-time instructors? It might be a long-term recruitment investment."

[310/380]

Spoiler:
Name: Blessing of the Gods
Tier: A-Tier
Cost: 40|20
Element: Holy
Range: 40 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: A bright, holy light engulfs the caster or an area up to forty meters away from the caster, in a five-meter diameter or less circle. The light travels at 25 m/s and can heal up to A-Tier wounds instantly, while recreating limbs and organs. If sustained, the caster can heal up to A-Tier wounds again.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi made a whining noise as the assassin killed himself. “ Aww, that’s it?” Lagi would say as he grabbed a tissue from next to a barrage cart and cleaned out the mouth of the assassin. while wearing his black unity corp gloves “Well, looks like you’ll need a new trick. Azix, lets fuck with him. “ Lagi would say with a silly grin to Azix. “Just bring him back to life, it’ll be funny, trust me. Worst case scenario, that foam crap would kill him again, but I just wiped it all out of his mouth so if he has to find a new way to kill himself, it’ll be interesting. No really, what will be his expression when we bring him back?
Though after trying to entertain himself a little bit with more with this assassin, Azix asked lagi for something unusual. “What am I up to? I followed you around, made it sound important but it sure as heck beats training the cadets sometimes. It takes time, I don’t know how Octavius could do it, believe me. “ From the last few comments Lagi said, he trailed off to the whole training thing. “ You need….full time instructors…. Ok..i can do that..and you can tell the tat the general of the unity corps has just saved your life in the most detailed and glorified way, adding more fame and credibility to the unity corp that we excel at doing our jobs. Right? I had a bad spat with my dogs, I kind of need this.” Of course, a new corp like this can use the good publicity of saving a kou ambassador.

Passing the Torch I - [Profession/Solo/Invite] CrChE3t

Passing the Torch I - [Profession/Solo/Invite] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The orange magician watched Lagi clean out the assassin's mouth with an arched brow. When the beast tamer revealed his intention, Azix shared a grin with the man. "Sounds like a good idea, but not here." There were a lot of eyes on the street and it wouldn't be good for the Emperor along with the Kou Ambassador to be seen torturing someone in broad daylight.

Lifting the assassin over his shoulder, Azix gestured for Lagi to follow him into a quiet alley. He set the body down on the ground and began conjuring a spell, flicking his wand towards a wooden beam above them. A shadowy rope formed around the assassin's feet at one end, while the other end draped over the beam. Azix grabbed the free end of the rope and pulled on it, lifting the corpse into the air until it hung upside-down, a meter off the ground. Azix tied the rope into a knot to keep the corpse in place, while he pulled out his God's Necklace, using the magic to resurrect his fallen attacker.

The assassin stirred after his body was bathed in a bright light, his Rukh pulled back on their journey to the Great Flow. His eyes flicked open and searched around wildly, disoriented by seeing the ground above him and the sky below. Seeing Azix, the man snarled and pulled a dagger from his cloak, jabbing it into his gut while twisting the blade. "Should...have...bound...my hands."

Azix blinked as the assassin killed himself a second time and gave a sheepish look to Lagi. "Errr...that's not how I imagined that going." He scolded himself under his breath, not allowing his hunger to be an excuse for not noticing crucial details. After getting over his mistake, Azix shrugged his shoulders and extended his hand out to Lagi. "Anyway, that sounds like a deal. I'll spread how effective the Unity Corp is at protecting their charges. I'll notify the Director of the Education Reform to contact the Unity Corp to finalize the details."

Azix grinned at Lagi and slapped the man's shoulder in a friendly manner. "Thanks. For saving my life and for supporting my cause. You're a good friend. A stalker, but a good friend." The orange magician's tone was teasing and he winked as he turned to head home. "I've had enough of assassins for today, I think I'm going to head home. Thanks again!"

[exit]

[290/380]
Spoiler:
By paying 20 magoi the wearer of this necklace once a thread can revive a person from the dead fully healing all wounds they receive and stopping that person from losing a life.

Shadowy Rope: B-Tier Social/A five meter long rope which has a great deal of utility, able to be used to climb, bind a target, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum