You are not connected. Please login or register

Kab and Cap Flute chain job part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kab and Cap Flute chain job part 2 Empty Kab and Cap Flute chain job part 2 on Mon 25 May - 13:53

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Job:
Job Name: Down With The Flu Part Two
Job Rank: C-Rank
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 xp, 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: The driver at the Forge is sick again, and this time they have a giant order to fill but don't have the ore. They need you to go to a mine near a bandit camp. Defend your cargo!

enemy:
Enemy Name: Bandits X3
Needed damage to take down: C
Abilities: Swords deal C-Tier damage.
Parry: The Bandit blocks an attack sent to him with his sword at 10 m/s, deflecting C-Tier damage.
Thrust: The Bandit performs a thrust with his blade at 15 m/s, inflicting C-Tier damage.

It was now a few days ago that Kabuto and Caphalor helped the Smith. He gaave us a good payent for the job. The usual courier was still sick. Because of this the stuff was not able to be transported to there destinations. The smith was thinking waht to do. Last time he had lucky with the help. HMaby someone would help him. He starts asking around. He asks diffrent peple on the street. Asjking them for help. He also offers money. No one was interested. They were all to buy or not in the mood. After a few hours he sits dwn at his woring lace. what shoul he do now?
He did search for the two who helped him before. He was not sure if they would help again. He didnt fnd them eather.

The smith decides yto keep searching. He asks people abot the couple. He had to find them. Then the Smith found Caphalor. Finally. THe smith pats Caphalor on his back.

Hey man. Would you lie o help me again. Ofcourse you can brng that lady with you. I asked you before i know. I aked others. You are my only hope. Maby you are busy but i will pay good gold for the job.
Hmm i am not busy at all. Fine i will help but i want you to pay double. I need to make a living. Life is not cheap.
The smith agres. I tell the smith i wil meet up with him after i find Kabuto. Both seperate now and go their own way. The smith goes back to his place and Caphalor is going to find Kabuto. It does not take too long before i find her.
Hey Kabuto are you up for a another courier job and some money. That guy will pay us double this time. So what do you say?

310/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Kab and Cap Flute chain job part 2 Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto l prancer has found herself gaining an addiction towards alcoholic drinks and spends the morning drinking quite a bit as she practices hiding the signs of drunkness within herself though due to drinking the wrong drink Kabuto ends up removing three bartenders eyes behind the bar without anyone noticing before leaving the establishment due to no one being able to serve her.  She strolls the streets with a new outfit which comes across like a red dress outfit and has even adjusted her hair style. The dress covers her from cheats to toe hanging from her shoulders, with a blood red color, and black timings down the sides along with a black short skirt made of black leather, strong cloth and stuff similar to that of a robe brought together in something she calls black short jeans. Finally she is also wearing black boots similar to the image below without the designs.
Spoiler:
Kab and Cap Flute chain job part 2 Ddb5821de9160e00fd05dfb5f56399ea

Caphalor finds her and doesn't comment on her current drunken state or her new look though Kabuto doesn't mind and simply agrees to go on this misson with him and starts following him. "So eemm what wiiell I need to do" Kabuto opens her bag and realises every eye she had collected over the last phew days has decomposed in her back sending off a really bad smell into caphalor face. "MY EYES ARE DEAD". Kabuto falls to the floor and quickly punches caphalor into the knee hard.

241/1000

Kab and Cap Flute chain job part 2 New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto did sit down infront of me. From the place where she was saving her eyes was a smell. The eyes were smelling dirty. She was punching my knee. I felt bad. All this work. We needed a way to keep the eyes good. I let her punch me as much as she wants. I understood really well how frustrated she was.
We wont let them die Kabuto. I help you. I lift her up. Before that we should go do that job. We will save money so we can move away from this place. I thin i know a place where people can help us. Dont give up.

Caphalor leads Kabuto back to the smith. Like before we get a map with guide lines. I sit on the car with Kabuto. When we both sit i finally notice the dress. Nice dress. Loooks good on you. I also saw she was a bit drunk but i do not care. I liked being around with her. I then drive aay with Kabuto out of the city.

487/1000

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Thank you for noticing my dress I figured I needed something red, so if it ever gets em dirty it blends in allot better, than when wearing white" Kabuto starts waving left and right hmming a tune "Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm Heaven knows the sight we see, hmmmm hmmm medium of artation... pardon the eye of a dead mans lies... won't do a dam god thing they say." Sitting on the cart with caphalor as they continue traveling repeating the routes of the day before. Kabuto would inquire to what Caphalor knew about how to stop eyes in future from dyeing. Kabuto would stat slapping the front of the cart with her hand trying to get a rhythm going though she isn't exactly good at such things.

The two of them would travel for quite some time when suddenly as they go around a curve in the road with two large sandy hills as a large group of attackers present themselves 3 bandit leaders, and 5 cronies all wielding small scimitars ready to attack though they could tell that Caphalor was quite strong but figured that with Kabuto he would give in. The first bandit stands up and speaks louring in a firm voice "Give us everything you have and we might let you Live!" ...."Don't give us everything and we wont let you live!!!!..... Kabuto not paying attention to these people still humming in her mind as a song plays standing up and shouting "Pardon the eye of the Deadman... don't do a single things these punks say!". The leading thugs speaks one more time "Last chance ...five......four......three.

511/1000

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
I get a little distracted at Kabuto's looks . My eyes wre off the road. Then the girl started singing a strange song. When she sung her hand patted on the car for the rythm. You are right. Red is a good choice. I liten to her voice. It was not perfect. The lyrics was strange. To be honest her voice was horrible but i couldn t say it. Kabuto was the only one i had respect for. He found his weakness. The only one . It was this woman . Instead of saying the truth i tell a lie. That is a nice song. Your voice is good too. How did you come up with that lyrics.

Still distracted by Kabuto and not looking at the road does not let me notice what is ahead of us. I heard a voice. I now was awake. It was too late. The an warned us to give him all we had. He was not alone There was a total of 8 enemies. The one at the front who did seem to be the leader was counting down. 3..2..1. BOOMM. Capalor who just noticced the guys drooove into them. The horses walk into the small hills. The bandits jump aside intime. Except oneThe horses walk over him and one of them crushes hthe cronies skull with its hooves. Suprised of what just happened no onwe moves. Caphalor recover the fastest. I draw my cleaver and cut 2 cronies down before the bandits are back to there senses.

617/1000

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto is sent flying into one of the cronies due to the sudden stop of the cat, elbowing him the skull during the process knocking him out "Thanks for the soft landing" she is a little dizzy from the flying but that could simply be because of the alcohol in her system she turns around and sees the bad situation Caphalor is currently in with three bandits circling him for a three on one assault he was good but was he that good. Kabuto leg would get grabbed by one of the Cronies and she simply kicks him in the face with her open leg knocking him out. Kabuto points her wand at the base of Caphalor feed rising the ground up five metersBlade Vally putting Caphalor in a one on one fight instead.

Since the other two bandits didn't want to climb a 5meter tall area they would charge at Kabuto instead thinking she would be an easy target, but somehow the drunkenness in her was causing her to focus more on what was actually happening launching an invisible gravity magic attack into the first ones face inflicting C rank damamge Black Shot taking him out of the fight though the second would kick her wand away and thrust his sword at her though she rolls out of the way and tries to rapid crawl to her wand though the bandit would be right behind her.

755/1000
abilities used:
Name: Black Shot
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10
Element: Strength
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down:3 posts; +1 Sustain
Description: Launches a 5m diameter orb at 15 m/s that can be freely controlled within 20 meters to inflict C-tier damage.

Name: Blade Vally
Tier:D
Cost: 10/5
Element: Strength - Gravity
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts; +1 sustain
Description: Targets a 5 meter area within 10 meters of caster and raises it up 5 meters at 10m/s.
Magoi = 170/200

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
All the 5 cronies were now down. I was surrounded by the 3 bandits. I was in the disatvantage. I knew that really el but i was not scared. I had Kauto in my back. Like i expected did she help me out. I was not really prepared by raising out odf a sudden 5 meter in the air. I quickly turn around. I see how the other two attack her. She used a speell to know out one of them. THe bandit doid atack her but she got out in time. I was glad.

Being off guard made the bandit think  he stood  achange. The bandit charges forward. The bandit attacks Caphalor with Thrust. It was a bad idea in the end. Caphalor easily holds his shield to acctivate Unbreakable. Next i push with the shield the sword hand aside. I quickly lift my cleaver to deliver a jab in the neck of the bandit. Blood splashes out of the wound.
I want to keep attacking and attack again. This time the bandit jumps away. I charge forward and attack . The bandit Parrys  few attacks. It is frustrating for me. I go faster and faster. I was done with playing around. I lift my cleaver and swing down. Like expected the bandit lifted ts sword to parry. With my other hand i punches from down to up. Like im placing a uppercut in the Bandist stomach with the spiked of my shield. The bandit bend down in pain. I kick him with my kneee in his face. The bandit was laying on the ground. I stand close and cut off the head.

I then turn around to help out Kabuto.She was crawling to her wand. The bandit was using the oppertunity of attacking a unarmed woman. I saw the bandit walking to her. I had to do something. Caphalor throws his cleaver and shield. They both hit the badnit in its back. The bandit kneeled down. The bandit couches ourt blood then he pulls the shield and cleaver out of himself. Then he throws them aside and looks mad at Kabuto saying to her that he will take her with him before he would die. Caphalor jumps from the higher ground into the sand hill. The sand did break his fall and i get no damage at all. I quicklyget out of the sand and start to run to Kabuto and the Bandit tryig to be in time.

870/1000

Stamine
180/200

used abilty:
Name: Unbreakable
Cost: 20/10 stamina
Weapon Type: shield
Class: defensive
Range: close
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustained+1
Description: Caphalor hides behind his shield to avoid getting damaged with the speed of 10 m/s. The ability will protect him against 1 b tier, 2 C tier or 4 D tier attacks.

Last edited by Caphalor on Wed 27 May - 13:08; edited 1 time in total

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto crawling towards her wand as Caphalor battles his bandit as Kabuto is in real trouble it is very clear that she hasn't got enough time to reach her wand though she tries her best at which point the bandit toying with and chasing her is struck by both of Caphalor weapons putting him onto his kneels though surprisingly he pulls both the shield and Clever out of himself and charges at Kabuto knowing his death was coming and he wanted to take Kabuto with him. Though the time Caphalor gained for Kabuto would let her reach her wand just in time to cast another invisible gravity attackBlack Shotp hitting the incoming bandit right between the eyes knocking him out though due to the wounds from Caphalor he would eventually die.

the three bandits were defeated along with their followers though despite the fight being over they still actually had to completely the job. Kabuto would stand up shaking herself down with all the sand covering her "Well now that is dusted we have to, get the stuff from the mine". Kabuto uses her gravity magic to help hold the car up right while caphalor goes chasing for the horses to get them both moving again. Once Caphalor has got the horse the two of them would travel to the mine collect what Is needed with Kabuto attempting to help as much as she can with the heavy stuff "Is this all we needed to collect?". the two of them would make their way back with the ore in order to complete the misson with Kabuto falling asleep on Caphalor shoulder.

1027/1000
ability used:
Name: Black Shot
Cost: 20/10
Element: Strength
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down:3 posts; +1 Sustain
Description: Launches a 5m diameter orb at 15 m/s that can be freely controlled within 20 meters to inflict C-tier damage.
Magoi =160/200

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
I get to the spot where the bandit and Kabuto were. My weapons did slow the bandit down like suspected. It gave Kabuto the time to fight back. My weapons do i pick up. I get Kabuto and asked if she was alright. Next i get back to the car. the hrses wer gone. It didnt tae much time to find them We just deliver the stuff. The n drive back and get the money from the smith. On the way back abuto felt asleep on my shoulder. TO make sure she didnt fall of i did lay a arm around her. Te smith didnt really seem to be happy to give us the money.Like promesed he paid us double.

Kabuto was still sleeping. I put the money in herr bag. I then lift her up. The smith thanks me for my services. I leave the sforge with KAbuto in my arms. I did not know wher e she slept. That is why i took her over to my place. I would let her go when she would wake up. Staying wouldnt be a problem eather. I lay kbuto down at my bed in my room. I then take a chair light up a candle at my desk. Caphalor sits down so he can red the documents he found a feqw days ago in the temple. Caphalor was tired. He tried to stay awake but in the end he fell asleep laying his head on the desk.

1094/1000

...................__

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]